Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Aftermath of violent protest across Anambra state Yesterday (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath of violent protest across Anambra state Yesterday (photos) (1420 Views)

Arrest: Rochas Okorocha College Students Protest Across Nigeria (Videos) / ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath of violent protest across Anambra state Yesterday (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ogidi town where police officer was killed

Nigeria Police Force used armoured personnel carrier to barricade 9th mile-Oye olisa axis due to activities of some persons that beheaded and set a police officer ablaze around Ogidi Divisional police HQ., yesterday.

Save the incidents of yesterday, the community and other neighbouring towns are calm and peaceful.

We demand good governance and an end to police brutality but we must be alive to enjoy the benefits of our struggle.

Say #NoToViolence #NdiAnambra

1 Like

Re: Aftermath of violent protest across Anambra state Yesterday (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Egeton junction, Onitsha

New market road, old market road, Ajasa and other adjoining streets are peaceful.

We are happy that Anambra youths and residents heard our call and rejected violence.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath of violent protest across Anambra state Yesterday (photos) by Sylraph1: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Good to hear. . I hope lagos youths will do the same. Our cries have been heard. .
OZUGONU!!!
Re: Aftermath of violent protest across Anambra state Yesterday (photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Glory to God.

Our Yoloba blothers wanted to cause chaos in the entire Igbo land. But their plans was quashed by Chukwu Okike Abiama..
Re: Aftermath of violent protest across Anambra state Yesterday (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
I-Witness can confirm that Central Police Station, Onitsha(CPS) and Courts around here are safe.

Men and officers of the Nigeria Police Force are on guard.

Together, we reject violence and destruction of property.

I-Witness

Re: Aftermath of violent protest across Anambra state Yesterday (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
No financial institution was attack in Anambra State looting of government or private property didn't occure Anambra state
Re: Aftermath of violent protest across Anambra state Yesterday (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
DMGS Roundabout, Onitsha

Normalcy has returned here after some miscreants burnt tyres yesterday.

No building was vandalised around this area.

Re: Aftermath of violent protest across Anambra state Yesterday (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeria Correctional Service(Amawbia Prisons), Commissioner of Police Office and Amawbia Roundabout are all peaceful

Officers are seen guarding the buildings around the there

Awka is peaceful

Together, we say #No To Violence

Re: Aftermath of violent protest across Anambra state Yesterday (photos) by AfroMighty(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Violence is different from protest...
Anyways hope say Mr. Righteousness is doing fine? i haven't seen any of his first FTC sermon lately.
Re: Aftermath of violent protest across Anambra state Yesterday (photos) by kollinzgee(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
It's too early to give up now ,I believe covid palliatives are hidden somewhere.. grin grin
Re: Aftermath of violent protest across Anambra state Yesterday (photos) by Asquare84(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jobless youths
Re: Aftermath of violent protest across Anambra state Yesterday (photos) by AfroMighty(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless youths

Pele jobful adult...asking for what is right is joblessness?
Shame on you, our generation did what yours can't...

Thou am not in support of the violence and looting...
Re: Aftermath of violent protest across Anambra state Yesterday (photos) by TheGreatFinesse: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
This one go pain some people grin
Re: Aftermath of violent protest across Anambra state Yesterday (photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Good
Re: Aftermath of violent protest across Anambra state Yesterday (photos) by adadike(f): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Good job dear. Thanks for this information

1 Like

Re: Aftermath of violent protest across Anambra state Yesterday (photos) by adadike(f): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
kollinzgee:
It's too early to give up now ,I believe covid palliatives are hidden somewhere.. grin grin
Not in Anambra. I am not a fan of Willie but truth be told, he shared palliatives along with all our senators. Infact Anambra state was sharing palliatives almost on daily basis during the lock down
Re: Aftermath of violent protest across Anambra state Yesterday (photos) by oluwatoyosi8755: 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Good to hear. .
I hope lagos youths will do the same.
Our cries have been heard. .
OZUGONU!!!

(1) (Reply)

Katsina Community Imposes Self Curfew, Relocates To LG Headquarters / I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami / Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.