Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? (1243 Views)

Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities / Miyetti Allah: Buhari’s Order To Shoot People With AK-47 Also Affects Amotekun / Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by vincentini: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
I saw a video of two or three people dressed as soldiers walking up to a barricade and shooting into the air or something.

Many of us saw that particular video.

I wondered who actually recorded it because the person was obviously standing behind the 'soldiers' as they were shooting, based on the footage.

Were those actually Nigerian army soldiers, or were they 'Biafran soldiers' dressed in military gear to make them look like Nigerian soldiers??

I ask because the Nigerian military has said it did not deploy any troops to Lekki Toll Gate.

The proximity of the person recording the video to the soldiers also makes it very suspicious.

Did Nnamdi Kanu and his gang organize this whole 'shooting' incident to give the Nigerian army a bad name, and embarrass the federal govt, or to create chaos across the land?

I don't believe they actually killed anyone, but maybe they just wanted to create some chaos and embarrassment for the FG?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by pk2me: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
vincentini:
I saw a video of two or three people dressed as soldiers walking up to a barricade and shooting into the air or something.

I wondered who actually recorded it because the person was obviously standing behind the 'soldiers' as they were shooting, based on the footage.

Were those actually Nigerian army soldiers, or were they 'Biafran soldiers' dressed in military gear to make them look like Nigerian soldiers??

I ask because the Nigerian military has said it did not deploy any troops to Lekki Toll Gate.

The proximity of the person recording the video to the soldiers also makes it very suspicious.

Did Nnamdi Kanu and his gang organize this whole 'shooting' incident to give the Nigerian army a bad name, and embarrass the federal govt, or to create chaos across the land?
u just registered now wt a new moniker to cause tribal wars, but ur motive is dead on arrival.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by vincentini: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
pk2me:
u just registered now wt a new moniker to cause tribal wars, but ur motive is dead on arrival.

WHAT HAS MONIKER OR MONICA GOT TO DO WITH THIS?
Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by Inception(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
vincentini:

I don't believe they actually killed anyone, but maybe they just wanted to create some chaos and embarrassment for the FG?

Your stupidity is legendary.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by vincentini: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Inception:

Your stupidity is legendary.

Are you saying that such a scheme is beyond the thoughts or capability of Kanu and his boys?

I think it's just the sort of thing a guy like Kanu would dream up.

Not sayIng they killed anyone though, cos I've not seen any evidence of that.
Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by jplusnaira: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yes Biafran soldiers shut the protesters at lekki after that they went to attack oriental hotel and TVC , they even broke into the house of the Oba of Lagos and sized his staff as if that was not enough they went ahead to burn over 17 police stations in Lagos.....bla bla bla

Ode oni ranu, you think we are all fools abi, go and discuss this talk in the bear parlour don't publicly expose the incompetence of your family in public like this it is not worth it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by Supremecc(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pls which team won between Nigeria And Lobi stars of markudi.

5 Likes

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by Zooposki(f): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Not Biafran. It was I, Tinubu.I sent my soldiers, my touts and agberos. McOluomo was their commander.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by MagicBishop: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Seun it's about time you addressed us and tell us why you still retain these APC Mods.

A particular MOD has been moderating this forum for 6yrs now and running . That MOD does not and can not hide his bias and has proven by his actions and inactions that he is here to only enforce the APC govt narrative and to censor any other opposing view while promoting shamelessly lies and propaganda like what the paid APC Buharist shill of an OP is peddling here.

I have been a regular activs poster here since 2009 and have been lurking far longer, prior to this particular MOD, majority of previous moderators have never spent more than 6mths in their position. They either tire out or get something better doing

Why are you still maintaining this particular moderator since 2013/2014 despite the avalanche of complains surrounding him?

This forum may be owned by you, but it is us the posters that provide the content which drives it.

Nairaland is thus not a publisher but a platform and since we the posters have complained to you relentlessly about this particular MOD you have refused to act on our complaints .

Your actions have proven that you are no different than those in authority who disregard the people . In this case , you are meant to please us and not dictate nor ignore us.

In the revolutiinary spirit , I hereby demand that you sack and permaban this highly biased , partisan and ignoble moderator.

#EndMynd44

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by Rugaria: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bia OP, was it Ojukwu that commanded the attack? Because I saw somebody with a big beard dishing out orders with fire in his eyes.... It must be ikemba who resurrected just for the mission and went back to his grave immediately after...

1 Like

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by flokii: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
It has always been their plan and modus operandi on character assasination of elected government officials and establishments.. so anything is possible.

DJ Switch might as well be one of the soldiers on a mission, who knows.

1 Like

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by Rugaria: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Supremecc:
Pls which team won between Nigeria And Lobi stars of markudi.

I thought Nigeria was playing ASEC MIMOSAS..
Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by vincentini: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rugaria:
Bia OP, was it Ojukwu that commanded the attack? Because I saw somebody with a big beard dishing out orders with fire in his eyes.... It must be ikemba who resurrected just for the mission and went back to his grave immediately after...

I think the FG should question Kanu on this whole Lekki incident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by Emilokoiyawon: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
The person who posted the original video should be investigated. If we don't get to the root of this matter, it will happen again. and again. And again.
Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by ccffwx: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
This post is as a result of severe pains. Pele. Igbos are innocent and by God's grace, no evil will befall them. An innocent conscience fears not: why did Tinubu run away first thing in the morning? Why? Did LCC boss not confess that he received orders from Sanwolu? The names on the uniforms of shooters were they Igbo names? Children swimming in Oba's palace, were they not speaking Yoruba?

Shame on you! You divisive element. Igbos in Lagos are peaceful and did not plan what happened at Lekki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rugaria:

No. It was Awolowo's soldiers, the man who took rat poison.

I like my Yoruba brothers but them dey fall hand always.

Yorubas should MAN up and confront nt the evil in the land.

Nigerias problem is neither stealing not corruption but ethnic bigotry.

If anyone had tried to stop the protest in the East, he wont have any standing property by now.

Evil is evil be it in the North, East, West or south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by History555: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Media cow

1 Like

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
vincentini:

Don't allow some miscreants to incite war between easterners and westerners. Obviously, they are from one part of the country that don't want others to rule or thinks that they are born to rule.

Nigerian soldier shot and kill nigerian youth. Some agent of government seen parking thugs with govt cars to protest ground. Some even issued a letter to IGP threatening to engage the youth in ABJ. So dear Southern Nigerians we don't need to fight ourself cos one person created a new profile here and want to use Nnamdi Kanu to course fight between us. We are taking power back, it belongs to the youth of Nigeria.

One love.
God bless us
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by Rugaria: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
vincentini:

I think the FG should question Kanu on this whole Lekki incident.

You are right! Not only that.. They should also question him on the sosoliso plane crash, as well as the 1985 coup... I heard he provided the international logistics that Babangida needed for that coup. Very fishy if you ask me...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
What we know so far is that the commander of the army that allegedly shot at protesters is an igbo man
Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by Inteltower: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
vincentini:

idiot

you are clearly saying that we don't know how the Nigerian army and police usually behave towards protesters. as if its the first time army people kill peaceful protesters

you fool is also saying that the Nigerian Army and govt can lie

its obvious you are a big fool paid to write this nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by Rugaria: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
What we know so far is that the commander of the army that allegedly shot at protesters is an igbo man
Is that why you are looking like a cock without feathers?

3 Likes

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by vincentini: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Inteltower:

idiot

you are clearly saying that we don't know how the Nigerian army and police usually behave towards protesters. as if its the first time army people kill peaceful protesters

you fool is also saying that the Nigerian Army and govt can lie

its obvious you are a big fool paid to write this nonsense

Why is it that when many of you hear something you don't like, you say that somebody paid the person saying it to say it?

Do you think every Nigerian is a money-guzzling, corrupt dunce like you?
Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by jlinkd78(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Biafra soldiers must be that powerful then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by Janjaweedi(m): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Gaslighting
Operation crocodile smile
Una weldone.
We know he is dead
Everywhere go burst one day
#Endsars
#EndSwat
#Endpolicebrutality
#RestructureNGR
We Move
Remember is a marathon not a sprint.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by courage9(m): 12:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Dead on arrival...

There shall be no peace for the wicked...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by Inteltower: 12:31am On Oct 24, 2020
vincentini:

Why is it that when many of you hear something you don't like, you say that somebody paid the person saying it to say it?

Do you think every Nigerian is a money-guzzling, corrupt dunce like you?

coming from a nonentity that is trying to twist narrative to cause ethnic divide.

idiot your write up failed woefully

go and write another lie against the igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by Gozzzy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
vincentini:

stop smoking cheap expired weed... it's not good for your brain.
#ENDMYND44#

2 Likes

Re: Did 'Biafran' Soldiers Shoot People At Lekki? by MichaelDuf: 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
The behaviour of Yorubas is an eye-opener.

No group should join them in even asking for resource countrol or restructuting. Outright separation is the only viable option.

No place for Yoruba in a Southern Nigeria. They are not to be trusted at all.

If Yorubas propose any protest, pleasrle leave them to protest alone.

They are so cowardly that they could not resist blaming igbos for crimes cimmitted by their
Yoruba thugs.

Now we know.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2nd Niger Bridge: A reality to behold - AmaraChyna Iwuanyanwu (IMO D.SPEAKER) / Atiku Abubakar, Orji Uzor Kalu And Bola Tinubu, Which Is Better? / Is This Racist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.