Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Lagos State Government To Support Owners Of Shop's Looted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos State Government To Support Owners Of Shop's Looted (408 Views)

Update: Igbos Shop Looted In Abuja / Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Government To Support Owners Of Shop's Looted by uptimum123(m): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
As shared by Gboyega Akosile
Chief Press Secretary to Lagos State Governor

Click on below link to fill the form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeqVysfhsw07C8iwhjJNb6jTTkF-Ot17YBS2FxgybMtC1rOA/viewform

Re: Lagos State Government To Support Owners Of Shop's Looted by Passionate888: 1:02am On Oct 24, 2020
Nice move, when you mess up, I criticize, when you do good, I praise. Mr. SanwoOlu, you're doing great if you'll really help them.
Re: Lagos State Government To Support Owners Of Shop's Looted by uptimum123(m): 6:45am On Oct 24, 2020
Passionate888:
Nice move, when you mess up, I criticize, when you do good, I praise. Mr. SanwoOlu, you're doing great if you'll really help them.

That's the spirit brov
Re: Lagos State Government To Support Owners Of Shop's Looted by Mayng01(m): 7:29am On Oct 24, 2020
Good gesture from the governor
Re: Lagos State Government To Support Owners Of Shop's Looted by AudioNews(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala will nt lik dis,
Bcus de tink de hav finish de igbo business men in Lagos by looting der shops,
de dnt knw der is alot of hope waiting

Re: Lagos State Government To Support Owners Of Shop's Looted by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala will nt lik dis, Bcus de tink de hav finish de igbo business men in Lagos by looting der shops, de dnt knw der is alot of hope waiting
Aboki how far nah?
Re: Lagos State Government To Support Owners Of Shop's Looted by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala will nt lik dis, Bcus de tink de hav finish de igbo business men in Lagos by looting der shops, de dnt knw der is alot of hope waiting
Aboki how far nah?

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Pays Gov Sanwo-olu A Condolence Visit / A Nigerian Man Has Narrated How He Stopped The Police From Freeing A Suspected.. / I Will Never Be Arrested, Shekau Says In Latest Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.