Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock (84984 Views)

Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS / Buhari’s Wedding Rumours To Sadiya Umar Farou: Worshippers Storm Aso Rock Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by MT: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2020
isaacola57:
what's ur proof that there was no massacre, Lagos State government said that soldiers went to the scene, gunshots were fired.. they turned off the lights.. why are we gullible.. imagine the same government is conducting investigation is that not conflict of interest, an independent body should investigate.. The whole thing looks like a cover up to me.. they are all saying different things soldiers, Lagos government.. open ur eyes man

Let me educate you, turning off light was not a sign of massacre . Most military operations are conducted in the dark. You asked for proof, I will tell you.

1. Not a single corpse was presented as an evidence.

2. We saw people who got injured. Normal stuffs in a stampede.

3. No mainstream or international news media referred to a massacre. Few ones that stated such in their tweets took the tweets down when facts were emerging.

4. You claimed soldiers took away the corpses, did they also wash volume of blood that was meant to be there if people were massacred.

Don't give a dog a bad name in order to hang it . You are working on a conspiracy theory. You seem to love the sound of the word "massacre" but "stampede" also sounds sweeter. You can't be politically correct all the time. If nairaland was a court, the weight of proof hangs heavily on your neck. You claim there was a massacre, oya, submit your empirical proof.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2020
omenka:
For a country like Nigeria, if we are being sincere with ourselves, we would admit the government has shown SERIOUS RESTRAINT in handling this crisis.

Meanwhile, here's trump's declaration of his allowance of "peaceful protests".
imagine comparing ordinary Nigerian citizens that most likely have never touched a gun in their entire life to BLM and Antifa terrorist groups that are highly trained and tactical. Antifa produce their own bulletproof shield, manufacture molotov cocktails and can easily neutralise any teargas cannister. Local police don't even come near them it took homeland security to bring them under control.
Since the very first day Trump became president people have been protesting almost every week he how many did he attack? BLM and Antifa are 100%Marxist wing of the democrat party
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Yujin(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2020
Adrian98:
why couldnt they discuss with the president that was LIVE two days ago. lol
Simple question. Let me help you with their answer; "he fell into coma shortly after delivering that speech".
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by millionboi2: 10:31am On Oct 24, 2020
Incognito403:
Not intimidated.

Buhari's speech was hot ice. It crisp, yet smooth. It was sharp yet gentle. The man is a tiger.

Since he blasted them for following ipobian propaganda, they've been running helter skelter to verify info before tweeting any other crap.

Kudos PMB.
dead body is a tiger?

#i pity d womb that produced you
Fool

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by skyblue4real(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2020
I just pray something tangible will come out
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Horus(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPPZu9WIR2Q

New Video of Lekki Shootings
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2020
sapientia:
Are mods no more working?

NL have been overrun by bots
hahahahahaha
Mods?
forget
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Dodger8(m): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2020
wonder233:
There was no shooting in lekki
Ok so lets ask Bonny Camp O. C where he was Tuesday night. A simple audit of the armoury will indicate if any weapons were signed out. Also lets not forget the Bonny Camp hospital will indicate if anyone was treated that night. As well as hospitals in that vicinity. Oh and just fyi repeating a lie multiple times does not make it true.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2020
DexterousOne:

Hahahaha
Why are you commenting like this na ?
Who made the US a referee. The only recognized referee is the UN not US.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by BruncleZuma: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2020
Aflix:
That's how protesters are dispersed, not with bullets.

Have you seen the amount of damage CS gas and direct-to-body non-lethal projectile causes?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Incognito403: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2020
millionboi2:
dead body is a tiger?

#i pity d womb that produced you
Fool
If your generation had a hundredth of PMB, una go don scatter NL with chest beating.

See how you scatter this forum for cowards like Mamudi Cownu and Ojukwu.

I pity the prick that ejected you. It should have aimed for the closet! angry
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Incognito403: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2020
ePoster:
A speech to address the issue of the lekki shooting, jailbreaks, looting, burning down of government buildings... The country is spiralling towards a revolution and he couldn't pass a heartfelt message. Not to the families of victims or not to the general populace. Just to brag and threaten. A bit patheic...

You mean fictitious victims. The one created by Ipobians?
angry

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by idahme(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2020
omenka:
For a country like Nigeria, if we are being sincere with ourselves, we would admit the government has shown SERIOUS RESTRAINT in handling this crisis.

Meanwhile, here's trump's declaration of his allowance of "peaceful protests".

Tbis is why Nigeria will never grow, we use mediocrity as our standard.....

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by ePoster: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2020
Incognito403:

You mean fictitious victims. The one created by Ipobians? angry
Nope. The fictitious victims Sanwo visited at the hospital.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by ScotMisile: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2020
I can't believe am in the same country with the devil
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by udomas(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Since Buhari came on board, it's crime upon crime, killing upon killing, and meeting upon meeting, yet nothing happens.

If only Buhari wasn't allowed to be president, people would have thought by now Nigeria would've been one of best countries in the world if he had become a president.

Here we are — meeting upon meeting.

Exactly my brother, GEJ has been vindicated.

PMB and his team are clueless, they've got nothing to offer us as a country.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by sofiscatedmoron: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Which of the US,,The same America than banned us from coming to country?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Oct 24, 2020
They think it is a joke. Opening fire on peaceful protesters then denying u were there then all manners of denial.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by millionboi2: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Incognito403:

If your generation had a hundredth of PMB, una go don scatter NL with chest beating.

See how you scatter this forum for cowards like Mamudi Cownu and Ojukwu.

I pity the prick that ejected you. It should have aimed for the closet! angry
mumu
Bleep u
Bleep ojukwu
Bleep buhari

#Endbadgovernce in Nigeria

Idiot
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by BabaO2: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2020
US is always intervening to protect their interest, same way they killed Abiola, knowingfully Abiola will not be their puppet.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Ajsmart(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2020
They need to be sent back to the U.S so they can figure out why Ameikkka is committing genocide against black people.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by LaReinaa(f): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2020
Let's see how far their lies can take them.. they think the whole world is stupid sad
They will review all the evidence and confirm which videos are photoshopped and not..

They will also have to provide the CCTV footage..

Hopefully, the truth will be revealed and justice will take its cause.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Indelibleword(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2020
Why Osinbajo? 'Said Baba' cannot face them?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by RomanianNinja: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Affirming there was a MASSACRE is fake news. I hope he'll be able to present the body of those massacred if need be!
You are simply an illiterate... Are you not aware that some of the bodies were taken away by the army... In Kaduna the army killed Shiite members and they carted away with their dead bodies so stop spewing trash online. Sense is truly not in everyone's brain
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Nchenches: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2020
To resolve the conflict in Nigeria is simple: let the three regions that formed Nigeria elect equal number of representatives to a political conference where they agree on the political structure and governance system to use in Nigeria.

What exists now is a forced country.
All the police and army intimidation of unarmed civilians in Nigeria, mostly in the south, is to prolong or preserve the roguish political structure and governance system
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by streetsoldier1(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Affirming there was a MASSACRE is fake news. I hope he'll be able to present the body of those massacred if need be!

Are you praying for what happened in Lekki to befall your family? Despite heavy outcry and video evidences... You BMC crew are so heartless.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Gotze1: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2020
IDesignLOGO:
Funny enough some socalled brilliant youths have no idea these people are fighting for the heart and soul of their unborn children.

That's the level of damage politicians have caused among their people.

Yet they don't have us in their plans
I tell you.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Minjim: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2020
Evidence that soldier from Bonny Camp were the ones at Lekki Toll Gate

The three hilux in the picture seen at Lekki Toll Gate can also be seen in the video below leaving Bonny Camp. Check the time of the video on Twitter and the time the soldiers were reported seen at Lekki Toll Gate

https://twitter.com/lilinveztor/status/1318609558659584000?s=09

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Zane2point4(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2020
IDesignLOGO:
Funny enough some socalled brilliant youths have no idea these people are fighting for the heart and soul of their unborn children.

That's the level of damage politicians have caused among their people.

Yet they don't have us in their plans
Me i wasn't even susprised,even if lucifer comes today,he will still have so many followers,so lets focus on the good one that faught for a just cause.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Soulsymbol99: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2020
JidennaJason:
There is something General Buhari and Buratai are hiding from the International community....

At his depressing and provocative address to the nation some days ago, baba lifeless asked the international community to "Get their facts right" which I feel was an insult from a dullard who does not have a WAEC certificate.

The world is watching him.

The dullard don take off assign osibanjo to meet them.wetin em wan talk?Buhari doesn't function well wit intelligent people.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Dearlord(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2020
As a matter of fact, the truth can not prevail in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) / Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.