Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions (1723 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Need To Rescue Nigeria Now / Questions Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer / Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Tonylyte(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2020
But he told u you will miss him and it catching up with u now. I am never mad at myself because I nwver voted Buhari. Had I voted Buhari I would have killed my self by now.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by orisa37: 8:10am On Oct 24, 2020
GEJ IS A GOOD SPIRIT NOT A PENCIL IN THE HANDS OF GOD. HE IS STILL ON THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by beautyhd: 8:19am On Oct 24, 2020
rainerboy1010:

Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions����

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to pay fuel subsidy and yet sold fuel at N86 per liter.��

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he manage to swallow our insults, criticism and protests without using the military and DSS to hunt us down ��

- GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to handle our group protests and yearnings without calling us terrorists ��

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to controls our borders and yet a bag of rice was sold for 8k.���

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to build 17 federal universities in 17 states in Nigeria.���

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to build almajiri schools in all the Norther Local governments.��

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to hold $1=#165 for 4yrs�‍♂️�‍♂️

- GEJ need to Explain to Nigerians how he managed to push Nigeria's economy to be number 1 in Africa. �❤️

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he fought Ebola without closing Schools, Banks, Courts, Mosques, Churches and banning weddings/gatherings... And without foreign intervention..��

GEJ you and your generation will remain blessed!��✌️

Youths
Let be Wise, think and Act wisely.

Stay safe fellow Nigerian

Go back and quote the source, don't put it off as your own

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Vs Aisha Yesufu Popularity Vote See Result / Breaking News - 54 Males Slaughtered In Kadawa Village, Zamfara Last Night / Labour Party Is A Joke And Have To Work Smarter To Stand A Chance; My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.