Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened (8744 Views)

Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings / I Will Never Switch My Style Of Music For An International Deal Like Wizkid Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by imsu: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dj Switch cries out on a viral video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAFwbfPV2dM
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by harqinhola(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
No worry we dey with you.

3 Likes

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by IJOBA2: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
OUR JIHADISTS BRETHREN HAVE STARTED THREATENING THIS WOMAN. HELINUES AND AFAMED TALK TO YOUR COLLEAGUES O. NOTHING MUST HAPPEN TO HER angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Emilokoiyawon: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
So people were falling dead around you and you ran I came back and sat on the floor littered with dead bodies. And you said you had your lights (from your phone) and you did not take any pictures of the dead bodies that littered the floor?

Common, I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU.

15 Likes

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by helinues: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
IJOBA2:
OUR JIHADISTS BRETHREN HAVE STARTED THREATENING THIS WOMAN. HELINUES AND AFAMED TALK TO YOUR COLLEAGUES O. NOTHING MUST HAPPEN TO HER angry

Guy, stop mentioning me ..

You can make your comments without trolling

7 Likes

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Afolabimills(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
IJOBA2:
they shall all fail

5 Likes

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by IamWonderful: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
What do you expect
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Brandonx(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Babe don't worry they can't do nada.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by SlurUsername1: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Shut up you fool... We want to know the names and families of those who were massacred at lekki toll gate. 3 days going now and no identities yet... The over 40 persons massacred are ghosts abi? By the Time we're done with you, you will confess what political party you're working for.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by sapientia(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Shut up you fool... We want to know the names and families of those who were massacred at lekki toll gate. 3 days going now and no identities yet... The over 40 persons massacred are ghosts abi? By the Time we're done with you, you will confess what political party you're working for.

Evil paid bigot

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by TecM0: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
The way some people like attention ehn!!

Well the police are out she achieved are aim, Goodluck to business owners in the hands of hoodlums

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by heendrix(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
So people were falling dead around you and you ran I came back and sat on the floor littered with dead bodies. And you said you had your lights (from your phone) and you did not take any pictures of the dead bodies that littered the floor?

twas where you used Common instead of Come on I knew you're just as twice as being senseless

So she should have piled her phone gallery with graphic dead bodies to worsen her trauma shey??

atimes I wonder if You guys stupidity are inherited or came as a result of some sort of generational curse

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Emilokoiyawon: 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
heendrix:
twas where you used Common instead of Come on I knew you're just as twice as being senselessSo she should have piled her phone gallery with graphic dead bodies to worsen her trauma shey??atimes I wonder if You guys stupidity are inherited or came as a result of some sort of generational curse

She is lying. She said dead bodies were falling all around her. Then they ran and came back and SAT DOWN around all the same dead bodies. The turned their phone lights on. And not one of them took pictures of the dead bodies? Are you for real?

DJswitch was one of the first people to post a FAKE pic of a 'dead' victim before the so called victim came out publicly to say they are alive.

Her story does NOT line up.

10 Likes

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by heendrix(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

She is lying. She said dead bodies were falling all around her. Then they ran and came back and SAT DOWN around all the same dead bodies. The turned their phone lights on. And not one of them took pictures of the dead bodies? Are you for real?

DJswitch was one of the first people to post a FAKE pic of a 'dead' victim before the so called victim came out publicly to say they are alive.

Nigga take the pictures of dead bodies after going live on IG for what exactly??

Guy man listen to urself nowww

6 Likes

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by richie240: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
I have some questions for you switch:
. U said bodies were falling all around u and u posted a picture which happened to be fake!

1. Pls how does it add up?
2. What was ur aim in spreading such wicked and false alarm?
3. As a woman over 30 yrs of age, u r not a toddler, so what do u stand to gain in ds wickedness?
4. Now that lives have been lost and properties worth billions of naira have bn vandalized, who should bear d cost?
5. Who are you working for and what's their agenda?
6. You are saying ur life is being threatened, do u know d number of lives d lying ogbanje spirit indwelling u has destroyed?
7. Are u even still supposed to be walking free or called in for questioning by now?
8. "Some ppl are after my life" u wail; even if human beings nor pursue u, u think say the ghosts of the ppl that lost their lives as a result of ur propaganda won't pursue u?
9. Excuse me pls, are u normal atall?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Emilokoiyawon: 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
heendrix:
Nigga take the pictures of dead bodies after going live on IG for what exactly?? Guy man listen to urself nowww

Her live IG did no show the dead bodies all over the floor. She was one of the first people to post a fake pic of massacre.

She said dead bodies were falling all around her. Then she ran. And came back while the massacre was still going on. She came back. Sat on the Nigerian flag. Turned on her phone lights. Who runs away from slaughter then returns to the line of fire?

LIES LIES LIES.

12 Likes

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by bettyharry101: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

She said people were falling she did not say death bodies.. people could be either the injured & the dead .

1 Like

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Emilokoiyawon: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
bettyharry101:
She said people were falling she did not say death bodies.. people could be either the injured & the dead .

So it is a massacre without dead bodies on the floor? What kind of massacre is that?

And why did she post the FAKE pic? She was there LIVE. And the ONLY evidence of massacre is the fake pic she posted why?

5 Likes

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Okoroawusa: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
harqinhola:
No worry we dey with you.
Na so una go dey give people yeye ginger. When time reach now we no go see you.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
She is supposed to be in secure location before making that video na.

SHe should know she's dealing with cannibals.

1 Like

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Focktot: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
She should go back to her state, she will be safe there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by richie240: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
bettyharry101:
Chai, una Igbos no go finish ds country with lies in Jesus' name, Amen!

@bolded, so where did she get d fake picture of d 'dead' protester killed by the army she posted then
U think say na small pikin u dey follow yarn abi?

So where are d '78 massacred ppl' now?
Or una own massacre nor dey get body join?

So all ds while u lots knew there wasn't any massacre yet u tenaciously stick to the lies that "tinubu/sanwoolu/buhari ordered soldiers yo kill 78 protesters".

All ds because una wan d 'zoo' to fall abi?

1 Like

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Fahdiga(m): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
If anything happens to DJ Switch, that will be the beginning of uprising in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by bettyharry101: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

So it is a massacre without dead bodies on the floor? What kind of massacre is that?

And why did she post the FAKE pic? She was there LIVE. And the ONLY evidence of massacre is the fake pic she posted why?
How do you know it's a fake pictures .. she said they carried the dead bodies to the soldiers just to ask them why they are being killed but unfurnately the soldiers carried the bodies away.. thesame lying soldiers that said they were not there in the first place .. if the SAS that they said has been disbanded, were also present to finish up the job, then who is fooling who ?
Why are you believing these govt and soldiers who are know to be pathological liers ..
My only regret is that street orchin came in and started burning & destroying & looting people goods& properties . This protest was peaceful but the govt wanted to play a fast one on the protested so as to discredit them .. this action further introduce thugs and agberos into the peaceful protest .. shame on the govt and the thugs, who are readily available to offer themselves to be use against a Just course that is suppose to benefit them for just N500.

4 Likes

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Emilokoiyawon: 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
bettyharry101:
How do you know it's a fake pictures ..

How do I know? Because the person in the picture came out and said they are ALIVE AND WELL.

Not just DJswitch pics. EVERY SINGLE PIC that came out to support 'massacre' HAS BEEN EXPOSED AS FAKE.

3 Likes

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by okpalaAnambra: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
You're an idiot.. So if they killed u your useless mother would have come forward instead of mourning u.since you're worthless . Moronn

9 Likes

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Marine54(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
When ICC go cartch Buhari for this atrocities he committed after his tenure , una eyes go open !

1 Like

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by bettyharry101: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

Chai, una Igbos no go finish ds country with lies in Jesus' name, Amen!

@bolded, so where did she get d fake picture of d 'dead' protester killed by the army she posted then
U think say na small pikin u dey follow yarn abi?

So where are d '78 massacred ppl' now?
Or una own massacre nor dey get body join?

So all ds while u lots knew there wasn't any massacre yet u tenaciously stick to the lies that "tinubu/sanwoolu/buhari ordered soldiers yo kill 78 protesters".

All ds because una wan d 'zoo' to fall abi?
pls stop your divisive comment ..I am not Ipob but from Delta state .Pls this is not the time to be playing the ethnic card.your brothers & sisters were a target but I am shocked you rather accede to your pay masters wish than be sympathetic to these young men t& women hat were shot . What manner of Yoruba man are you ? I am even more sad and bear more grieve for these young victims that do not belong to my tribe than you that share thesame heritage ., what kind of person are you ? Why ?

4 Likes

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by WoeBetide666: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You're an idiot.. So if they killed u your useless mother would have come forward instead of mourning u.since you're worthless . Moronn

We all saw Jimoh Isiaq's father and Oke's girlfriend and brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

She really needs to give this up. Even hardened soldiers that see their colleagues shot up in combat develop post traumatic disorders that last for the rest their lives. But see our own Dj Switch making video next day and joking about jalabiyah that someone gave her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Emilokoiyawon: 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
ModelX:
She really needs to give this up. Even hardened soldiers that see their colleagues shot up in combat develop post traumatic disorders that last for the rest their lives. But see our own Dj Switch making video next day and joking about jalabiyah that someone gave her.

I believe she was there. But she needs to give up this LIES about Massacre. Her only proof is a FAKE picture she posted. How come? And who runs away from a hail of bullets, then run back to the hail of bullets? She not only ran back, she SAT DOWN ON THE FLOOR IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL THE BODIES THAT HAVE FALLEN FROM THE HAIL OF BULLETS.

Come on!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by capitalzero: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
imsu:
Dj Switch cries out on a viral video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAFwbfPV2dM

If anything happens to her, it would clear to everybody that military hid the corpses of lekki massacre

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cute Pics Of Charlie Boy's Twin Grandsons / Nollywood Actor,sam Loco Efe Is Dead / Photos Of Nollywood Actress Biola Ige Whose Boobs Was Sucked By Muna Obiekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.