Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) (935 Views)

There Is No Need For DNA Test, There Is Love In My Family - Woman Says (Video) / Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by DebbieBianca(f): 6:00am On Oct 24, 2020
All you see in Igbo movies are true and in fact worse - Nigerian lady says as she narrates how her late father’s kinsmen hijacked his corpse.

See video and screenshots below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDgDt9k9xfE

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/ijayy__/status/1319603670053511169

Cc

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

1 Share

Re: All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by DebbieBianca(f): 6:00am On Oct 24, 2020
More

Re: All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by Mokason28: 6:04am On Oct 24, 2020
kiss
Re: All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 24, 2020
angry

Who doesn't know this? Na everything for their side dey different. They derive pleasure in making life difficult for people

1 Like

Re: All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by Heavensent01(m): 6:11am On Oct 24, 2020
what's new about that, everyone that watch Igbo movies knows they use their true life story to act. I've once watched a movie where Regina perhaps mother/guardian then I can't remembered married her off as a girl child to one old rich man and it happened in reality

Igbo bu Igbo indeed
Re: All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2020
Pls dont generalize on a people or culture just because you had a difficult time..

3 Likes

Re: All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by Brandonx(m): 6:18am On Oct 24, 2020
The kinsmen are just plain evil.
She should let go because it's a lost battle, fighting with them.
Even when she wants to get married they would come there with their evil head.

1 Like

Re: All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by heniford2: 6:20am On Oct 24, 2020
culture is culture every human has is own culture just as the white have there own so is the black people in igbo culture a woman is not allowed to bury his father QED, if you don't like it go and bring up ur own culture every human comes from somewhere just because u saw another people own then you will want to abandon or change ur own is never done and igbo culture can never change is culture because of u or few people like u "never" have sense
Re: All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by Nbotee(m): 6:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Ur kinsmen are jus wicked and evil dats all...

1 Like

Re: All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by Franzinni: 6:27am On Oct 24, 2020
I like the way she expresses her self ...
Her father raised a daughter!

And she woke AF too

1 Like

Re: All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:31am On Oct 24, 2020
heniford2:
culture is culture every human has is own culture just as the white have there own so is the black people in igbo culture a woman is not allowed to bury his father QED, if you don't like it go and bring up ur own culture every human comes from somewhere just because u saw another people own then you will want to abandon or change ur own is never done and igbo culture can never change is culture because of u or few people like u "never" have sense
What did you just say??

2 Likes

Re: All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 24, 2020
And most of them will Chaim to be Christians,but are evil in nature

1 Like

Re: All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 24, 2020
heniford2:
evil and wicked culture must be stop
Re: All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by franklingud(m): 7:32am On Oct 24, 2020
And the Yoruba kinsmen are angels and saints?

Show me a village in this world where won't find evil kinsmen. And I will gladly go there!
Re: All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by Crieff(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2020
heniford2:

Man is greater than culture. Culture is made for man and not man for culture. It's meant to be dynamic not static and unyielding. Repugnant culture should be done away with. That it's age old doesn't make it right.

2 Likes

Re: All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by LeoThaGreat(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2020
This is the reason for making a will.
A will has a legal backing and all its contents would be carried out (if the lawyer doesn't betray the family of the deceased.
As long as you start acquiring assets, meet a lawyer, make a will

Re: All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by punisha: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2020
As a man I had issues with my kinsmen when burying my own father... I'm non igbo btw . Had to return to the village shooting in the air like a madman and they all ran away.
I can imagine what it is for her , a younger girl at that.

1 Like

Re: All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by heniford2: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Crieff:

Man is greater than culture. Culture is made for man and not man for culture. It's meant to be dynamic not static and unyielding. Repugnant culture should be done away with. That it's age old doesn't make it right.
why should culture be done away with and be replaced with what am asking another one right
Re: All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by heniford2: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2020
zangaozanga:
evil and wicked culture must be stop
i agree but our will never be abandoned not now not in the next generation
Re: All You See In Igbo Movies Are True & In Fact Worse - Nigerian Lady Says (video) by lyndaway(f): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
I feel for the women that gave birth to only female children and those women that didn't give birth at all chai

evil men hide under the covers of tradition and this men forget that they also have children Kai thank God for where am from...

I feel your pain Jesus....

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Fucking Bitches! They Ain't Worth The Effort Mehn! / My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. / I prefer bush cos nobody will disturb me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.