Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened (8743 Views)

Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings / I Will Never Switch My Style Of Music For An International Deal Like Wizkid Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by dalongjnr: 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
I think the Lady was seeing vision from the cannabis she smoked because her stories contradicted her Twitter handle post.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by meobizy(f): 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Threatened by internet trolls? Off your phone. End of story. No troll can chase me off social media. Na them go tire.
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Jorgenvava: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by ahiboilandgas: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
imsu:
Dj Switch cries out on a viral video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAFwbfPV2dM
threaten by the ghost of the people u caused to be murdered and the 100bn naira incured loss from people sweat and hard work......with your lies u will soon run Mad ...........ipob agents https://www.nairaland.com/6201229/governor-wike-ban-ipob-operating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Emilokoiyawon: 1:54am On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:

No. If there were any fake, best believe the paid propagandists put it there to confuse people. The real pictures came during the Lekki massacre and the morning after. Most of the bodies were wrapped with the Nigerian flag which the protesters thought would protect them. But no, it didn't happen that way. The flag failed them. Their country failed them!

You mean like this pic of a 'dead' victim of LekkiMassacre wrapped in the Nigerian flag?

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by MuttleyLaff: 3:04am On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information
:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,
"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,
"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!
[img]https://media1./images/e330d7add9322b0929a82337d838fce1/tenor.gif?itemid=5641886[/img]
Oh snap. This is getting very interesting
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by IDesignLOGO: 3:34am On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
So people were falling dead around you and you ran I came back and sat on the floor littered with dead bodies. And you said you had your lights (from your phone) and you did not take any pictures of the dead bodies that littered the floor?

Common, I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU.
Bros mi but why should you believe her as muslim man na
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Emilokoiyawon: 3:36am On Oct 24, 2020
IDesignLOGO:
Bros but your name says it all already na. As a Muslim man.

Insult is not argument. Even primary school students are expected to know this.`
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by IDesignLOGO: 3:37am On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Insult is not argument. Even primary school students are expected to know this.`
grin You didn't answer my question
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Emilokoiyawon: 3:53am On Oct 24, 2020
IDesignLOGO:
grin You didn't answer my question

Do you know how to ask a question? Show me the question in your post:

IDesignLOGO:
Bros mi but why should you believe her as muslim man na
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by iboboyswag(m): 5:09am On Oct 24, 2020
bettyharry101:
She said people were falling she did not say death bodies.. people could be either the injured & the dead .

Her first update on fatal casualty was 78 people confirmed dead.

Obviously that's a lie. And this attempt at trying to stoke emotions won't work. If she can go on Instagram live to show an injured person, then she could have shown dead ones.

It is just simple. Take away emotions and maybe, just maybe we may start to see clearly.

Another thing, most people feel individuals who call her story a hoax are working for the government... This is poor reasoning.
Many have lost their lives and businesses avoidably and much of the anger that spurred such destruction was the misinformation put out.

We only want the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Jorgenvava: 6:46am On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

You mean like this pic of a 'dead' victim of LekkiMassacre wrapped in the Nigerian flag?

Emilokoiyawon:

Most of the bodies is what I wrote. There were three bodies they laid side by side that was not wrapped with the Nigerian flag. Two of the bodies were identified in the video as two young people that were in Lekki Toll Gate earlier that day. There was even a video were they were dancing. They were both shot!

And we know that fake pictures were also put up in social media to make it seem like all the pictures are fake. It's a psychological warfare!

But if those who are really interested in finding out what happens get to work, they'll see the truth, clearly!

You know why? We are a digital generation, not the generation of pen and paper. They messed with the wrong generation!
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by jesmond3945: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2020
I have something to tell all this paid agents, when you see evil and paint it as good. Evil will come to your doorstep.

1 Like

Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by labi1977(m): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

She is lying. She said dead bodies were falling all around her. Then they ran and came back and SAT DOWN around all the same dead bodies. The turned their phone lights on. And not one of them took pictures of the dead bodies? Are you for real?

DJswitch was one of the first people to post a FAKE pic of a 'dead' victim before the so called victim came out publicly to say they are alive.

Her story does NOT line up.

Bro stop being willfully ignorant some pictures are obviously fake

the real ones are here

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe

videos and pics, blood everywhere people shot down

these people are shot and unresponsive I can't confirm if they are dead though, shooting them alone is a crime
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Afamed: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
If anything happens to DJ Switch, that will be the beginning of uprising in Nigeria
Stop empty threats
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Kobicove(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
iboboyswag:

Her first update on fatal casualty was 78 people confirmed dead.

Obviously that's a lie. And this attempt at trying to stoke emotions won't work. If she can go on Instagram live to show an injured person, then she could have shown dead ones.

It is just simple. Take away emotions and maybe, just maybe we may start to see clearly.

Another thing, most people feel individuals who call her story a hoax are working for the government... This is poor reasoning.
Many have lost their lives and businesses avoidably and much of the anger that spurred such destruction was the misinformation put out.

We only want the truth.

They have been churning out different figures of casualty but have not been able to present verified pics of just 10 person's who they claim were shot.

A lot of people in Nigeria lack logical reasoning ability!
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Fahdiga(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Afamed:

Stop empty threats
until we bring it to your doorstep before you believe us
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Muna4real(f): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
So people were falling dead around you and you ran I came back and sat on the floor littered with dead bodies. And you said you had your lights (from your phone) and you did not take any pictures of the dead bodies that littered the floor?

Common, I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU.

I felt the need to reply you when I saw that 15 people liked your useless comment. If it where you, would you be thinking about videoing dead bodies? Are you mad? Do you have a single sense at all? Who would be bothered about videoing when people are falling dead around him? And how would she know that the incident would be denied by the Army the next day?
Yesterday, I saw an armed robber with a long gun from the window of the stairs of my hostel. He was taking the phone of one of my hostel mates. I was with my phone then. But I didn't do any stupid video. I immediately ran into my room and looked the door. Thank God they didn't enter the building, but I immediately sent message to my other hostel mates through whatsapp to lock their doors. And nobody asked me for any stupid video.
My classmate told us that the police where shooting around fire service area in owerri. And that we shouldn't go near there. We didn't ask for a stupid video because we knew that he would be running for his dear life by then.
Anybody asking DJ switch for a video to show as evidence in a for mass killings in a protest that you didn't partake of is a FOOL.
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Muna4real:

Hun. The difference is that you instinctively ran for safety and did not think to do any videos at all. Our Dj Switch ran BACK in harm's way, carrying bullet-riddled corpses with otherworldly bravery. In her temple run, she didn't forget to do videos at every moment but the moments that reallly mattered. No blood on her, maybe she washed it off in the lagoon sha. Oh, and her dead phone came alive the next morning, just in time for her to continue making spurious videos.
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by AMINDA: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:

Most of the bodies is what I wrote. There were three bodies they laid side by side that was not wrapped with the Nigerian flag. Two of the bodies were identified in the video as two young people that were in Lekki Toll Gate earlier that day. There was even a video were they were dancing. They were both shot!

And we know that fake pictures were also put up in social media to make it seem like all the pictures are fake. It's a psychological warfare!

But if those who are really interested in finding out what happens get to work, they'll see the truth, clearly!

You know why? We are a digital generation, not the generation of pen and paper. They messed with the wrong generation!

False. The pictures you refer to has since been debunked. Those people died in an accident the day before, while returning from protest ground. A Twitter influencer who first reported the images as Lekki Massacre victims has since recanted. See below link and check the instagram page for the images.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ik_osakioduwa/status/1318932340152860674

Warning: Graphic Images
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Shut up you fool... We want to know the names and families of those who were massacred at lekki toll gate. 3 days going now and no identities yet... The over 40 persons massacred are ghosts abi? By the Time we're done with you, you will confess what political party you're working for.
you want them to come out so they can kill them??
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Some people really choose to be ignorant. Why will someone lie about something like this?? Even with the live video she made. Maybe she didnt know the actual figures of the bodies.
Re: Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Most of those protesters i have seen their pictures, look mostly like all these street people that don't even know where their family is lol maybe that's why no one has shown up for their bodies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cute Pics Of Charlie Boy's Twin Grandsons / Nollywood Actor,sam Loco Efe Is Dead / Photos Of Nollywood Actress Biola Ige Whose Boobs Was Sucked By Muna Obiekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.