Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) (10786 Views)

EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting / Debunking The Claim That Lekki Massacre Didn't Happen / Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by MuttleyLaff: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2020
barragan:
You said it was symbolic, if so, they have no reason to delete it. Clearly they believed it was real until they realise it wasn't and hence they deleted it but the consequences had long taken hold. They are responsible for the destruction of people's livelihood in Lagos.
You've all of sudden turned into a glorified mind reader psychic, knowing that they without saying it, believed the picture was real.

Are people responsible for aftermath of others excesses just because they posted Fela's, MLK, Thomas Sankara, Mandela or Ernesto "Che" Guevara pics during protest struggles, hmm?
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Abayhormy:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1319331221609000961
If you believe that video then you can believe anything.
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by hush15: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2020
seunmsg:

Go and talk to the experts.

Btw, How was Falz and Yemi Alade able to immediately put out this fake picture that night? They posted the picture at the time they were reporting that the shooting was on. How?

Where experts at the shooting scene?

Where experts those that were soaked in blood?

These experts that is helping you to analyze pictures, where were they when Sanwo visited hospitals and acknowledged the facts that there were shot victims while still denying death casualties, something he later changed to two deaths, why didn't your experts analyze that the pictures of sanwo checking the victims is fake also.

Foreign reporter who were on ground too were photo shopped.

People died for Pete's sake. why are you guys politicking this. This is not fair. It is not right. Its pure wickedness and heartlessness. Don't do this. You guys are just stone hearted.
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by Rebelutionary: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:

Beast! You guys messed with the wrong generation! You think it was those days you guys will massacre a whole community and cover it up because there was no video evidence. You messed with the wrong generation. The international court awaits you guys. Beasts!!!
Nobody is justifying the needless lives wasted. It is criminal but if you think you can build a foundation of truth with pure lies and propaganda...hmm..you truly are of a wrong generation.

All we have from you fellas is emotional blackmail and nothing more from you fellas who keep peddling this B.S about a massacre when even the DJ switch u guys keep harping her name can't show us a single picture of the pile of dead bodies. Not one o! Really?

Yes, lives were lost in different places around the country and even at lekki AFTER the incident but the numbers you folks want to force down our throats doesn't add up jooorr....saying because it doesn't make it to social media doesn't mean it ain't happening is insanely ridiculous abeg.

You folks keep hyping this ICC B.S like it's some High court in Ajegunle. I believe in the #endsars but using lies and propaganda won't take you folks anywhere apart from some likes on Nairaland.
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by Mentcee(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2020
Mide3367:
I just saw this thread now and someone's reply.

Re: Where Do Bullets Go When Fired Straight Into The Air? by Enwhen(m): 7:21pm

ShoProperties:
Kindly share your thoughts on this

In physics , it is called Maximum height

When the bullet get to the maximum height , it can no longer go upward again , the velocity , the force pushing it upward has exhausted, and the bullet start coming down with no force to cause any damage , even if it lands on your head ...

But most times, those shooting the gun fail to maintain upward position of the gun, as such , it can still be very harmful , mostly for AK47, or M16, which goes a long distance ....e.g , like the incident at Lekki Toll gate , when u look closely to the soldiers shooting at a point , their guns were no facing upward properly , which was the reason those at the far back end were hit by the bullets while those at the front were picking the pellets of the bullets .... If it was done intentionally , is what I can't tell of, becuase it unprofessional for soldiers to shoot in such way after enough range training exercises...

For police , they are very lazy to maintain vertical gun position while shooting as such , in most condition , stray bullet. Are prone ...e.g , at the campaign ground for Gov Fayemi in 2018. Ekiti State , the police end up shooting a dignity.

Then I thought of what DJ switch said and corrolate both. Soldiers killed psople and took 15 corpse away but no evidence of it. Now someone said bullet might likely touch people in the back. So did the soldiers went to the back of the crowd to pick the dead people and take away or they have other soldiers positioned there to take the dead away?
CC clickmarin
Lalasticlala
Mydn44

May that be your portion
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by cybertruss(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2020
Mide3367:

ShoProperties:

When the bullet get to the maximum height , it can no longer go upward again , the velocity , the force pushing it upward has exhausted, and the bullet start coming down with no force to cause any damage , even if it lands on your head ...

But most times, those shooting the gun fail to maintain upward position of the gun, as such , it can still be very harmful , mostly for AK47, or M16, which goes a long distance ....e.g , like the incident at Lekki Toll gate , when u look closely to the soldiers shooting at a point , their guns were no facing upward properly , which was the reason those at the far back end were hit by the bullets while those at the front were picking the pellets of the bullets .... If it was done intentionally , is what I can't tell of, becuase it unprofessional for soldiers to shoot in such way after enough range training exercises...

For police , they are very lazy to maintain vertical gun position while shooting as such , in most condition , stray bullet. Are prone ...e.g , at the campaign ground for Gov Fayemi in 2018. Ekiti State , the police end up shooting a dignity.

Then I thought of what DJ switch said and corrolate both. Soldiers killed psople and took 15 corpse away but no evidence of it. Now someone said bullet might likely touch people in the back. So did the soldiers went to the back of the crowd to pick the dead people and take away or they have other soldiers positioned there to take the dead away?
CC clickmarin
Lalasticlala
Mydn44

You are right. There is no reason for soldiers to come in and quell protest in a democracy. It is not done anywhere. It is only needed when we have serious violence.

Soldiers are trained killer machines. They can't handle riots, hence the commander and chief of the armed forces is to be blamed. But he is immune and can kill and go free. Only God can judge him.

Soldiers are not trained to be sympathetic. They will kill their mother when commanded to do so. Because of the latter the soliders should not be blamed but the commander
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by miqos02(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2020
hush15:

Then tell me, was it the protesters that shot themselves!

I also a video where a lady was recording when soldiers raided an hospital to claim dead bodies of shot protesters and the nurses and security of the hospital was jumping fence out of fear and the likes and the lady recording it from her window was shouting and trying to give the nurse direction and the family of the lady was cautioning her not to attract the soldiers to their building ....

You see, going back to the DW reporter, she claimed she saw men in military wear and she said they shoot into the crowd. Ofcourse, she also fled for her safety and won't be waiting to count dead bodies. It is the height of wickedness to play politics as it is being spread on social media after the death of innocent souls who are just agitating for something legitimate, something we all would benefit from, something that is their fundamental human rights. Now, witnesses account doesn't matter. It is whatever they say. Its sad and unfortunate that the government is ruthless, heartless and stonecold wicked. Meaning if all Nigerians were at the rally point, its nothing to kill us all just to cling to power and you all are justifying, sympathizing, empathizing, demanding more evidence and even those (with bullet wounds o) in hospitals are not evidence enough that those military shot at protesters. If there are those with bullet wounds and the like at the hospital, then its higher probability that some even died of the same bullets. Its less probability that nobody died, that's if we are to reason it.

You all continue but I serve a living God, a will reward all accordingly from the cow who calls himself president to everyone that support evils and tyranny, even those that died for the love of others. He is a just God to do due justice.
please can you share the link to that hospital video where soldiers went to pickup bodies? It helps to facts on ground. Please let's help get justice for the dead.
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by udomma1005(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:
Blood of 15 gunshot victims miraculously vanished from the tarmac the next day.
Omoh, I'm tired for comedy in the center of grief!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by geletor: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2020
dadexcel:
You will understand how politics and foolish tribal bigotry has eating deep into the fabrics of our youths when people...I mean intelligent youths keep throwing useless analysis like this over the irresponsible actions of the Nigerian soldiers that led to the deaths and maiming of fellow youths.....

It's in fact disgusting....analysis like this one are simply unnecessary if we have any iota of blood running in our systems.....even if it's only one person that died....we all irrespective of which political affiliation or ethnicity should collectively condemn the actions of these barbarians and insist on their prosecution rather than these empty and vague analysis.

We are really in trouble in this nation ....even with live video evidence yet our completely biased minds still feel it's a conspiracy against your political "gods" ..it's just pathetic
Sir, I think you are the one in trouble not the nation because it seems your sense of reasoning ain't actually reasoning logically but emotionally. And as far as am concerned, men are supposed to reason logically while emotional reasoning is left for women!
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2020
UrekaTruths:

May your children die a more gruesome DEATH and they will call it fake news
And you think your insult would hurt me? Clearly you are not thinking well.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2020
May God punish everyone who's defending the gruesome murder of the army. May you and your generation suffer for 600yrs and more.
After we end bad governance, we will end stupidity in Nigeria
Victoria Ascerta ✊✊✊

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by DesChyko: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2020
seunmsg:

Go and talk to the experts.

Btw, How was Falz and Yemi Alade able to immediately put out this fake picture that night? They posted the picture at the time they were reporting that the shooting was on. How?

This is a picture. Even a dimwit with half a brain can edit a picture. You spoke about a video.
I'll like to know how a livestream video can be edited in real time undecided
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by emerged01(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2020
seunmsg:
Lekki shooting was not a hoax. Protesters were actually shot. However, the casualty figures was extremely exaggerated. So far so good, two people have died from the shooting while others sustained injuries and are being treated. The video of the shooting was also doctored. Forensic experts from outside the country who reviewed the video concluded that it was seriously edited.
I haven’t say this to anybody on this forum. You are mad!!!! If you don’t know anything you keep quite pls. What did you mean by the video was edited? You and the expert are mad!!! How can you play your silly politics with people’s lives?
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by Ajibel(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2020
seunmsg:
Lekki shooting was not a hoax. Protesters were actually shot. However, the casualty figures was extremely exaggerated. So far so good, two people have died from the shooting while others sustained injuries and are being treated. The video of the shooting was also doctored. Forensic experts from outside the country who reviewed the video concluded that it was seriously edited.

I'll like to see the link where you read this please
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by EgunMogaji2: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2020
Mide3367:

ShoProperties:

CC clickmarin
Lalasticlala
Mydn44

Bullets do indeed penetrate and kill based on vertical velocity.
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by dadexcel: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2020
geletor:

Sir, I think you are the one in trouble not the nation because it seems your sense of reasoning ain't actually reasoning logically but emotionally. And as far as am concerned, men are supposed to reason logically while emotional reasoning is left for women!

Yet another politically biased youth speaking ....get back to me when you have experienced either the death or maiming of a loved one by these unjust and irresponsible leaders ....when you have experienced that ..then we know who is reasoning emotionally or not .....until then please hold your peace....Mr macho man . Laughable really.
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by Minjim: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2020
Mide3367:

ShoProperties:

CC clickmarin
Lalasticlala
Mydn44

Evidence that soldier from Bonny Camp were the ones at Lekki Toll Gate

The three hilux in the picture seen at Lekki Toll Gate can also be seen in the video below leaving Bonny Camp. Check the time of the video on Twitter and the time the soldiers were reported seen at Lekki Toll Gate

https://twitter.com/lilinveztor/status/1318609558659584000?s=09

Watch the Youtube video to see boys carrying a dead body to the soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPPZu9WIR2Q

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by gabe15(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2020
seunmsg:
You are mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JP Morgan Tells UK Court: Malami Contradicting Himself On OPL 245 Deal / Buhari's Visit: Buni Declares Monday, Tuesday As Public Holiday In Yobe / Kidnappers Must Be Treated As Terrorists — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.