Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB (1256 Views)

Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu / Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by laiperi: 2:24am On Oct 24, 2020
If that tape is how this leader of IPOB gives orders, the warnings given by the so called alarmists against their land may not be far-fetched after all.
Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by omokab: 3:32am On Oct 24, 2020
I listened to it from the beginning to the end. Federal government must do something about it. That man is an evil. He was born with hatred. He make an order to bring down all properties belonging to tinubu. Shame on him!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by Emekankwoka(m): 3:49am On Oct 24, 2020
Nairaland please take note.
Hate speech is evil and is not allowed here.
Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by Emilokoiyawon: 4:10am On Oct 24, 2020
Emekankwoka:
Nairaland please take note.Hate speech is evil and is not allowed here.

Commenting on the contents of a hate speech audio tape is not hate speech. Trying to pretend the hate speech audio tape does not exist is an attempt to cover up hate speech.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:21am On Oct 24, 2020
But he was only addressing his IPOB boys who are amongst the protesting youths...!

If you're not IPOB .....wetin concern you...with Kanu order..?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by kuuljay(m): 4:35am On Oct 24, 2020
The kind of hate that guy is transferring to these young men is very dangerous even to themselves,it has made them permanently aggressive,words like,idiot! Bastard,fool,dog,prostitute, etc are now normal vocabulary even to their own kits and kin

1 Like

Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 24, 2020
He is giving Nigeria what Nigerian deserves.

No other tribe distribute hate like the Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by helinues: 4:49am On Oct 24, 2020
sad

Lord forgive them because they don't know what they are doing.

Lesson learned
Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by helinues: 4:51am On Oct 24, 2020
bonaventure73:
He is giving Nigeria what Nigerian deserves.

No other tribe distribute hate like the Yorubas

Don't brag on your mistakes. We are still trying to find a way of solving this amicably...

Please don't add fuel to the issues

1 Like

Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Don't brag on your mistakes. We are still trying to find a way of solving this amicably...

Please don't add fuel to the issues

Solve what with what?

I'm full blooded South southern man from Cross River Ikom Ikom Local government 4 corners

If yorubas are actually the way I see them on this forum

Then I'm 1000 percent sure I'll hate them in real life.

Bad, foul mouthed... Blame gang, Hateful, Confusion causing pieces of shiiit

Imagine one was angry why Peter obi properties weren't destroyed because Tinubu was attacked.

But that same person was 10000000
% happy when Armies flogged and killed unarmed ipob men.

They mocked the igbos for days and called them pigs after they were killed

Hateful foools.

You said you don't like Igbos.... Then allow them have their Biafra so they go In peace and stop disturbing you.... You conive with the North and say NO

OK

Allow them Live their lives freely in the Nigeria you forcefully want them in.

You say No!

They should leave your LAND even when no Igbo have reportly stolen, killed, or caused confusion in your land.

Nonsense!!!

What type of mentality is that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by helinues: 5:12am On Oct 24, 2020
bonaventure73:

Solve what with what?

I'm full blooded South southern man from Cross River Ikom Ikom Local government 4 corners

Imagine one was angry why Peter obi properties weren't destroyed because Tinubu was attacked.

Hateful foools

Smiles....

Best response to your epistle

6 Likes

Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Smiles....

Hateful human.

Dog piss
Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by helinues: 5:16am On Oct 24, 2020
bonaventure73:

Hateful human.

Dog piss

Show them love even when they hate you.... grin

Smiles

4 Likes

Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Show them love even when they hate you.... grin

Smiles

Ewu...
The last reply you'd get
Attention seeking twatt
Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 24, 2020
omokab:
I listened to it from the beginning to the end. Federal government must do something about it. That man is an evil. He was born with hatred. He make an order to bring down all properties belonging to tinubufederal government . Shame on him!
Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 24, 2020
bonaventure73:

Solve what with what?

Hateful foools.

You said you don't like Igbos.... Then allow them have their Biafra so they go In peace and stop disturbing you.... You conive with the North and say NO

OK

You say No!

They should leave your LAND even when no Igbo have reportly stolen, killed, or caused confusion in your land.

Nonsense!!!

You are a son of the light.
Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by iykomo0(m): 6:38am On Oct 24, 2020
bonaventure73:

Solve what with what?

Hateful foools.

OK

You say No!

Nonsense!!!

learn to ignore Yoruba Muslims bro and you be on your way to a happy living
Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 24, 2020
The main audio is on NNAMDI KANUS PAGE he has to upload the broadcast when the fake one came online.... The one you listened to was cut off and joined together
Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by MrMaestro: 6:56am On Oct 24, 2020
Here's a link on the video of the Oba of Lagos palace, and wondering why anyone would praise the destruction of our most PRESTIGIOUS cultural location, I took a look at the comments. Here is what I found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUmtqVtDQBY&t=5s

Top 4 users with likes under the comments are:

1. BeBen:

Comment: "Go to their villages and houses. Loot everything and then set it on fire. "

2. William Johnson: "This is what happens when you wake up a sleeping beast. "
2nd comment: Let's chase them all out and take over. "

3. Chibuike Ugwulor: "Break the staff"

4. Someone asked if the oba of lagos was a bad guy, and what did he do.
Son of the land war onto inequity said: "A very dangerous man. "

SEE PROOF IN IMAGES BELOW!

Someone even said "lagoon oba". Take with this information as you will. Click the youtube video to see for yourself! The claim that was previously debated that IPOB terrorists are DESTROYING YORUBALAND to "Take over", IS NOW CONFIRMED. Do what you will with this information. Screenshot this page and PLEASE SHARE with your Yoruba family and friends, the future of our sons and daughters depends on it! I also implore that well meaning igbos to share as well and condemn such dastardly acts by IPOB terrorists.

Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by Marine54(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Smiles....

Your guys from west should allow Ibos to have thier own country so that Hausa's/Fulani's and yaruba could live in peace and harmony in Nigeria ! If you attack IBO interest and investment in South west , yaruba living in and working in Niger Delta will not be spare !
Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by helinues: 7:02am On Oct 24, 2020
Marine54:
Your guys from west should allow Ibos to have thier own country so that Hausa's/Fulani's and yaruba could live in peace and harmony in Nigeria ! If you attack IBO interest and investment in South south , yaruba living in and working in Niger Delta will not be spare !

Wow, SW are so powerful indeed that they hold the chain of letting SE people leave this country...

2 Likes

Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by TecM0: 7:03am On Oct 24, 2020
cool

One thing Kanu fails to understand is that after rain comes sunshine,. And whatever seed you sow, you harvest bountifuly

After the dust raising of this week in Lagos, Lagos State would slowly repair itself from its IGR and allocation, Oba's Palace would get more protection..

But you see the enemies of Yoruba land, we shall never treat them the same again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by History555: 7:13am On Oct 24, 2020
ezenwajosh:
The main audio is on his page... The one you listened to was cut off and joined together

The audio in question was released by one olusegun on Twitter. You will not find it elsewhere. Just incoherent ramblings. Arrest gov, arrest tinibu, hold plane, arrest bbc staff, arrest aljazeera staff. The voice patterns kept changing through out. That tells the extent these people will go because of 2023.
Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by oluwadabira222(m): 7:13am On Oct 24, 2020
laiperi:
If that tape is how this leader of IPOB gives orders, the warnings given by the so called alarmists against their land may not be far-fetched after all.
the man should be deported to Nigeria ASAP
Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by Tab4kids(f): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2020
Good morning yoruba people.

Have you blamed Nnamdi kanu today grin

2 Likes

Re: Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB by History555: 7:18am On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

cool

One thing Kanu fails to understand is that after rain comes sunshine,. And whatever weed you sow, you harvest bountifuly

After the dust raising of this week in Lagos, Lagos State would slowly repair itself from its IGR and allocation, Oba's Palace would get more protection..

But you see the enemies of Yoruba land, we shall never treat them the same again

Rubbish. Oba palace did not have protection before. All the thousands of yorubas leaving within the vicinity did not rise to defend the palace against ipob invasion. No single person injured or died during the invasion. Ipob came, singing nzogbu nzogbu, we are ipob disciples of kanu, we are here to detrone oba, and no single yoruba man challenged them. The way some yorubas ridicule their people is unfucking believable

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Will Becomes Northern Party If South Is Denied 2023 Presidency, Okorocha / IPOB Leaders In Hot Soup As Ijelespeaks Starts Arresting Them - VIDEO / The Funny Drama In Niginfo FM This Morning about yesterday match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.