Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings (1087 Views)

Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court / NBA Condemns Lekki Killings, Sets To Begin Legal Actions Against FG, Military / Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by softeeg: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
I am not stating that there was a massacre in lekki because i was not there. I never even supported this endsars protest because endsars protest is not the problem of Nigeria. The problem of Nigeria is poverty. I am sure you know what brought about the increasing poverty. If poverty is eradicated in Nigeria, there wont be any need for sars before we even talk about endsars protest. As far as am concerned, SARS are Nigerians. Even if SWAT is created and Nigerians are in it, it is bound to be corrupt because poverty has eaten deep into us. See the level of looting that took place during this unrest. Who did the lootings? Except the cause of the poverty is removed, Nigeria can never be better. I know how the poverty can be removed and i guess you too know. But back to my the topic - Questions for those doubting the lekki Killings.

In that video clip you watched and saw soldiers shooting into the air, who was the camera man?
Is it not what the camera man releases that you watch?
Did you not watch the videos posted by protesters?
Do you expect a protester to stay behind the soldiers to capture them while they were shooting?
Would the soldiers even allow a protester stay at their back to picture them?

Those are just little questions to ponder on. All i know is that the endsars protest was a misplaced priority that has caused us more harm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by SweetOnugbo: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
All I know is that the goverment has used us to play chess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by ChilamNk(m): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
who use to video those soldiers while fighting and engaging boko haram??
Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by softeeg: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
ChilamNk:

who use to video those soldiers while fighting and engaging bolo haram??
i understand you don't know but some soldiers capture and they also go with journalists and cameramen.
Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by helinues: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
You are incoherent
Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by softeeg: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
SweetOnugbo:
All I know is that the goverment has used us to play chest.
As usual because the poverty has eaten deep into us that some of us are ready to do anything even for N500 (five hundred naira) without considering if we can continue to get that N500 on the long run. The thugs could have rejected whatever money they offered because a better Nigeria would benefit everyone on the long run.
Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by softeeg: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
helinues:
You are incoherent
i know paid agents when i see them. They are one of the effects of poverty in Nigeria.
Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by helinues: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
softeeg:

i know paid agents when i see them. They are one of the effects of poverty in Nigeria.

List the names of the victims or forever shut up

5 Likes

Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by softeeg: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
helinues:

List the names of the victims or forever shut up
The paid agents are there to derail topics exposing the weaknesses of the government for the peanut amount they are being paid. They normally have no point of arguments. Ignore them when they come.
Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by LeAfrican: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
No need to argue with paid agents of the government.

The evidence is so much.

For those agents asking for one survivor please view the link below

https://twitter.com/SoroSoke9JA/status/1319720491314221061?s=08

The man in the link above was shot in the chest and clearly stated where it happened. If he was shot in the chest and nearly died why is it hard to believe people were killed.

We saw a video of a girl and guy dancing that say and their dead bodies with the same clothes later on.

Anyhow no need to talk too much.

This is for the genuine folks for whom the seed of doubt is beginning to blossom in their minds.

Don't let those paid government shrills get to you.
They have started Operation crocodile smile which was clearly stated to be cyber warfare. This is the warfare they are launching. Don't fall for it

2 Likes

Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by softeeg: 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
LeAfrican:
No need to argue with paid agents of the government.

The evidence is so much.

For those agents asking for one survivor please view the link below

https://twitter.com/SoroSoke9JA/status/1319720491314221061?s=08

The man in the link above was shot in the chest and clearly stated where it happened. If he was shot in the chest and nearly died why is it hard to believe people were killed.

We saw a video of a girl and guy dancing that say and their dead bodies with the same clothes later on.

Anyhow no need to talk too much.

This is for the genuine folks for whom the seed of doubt is beginning to blossom in their minds.

Don't let those paid government shrills get to you.
They have started Operation crocodile smile which was clearly stated to be cyber warfare. This is the warfare they are launching. Don't fall for it
Sure, i try not to argue with them. they are the reason the people can not make progress. Poverty is the tool the Government will continue to use against us because they know we are hungry. They forgot that when the country is good, they would have more money than the peanut they are being paid.

1 Like

Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by capitalzero: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
softeeg:
I am not stating that there was a massacre in lekki because i was not there. I never even supported this endsars protest because endsars protest is not the problem of Nigeria. The problem of Nigeria is poverty. I am sure you know what brought about the increasing poverty. If poverty is eradicated in Nigeria, there wont be any need for sars before we even talk about endsars protest. As far as am concerned, SARS are Nigerians. Even if SWAT is created and Nigerians are in it, it is bound to be corrupt because poverty has eaten deep into us. See the level of looting that took place during this unrest. Who did the lootings? Except the cause of the poverty is removed, Nigeria can never be better. I know how the poverty can be removed and i guess you too know. But back to my the topic - Questions for those doubting the lekki Killings.

In that video clip you watched and saw soldiers shooting into the air, who was the camera man?
Is it not what the camera man releases that you watch?
Did you not watch the videos posted by protesters?
Do you expect a protester to stay behind the soldiers to capture them while they were shooting?
Would the soldiers even allow a protester stay at their back to picture them?

Those are just little questions to ponder on. All i know is that the endsars protest was a misplaced priority that has caused us more harm.

And decision to shoot at protesters at lekki of all place was a good one?
Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by softeeg: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
capitalzero:

And decision to shoot at protesters at lekki of all place was a good one?
No, it is not a good decision to shoot at protesters. The issue is the denial of killing the protesters simply because they only saw a clip that showed soldiers shooting into the air. That alone is not enough to conclude there was no massacre. Some persons are even still missing till now. And the killing is being denied. That's politics mehn!
Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by capitalzero: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
softeeg:

No, it is not a good decision to shoot at protesters. The issue is the denial of killing the protesters simply because they only saw a clip that showed soldiers shooting into the air. That alone is not enough to conclude there was no massacre. Some persons are even still missing till now. And the killing is being denied. That's politics mehn!

Government will never admit the killings in the public . It is called state-sanctioned killings. Night. No camera. Light off. Plan work.

Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by softeeg: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
capitalzero:

Government will never admit the killings in the public . It is called state-sanctioned killings. Night. No camera. Light off. Plan work.
You are right. What i am pained about is the agents trying to prove the Government right. Telling us the stuff is hoax. How do we succeed in making Nigeria a better place with fellow youths opposing other youths for penny?
Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by capitalzero: 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
softeeg:

You are right. What i am pained about is the agents trying to prove the Government right. Telling us the stuff is hoax. How do we succeed in making Nigeria a better place with fellow youths opposing other youths for penny?

It is a big question. The same monsters they made that will devour them. It would happen . I do not know when.
Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by softeeg: 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
capitalzero:

It is a big question. The same monsters they made that will devour them. It would happen . I do not know when.
Sure, everyone will certainly suffer from the result of the failing government. If not directly, then indirectly.
Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by courage9(m): 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
All these paid agents springing up from no where creating new accounts just to support the government over their inability to keep to their promises of making Nigeria a better place....

Maybe later they will come and tell us how much they are been paid for all these betrayals to their generation ...

1 Like

Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by Jorgenvava: 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by obamat: 12:58am On Oct 24, 2020
I will be very happy if no life lost. But I am still not sure of that but looking at the news on that day from channels olumide of channels claimed there were a lot of casualties check channels news at 10 of Tuesday.
Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by Mide3367: 1:13am On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:

Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!

1 Like

Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by MuttleyLaff: 3:24am On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information
:

And...

Who are they?

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

They are monsters!
[img]https://media1./images/e330d7add9322b0929a82337d838fce1/tenor.gif?itemid=5641886[/img]
Oh snap. This is getting very interesting
Re: Questions For Those Doubting The Lekki Killings by Okoroawusa: 3:43am On Oct 24, 2020
ChilamNk:

who use to video those soldiers while fighting and engaging boko haram??
Soldiers have cameramen among them whose job it's to record events during operations

(1) (Reply)

You Need To See What This Young Man Turn Plastic Bottle Into / SAFE ABROAD NNAMDI KANU IS DARING IGBO GOVS OVER HIS CRAZY IPOB SECURITY CULT / Allowing Tinubu Into Aso Villa Will Be The Start Of Our Own Version Of Long Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.