Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,359 members, 7,853,610 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

If I run with pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I run with pictures (8600 Views)

Saraki Dumps APC To Run With Ekweremadu / Election Results With Pictures / Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I run with pictures by baslone: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2011
@becomerich, with everything you have written above, I strongly believe you are
carrying a Toronto "Electricty Engr" certificate like former speaker Buhari!

I also believe you are scared of participating in the national presidential debate.
Re: If I run with pictures by zeeleso(f): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2011
eesaah:

lol, u will definitely fit the position of Mrs becomerich
Abomination is inside our house. Yoruba before before marry family but Obatala now come on say family no for gbogbo omo oduduwa we have respect.
Re: If I run with pictures by tellwisdom: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2011
Becomrich, This one na madtness, your post doesnt make any sense
Re: If I run with pictures by Antiscam1: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2011
At last,Becomrich has become d most popular Nairalander.But sincerely,speaking dere is an urgent need for Nigeria to be breakup into North & south.
We are just uncompatible!,lord lugard erred and misjointed US as one!
Re: If I run with pictures by Becomrichn: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2011
yo
Re: If I run with pictures by MaiSuya(m): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2011
Becomrichn:

you make me laugh, look more than 70% of nigerian believe in break up of nigeria, so why are they scared to talk about it, is because all of them running want to steal money. why do you think nuhu ribadu is running. he want to steal money.

even i doubt where nuhu ribadu claim he worked abroad.

the most talk about issue among nigerian on the internet is the break up of nigeria. look at nairaland stat.

VERy sad! cry
Re: If I run with pictures by fstranger3(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2011
Becomrichn:

you make me laugh, look more than 70% of nigerian believe in break up of nigeria, so why are they scared to talk about it, is because all of them running want to steal money. why do you think nuhu ribadu is running. he want to steal money.

even i doubt where nuhu ribadu claim he worked abroad.

the most talk about issue among nigerian on the internet is the break up of nigeria. look at nairaland stat.

WHere is the stat?

I now think Becomrichn = Seun = Jonathan = Nuhu Ribadu

Musiwa, prove me wrong with maps!
Re: If I run with pictures by ekubear1: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2011
fstranger3:

WHere is the stat?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If I run with pictures by desthan(m): 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2011
@poster

Don't tell me you are still smoking that Poo undecided
Re: If I run with pictures by Jarus(m): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2011
fstranger3:

WHere is the stat?

you make me laugh. who is ribadu. he is yoruba hate. he decieve tinubu. tinubu cannot win lagos, i will campaign dele momodu with my crowd in that picture, even i have satellite picture,

u dont know me
Re: If I run with pictures by fstranger3(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2011
^^^^

You just blew your chance to come to Benin with us. Your village has now been officially de-mapped from our SW-Benin merger. Next time, when you laugh, you have "to fall gbagada for ground."

Goodluck eating akpu and Ogbono and Kunu and gworo with Hausas and Igbos!
Re: If I run with pictures by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2011
@Becommerich
You like making yourself happy unnecessarily. Have you ever addressed 10 pupils before not to talk of crowds like the pictures you posted? You are just day dreaming, people like you will have stage fright i'm sure. mitshewwwwwwwwwww!
Re: If I run with pictures by Dsense(m): 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Becomrich is becoming something else grin
Re: If I run with pictures by ifyalways(f): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2011
Words of wisdom from Ma Musiwa . . . kiss
Becomrich;President,electrical engineer,Mapologist and marriage counselor extraordinaire

[b]when i was young my mother use to sing a song.
omo ni gige , mo wo.
it means the child, is the mirror of life.

Children are more important then career. I do not want to say you have a silly woman for a wife.

If she say she want to go, let her go.  if you people live abroad .
do like what 100% most nigeria men do abroad if she want child support , relocate to nigeria.
let her go thru the pain of taken care of a child alone.
let her go to yar adua and complain. no child support in nigeria.

Dont worry the social worker and police who is trying to earn her 40 hrs to take care of thier own children  would not pick up her phone after you leave. she would discovery , she have been silly.
the government would ask her to go and get a JOB to take care of the child. welfare is not for a life time.

We have seen them over here. their lifes becomes useless they now become love-peddlers in the night.  black in, white go out, pink wait at the door. do google, you would find nigeria women caught on tape. And they become what they call ALL NATION over here. Yoruba call them orise rise men. it mean mens from different national. The children now know uncle itano, uncle britain, daddy Jamecia, Daddy Akata, daddy china,

And they now end up having children . what we call women of united nation over here.

the childre fathers

child 1   father Jamo
Child 2 father Paki
Child 3 father Italo
Child 4  father chiko
child 5  father UK
child 6 Unknow nation[ did not know who the father is]

Baby mother plenty for abroad

the yorubas says if one door do not close another one would not open.

Dont waste your own tomorrow because of an unserious woman. There are good women out there who would love you for you.

And if you are in nigeria . Let her go if she want, there is nothing you can do. Pray for her, if she refuse move on.  Women plenty who need husband. there are 70 million female in nigeria and 150 million in the USA.  Look see how President Yar adua gave his children to men who had 3 iyawo already. what does that tell you. In nigeria they say be Jankara. Even ni AME, plenty plenty.

Bobo, you are not ulgy,

Children are more important than career, to hell with career. Employer can sack you, your children can never sack.

If she want to stay , look for a Godly pastor. not all those 410 pastor . who want money and let them talk to her.

My brother if you have all the money in the world and all title , degree and  cars, if you have no children in lifes. Your life is worth nothing, career would not bury you, it is your children that would.

Even if you die a poor man, you are better than a rich man with no children. God would not make you oloshi. Oloshi is a person who does not have children. A poorman with children is worth more than a man with billion with no children. A child is worth more than ten billion dollar.

There are some women in this world who are praying to have child, your wife na says she does not want one because of career. Aku ku career ni hell. Dam the career.  Career my foot,  [/b]
Re: If I run with pictures by ifyalways(f): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2011
Ivynwa:

Ivynwa laughs and laughs
Abeg-o-o no be only Dame Patience and Dame Stella and them sabi be first lady Ojare, Nne follow remember me in your Aso rocky Paradise when Brother Becomerich rises to power. You go fit let me visit Aso rock abi as I don carry foresight take style become your Oti mkpu now? Abeg Becomrich hurry up and make Ify the first lady joo.

lol
Can u speak Batu?
Is ur fathers compound on map?
Are you that lady that one aboki was playing with her thing?The one that said we should not go to Benin Republic because one aboki or Igbo man was playing with her thing?
Re: If I run with pictures by roughneck: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2011
impressive crowd, if u go on like this, u will end up becoming the president of kubuki land, so can play gwaragwara and smoke shyte till Jesus comes
Re: If I run with pictures by Odunnu: 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2011
Lol @ OP
Re: If I run with pictures by ceah(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2011
Gush!!! i am at the airport waiting for my flight and laughing like a madman, i cant stop laughing, people here think something is wrong with me, i wish they know what i have on my laptop here, whaoooo!!! becomerichest you are a pain killier, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If I run with pictures by preselect(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2011
becomrich: nairaland poster of the decade grin

vote becomerich for president cool
Re: If I run with pictures by Ivynwa(f): 12:55am On Mar 11, 2011
ifyalways:

lol
Can u speak Batu?
Is your fathers compound on map?
Are you that lady that one aboki was playing with her thing?The one that said we should not go to Benin Republic because one aboki or Igbo man was playing with her thing?
I was merely being friendly when I joked and supported you about your becoming the first lady, could it be that you misunderstood me? Sorry I was only making a jolly good joke because I was amused by your former comment. Do bear with me and forget my joke if it offended you, I am deleting it off this minute. Smile!
Re: If I run with pictures by Becomrichn: 3:19am On Mar 11, 2011
look at it this way, i have family in all 36 state of nigeria and nearly every local govt of Nigeria, because i am a member of a powerful family. And this my family is so big, that a member of my family is in every local govt of nigeria.

and in my family we have a family song.

here is my family song

I love this family of God
So closely
So closely knitted into one
They’ve taken me into their heart
And I’m so glad to be a part
Of this great family

I love this family of God
So closely
So closely knitted into one
They’ve taken me into their heart
And I’m so glad to be a part
Of this great family
Re: If I run with pictures by OAM4J: 3:27am On Mar 11, 2011
Ivynwa:

I was merely being friendly when I joked and supported you about your becoming the first lady, could it be that you misunderstood me? Sorry I was only making a jolly good joke because I was amused by your former comment. Do bear with me and forget my joke if it offended you, I am deleting it off this minute. Smile!

I think you misunderstood ify's post. Becomerish speaks an English language we call batu

She was only quoting one of Becomerich's classic for the fun of it, if only you know becomerich very well, the joke will not be lost on you.

She was not offended or insulting you at all, she was only trying to respond to your joke with another joke/classic from becomerich.
Re: If I run with pictures by nduchucks: 3:29am On Mar 11, 2011
@Becomerich. Go on soun. smiley
Re: If I run with pictures by Becomrichn: 3:33am On Mar 11, 2011
v
Re: If I run with pictures by Becomrichn: 3:36am On Mar 11, 2011
inity "
Re: If I run with pictures by Kilode1: 3:41am On Mar 11, 2011
^^ english is like using coolwhip. people use them different  -Becomrich

Words of wisdom from Ma Musiwa . . . kiss
Becomrich;President,electrical engineer,Mapologist and marriage counselor extraordinaire

[b]when i was young my mother use to sing a song.
omo ni gige , mo wo.
it means the child, is the mirror of life.

Children are more important then career. I do not want to say you have a silly woman for a wife.

If she say she want to go, let her go. if you people live abroad .
do like what 100% most nigeria men do abroad if she want child support , relocate to nigeria.
let her go thru the pain of taken care of a child alone.
let her go to yar adua and complain. no child support in nigeria.

Dont worry the social worker and police who is trying to earn her 40 hrs to take care of thier own children would not pick up her phone after you leave. she would discovery , she have been silly.
the government would ask her to go and get a JOB to take care of the child. welfare is not for a life time.

We have seen them over here. their lifes becomes useless they now become love-peddlers in the night. black in, white go out, pink wait at the door. do google, you would find nigeria women caught on tape. And they become what they call ALL NATION over here. Yoruba call them orise rise men. it mean mens from different national. The children now know uncle itano, uncle britain, daddy Jamecia, Daddy Akata, daddy china,

And they now end up having children . what we call women of united nation over here.

the childre fathers

child 1 father Jamo
Child 2 father Paki
Child 3 father Italo
Child 4 father chiko
child 5 father UK
child 6 Unknow nation[ did not know who the father is]

Baby mother plenty for abroad

the yorubas says if one door do not close another one would not open.

Dont waste your own tomorrow because of an unserious woman. There are good women out there who would love you for you.

And if you are in nigeria . Let her go if she want, there is nothing you can do. Pray for her, if she refuse move on. Women plenty who need husband. there are 70 million female in nigeria and 150 million in the USA. Look see how President Yar adua gave his children to men who had 3 iyawo already. what does that tell you. In nigeria they say be Jankara. Even ni AME, plenty plenty.

Bobo, you are not ulgy,

Children are more important than career, to hell with career. Employer can sack you, your children can never sack.

If she want to stay , look for a Godly pastor. not all those 410 pastor . who want money and let them talk to her.

My brother if you have all the money in the world and all title , degree and cars, if you have no children in lifes. Your life is worth nothing, career would not bury you, it is your children that would.

Even if you die a poor man, you are better than a rich man with no children. God would not make you oloshi. Oloshi is a person who does not have children. A poorman with children is worth more than a man with billion with no children. A child is worth more than ten billion dollar.

There are some women in this world who are praying to have child, your wife na says she does not want one because of career. Aku ku career ni hell. Dam the career. Career my foot, [/b]

Egbon Musiwa! E ku Profound laakaye!

I'm in awe. Iba! cool
Re: If I run with pictures by Becomrichn: 3:42am On Mar 11, 2011
f
Re: If I run with pictures by Becomrichn: 3:44am On Mar 11, 2011
v
Re: If I run with pictures by Justcash(m): 3:45am On Mar 11, 2011
Jarus:

you make me laugh. who is ribadu. he is yoruba hate. he decieve tinubu. tinubu cannot win lagos, i will campaign dele momodu with my crowd in that picture, even i have satellite picture,

u dont know me

It was Jarus that made this comment.
Jarus=Becomerichn.
Somebody correct me if I am making a mistake.
Re: If I run with pictures by OAM4J: 3:49am On Mar 11, 2011
^^Jarus was only mimicking becomerich.
Re: If I run with pictures by Justcash(m): 3:51am On Mar 11, 2011
OAM4J:

^^Jarus was only mimicking becomerich.

OIC!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I still believe that the person using Becomerichn is only trying to be funny and pretend not-so-smart.
One day hurricane go blow, fowl nyash go yakata.
Re: If I run with pictures by Kilode1: 3:52am On Mar 11, 2011
Becomrichn:

Kilode, aburo mi, it look like you dont know what coolwhip means. so you people can see, it is not batu english, it is time and space that is different.
I am now an oyibo person.

Egbon wa! I've been educated, now I know. E ku Ise Opolo cheesy

Please don't become Oyinbo OOO!  shocked

Your people still need you O. Don't listen to all these small small Abinu eni's on NL.

We are behind you like Ikarahun lehin Igbin (Snail Shell) cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spot The Difference Between Buhari And Jubril(fake Buhari) - Pic / Benue Imposes Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew On 3 LGAs / Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.