Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

If I run with pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I run with pictures (8586 Views)

Saraki Dumps APC To Run With Ekweremadu / Election Results With Pictures / Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I run with pictures by noetic16(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2011
@op

now u have just made my day and put me in a cheerful mood.
Re: If I run with pictures by Adonike(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2011
So this is what nairaland wanted me to comment on from facebook, E n
Re: If I run with pictures by Bishopking: 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2011
Those are Christ for all nations (cfan's) Reinhard Bonnke crusade pictures. Am I wrong?
Re: If I run with pictures by fstranger3(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2011
Mapomeji, I hail thee ooooooooooooo
Re: If I run with pictures by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2011
[size=15pt]Dreams come true.[/size]
Re: If I run with pictures by bestman09(m): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2011
These pictures must be from redemption camp! Nothing is imPOSSIBLE my brother! Ride on
Re: If I run with pictures by babaowo: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2011
this becomerich has womanizer head ooo lol or it is because you want become president all woman dey fall for you like hope u get there soon,aso rock has many rooms for woman lol presidodo lol
Re: If I run with pictures by tlops(m): 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2011
Run make we see!
Re: If I run with pictures by snowdrops(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2011
With the direction the country is hearding this magnitude in a political rally may well become a reality some day. Once the messiah we are all waiting for to rescue Nigeria from the fangs of the current demons in government.
Re: If I run with pictures by deols(f): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2011
ds guy is just tryn to let us know how ridiculous it is for Nigerian politicians to keep posting pictures of how much people there are in their rallies as a show of their acceptability. . .Even a mad man would pull some crowd in d market and no matter how unpopular becomerich might be, he can always pull some.  . .lol
Re: If I run with pictures by nellaluv(f): 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2011
like play , like play. . . grin grin
Re: If I run with pictures by aloyemeka1: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2011
Do you have satellite pictures to prove your followership?.
Re: If I run with pictures by SisiKill1: 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2011
Rotflmao @ Electricity Engineering.
Re: If I run with pictures by KennyG6(m): 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2011
nellaluv:

like play , like play. . . grin grin
hy, where hav u been?
Re: If I run with pictures by mamagee3(f): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2011
Are those pictures of human beings or sand?

Is this Libya? grin grin
Re: If I run with pictures by Becomrichn: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2011
f
Re: If I run with pictures by leuelliot(m): 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2011
Retard
Re: If I run with pictures by mrofficial(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2011
This become rich ehhn, he never ceases to amaze us. cheesy
Re: If I run with pictures by snowdrops(m): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2011
Becomrichn:

beaf  =lionness =Demdem=sandee575

do you want to take a chance on that , that i can get that crowd.  i will win igboland before any igbo governor dead or alive. i will pick up 90% of igbo people vote. if you know what leaving nigeria means to southerners , you would,  not log on under different name. why do you think they bomb up everywhere , when i write on the internet. ?? you make me laugh.

Now i dare anyone running to take me on this statement, either he is running for governor or presidentof nigeria. i will pull more crowd that ribadu, jonathan, fashola,buhari or bakare.

i do not know any other nigerian living dead or alive that used the internet very effective like i have done in the last 10 years. i even ran a website with millions of hits. 

look there is nearly no editor of any newspapers that does not know my name. even obasanjo, jonathan and yar adua knows i bi master.
is it david mark or jega or speaker of the house or governor, that does not know me.

let me tell you even before nairaland , i rule nigeria internet , i had only two rival nigeriaworld and NVS. i am talking of millions of people. if i open my email account and show you number of well know nigerian who email me. you would sure.

i have use the internet well
why i would win is because of this picture. in the history of nigeria, i will be remember as a hero. the one who dare the system and risk arrest.

the only set of people that dare system for change before me, were this men. they were all executed. but  in my own case i have not done it out to  hurt the north but to help them, even tried to help the north get oil revenue.  which even northerners do not know what it means to become minority. you can share the oil revenue with the north

And in the history of nigeria, the name becomrichn would never been forgotten, as the one that dare to change the system.

i am telling you , if  i stand infront of onitsha bridge and i tell the igbos are you coming with us or not. I will get " yes since yesterday". will

for you to know i will win, nigeria embassy in canada stop the issue of passport. i have seen the crowd on the internet pictures, you people posted. go back to old nigeria pictures. and see the crowd of chief awolowo or zik. i will win.

Is there any meaning to this post? If someone can crack the code please let us know.

Seriously is Becomrich smoking the same substance as gaddafi? Both are known for making long but incomprehensible speeches.

For goodness sake, i need some panadol quick quick.
Re: If I run with pictures by sandee575(f): 12:53am On Mar 10, 2011
Sick, sick boy. Substance? Smoking mosquito coil. (for those who know what that is)
Re: If I run with pictures by Ivynwa(f): 1:02am On Mar 10, 2011
All hail Becomerich!
Becomerich, Becomerich k'anyi ga eso (It's Becomerich we want to follow)
Ma O na eje eje ma O na anana (Whether he is going or coming)
Becomerich k'anyi ga-eso. (It is Becomerich that we want to follow) Hip Hip Hip! Hurray!
Re: If I run with pictures by MeGaStReEt: 1:08am On Mar 10, 2011
I will be the president of this country someday
Re: If I run with pictures by odumchi: 1:35am On Mar 10, 2011
Becomerich weren't you the one who used to call us Igbos "Ibo" out of disrespect? Why the change all of a sudden?

And you say you will get igboland in the blink of an eye? Well I'm sorry to disappoint you buy We Igbks have our own destiny. We are not to be treated like tie-breakers, if there is anyone to lead a revolt, it is us.

And since you claim that you can do all this answer this for me: "What can you do for Nigeria?"
"What can you do for us Igbos? How will you do it?"
Re: If I run with pictures by Mariory(m): 5:36am On Mar 10, 2011
Becomrich post at least one map. Don't disappiont us. sad
Re: If I run with pictures by nellaluv(f): 5:53am On Mar 10, 2011
Kenny_G:

hy, where hav u been?

hi kenny. wassup cool
Re: If I run with pictures by semid4lyfe(m): 5:56am On Mar 10, 2011
Another self-deluding thread from Becomrich on the frontpage?

Wetin Nairaland dey turn into sef undecided
Re: If I run with pictures by ceah(m): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2011
Becomerichest, you have won the vote of 500,000 Nairalanders, grin grin grin
Re: If I run with pictures by zeeleso(f): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2011
My uncle is president already because even his 2nd name is igbo. Zik carry him wen our mother born him and put the water inside his mouth he has win igbo vote 90%, go to ontisha and buy market and just say becomrich name they will give you evrything car shop. the map show that jonathan is tell lies he like hausa. Ribadu want to put himself inside prsion and yoruba like him. . Just laughing me. Wen you put yoruba and Bayelsa inside benin ribadu would not like yoruba again. Philip Emagwali is student of my uncle, he know me like 123. and my uncle pass him in internet so you see he know plenty internet he will win more than IBB, obasanjo, Jonathan and Ribadu.
Re: If I run with pictures by eesaah(m): 8:00am On Mar 10, 2011
zeeleso:

My uncle is president already because even his 2nd name is igbo. Zik carry him wen our mother born him and put the water inside his mouth he has win igbo vote 90%, go to ontisha and buy market and just say becomrich name they will give you evrything car shop. the map show that jonathan is tell lies he like hausa. Ribadu want to put himself inside prsion and yoruba like him. . Just laughing me. Wen you put yoruba and Bayelsa inside benin ribadu would not like yoruba again. Philip Emagwali is student of my uncle, he know me like 123. and my uncle pass him in internet so you see he know plenty internet he will win more than IBB, obasanjo, Jonathan and Ribadu.
lol, u will definitely fit the position of Mrs becomerich
Re: If I run with pictures by glassman: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2011
dat 1st picture is definitely one of Reinhard Bonnke's crusade(its n 'Evangelism by Fire), where are ur posters or party banners. abegi, go ur village go start campaign for 2027. dats ur year of breakthru in politics
Re: If I run with pictures by Jarus(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Another self-deluding thread from Becomrich on the frontpage?

Wetin Nairaland dey turn into sef undecided

Don't you think humours like this are necessary once in a while? Even serious newspapers put 'April Fool' stories on front page on April fool day.
Re: If I run with pictures by lionness(f): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2011
@jarus

nice to kno hes nland chief clown. atleast now i get it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Militants Kill Seven In Raids On Northern Towns- BBC / Lagos-ibadan Expressway: More Questions Than Answers / This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.