Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court (14345 Views)

Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance / I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) / Babaginda Aliyu: Those In Charge Of Nigeria Are Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by YorubaIsGreat(m): 5:26am On Jun 27, 2022
Farouk Aliyu has told those doubting the credentials of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, to seek redress in court.

The former Minority Leader of the House of Representatives made the comment on Sunday amid claims that Tinubu falsified his academic qualifications.

“We have gone through this a very long time ago.
Asiwaju Tinubu was governor in Lagos, a two-time governor. These issues have come up. What haven’t they said about Tinubu? What hasn’t he proved to the people? And look, that is the beauty of democracy,” [/b]he said during an interview on Channels Television Sunday Politics.

[b]“If anybody feels strongly that our candidate has no qualification to be president, he is entitled to go to court and challenge that.”

Aliyu, who also spoke about the search for a running mate to the former Lagos State governor, said the decision lies with Tinubu. He stated that the APC is still consulting and reiterated that competence, not religion, will be the major determinant.

“So, if our party comes out with a Muslim candidate, so be it. We are going to make sure we win the election,” he maintained.

“And if in the wisdom of our candidate, he brings a Christian candidate, we are also going to make sure we win the election because, as I said before, it is not about the religion or where you come from. It is about competence.”

His remarks came hours after Tinubu said he is still in search of a running mate ahead of the general elections.

He spoke on Sunday during his keynote address at a book launch to mark the 60th birthday of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila.

“I could see a Deputy (Wase) sitting down there too, you are very good symbols of unity, dependability, and honesty, thank you. Thank you for both of you, you’ve not rocked the boat. I will need to learn from both of you, how you made the pair work because I’m still searching for my running mate,” Tinubu said at the event held in Abuja.

“What you did during my primary (APC presidential election) is a story for another day. I’ve spent more time, too many times and people might be bored, they might be envious too, they might be jealous. I won a landslide, I thank you.

“Femi, with your determination, and reach, you are a contributor to our democratic growth, thank you. It is about charting a path to success, you’ve done a good job and I say thank you, thank you.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/26/those-doubting-tinubus-credentials-should-go-to-court-farouk-aliyu/

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Coolsperm: 5:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Chai, this country can not move forward with politicians like this, Tinubu have NO certificate , he is very old and down with a disease , why must he rule Nigeria ? Why? We have better and biger candidates that can move the country forward. We don't need tinubu for now

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Fahdiga(m): 5:43am On Jun 27, 2022
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu represents everything backward about Nigeria. Nigerians are demanding that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere tenders his school certificates or be disqualified.

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by tesppidd: 5:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Quite frankly, the man did exceptionally in Lagos, compared with other states which had graduate governors at the time.
So i really couldn't care less about his educational qualifications.

What bothers me more, is his age and his potential Muslim Muslim ticket.

340 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Mumusaphire: 5:48am On Jun 27, 2022
For sure. We can't have buhari pro max of not having certificate and still not fit on health issue. Two in one. Why is it that they always claimed their credentials stolen when they want to contest. We have unserious set of people in this country as our leaders and they have plenty followers, that's why they gaining power. A sane mind person won't pray to have bad leaders to lead them, but in our country, is not so due to their selfish interest and stupid slogan that he made people to became governor, president, senator and blablabla. So because he helped them on their selfish ambition that even put us to trouble, we should now vote him so we can continue the suffering. Pls think well nigerians. If country is good, no need of politicians to be buying our consciense with money just to lead us. Bi Iwo ba se rere, ara ki yo wa ya e. 8yrs no be moimoi ooooo. Vote wisely o.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Boyooosa(m): 5:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Coolsperm:
Chai, this country can not move forward with politicians like this, Tinubu have NO certificate , he is very old and down with a disease , why must he rule Nigeria ? Why? We have better and biger candidates that can move the country forward. We don't need tinubu for now
Kindly mention one

10 Likes

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Abdul05: 5:49am On Jun 27, 2022
With this news,...>

Obi supporters have fallen short of hopes.... sorry... smiley

But,
For those that still want to go court..very simply

Make sure you find ur way to ikeja.., that is capital of Lagos... .. grin

from there , proceed to general hospital or perhaps,

if you could ask ,they would direct you to Ikeja general hospital.. grin

There, you will see Keke passing thru ikeja high court... grin grin incase you don't know ni

335 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Lol
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Urchmantete: 5:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Should go to court to swear affidavit??

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Elvis2kay: 5:50am On Jun 27, 2022
cheesy
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Neyo007(m): 5:50am On Jun 27, 2022
It is well
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Golan007: 5:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Exactly what i said earlier.

If you think his University certificate counts for nothing and most important are his school leaving certificate --> Go to court.

328 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by HitRun(m): 5:50am On Jun 27, 2022
This APC is looking stupid stupider stupidest as the days roll by.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by iamyemiakins(m): 5:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu and controversies

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by handsomeyinka(m): 5:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:54am On Jun 27, 2022
Okay
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Boyooosa(m): 5:54am On Jun 27, 2022
It saddens my heart that this is what we call a country

3 Likes

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by NaughtyBrainiac: 5:54am On Jun 27, 2022
Don't mind them! They only know how to Chestbeat grin grin grin

Awon Omo irankiran. grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by FLYFIRE(m): 5:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Everyone firsthand have seen what NEPA certificate could cause grin grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by ecolime(m): 5:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu is well educated no doubt about that.

He's probably just hiding his primary and secondary info for obvious reasons- his true age and name.

Heard he schooled in the 1930s and his real surname is Sangodele.

UPDATED
It's very common for people to use passports of other people to stay and work illegally in America and other western nations decades ago.

Biometrics validation was at its infancy. International passports were just ordinary papers with passport photographs attached and stamped.

Summary of this story is there's most likely an individual bearing Bola Ahmed Tinubu (he might be late sef) and not Mr Sangodele popularly known as Jagaban.

Disclaimer: I can't prove it. It's just words on the street grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by free2ryhme: 5:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Fahdiga(m): 5:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Boyooosa:

Kindly mention one
People's choice Peter Obi

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by McOluOmo: 5:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Simple

Make dem leave ham for Jagaban

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Esesuwa8: 5:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu represents everything backward about Nigeria. Nigerians are demanding that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere tenders his school certificates or be disqualified.

What a leader? False names, age, date of birth, education etc. Ni justice in naija cos of weak judicial system

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Piggyeasterner: 5:58am On Jun 27, 2022
Any Ndi meth that is not happy should go to court

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by aremuforlife(m): 5:58am On Jun 27, 2022
Mumusaphire:
For sure. We can't have buhari pro max of not having certificate and still not fit on health issue. Two in one. Why is it that they always claimed their credentials stolen when they want to contest. We have unserious set of people in this country as our leaders and they have plenty followers, that's why they gaining power. A sane mind person won't pray to have bad leaders to lead them, but in our country, is not so due to their selfish interest and stupid slogan that he made people to became governor, president, senator and blablabla. So because he helped them on their selfish ambition that even put us to trouble, we should now vote him so we can continue the suffering. Pls think well nigerians. If country is good, no need of politicians to be buying our consciense with money just to lead us. Bi Iwo ba se rere, ara ki yo wa ya e. 8yrs no be moimoi ooooo. Vote wisely o.
You are asked to go to court, do that and prove he is not qualify and stop being emotional

9 Likes

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Pakute: 5:58am On Jun 27, 2022
Wailers go to court. Infact, join Deloitte, Arthur Andersen and Mobil who were his employers in the suit.. mumu people.

7 Likes

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Mumusaphire: 5:59am On Jun 27, 2022
aremuforlife:

You are asked to go to court, do that and prove he is not qualify and stop being emotional
am talking to many people that have sense that. Not people that already sold their consciense for selfish interest. Thanks sir.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by aremuforlife(m): 5:59am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
People's choice Peter Obi
Why doy feel that po is qualify to be the president of Nigeria. NB. No emotional

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by olisefom: 6:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Another certificateless president loading.
The major supporters of Tinubu are in these category.
1. The ones that supported Buhari in 2015
2. The ones that rely on politics to feed - they know its another chop-make-i-chop president.
3. The ones that just follow the noisiest flow.
4. The ones that are very sentimental in judgement.
5. The highly tribal (unexposed) individuals (as a Yoruba man, how do I leave out the likes of Osinbajo, Obi or betterstill, Zulum and decide to chose Tinubu to be my president? Who does that?

As per Atiku, God forbid!

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Al-qaeda Allies Plot Attacks In Nigeria / Benue State Workers To Begin Strike Over Salary Deduction. / How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.