Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband (58452 Views)

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Man Who Snatched Keke In Umuahia And Ran To Ohafia Caught By Youths (Photos) / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by zoba88: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
There was mild drama today along Efeizomor Street(up ending) Boji-Boji Owa, Delta after a charm was prepared and placed in front of a lady's shop.

According to report,one oversea guy abandoned his wife with three children for a young lady.

His unhappy wife allegedly prepared the charm and placed it in front of the lady's shop.

The incident attracted many people to the scene

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/angry-lady-prepares-charmdumps-it-in.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by zoba88: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by donstan18: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
Only an ignorant person will say that charms aren't real.

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Mutemenot(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
shocked The charm looks scary but I doubt it's authenticity..

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
I'd play football with that thing. Quote me

Charm my axe. Africans n nonsense

Of All the Nigerians in Europe n America, not a single one has ever reported seeing a bird turn into human or vice versa

Not a single story of a Nigerian criminal dodging bullets abroad

But everytime I return home my people start feeding my head with nonsense charm stories. Move i beg. Ikenna no get time

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Young03(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
Some don dwy chest beat that the charm has no potency

But they believed that Moses nack rod for sea, e divide

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by chigoziri2403(m): 6:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Fear a woman on a vengeance mission, she is blind to pity, she will make sure everyone involved is hurt

50 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by adecz: 6:14am On Oct 16, 2019
shocked

These are dangerous looking
charms.

Seeing it alone has contaminated
my spiritual balance.

Make I go baff first..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2019
What is the meaning of all these rubbish?!

Spits!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by sofiscatedmoron: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2019
grin,
make money make girls dey pursue you and not the other way round

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by madridguy(m): 7:29am On Oct 16, 2019
grin The young lady too should leave her husband alone tongue

10 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by ochuski(m): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2019
nawa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2019
grin grin

Do you wish to promote your business on social media? Contact me. check siggy

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2019
That is why african are backward

8 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by nauto16: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2019
grin grin grin

nawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Yahman1(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2019
Choi shocked
So na because of Charm all those people Gather as if Dem dey do Crusade cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Seun360(m): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2019
Even Pastor go run if em encounter dis kain jazz.

9 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by lyricalz: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2019
Ikinternational:

Of All the Nigerians in Europe n America, not a single one has ever reported seeing a bird turn into human or vice versa

But everytime I return home my people start feeding my head with nonsense charm stories. Move i beg. Ikenna no get time

no be by mouth o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by sisisioge: 7:33am On Oct 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin

If she meant business, she won't be placing it in front of her shop. Rather, she would send it to her invisibly angry. No be only charm, na chucky.

13 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by zinny377(f): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Jaykay10(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2019
Mutemenot:
shocked The charm looks scary but I doubt it's authenticity..
please go and help us check if it's original or not

12 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Houseofglam7(f): 7:34am On Oct 16, 2019
cheesy
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by ednut1(m): 7:34am On Oct 16, 2019
donstan18:
it is real yet could not repel white colonialists . Cant take babalawo to the cbn vault undetected naso

13 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Jaqenhghar: 7:34am On Oct 16, 2019
donstan18:
Only an ignorant person will say charms are real

7 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Jaqenhghar: 7:36am On Oct 16, 2019
ednut1:
it is real yet could not repel white colonialists . Cant take babalawo to the cbn vault undetected naso
Abi O

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by bonnyhope: 7:36am On Oct 16, 2019
Young03:
Some don dwy chest beat that the charm has no potency

But they believed that Moses nack rod for sea, e divide

What are you talking? God s power and charm are the same abi

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by SamOyovwi: 7:36am On Oct 16, 2019
I beg eh, go any native doctor place and just go kick the charms around and watch out your life. Mr I too know
Ikinternational:

5 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mozona(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2019
blood of moses
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by nanizle(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2019
donstan18:

Only an ignorant person will believe in charms. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Christmas Cow Kills Former Youth President In Bayelsa (Photos) / The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans / Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.