Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) (7252 Views)

EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by HotPoundedYam(m): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2020
you look starved and hungry.. you should look for something to eat
Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by lymelyte(m): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2020
jcmaiah:

Let me open your eyes a little. In 2000 when kaduna people killed southerners, there was a reprisal in Aba. Orji Kalu denied it because every damn corpse was moved out that same day before morning everywhere was normal. People who just came into town the next morning where hardly convinced.
Someone with bullet wound may not necessarily poor buckets of blood everywhere and those bloods can be cleaned that same night.
In thier attempt to prove intelligent and smart,they expose thier gullible and ignorant nature. I baffles me that they don't know evidence can be removed or planted in any given scenario. That's the first step in winning any battle.
Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
Mide3367:
So that Tuesday night, I just came back home from my cucumber and ugu farm In ibeju lekki with my immediate younger brother around 8pm when the news of soldiers killing people filtered out into the Internet. It was all over whatsapp status, Instagram, Facebook, telegram DMs etc. I was alarmed at the gory pics I saw with a whole lots of videos. I slept with heavy heart. I woke up in the morning of Wednesday and still felt terrible about the incident that a whole 78 people were killed. So later in the evening, I visited a guest who came from Abuja. Then I raise the matter and he asked me a question. "Mide, this is almost 24 hours. Have you seen the names of the dead people posted? Have u seen people like reno omokri circulate videos or pics of the dead? Even nnamdi kalu with his minions all around the cyber space couldn't get a verified names, videos, pics etc to post and make Global too. So where is the prove that's 78 people are massacred? I was immediately brought out of my emotional reasoning to a logical reasoning. Immediately I created a thread on nairaland and a lot of people insulted the hell out of me. I posted on my status, friends DM and when I tried proving a point, I was blocked. I posted on twitter and got more insults. I was evicted from about 5 whatsapp groups where people respected me. So where like I know this guy he isn't like that perhaps his account was hacked. As if stands now, I have lost my friends due to this matter. I wish we can get to the root of the matter. Thank God someone like omotola also posted something similar to mine and she was bashed. And I am sure a whole lots of followers unfollowed her before she deleted the post on twitter. But I am still holding on to my stance about the matter till I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt.
I rest my case. I have #sorosoked my own oro
By Mide
[/s]

Rubbish.
Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by MINORU: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2020
Mide3367:
So that Tuesday night, I just came back home from my cucumber and ugu farm In ibeju lekki with my immediate younger brother around 8pm when the news of soldiers killing people filtered out into the Internet. It was all over whatsapp status, Instagram, Facebook, telegram DMs etc. I was alarmed at the gory pics I saw with a whole lots of videos. I slept with heavy heart. I woke up in the morning of Wednesday and still felt terrible about the incident that a whole 78 people were killed. So later in the evening, I visited a guest who came from Abuja. Then I raise the matter and he asked me a question. "Mide, this is almost 24 hours. Have you seen the names of the dead people posted? Have u seen people like reno omokri circulate videos or pics of the dead? Even nnamdi kalu with his minions all around the cyber space couldn't get a verified names, videos, pics etc to post and make Global too. So where is the prove that's 78 people are massacred? I was immediately brought out of my emotional reasoning to a logical reasoning. Immediately I created a thread on nairaland and a lot of people insulted the hell out of me. I posted on my status, friends DM and when I tried proving a point, I was blocked. I posted on twitter and got more insults. I was evicted from about 5 whatsapp groups where people respected me. So where like I know this guy he isn't like that perhaps his account was hacked. As if stands now, I have lost my friends due to this matter. I wish we can get to the root of the matter. Thank God someone like omotola also posted something similar to mine and she was bashed. And I am sure a whole lots of followers unfollowed her before she deleted the post on twitter. But I am still holding on to my stance about the matter till I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt.
By Mide

Please I want you to watch this on YouTube...-it's for those that said nothing happened in lekki toll gate please watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwP_-UU72aw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tPOpHkRNFI
Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by MINORU: 7:16am On Oct 24, 2020
[quote author=QuotaSystem post=95269463]

You're not alone.

The truth cannot be hidden forever.

Too bad that Lagosians were gullible enough to be taken on a ride that ended up claiming actual lives & destroying their city.
[/

Please I want you to watch this on YouTube...-it's for those that said nothing happened in lekki toll gate please watch

]
Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by MINORU: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2020
Shattuck:
you dont have to be super smart to see what is going on here, those with common sense can see the propaganda already, only fools will doubt you brother, shame on them all.

1 Like

Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 24, 2020
Elizersalifu:
Twitter generation of liars. They are deadlier than politicians and SARS.

Only gullible people will believe a massacre occurred without evidence of dead bodies and blood.

The youth are not ready to lead yet.

1000% agree with you. When Lagos eventually releases the CCTV recording showing there was no massacre, bet any money many deluded youths will still shamelessly be pushing a Northern/politician/cover-up angle rather than show jntegroty and agree they've been played.

I don't know which is worse. Indolent, unreasonable, corrupt, anti-people and callous political leaders or indolent, unreasonable, sentimental, uninformed and unprepared youths. The rest of us in the middle can only look at the two camps and conclude "Nigeria is f. Ucked".

4 Likes

Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by iboboyswag(m): 7:20am On Oct 24, 2020
MrMaestro:
Here's a link on the video of the Oba of Lagos palace, and wondering why anyone would praise the destruction of our most PRESTIGIOUS cultural location, I took a look at the comments. Here is what I found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUmtqVtDQBY&t=5s

Top 4 users with likes under the comments are:

1. BeBen:

Comment: "Go to their villages and houses. Loot everything and then set it on fire. "

2. William Johnson: "This is what happens when you wake up a sleeping beast. "
2nd comment: Let's chase them all out and take over. "

3. Chibuike Ugwulor: "Break the staff"

4. Someone asked if the oba of lagos was a bad guy, and what did he do.
Son of the land war onto inequity said: "A very dangerous man. "

SEE PROOF IN IMAGES BELOW!

Someone even said "lagoon oba". Take with this information as you will. Click the youtube video to see for yourself! The claim that was previously debated that IPOB terrorists are DESTROYING YORUBALAND to "Take over", IS NOW CONFIRMED. Do what you will with this information. Screenshot this page and PLEASE SHARE with your Yoruba family and friends, the future of our sons and daughters depends on it! I also implore that well meaning igbos to share as well and condemn such dastardly acts by IPOB terrorists.

Mynd44,lalasticlala please this one is promoting hatred here.

The story about who sacked the OBA's palace had been debunked. The real culprits known to the wider public. S

Abi Samson, the one who was caught on video running with the Staff was Igbo... All the children swimming in the pool too? What of all the people on the many videos ransacking the palace, speaking all shades of Yoruba and Yoruba accented English... No they are Igbo abi?

This man here is the really enemy of Nigeria. You are no different from the people who peddled false claim that there was a "massacre" in lekki.

1 Like

Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by asanwafo: 7:22am On Oct 24, 2020
SoBright101:
Open your eyes, na them. Theydominates this platform

Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda
Where are the relatives of those killed. If someone said nobody was killed and u know one person, wouldn't u release the pic and the name for people to see? Since people have been talking about Lekki massacre, no name or picture has been shown. Truly Nigerians deserve good governance but i thin lieing against gov't is a no-no to getting it.

2 Likes

Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by Jorgenvava: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!
Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by asanwafo: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Saao:
you guys working for politicians God will judge you. I wish you what happened in lekki, since nothing happened. Didn't watch where someone gave up on live instagram? The government that switch off light, why did they suddenly switch off light? Didn't you heard of missing people? One common thing with soldiers, they will kill and take the coups, it happens all the time. You guys should watch. What about those injured, why will they injured? Didnt they have right to get justice? Omotola is like you, nothing special about her. God is watching
Use ur head. Stop talking out of emotion. Let the relatives of those killed come out and speak. Let the yard or flatmates come out and speak about their neighbours who have been missing after the "massacre ". Or if u know one, let's hear the name or see the picture

1 Like

Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by ivolt: 7:28am On Oct 24, 2020
It is not an accident that Nigeria is underdeveloped. Too many unintelligent folks who can't think but believe whatever they read on whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by asanwafo: 7:32am On Oct 24, 2020
jcmaiah:

Let me open your eyes a little. In 2000 when kaduna people killed southerners, there was a reprisal in Aba. Orji Kalu denied it because every damn corpse was moved out that same day before morning everywhere was normal. People who just came into town the next morning where hardly convinced.
Someone with bullet wound may not necessarily poor buckets of blood everywhere and those bloods can be cleaned that same night.
Beer-parlour discussion is now being used to argue. When they arrest u now, u will be shouting freedom of expression.

1 Like

Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by MrMaestro: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2020
iboboyswag:

Mynd44,lalasticlala please this one is promoting hatred here.

The story about who sacked the OBA's palace had been debunked. The real culprits known to the wider public. S

Abi Samson, the one who was caught on video running with the Staff was Igbo... All the children swimming in the pool too? What of all the people on the many videos ransacking the palace, speaking all shades of Yoruba and Yoruba accented English... No they are Igbo abi?

This man here is the really enemy of Nigeria. You are no different from the people who peddled false claim that there was a "massacre" in lekki.
You CANNOT debunk PROOF. Or do you not see the images below of IPOB members praising the destruction of the Oba's Palace?!? Check again. If Seun and Mynd44, lalasticlala really want the protection of nigeria they will definitely allow this to stay. Or they can delete every boko haram post as well if we cannot talk about terrorism in Nigeria. People need to disavow that organization, and I don't know why igbos like to tie themselves to a terrorist organization.

Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 24, 2020
asanwafo:
Beer-parlour discussion is now being used to argue. When they arrest u now, u will be shouting freedom of expression.
You are a fool. Mad people everywhere
Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by nthony10: 7:35am On Oct 24, 2020
SoBright101:
Open your eyes, na them. Theydominates this platform

Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

Exactly, Their plan will not work, we can all see through their lies and deceit.

1 Like

Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Mide3367:
By Mide
LOL you are really funny because you actually need someone to bring you back to your senses. I have stopped being emotional a long time ago. I almost wrote an article titled sentiment vs logic and reason but had to delete it before I finished. To say the least, this is evil generation, these few past days I have seen people singing the war sung because they believe they have fortified themselves locally without thinking about the overall effect of war, most them don't have food stock in their home and are preparing for war, even if you stock your home chances you might even get eat them because stronger men will come for them not to talk the raping and killing of our women and children. After the war we will never remain the same. I just saw a video were guys from aba were protesting ak47 I said the army responded with force we still be shouting massacre, I think we should use our brain for once
Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by asanwafo: 7:39am On Oct 24, 2020
lymelyte:
you are one of the old fool on nl..truly wisdom and sense is not by age.. Wasted generation..
Stop the insult. Tell us what u know.

1 Like

Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by MagicBishop: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2020
Seun it's about time you addressed us and tell us why you still retain these APC Mods.

A particular MOD has been moderating this forum for 6yrs now and running . That MOD does not and can not hide his bias and has proven by his actions and inactions that he is here to only enforce the APC govt narrative and to censor any other opposing view while promoting shamelessly lies and propaganda like what the paid APC Buharist shill of an OP is peddling here.

I have been a regular activs poster here since 2009 and have been lurking far longer, prior to this particular MOD, majority of previous moderators have never spent more than 6mths in their position. They either tire out or get something better doing

Why are you still maintaining this particular moderator since 2013/2014 despite the avalanche of complains surrounding him?

This forum may be owned by you, but it is us the posters that provide the content which drives it.

Nairaland is thus not a publisher but a platform and since we the posters have complained to you relentlessly about this particular MOD you have refused to act on our complaints .

Your actions have proven that you are no different than those in authority who disregard the people . In this case , you are meant to please us and not dictate nor ignore us.

In the revolutiinary spirit , I hereby demand that you sack and permaban this highly biased , partisan and ignoble moderator.

#EndMynd44

1 Like

Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by Shattuck(m): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2020
CamusMidas:

They say massacre happened that night and they all started sharing it that night on WhatsApp and whatnot and being all emotional (bunch of bitches).

Small sense no let you know sai e dey easy to fabricate stuff and that the best thing to at that moment is to wait till next morning to really study the event yourself and the narrative?

I didn't waste time to discuss with anybody, the person I thought has little sense in her was also pushing the narrative and telling me how she cried all night and couldn't sleep. I then realise you can't argue with emotion.

We are not outrightly disproving anything, but asking for evidence. The evidence you provided to ignite the unrest has turn out to be fabricated, so why should we trust you?
look my anger over what happened at lekki is not about the number of casualties, or whether it was a massacre or not, it was the abuse of the law, by shooting thereby endangering the lives of peaceful protesters, 2 that wasn't the job of the military in any sane society they have riot police and even if force was to be used why not tear gas and water tanks that's how it is done the military wasn't needed, now people died the number though debated but we know people died, and it was this particular incident that escalated the whole protest which led to looting and other casualties recorded, who do you blame for this? the govt if I am being honest.
Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Humanoid01:
These days, one doesn't know what to believe anymore. There are just too many conspiracy theorists everywhere.
Sorry he didn't asked for much, let those who lost their people speak up for the world to see. They don't need to go to the authorities they can do that via any credible supporters of protest after all the likes of falz and aisha is there. For I hate to be fooled so study event very well before reacting.

1 Like

Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by asanwafo: 7:42am On Oct 24, 2020
jcmaiah:

You are a fool. Mad people everywhere
Go back and read what u wrote. E-diot!

1 Like

Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Nwaelohim:

Don't lose hope nor sleep, you are not alone. People I considered friends has delete my number from their phones because critical thinking makes you different. Enemies of NIGERIA created the live editing video to create what eventually happened in NIGERIAT this few days. I simply asked them what is in lekki that would make military shoot people and when no one was shot in Abuja the sit on power? Even when they tried to force themselves into ASO ROCK
You see the reason why pastors are having a field, Nigerians like to take things on face value and any one who is a critical thinker is an alien
Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Shattuck:
look my anger over what happened at lekki is not about the number of casualties, or whether it was a massacre or not, it was the abuse of the law, by shooting thereby endangering the lives of peaceful protesters, 2 that wasn't the job of the military in any sane society they have riot police and even if force was to be used why not tear gas and water tanks that's how it is done the military wasn't needed, now people died the number though debated but we know people died, and it was this particular incident that escalated the whole protest which led to looting and other casualties recorded, who do you blame for this? the govt if I am being honest.
Nice point, and I agree with all you them except pushing of the entire blame to the government. Some of the blame should be apportioned to the propagandists that keep pushing false narrative to ignite unrest.

2 Likes

Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by Yebosola(m): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2020
jumper524:
bros the way that news came it was as though people were trapped and killed, one girl in my class platform was even crying claiming people were trapped and soldiers were on killing spree. how were unable to get the real video of what people claimed happened is a big mystery to me. fake pictures flooded the internet which the govt debunked as false.
if trully you guys are saying the truth, pleas show us one real pictures. I'm yet to get a real picture of casualties as alleged, even if you call it damage control as alleged I think those guys have proved beyond reasonable doubt that no real killings happened in lekki as alleged the massacre.
no family has been able to come out and say their loved ones were missing in the lekki massacre. like the OP said he was able to come out of his emotional reasoning to his logical reasoning. truth is bitter and just like the OP, I also made some enemies for asking the truth.

Our youths are just not ready to lead with this type of dangerous propaganda, how on this earth will 78 human (not chicken) died without a group of families mourn openly? This is how Ruwanda genocide started, our youths should learn from this and be careful of what they shun out on SM, the reprisal effect was what turned the whole country upside down with killing and looting, at the end of the day, nothing changes, the politicians are still doing what they know how to do best (looting), to make it worse, all the retired ex presidents backed the sitting one, we better borrow ourselves sense and wait for the in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by Saao(m): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2020
asanwafo:
Use ur head. Stop talking out of emotion. Let the relatives of those killed come out and speak. Let the yard or flatmates come out and speak about their neighbours who have been missing after the "massacre ". Or if u know one, let's hear the name or see the picture

Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by Shattuck(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2020
MINORU:

nobody can sweep what happened under the carpet.
Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by Ayed44: 10:17am On Oct 24, 2020
Mide3367:
By Mide
I have a simple question for u. Please answer it with all honesty.

Did u believe there were shootings by the military at the lekki toll gate on the said Tuesday night?
Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by chizpim(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Mide3367:
By Mide
They said it that social media will be paid heavily to discredit what happened at Lekki tollgate. it's happening they are in everywhere creating different thread.
Re: Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) by humilitypays(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Mide3367:
By Mide
The only way you can find answer to this is to die, so that you can meet those people and have a one on one interview with them to enable you create a thread with proof wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reflections From A Wreath Laying Ceremony- By Femi Adesina / PDP Guber Candidate Welcomes Atiku To Zamfara / NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.