Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

DJ Switch Lied - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch Lied (13586 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Lied by flokii: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Greatomotoy:

Go watch her live video

the one u saw where Army where shooting at the air was damage Control

y would someone stay at back of the military men recording them and they didn't object to it. watch well u will see some soldiers where aware of the videos, u could see some of them avoiding being caught on tape

It was staged.. simple!

We need all the pictures and videos from the lekki incident and even the Lekki toll gate ground subjected to forensic examinations and the findings made public.

This matter is not something we'll take likely I swear.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Harddiskng(m): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Read it again, it is talking about 2 different things

Read the article, falling bullets can wound/kill!
Re: DJ Switch Lied by EmmySparky(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
I just watched the video by DJ Switch where she claimed the military shot at protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate.

From the shooting video, the soldiers were firing in the air. It is not possible for those shots to have injured, let alone killed someone on ground. Perhaps, there is another video they are not showing us, in which the soldiers shot protesters directly. If you're reading this, please do not misquote me. I'm not trying to say that nobody was killed, but if at all people were, it's not from that short video in circulation.

Back to DJ Switch

Anyone who understands how fire arms work knows that the shell is not projected when a shot is fired. If the weapon is a shotgun (single barrel or double barrel), only the pellets is expelled, while the shell remains in the firing chamber, and has to be removed manually by the shooter. There are other kinds of shotguns that expel shells, but not very far from the gun.

In all automatic and semi-auto weapons, including AK47, which the soldiers were carrying, when a shot is fired, only the projectile is projected. The case (what we call the shell) is expelled not too far from the weapon. In the video (https://www.nairaland.com/6200424/lekki-toll-gate-dj-switch), DJ Switch claimed that a bullet fell close to her, showing an ammo case. How close to the soldiers was she when that particular shot was fired? Let's assume she's even 10 metres away from the soldier that fired the shot, what kind of shell (casing) will travel 10 metres? I'm very sure the shell of the 7.62mm caliber ammo, which the AK47 uses cannot travel that far.

I think there is more to these protests and looting that most of us don't know.
oga you are older than this
Re: DJ Switch Lied by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
maiquel:
Op watch the video again and again... as If the cartridges or containers whatever their name is, she showed you a bullet. One removed from one of them.
Yesterday on AIT, there was a woman who assisted with removing bullets, she differentiated between the bullets soldiers fired and those the police fired. She also mentioned their names. She showed the tool she use in picking the bullets out.

I know you guys don't want to believe the story, its fine, but don't distort it with your nonsense analysis.
There are too many evidence to show the soldiers shot at protesters.

The one she claimed was removed from one of the protesters still has its shell meaning it has not been fired. How is that possible? Are we so ignorant not to see this too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Harddiskng(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
EmmySparky:
oga you are older than this

Wisdom definitely doesn’t come with age!
Re: DJ Switch Lied by EmmySparky(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Harddiskng:

Wisdom definitely doesn’t come with age!
u have a point though...he is more matured than this though...
Re: DJ Switch Lied by WoeBetide666: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
DSS needs to bring this woman in for questioning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Lied by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Harddiskng:

Even the title of the article tells you a falling bullet can kill, if you are too stupid to read the article thats not my fault.

Just stop spreading your stupidity all over the internet and tarnishing the effort of people that died during this protest, so that e-diots like you can live a better life in Nigeria.

It is obvious who is stupid between you and I. The title of that article is misleading, and even if it's not, I am certain the writer has no practical knowledge of what he or she has written.

When it comes to issues like this, to an extent, I am an authority. I shouldn't even be replying you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Lied by britiko: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
EmperorMaria:
Is it only this DJ that was at d venue? Y is all the attention on her

She made a live video asking people to come to the victims aid. Live videos aren't fabricated.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Sufisunni: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
DJ switch is Ibo. I am not suprised with narratives at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Lied by omenka(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
maiquel:

Doesn't make you less an idiot as the Op
Typical. Wasn't brought up in the gutter. Won't descend to your level.

Bye.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by EmmySparky(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
I just watched the video by DJ Switch where she claimed the military shot at protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate.

From the shooting video, the soldiers were firing in the air. It is not possible for those shots to have injured, let alone killed someone on ground. Perhaps, there is another video they are not showing us, in which the soldiers shot protesters directly. If you're reading this, please do not misquote me. I'm not trying to say that nobody was killed, but if at all people were, it's not from that short video in circulation.

Back to DJ Switch

Anyone who understands how fire arms work knows that the shell is not projected when a shot is fired. If the weapon is a shotgun (single barrel or double barrel), only the pellets is expelled, while the shell remains in the firing chamber, and has to be removed manually by the shooter. There are other kinds of shotguns that expel shells, but not very far from the gun.

In all automatic and semi-auto weapons, including AK47, which the soldiers were carrying, when a shot is fired, only the projectile is projected. The case (what we call the shell) is expelled not too far from the weapon. In the video (https://www.nairaland.com/6200424/lekki-toll-gate-dj-switch), DJ Switch claimed that a bullet fell close to her, showing an ammo case. How close to the soldiers was she when that particular shot was fired? Let's assume she's even 10 metres away from the soldier that fired the shot, what kind of shell (casing) will travel 10 metres? I'm very sure the shell of the 7.62mm caliber ammo, which the AK47 uses cannot travel that far.

I think there is more to these protests and looting that most of us don't know.
u need to get educated on some things before coming out to spew thrash like this...are soldiers or any form of military supposed to come to a protest ground with live rounds?...what happened to batons,koboko ,shields, rubber bullets,tear gas,and the rest...have u seen the USA soldier coming to protest grounds and then opening fire?...Baba reason na
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Harddiskng:

Read the article, falling bullets can wound/kill!

The op wrote about shooting at an angle.

Also even if shot directly to the air, Bullets fired into the air usually fall back with terminal velocities much lower than their muzzle velocity when they leave the barrel of a firearm, meaning they can't kill when they drop back.

I hope you know that if you throw stone to the air, the force used to throw the stone, wont be the same force when it lands to the ground. Use that logic for a bullet instead of unnecessary arguments.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Harddiskng(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

It is obvious who is stupid between you and I. The title of that article is misleading, and even if it's not, I am certain the writer has no practical knowledge of what he or she has written.

When it comes to issues like this, to an extent, I am an authority. I shouldn't even be replying you.

I pity the people that come to you for any form of service because it is glaring there is nothing in your brain.

Patrick Okunima lol I can’t even believe you would come here to spill garbage when a mighty resource like google is at your finger tips.

It is also obvious that you are an authority on talking without sense. You are a complete e-diot, your refusal to learn makes you a fool. You are an idiotic fool cheesy

Re: DJ Switch Lied by omenka(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
maiquel:
Op watch the video again and again... as If the cartridges or containers whatever their name is, she showed you a bullet. One removed from one of them.
Yesterday on AIT, there was a woman who assisted with removing bullets, she differentiated between the bullets soldiers fired and those the police fired. She also mentioned their names. She showed the tool she use in picking the bullets out.

I know you guys don't want to believe the story, its fine, but don't distort it with your nonsense analysis.
There are too many evidence to show the soldiers shot at protesters.

Please can someone help me explain how a bullet of that calibre with its shell casing still intact, penetrate flesh.

I'm interested in gaining more knowledge.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by teaking: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
I don't know why people are distorting truth that is very clear and glaring. First there were shots that couldn't be disputed ( else that was photoshopped too), we saw picture of injured people from Dj Switch's life video. Don't forget a bullet that injured someone can actually killed someone if the person is being hit in a vital place.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by maiquel: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

The one she claimed was removed from one of the protesters still has its shell meaning it has not been fired. How is that possible? Are we so ignorant not to see this too?
Op you keep lying with strong resolve. The bullet she claimed she took out from someone's lap does not have a shell... go look again!
Re: DJ Switch Lied by flokii: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
EmmySparky:
u need to get educated on some things before coming out to spew thrash like this...are soldiers or any form of military supposed to come to a protest ground with live rounds?...what happened to batons,koboko ,shields, rubber bullets,tear gas,and the rest...have u seen the USA soldier coming to protest grounds and then opening fire?...Baba reason na

Pay attention and get yourself educated on how arms and ammunitions work when fired and stop whinning..

DJ Switch claimed a bullet fell close to her, even took the bullets and snapped pictures to whip sentiments from people like you but the experts have come out to say it's false, that guns don't work the way most of you anarchists have been claiming, fuelling the fire.

Calm down, the truth will come out.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kdon2:

I think your brain was looted too.
A brain that's wasn't there can't be looted. His brain was forgotten in his mother's womb. Nothing to be looted in his empty skull.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Lied by maiquel: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
omenka:
Please can someone help me explain how a bullet of that calibre with its shell casing still intact, penetrate flesh.

I'm interested in gaining more knowledge.
It doesn't have any shell! I don't know what Op is talking about the bullet having a shell... it doesn't.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by jelel6: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
SalamRushdie:
OP you are just ignorant about projectile trajectory and science behind it ...A Bullet shot into the Air will fall with almost the same lethal velocity depending on the angle of fire ..Yes Bullets shot into the air can kill anyone it falls on

This is the most fascinating physics I've heard in 7 years. Really?
Re: DJ Switch Lied by flokii: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
WoeBetide666:
DSS needs to bring this woman in for questioning

GBAM!

Infact this was what should have happened when the governor and Army spokesperson disputed the false claims.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Harddiskng:

I pity the people that come to you for any form of service because it is glaring there is nothing in your brain.

Patrick Okunima lol I can’t even believe you would come here to spill garbage when a mighty resource like google is at your finger tips.

It is also obvious that you are an authority on talking without sense. You are a complete e-diot, your refusal to learn make you a fool. You are an idiotic fool cheesy

Insulting me doesn't mean you're correct. The Wikipedia you just quoted was written by someone. Tomorrow, I can edit that same article and put whatever I like there. And someone else will use it to support his or her opinion. The fact remains that a falling ammo cannot kill.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by SalamRushdie: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
jelel6:

This is the most fascinating physics I've heard in 7 years. Really?

Simply the science of failing objects , the higher a bullet goes the more velocity it will fall with , a powerful rifle fired at a higher angle of fire will fall with a velocity higher that bullet fired from a pistol at same angle ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFP3npxlJVk
Re: DJ Switch Lied by EmmySparky(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
flokii:

Pay attention and get yourself educated on how arms and ammunitions work when fired and stop whinning..

DJ Switch claimed a bullet fell close to her, even took the bullets and snapped pictures to whip sentiments from people like you but the experts have come out to say it's false, that guns don't work the way most of you anarchists have been claiming, fuelling the fire.

is it right for the army to be in a protest ground with live rounds?...YES or NO...not to talk of shooting those Weapons ...do u know why so many USA soldiers are court marshalled and even imprisoned for manslaughter and the likes...we live in a lawless country that's why u are talking like this ...if u are in a sane society you wouldn't say things like this...was there a threat from the people at the toll gate ...was there anyone weilding guns there?...u guys just talk and lose the remaining atom of humanity just to chase clout...WTF
Re: DJ Switch Lied by maiquel: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
flokii:

Which dirty expert be that one... you will believe anything you read just because it is beautifully written and lack real substance for the actual situation.

You watched a live video and someone that was supposed to take responsibility for the actions claimed on tv that the live video was doctored. Photoshopped!

The Governore claimed no life was lost.
How gullible can a people be..?
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Harddiskng(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The op wrote about shooting at an angle.

Also even if shot directly to the air, Bullets fired into the air usually fall back with terminal velocities much lower than their muzzle velocity when they leave the barrel of a firearm, meaning they can't kill when they drop back.

I hope you know that if you throw stone to the air, the force used to throw the stone, wont be the same force when it lands to the ground. Use that logic for a bullet instead of unnecessary arguments.

You have answered your own arguments bruh. A bullet fired into the air, travels for miles. You can’t compare distance covered by a bullet to a stone (I took further maths in secondary school)

No matter the angle, when coming down it retains some velocity (far way more velocity than a stone throw with human effort) thus it can puncture your skin if it hits you.

... and watch the video, the soldiers were firing between 70 - 90 degrees (almost perpendicular to the sky). So what angle are we even arguing about?
Re: DJ Switch Lied by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
maiquel:

Op you keep lying with strong resolve. The bullet she claimed she took out from someone's lap does not have a shell... go look again!
You look again. The projectile of a 7.62mm ammo cannot be as big as that.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by flokii: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
EmmySparky:
is it right for the army to be in a protest ground with live rounds?...YES or NO...not to talk of shooting those Weapons ...do u know why so many USA soldiers are court marshalled and even imprisoned for manslaughter and the likes...we live in a lawless country that's why u are talking like this ...if u are in a sane society you wouldn't say things like this...was there a threat from the people at the toll gate ...was there anyone weilding guns there?...u guys just talk and lose the remaining atom of humanity just to chase clout...WTF

Anybody can put on a Camo and pose as soldier with riffle.

Did you send the Soldiers there that you sound so sure they were truly NA soldiers? You better use logic and your number six cos you're not talking to fools here.

DJ Switch will produce the bullets she said the soldiers fired and they will be examined thoroughly to see if truly they were fired.

You caused the destruction of investments worth billions of US dollars and you don't want questions asked. You're joking!
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Harddiskng:

You have answered your own arguments bruh. A bullet fired into the air, travels for miles. You can’t compare distance covered by a bullet to a stone (I took further maths in secondary school)

No matter the angle, when coming down is retain some velocity thus it can puncture your skin if it hits you.

... and watch the video, the soldiers were firing between 70 - 90 degrees (almost perpendicular to the sky). So what angle are we even arguing about?

They were firing not toward the crowd but by standing by the side in an angle of 90 degrees, so it is impossible for anyone to be hit by a stray bullet or falling bullet
Re: DJ Switch Lied by bishopochuko178(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oga you were not there neither are you in Lekki Tollgate that day, you're one of the problems we are having in Nigeria...go and sleep Nigeria will be great again...God bless Nigeria and it's youth we will keep fighting till we gain our freedom in this great country...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Of J Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture & History / Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB / Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.