Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

DJ Switch Lied - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch Lied (13614 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Lied by xcelentattitude(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
I don't know why people are making a fuss about this. Why did the soldiers go there with live rounds. Any of them could have lowered his aim without us knowing. Considering the fact that not all the angles was covered in the video. We don't even know how many officers were sent there. And as far as I am concerned Lekki toll gate is not the size of a room.

Leaving all of that, the president already handled what he is concerned about. What then is the reason for all these?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Coldie(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
From my observation most of the guns shot were pump actions maybe one of the pump action projectiles touched the protesters and they called it bullet, gunshots and even genocide...lol
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
flokii:
She was part of a grand conspiracy to destroy Lagos and Tinubu and they have succeeded.

Why Lekki toll gate?? To rope Tinubu

These guys still think this is a joke o.. you rope a Governor, The Nigerian Army, The president and other innocent citizens in a fake allegation that led to destruction of properties worth billions of dollars that can cripple Lagos economy for a long while.

We'll see how they will upturn this na.. bodies we no see, victims we no see, no family has posted missing persons and these anarchists still think they are game.
my friend Tobi was there and he is missing afterwards
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Greatomotoy: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
I just watched the video by DJ Switch where she claimed the military shot at protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate.

From the shooting video, the soldiers were firing in the air. It is not possible for those shots to have injured, let alone killed someone on ground. Perhaps, there is another video they are not showing us, in which the soldiers shot protesters directly. If you're reading this, please do not misquote me. I'm not trying to say that nobody was killed, but if at all people were, it's not from that short video in circulation.

Back to DJ Switch

Anyone who understands how fire arms work knows that the shell is not projected when a shot is fired. If the weapon is a shotgun (single barrel or double barrel), only the pellets is expelled, while the shell remains in the firing chamber, and has to be removed manually by the shooter. There are other kinds of shotguns that expel shells, but not very far from the gun.

In all automatic and semi-auto weapons, including AK47, which the soldiers were carrying, when a shot is fired, only the projectile is projected. The case (what we call the shell) is expelled not too far from the weapon. In the video (https://www.nairaland.com/6200424/lekki-toll-gate-dj-switch), DJ Switch claimed that a bullet fell close to her, showing an ammo case. How close to the soldiers was she when that particular shot was fired? Let's assume she's even 10 metres away from the soldier that fired the shot, what kind of shell (casing) will travel 10 metres? I'm very sure the shell of the 7.62mm caliber ammo, which the AK47 uses cannot travel that far.

I think there is more to these protests and looting that most of us don't know.

Go watch her live video

the one u saw where Army where shooting at the air was damage Control

y would someone stay at back of the military men recording them and they didn't object to it. watch well u will see some soldiers where aware of the videos, u could see some of them avoiding being caught on tape

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
my friend Tobi was there and he is missing afterwards

Post his or her pic

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Lied by stoneaustin(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Buhari is raising dumb people in Nigeria like !op and Sanwoolu
Re: DJ Switch Lied by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Harddiskng:

@op smh at you.

The true is in your own affirmation, yet you fail to see it. It is obvious you didn’t study any science related and you don’t have a broad knowledge (nothing upstairs) yet you open your mouth even when video evidence is within your reach. People like you are the problem with Nigeria.

Everything that goes up must come down, before now i am sure you didn’t know that bullets fired into the air; when coming down can actually fatally and even kill.

You better work on yourself angry

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2017/02/15/firing-a-gun-into-the-air-can-kill-someone/amp/

I bet you didn't read the article. Bullets fired at the angles I saw in that video cannot kill.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Greatomotoy:

Go watch her live video

y would someone stay at back of the military men recording them and they didn't object to it. watch well u will see some soldiers where aware of the videos, u could see some of them avoiding being caught on tape

I watched her video and there was no single death.

If army were killing people, i dont think she will have time for any instagram live

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Lied by denko(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
I just watched the video by DJ Switch where she claimed the military shot at protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate.

From the shooting video, the soldiers were firing in the air. It is not possible for those shots to have injured, let alone killed someone on ground. Perhaps, there is another video they are not showing us, in which the soldiers shot protesters directly. If you're reading this, please do not misquote me. I'm not trying to say that nobody was killed, but if at all people were, it's not from that short video in circulation.

Back to DJ Switch

Anyone who understands how fire arms work knows that the shell is not projected when a shot is fired. If the weapon is a shotgun (single barrel or double barrel), only the pellets is expelled, while the shell remains in the firing chamber, and has to be removed manually by the shooter. There are other kinds of shotguns that expel shells, but not very far from the gun.

In all automatic and semi-auto weapons, including AK47, which the soldiers were carrying, when a shot is fired, only the projectile is projected. The case (what we call the shell) is expelled not too far from the weapon. In the video (https://www.nairaland.com/6200424/lekki-toll-gate-dj-switch), DJ Switch claimed that a bullet fell close to her, showing an ammo case. How close to the soldiers was she when that particular shot was fired? Let's assume she's even 10 metres away from the soldier that fired the shot, what kind of shell (casing) will travel 10 metres? I'm very sure the shell of the 7.62mm caliber ammo, which the AK47 uses cannot travel that far.

I think there is more to these protests and looting that most of us don't know.
what business do the soldiers have to shoot guns there is that parade ground I don't know why these youth are too lazy even in thinking.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by helinues: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Funnily op na staunched respected Pdp members on this forum

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Post his or her pic
the parents have been searching for their kid since then
Re: DJ Switch Lied by denko(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
helinues:
pdp and apc are different from endsars
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
the parents have been searching for their kid since then

Post tobi pic.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by denko(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Post tobi pic.
where soldier there? Do they shoot their guns
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Harddiskng(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
I bet you didn't read the article. Bullets fired at the angles I saw in that video cannot kill.

A bullet fired at any angle into the air can wound/kill you, if it hits you on the way down.

You don’t know, now you are didn’t educated you still refuse the education. If it is not folly I don’t what it is. You can see why this country is not progressing angry

A bullet from an AK-47 leaves the rifle traveling at over 1,500 miles per hour (670 meters per second): about double the speed of sound. Despite only having a mass of about five grams — under a fifth of an ounce — it’s got the energy of a brick dropped from a 30 story building. Concentrated into a tiny surface area at the bullet tip, it can easily break through your skin. And once it does, that energy and momentum tears through your body, ripping a hole through blood vessels, muscle, and potentially vital organs. No wonder it can kill you.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2017/02/15/firing-a-gun-into-the-air-can-kill-someone/amp/

Re: DJ Switch Lied by DesChyko: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
helinues:

Smh.

All divisive elements in Nigeria's pursuit of accountability shall lose relevance.

Amen! Amen! Amen!

denko:
pdp and apc are different from endsars

I tire bro.
It's always party politics to them. Always.
That's why they'ld see Green - Red - Green and call it Green - White - Green.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
denko:
where soldier there? Do they shoot their guns

I am asking the person that said her friend was missing to post his or her pic

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by iamDrRhymes(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
There is more to the Lekki shooting. All I know that the truth will be revealed soonest.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by helinues: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
DesChyko:

Smh.

All divisive elements in Nigeria's pursuit of accountability shall lose relevance.

Amen! Amen! Amen!

Smiles.

One one the media campaign manager for your lawd and savoiur Atiku in 2019 presidential election.

Stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Harddiskng:

A bullet fired at any angle into the air can wound/kill you, if it hits you on the way down.

You don’t know, now you are didn’t educated you still refuse the education. If it is not folly I don’t what it is.

A bullet from an AK-47 leaves the rifle traveling at over 1,500 miles per hour (670 meters per second): about double the speed of sound. Despite only having a mass of about five grams — under a fifth of an ounce — it’s got the energy of a brick dropped from a 30 story building. Concentrated into a tiny surface area at the bullet tip, it can easily break through your skin. And once it does, that energy and momentum tears through your body, ripping a hole through blood vessels, muscle, and potentially vital organs. No wonder it can kill you.

Show me where it is written that a falling ammo can kill. Simple! Instead of copying and pasting what you can't comprehend.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Harddiskng:

You don’t know, now you are didn’t educated you still refuse the education. If it is not folly I don’t what it is.

Do you understand English at all.the sentences you alighted and the ones you didnt alight, read both of them, do they correspond.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

Bruh, kindly ignore the iDOLT

I never knew nairaland harbors so much insane people until now. And they are all yoruba.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Show me where it is written that a falling ammo can kill. Simple! Instead of copying and pasting what you can't comprehend.

Leave him alone. Arguing for argument sake.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by DesChyko: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
helinues:

One one the media campaign manager for your lawd and savoiur Atiku in 2019 presidential election.

Stop deceiving yourself

All divisive elements shall lose relevance.

Amen! Amen! Amen!

#EndPoliceBrutality is the topic.

FOCUS!
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Harddiskng(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Do you understand English at all.the sentences you alighted and the ones you didnt alight, read both of them, do they correspond.

Mr genius, Where does it not correspond? That why i put the link to the article there for you.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Harddiskng:

Mr genius, Where does it not correspond? That why i put the link to the article there for you.

Read it again, it is talking about 2 different things
Re: DJ Switch Lied by iamDrRhymes(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Greatomotoy:

Go watch her live video

You are smart! I thought I was the only one that noticed. There is more to this thing!
Re: DJ Switch Lied by omenka(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
The op gave a very clear and compelling explanation as to why one should doubt the account of the events by the DJ. Sadly, as usual, when faced with superior argument, all most of these pdp supporters do is throw tantrums, curse and insult.

Not a single line of what the op wrote could they fault with valid reasons.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Harddiskng(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

Even the title of the article tells you a falling bullet can kill, if you are too stupid to read the article thats not my fault.

Just stop spreading your stupidity all over the internet and tarnishing the effort of people that died during this protest, so that e-diots like you can live a better life in Nigeria.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by maiquel: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Op watch the video again and again... as If the cartridges or containers whatever their name is, she showed you a bullet. One removed from one of them.
Yesterday on AIT, there was a woman who assisted with removing bullets, she differentiated between the bullets soldiers fired and those the police fired. She also mentioned their names. She showed the tool she use in picking the bullets out.

I know you guys don't want to believe the story, its fine, but don't distort it with your nonsense analysis.
There are too many evidence to show the soldiers shot at protesters.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by maiquel: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
omenka:
The op gave a very clear and compelling explanation as to why one should doubt the account of the events by the DJ. Sadly, as usual, when faced with superior argument, all most of these pdp supporters do is throw tantrums, curse and insult.

Not a single line of what the op wrote could they fault with valid reasons.
Doesn't make you less an idiot as the Op
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Harddiskng(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
maiquel:
Op watch the video again and again... as If the cartridges or containers whatever their name is, she showed you a bullet. One removed from one of them.
Yesterday on AIT, there was a woman who assisted with removing bullets, she differentiated between the bullets soldiers fired and those the police fired. She also mentioned their names. She showed the tool she use in picking the bullets out.

I know you guys don't want to believe the story, its fine, but don't distort it with your nonsense analysis.
There are too many evidence to show the soldiers shot at protesters.

On that same toll gate scenario, they were videos of people trying to stop the bleeding of people that were hit. He won’t see that video naa. I honestly don’t blame OP i blame the mod that allowed his topics to see the light.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Increases Prisoners’ Feeding Cost To ₦1,000 Daily / Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba / NAHCO Chairman, Suleiman Yahyah Resigns On Health Grounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.