Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,715 members, 7,834,359 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) (10792 Views)

EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting / Debunking The Claim That Lekki Massacre Didn't Happen / Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by MuttleyLaff: 4:29am On Oct 24, 2020
seunmsg:
Go and talk to the experts.

Btw, How was Falz and Yemi Alade able to immediately put out this fake picture that night? They posted the picture at the time they were reporting that the shooting was on. How?

NGpatriot:
h ttp s://www.nairaland.com/attachments/12561778_5b666da01f5e49269895da0ed4e0bfd8_jpeg_jpeg52211d5e13e6f1cec2a6ab42a31ab339

h ttps://twitter.com/i/status/1319287485843738624

Watch the video of the lekki masacre via a stage play in Akwa Ibom.

Liars and fake news people are going straight to hell.
There is nothing fake about the picture they posted at the time they were reporting that the shooting was on, especially when it is used for one thing and one word: Symbolism
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by miqos02(m): 5:39am On Oct 24, 2020
hush15:

Why are you people cruel like this, how can you say the video was edited. Something a DW reporter experienced also. Who edits videos during a shootout!

The dw report confirmed there was a shooting but was silent on deaths. We really need information on people who died. So many movie scenes were being circulated online as images of dead people and many of them have been denounced by the people involved.
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by NGpatriot: 5:44am On Oct 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

There is nothing fake about the picture they posted at the time they were reporting that the shooting was on, especially when it is used for one thing and one word: Symbolism

Fake news that incited and enraged people destructively is what you people quickly changed to SYMBOLISM?

We now have a new word for fake news, it's called symbolism.

These fake news people no go kill us sha

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by NGpatriot: 5:48am On Oct 24, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2020
When we are done with Nigeria, people would never accept BMC jobs again
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by seunmsg(m): 6:16am On Oct 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Cool. The doctored video of the shooting that was circulated immediately was also for symbolism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:21am On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:

Because not everything makes it to the social media
So, do you have any fact, anything at all to backup your claim right now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by MuttleyLaff: 6:35am On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
Fake news that incited and enraged people destructively is what you people quickly changed to SYMBOLISM?

We now have a new word for fake news, it's called symbolism.

These fake news people no go kill us sha

grin grin

seunmsg:
Cool. The doctored video of the shooting that was circulated immediately was also for symbolism.
Why aren't either you or NGpatriot are unable to show where Falz or Yemi Alade typed that the picture they used, serving as a form of symbolism of what happened about the unsung fallen hero(es)/heroine(s) was actually a picture about the protest.

We are talking of the symbolic picture Falz and Yemi Alade used, but you re busy shifting the goal post, going on to talk about mischievous and bad journalism reportage of the protests. The truth and fact of the matter is that defenceless and unarmed protesters were taken pot shots at and gunned down, as if they aren't human beings
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by n3xt(m): 6:38am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:

Which wrong generation?

The ones releasing prisoners and torching police posts?

Looting warehouses and carting away peoples sweat?

Killing their mates in Mushin, beheading policemen in Abia?

Say something reasonable.

Reasonable like:

- 1 legislooter earning the salary of 1000 Nigerians.
- Police killing people without trial
- Army using live bullets on unarmed protesters
- Poverty ravaging the land
- Government denying and giving excuses for failure.

You’re doing a good job convincing idiots.
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by Commentor: 6:41am On Oct 24, 2020
n3xt:

Reasonable like:

- 1 legislooter earning the salary of 1000 Nigerians.
- Police killing people without trial
- Army using live bullets on unarmed protesters
- Poverty ravaging the land
- Government denying and giving excuses for failure.

You’re doing a good job convincing idiots.

I agree legislators should have less wages.

Poverty waging the land is a failing of all generations this one inclusive.

By the way, several young men and women make up government , from local to federal to legislators and they have equally failed.
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by n3xt(m): 6:41am On Oct 24, 2020
seunmsg:

How about the credible evidence from LCC CCTV that’s taking forever to release?

Pls don’t tell me getting access to video footage on the CCTV Cameras at the tollgate isn’t suspicious.

Imagine there was a terrorist attack and we have to wait 120 hours to know what truly happen

Sigh! There was a country.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by n3xt(m): 6:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:

I agree legislators should have less wages.

Poverty waging the land is a failing of all generations this one inclusive.

By the way, several young men and women make up government , from local to federal to legislators and they have equally failed.

We elected our leaders to make a difference and not excuse for failure.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by Jorgenvava: 6:44am On Oct 24, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
So, do you have any fact, anything at all to backup your claim right now?

I have a proof of someone telling me "they" told her to take down what she posted concerning a victim.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:53am On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:

I have a proof of someone telling me "they" told her to take down what she posted concerning a victim.
And that is your prove that a massacre did occur at Lekki? Is this what you're going to tender when you get picked up?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by Jorgenvava: 6:57am On Oct 24, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
And that is your prove that a massacre did occur at Lekki? Is this what you're going to tender when you get picked up?

So when are you coming to pick me up?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by Difrent: 6:58am On Oct 24, 2020
matrixme:
When I discovered recently that Nairaland doesn't give balanced view of news around the country, I spend so little time on it now. Just as we believed Channels to be more authoritative in dispensing the news, this protest shone light on Arise. Someone is using basic physics to defend the gross human rights abuse being perpetuated by the Nigerian Military and it even made Nairaland front-page.
So this garbage you've cooked up applied to Shi'ites Zaria massacre, Odi killings and numerous others the military has successfully executed and denied afterwards abi?
May the souls of all the departed hunt you in your sleep. Ode!!!
https://www.zikoko.com/citizen/all-the-times-nigeria-has-killed-peaceful-protesters/

Nairaland is the only Nigeria platform that gives equal opportunities to every views except those deemed against national security like IPOB secession plan and for years now the first topic is politics section has been "nairaland say no to secessionists"
Since 2015 IPOB propaganda threads have been created and are still being created on nairaland daily ,Yoruba secessionist Adeyinka Grandson has also had a field day......nairaland is liberal

The military never denied involvement in Odi (where a soldiers were killed and the operation was in revenge ) or Zaria Shiite (where the Shiites blocked the convoy of COAS )

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by Mercykayy(m): 7:00am On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:

Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!
God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by NGpatriot: 7:02am On Oct 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Why aren't either you or NGpatriot are unable to show where Falz or Yemi Alade typed that the picture they used, serving as a form of symbolism of what happened about the unsung fallen hero(es)/heroine(s) was actually a picture about the protest.

We are talking of the symbolic picture Falz and Yemi Alade used, but you re busy shifting the goal post, going on to talk about mischievous and bad journalism reportage of the protests. The truth and fact of the matter is that defenceless and unarmed protesters were taken pot shots at and gunned down, as if they aren't human beings

Stop this nonsensical rubbish please, what's symbolism to you is fake news and missinformatin to other people.

What you post regardless of whatever label you slap on it is misleading because it's not an accurate representation of the events on the ground . Your reason and tag is irrelevant, what's relevant is how people consume and digest it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2020
These demonic animals are here trying to distort reality.
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:12am On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:

So when are you coming to pick me up?
Clown! grin
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by Commentor: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

It is now symbolic?

grin
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by Jorgenvava: 7:13am On Oct 24, 2020
Mercykayy:

God bless you

Amen. Let's keep spreading the truth

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by Enwhen(m): 7:13am On Oct 24, 2020
Mide3367:
I just saw this thread now and someone's reply.

Re: Where Do Bullets Go When Fired Straight Into The Air? by Enwhen(m): 7:21pm

ShoProperties:
Kindly share your thoughts on this

In physics , it is called Maximum height

When the bullet get to the maximum height , it can no longer go upward again , the velocity , the force pushing it upward has exhausted, and the bullet start coming down with no force to cause any damage , even if it lands on your head ...

But most times, those shooting the gun fail to maintain upward position of the gun, as such , it can still be very harmful , mostly for AK47, or M16, which goes a long distance ....e.g , like the incident at Lekki Toll gate , when u look closely to the soldiers shooting at a point , their guns were no facing upward properly , which was the reason those at the far back end were hit by the bullets while those at the front were picking the pellets of the bullets .... If it was done intentionally , is what I can't tell of, becuase it unprofessional for soldiers to shoot in such way after enough range training exercises...

For police , they are very lazy to maintain vertical gun position while shooting as such , in most condition , stray bullet. Are prone ...e.g , at the campaign ground for Gov Fayemi in 2018. Ekiti State , the police end up shooting a dignity.

Then I thought of what DJ switch said and corrolate both. Soldiers killed psople and took 15 corpse away but no evidence of it. Now someone said bullet might likely touch people in the back. So did the soldiers went to the back of the crowd to pick the dead people and take away or they have other soldiers positioned there to take the dead away?
CC clickmarin
Lalasticlala
Mydn44

Go listen to what DJ Switch said again...my greatest mistake was.. Taking the dead bodies to drop on the foot of the soldiers shooting , where the soldiers later moved it into their Hilux and went away with it those were the words of DJ Switch. Don't misqoute me and also DJ Switch , ....it is very possible to even shoot those at the front if there be any advancement of protesters toward the soldiers , which is a law in the army, regarded as self defence against an attempt to snatch the riffle . Don't assume , get your facts right, I am pretty sure the figure of deaths is not up to 10, but I know people died most as a results of stray bullets becuase many will run carelessly.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by MuttleyLaff: 7:14am On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
Stop this nonsensical rubbish please, what's symbolism to you is fake news and missinformatin to other people.

What you post regardless of whatever label you slap on it is misleading because it's not an accurate representation of the events on the ground . Your reason and tag is irrelevant, what's relevant is how people consume and digest it
Are you trying to say, that no lives were lost at the Lekki Traffic Toll Gate protest ni?
Are you trying to say the subject of your OP, Falz and Yemi Alade actually said the symbolic picture they used was from the Lekki Traffic Toll Gate protest ground ni?
Are you trying to discount and wish away the innocent, armless, defenceless, sitting on the ground peacefully protesting lives mercilessly killed at the Lekki Traffic Toll Gate ni? angry angry angry
Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

As at the time it was shared, did their followers know whether it was symbolism or not? You think anyone cared at that moment? And that's even if majority of them knows what the phuck symbolism means. Stop twisting this man, what's wrong is wrong. We are no different from these politicians if we can't even set things straight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by NGpatriot: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Are you trying to say, that no lives were lost at the Lekki Traffic Toll Gate protest ni?
Are you trying to say the subject of your OP, Falz and Yemi Alade actually said the symbolic picture they used was from the Lekki Traffic Toll Gate protest ground ni?
Are you trying to discount and wish away the innocent, armless, defenceless, sitting on the ground peacefully protesting lives mercilessly killed at the Lekki Traffic Toll Gate ni? angry angry angry

It doesn't matter what I I'm saying, Just show us proof of massacre with 15 dead people and evidence of bloodbath.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by Jorgenvava: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Clown! grin

YoungBlackRico:

Anyone in and around that vicinity should be shot twice, heart and head only.

Murderer!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) by MuttleyLaff: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:
It is now symbolic? grin
It is symbolic just a Fela's fist in the air is symbolically used. Just as Ernesto "Che" Guevara, the Argentine Marxist revolutionary picture is often printed placards, on worn T-Shirts et cetera and symbolically used during protest marches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement / Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her / Defection: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking Sack Of Saraki, Dogara, 52 Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.