Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him (73905 Views)

Wanted Stanley Mgbere Is Not Our Member - IPOB Tells Governor Wike / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested / Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Jehar: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2020
They have now made this about Ipob..typical Nigerians... IGBO people if una like, make una no use una head...na una go still suffer las las when the dust settles..
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Tranquill: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2020
Iykopee:
Rather than provide jobs for growing number of jobless youth in rivers state, he started playing to the gallery.

What a sick 1mbecile

You are the sick im*becile who is not bothered about the jobless youths in your state but chose to go to other people's state to become a smelly nuisance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by abeland: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2020
hammerP:

I AM IPOB HIERARCHY, ANYTHING U HEAR FROM ME, IS AS GOOD AS HEARING FROM OUR SUPREME LEADER.

JUST TYPE YOUR NONSENSE AND GO, U PEOPLE WILL HEAR FROM US LIVE AND DIRECT.

WE WILL KILL WIKE AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

I REPEAT, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
Just listen to ur self
"You will kill wike"
You are ipob heirachy rubbish. Let me advise you. The way you are acting you are really loosing support. Kill wike and see how we sniff all of your lives starting with your Coward nnamuddi cownu.
If you want to burn things go to ur 5 eastern states and burn urseves down.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by hammerP: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2020
abeland:
You think they sit at home cos they luv ipob? When they go out you are full of rage and call them saboteurs. You even threaten to burn their shops.

OK, YOUR TWO MINUTE OF FAME IS OVER, KEEP STEPPING.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2020
hammerP:

THIS IS PORT HARCOURT
You're such a big fool. No sane Igbo man supports Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts and no Normal person will obey his orders.

Open your eyes dude. Open your fucking eyes!! Nnamdi Kanu is not fighting for you, rather, he's sending y'all to your early graves and encouraging you to burn down your cities.

Now ask yourself, how will he run Biafra if he gets it? Don't be stupid abeg.

I'm an Igbo man and every Igbo guy I know doesn't support you terrorists and your leader destroying our land. God will punish you and your leader, don't worry. It only takes a little while.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by childosky(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2020
sometimes i can't stop laughing at this people.
I can't stop laughing seeing some idiots referring to IPOB as a mere particular group of people.
listen and read clearly, IPOB is not a mere group instead IPOB is the entire IGBO NATION. once you are an IGBO by birth and by origin you are a true IPOB.
NOTE: IPOB (INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA)
your hate can't stop us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by hammerP: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2020
abeland:
Just listen to ur self
"You will kill wike"
You are ipob heirachy rubbish. Let me advise you. The way you are acting you are really loosing support. Kill wike and see how we sniff all of your lives starting with your Coward nnamuddi cownu.
If you want to burn things go to ur 5 eastern states and burn urseves down.

YES WE WILL KILL WIKE AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

IF AS MUCH AS A SCRATCH IS FELT BY ANY OF IPOB FAMILY MEMBER WIKE AND HIS ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD WILL BE FAIR GAME.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by hammerP: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2020
RIVERS STATE HAVE PRODUCED THE MOST FOOLISH SET OF GOVERNORS KNOWN TO NIGERIA.

IT WAS RIVERS STATE MONEY THAT BROUGHT BUHARI TO POWER THANKS TO AMAECHI.

THEY JUST KEEP GIVING AWAY STATE MONEY LIKE THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS ARE NOT SUFFERING.

SEE HOW MUCH WIKE IS GIVING AWAY FOR ONE INNOCENT IPOB FAMILY MEMBER, IS THAT MONEY NOT ENOUGH TO BUILD HOSPITAL FOR ONE COMMMUNITY IN RIVERS STATE OR EVEN ROAD.

WIKE IS A VERY FOOLISH MAN AND HE WILL BE THOUGHT A LESSSON.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by abeland: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2020
childosky:
I can't stop laughing seeing some idiots referring to IPOB as a mere particular group of people.
listen and read clearly, IPOB is not a mere group instead IPOB is the entire IGBO NATION. once you are an IGBO by birth and by origin you are a true IPOB.
your hate can't stop us
Hahahaha.... Yet you hate ohaneze for not supporting Ipob. Are they (ohaneze) not indigenes?
You even sound more dumb than the cattle rearers
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
childosky:
your hate can't stop us
[/s]
You and your family are IPOB miscreants not mine or the entire Igbo race.. STFU.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by GODWIN78(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

They should kill all IPOB at sight, they are terrorist.
nice picture for in they need this.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Edusouls(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2020
Stop typing on phone come out and dear the authorities, they are looking for people to waste
jlinkd78:
Biafra restoration movement is an ideology and I have never seen anywhere in d world ideologies are exterminated with barrel of gun and use of brutal force. If Wike understand d level of support base IPOB has in Rivers State he will be more fatherly and placate d agitators with a contrary opinion. Wike take this from me, Nigeria Govt hasn't won this fight and neither will u
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by GODWIN78(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

They should kill all IPOB at sight, they are terrorist.
nice picture for un they need this.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by unshakablejihad: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Jehar:
They have now made this about Ipob..typical Nigerians... IGBO people if una like, make una no use una head...na una go still suffer las las when the dust settles..

dem no jst waste time to blame igbos of dere woes, i no go dey surprised say boko haram go attack south dem go stil blame igbos. itz high time dey backdwn..
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by hammerP: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2020
vii) A ransom of N50,000,000.00 will be given to any person with useful information that would lead to the arrest and prosecution of the said Mr. Stanley Mgbere.

SEE HOW MUCH OF YOUR STATE ALLOCATION YOUR GOVERNOR WANT TO THROW AWAY.

IS IT HIS PERSONAL MONEY?

THIS SAME WIKE WAS SPENDING RIVERS STATE ALLOCATION TO CAMPAIGN FOR TAMBUWAL PRESIDENCY.

DONT SOKOTO GET THEIR OWN OIL ALLOCATION MONEY.

MAKE UNA WAKE UP

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Omezif(m): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2020
Wike want to sell IPOB For #50 at market just to score a political points. Every crime deserved not to be accused to IPOB, River state crisis is exactle like other states.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by hammerP: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Omezif:
Wike want to sell IPOB For #50 at market just to score a political points. Every crime deserved not to be accused to IPOB, River state crisis is exactle like other states.

EVERY GOV WANT TO BE PRESIDENT.

WIKE WASTED RIVERS STATE MONEY ON TAMBUWAL PRESIDENCY IN HOPE TO BE VICE.

HE HAS COME AGAIN WITH IPOB, HE WANT TO USE US TO SHINE, BUT THAT SHINE WILL BE IN THE COFFIN, WHERE HE WIL END UP.

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by hammerP: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2020
RIVERS STATE IS ONE OF THE MOST USELESS OIL PRODUCING STATES.

ALL THEY DO IS THROW AWAY THE STATE ALLOCATION FUNDING ONE FULANI AFTER ANOTHER TO BE PRESIDENT.

LOOK AT WAT NEIGHBOURING AKWA IBOM IS ACHIEVING.

GO TO RIVERS STATE, NOTHING TO SHOW, EVERYWHERE LOOK LIKE A GHETTO.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by danilmo: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2020
omenka:
It is there on his official Facebook page.

Your beloved Wike just called you and your IPOB comrades CRIMINALS.

What do you have to say about it jobless boy?
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by danilmo: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2020
omenka:
It is there on his official Facebook page.
Your beloved Wike just called you and your IPOB comrades CRIMINALS.
What do you have to say about it jobless boy?
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by hammerP: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2020
SEE WIKE HOMOSEXUAL FACE.

NA SO ALHAJI DEY TAKE FCUUK THEIR YANSH FOR NORTH, AFTER PROMISING FAKE PRESIDENCY.

OLD BITCHES!

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Benesis: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2020
Shadysen:
That's my state also...uruan precisely.

Eyen eka, nice to c dat we are around here, lets ban together and use this forum to further create a mental view of the state we will be proud of

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Cyberterror: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Coldie:

Its as if they released him from prison to cause big problems in Igbo land and make sure we never see presidency eye.

Tinubu and Osinbajo released Nnamdi Kanu just to truncate the Igbo presidency in 2023 but it has backfired on them. The Hausa/fulani north will never trust them again. OUK 2023.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by letu(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2020
chrisxxx:

https://www.facebook.com/672482079562653/posts/2309752275835617/
Now IPOB it will clear for una eyes, see waiting unar course because right now is no longer a good time for man/boys to be an Igbo person for Rivers State embarassed embarassed.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by hammerP: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2020
letu:
Now IPOB it will clear for una eyes, see waiting unar course because right now is no longer a good time for man/boys to be an Igbo person for Rivers State embarassed embarassed.

U ARE CLEARLY A FOOL. BMC NO BE JOB Ooo

WHO ARE THE NON IGBO IN RIVERS STATE?

IS IT ASARI OR NWIKE?

DAT DOES NOT MEAN, WE WILL LEAVE WIKE, HOPE, OKOROCHA, UMAHI, OBIANO OR IKPEAAZU.

WE WILL SURELY GET THEM AND DEAL WITH THEM ALL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6gl7cLkxzk
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2020
HAccord:
See the idiotic fulani-sponsored and abokii zombies masturbating and licking their own sperm to celebrate fake news. grin cheesy
Your comment is insensitive to human flight. Many Northerners business is destroyed by the same IPOB in Oyigbo and PHC. I've seen about 13 trucks full of vegetables burnt down by them. It's obvious their main aim is to incite Northerners to revenge and put the country in chaos, North will no longer go back to the age of reprisal attack unless when there is no option!

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by hammerP: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
Coronabirus:
Your comment is insensitive to human flight. Many Northerners business is destroyed by the same IPOB in Oyigbo and PHC. I've seen about 13 trucks full of vegetables burnt down by them. It's obvious their main aim is to incite Northerners to revenge and put the country in chaos, North will no longer go back to the age of reprisal attack unless when there is no option!
[/s]

THE NORTH HAVE BEEN KILLING SOUTHERNERS SINCE 1948, WITHOUT PROVOCATION.

THEY EVEN USE IT TO THREATEN SOUTHERNERS.

TODAY'S GENERATION ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THREATS.

WHICH EVER ONE IT IS, LET US START FAST, FAST, IS WAT WE BELIEVE.

SO, U KNOW WAT IS HOLDING U, CERTAINLY NOT US.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Annie939(f): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2020
good one Mr Governor
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Shadysen: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2020
Benesis:

Eyen eka, nice to c dat we are around here, lets ban together and use this forum to further create a mental view of the state we will be proud of
I am behind you boss.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by hammerP: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2020
Annie939:
good one Mr Governor

WAT IS GOOD ABOUT WIKE USING RIVERS STATE ALLOCATION TO FUND SOKOTO GOVERNOR FOR PRESIDENT?

ARE U THAT DAFT? OR U JUST WANT ATTENTION?

AFTER POSTING RUBBISH, U THEN RUN OFF TO HIDE AS GUEST, BETTER COME BACK AND EXPLAIN THIS TRASH U POSTED HERE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre / Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! / Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.