Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock (84990 Views)

Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS / Buhari’s Wedding Rumours To Sadiya Umar Farou: Worshippers Storm Aso Rock Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by MartinsD12(m): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2020
dre11:

TRIBUNE
If not for the lekki shooting and killings of peaceful protesters the US would not have waded to the legitimate demands of the youths for a better Nigeria conducive for all, too sad. My heart felt condolences goes to the families of those that died in the lekki shooting and also to all other youths around the country who have lost their precious life during this peaceful protest which was hijacked by those government to paint the protest with a bad name, our demands has to be met, even though am sad with the lost of lives and they killing us because we asked and protested for better life for all living in Nigeria and our unborn generation to come, the government of Nigeria should know that those who lost their lives will never go in vain, we are deeply wounded the world should know this, our demands must be met, we demand a better Nigeria for everyone, restructuring this country in a way everyone will enjoy, we are tired of this suffering, there is so much hunger, suffering, deaths, oppression in the land as a result of bad leadership Nigeria has suffered since independence till date but made worse by the evil government of Buhari who worsen the situation and made Nigeria the headquarters of suicide, hunger, poverty-stricken nation, Buhari is the worst mistake this country made. It shall be well with him and his government people, all of them will get the wrath of God.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by objobj: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Abeg... Help us slam visa ban on Buhari.. make I see how he go treat him ear

Slam visa on a president of another country? See the level of knowledge of our youth? With this, how can such youth know how to even fight for his right?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Germi9: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2020
osibanjo can't do shit,by the way why is Buhari hiding?is he not supposed to be the one to revieve them?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Basher8583:

Which truth are you talking about. Or do you just prefer to believe unverified stories for its sensationalism.

massacre massacre

You illiterates will just learn one word and boom. The whole social media will not rest again until you drown us with your new found word "massacre"
Is it because I asked you "or you don't want the truth to prevail?
gringringringrin
abeg bros no vex.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by elantraceey(f): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2020
Christthesaviour:
the truth shall prevail massacre or no massacre we shall eventually know the truth.

MODIFIED can you believe the mods deleted two of my comments for speaking the truth? na wa o! it's like this forum is trying to........... lipsrsealed
I noticed it too. And I'm like why the hell?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Eriokanmi: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2020
oluwadabira222:
All talk and no do
visa ban with sanctions loading. USA is a talk and do country, unlike ours
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by ibuildstuff(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:
How many people go U.S go ask Donald "Onukwube" Trump anything after the Black Lives Matter riots despite so many accounts of human rights violations?

Abeg make them pack well...

Erm, US gave Nigeria about 50 million dollars with about 50 ventilator during the lockdown, how much did Nigeria gave US.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Obichukwuu: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Affirming there was a MASSACRE is fake news. I hope he'll be able to present the body of those massacred if need be!
Accept The Truth

[img]https:///view/odunlade-9ja-buhari-when-you-were-toddler-gif-14628747.gif[/img]
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by tot(f): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2020
objobj:

Slam visa on a president of another country? See the level of knowledge of our youth? With this, how can such youth know how to even fight for his right?

The person you quoted Etinosa1234 is right. That he is the president of a country does not mean he has automatic right to enter another country.

Even a visa does not GUARANTEE entry to a country. It's clearly written there.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Okoroawusa: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Erm, US gave Nigeria about 50 million dollars with about 50 ventilator during the lockdown, how much did Nigeria gave US.
The one that China gave them did China disturb them in their domestic affairs?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Eriokanmi: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Like what will I see, tell me.
You again? Smh! We can fool ourselves in this country but we can't fool usa who monitors crises and happenings across the globe via their satellites. Please don't be in a hurry. The truth shall be unraveled soon just calm down ok?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Eriokanmi: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Since Buhari came on board, it's crime upon crime, killing upon killing, and meeting upon meeting, yet nothing happens.

If only Buhari wasn't allowed to be president, people would have thought by now Nigeria would've been one of best countries in the world if he had become a president.

Here we are — meeting upon meeting.
Abi since 2011...have you forgotten their "baboon and monkey would be soaked in blood" comment made by him?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by ibuildstuff(m): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:

The one that China gave them did China disturb them in their domestic affairs?
They gave to china first.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Eriokanmi: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2020
ibuildstuff:

200 ventilators, not 50
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by nairanaira12: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Incognito403:
Not intimidated.

Buhari's speech was hot ice. It crisp, yet smooth. It was sharp yet gentle. The man is a tiger.

Since he blasted them for following ipobian propaganda, they've been running helter skelter to verify info before tweeting any other crap.

Kudos PMB.

May your life and destiny reflect everything Buhari has caused to Nigeria. Amen

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by ustinelee(m): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2020
Why would they meet osibanjo, why no meet Buhari himself. Is Osibanjo the Commander in Chief. #Endsars
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by ronyman(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2020
grin ;Dbaba lifeless
JidennaJason:
There is something General Buhari and Buratai are hiding from the International community....

At his depressing and provocative address to the nation some days ago, baba lifeless asked the international community to "Get their facts right" which I feel was an insult from a dullard who does not have a WAEC certificate.

The world is watching him.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Zetty177x: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2020
And the president De do like nothing happened
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by TEFON4: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2020
The same US Government that couldn't mange her own protesters in the Black Lives Matter protest?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Wiseoldman: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Can the US mind their business. Is this not the same Trump that call Africa shit-hole.

Black man, we too dey like who no like us.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Philadelphia: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2020
Top US officials came and discussed with the Vice President.......

Where was the President?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by isaacola57: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2020
MT:

Let me educate you, turning off light was not a sign of massacre . Most military operations are conducted in the dark. You asked for proof, I will tell you.

1. Not a single corpse was presented as an evidence.

2. We saw people who got injured. Normal stuffs in a stampede.

3. No mainstream or international news media referred to a massacre. Few ones that stated such in their tweets took the tweets down when facts were emerging.

4. You claimed soldiers took away the corpses, did they also wash volume of blood that was meant to be there if people were massacred.

Don't give a dog a bad name in order to hang it . You are working on a conspiracy theory. You seem to love the sound of the word "massacre" but "stampede" also sounds sweeter. You can't be politically correct all the time. If nairaland was a court, the weight of proof hangs heavily on your neck. You claim there was a massacre, oya, submit your empirical proof.
you said most military stuffs are conducted in the dark.. so u agree military went there why did army deny it.. also wat Operation do they do in the dark.. are u sure the place wasn't cleaned too.. if they had nothing to hide will they off the light.. I am just saying there is more to this.. they are covering up things.. they might av killed people.. I Know they are capable of doing it..
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by isaacola57: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2020
MT:

Let me educate you, turning off light was not a sign of massacre . Most military operations are conducted in the dark. You asked for proof, I will tell you.

1. Not a single corpse was presented as an evidence.

2. We saw people who got injured. Normal stuffs in a stampede.

3. No mainstream or international news media referred to a massacre. Few ones that stated such in their tweets took the tweets down when facts were emerging.

4. You claimed soldiers took away the corpses, did they also wash volume of blood that was meant to be there if people were massacred.

Don't give a dog a bad name in order to hang it . You are working on a conspiracy theory. You seem to love the sound of the word "massacre" but "stampede" also sounds sweeter. You can't be politically correct all the time. If nairaland was a court, the weight of proof hangs heavily on your neck. You claim there was a massacre, oya, submit your empirical proof.
sir, you are entitled to your opinion.. stay safe
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by CEOnurse: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2020
Its so heartbreaking that the our useless President have gone to chill in another man's land yet he is paid from the Nigeria's purse.
Is he not the one that should be in these meetings
And they make us believe he's in the country
He's ruling Nigeria virtually
What a country
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by hybridblood07(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2020
He has a Waec certificate and masters in Strategy and communication in Army. It's just that this brain his empty and a wicked soul
JidennaJason:
There is something General Buhari and Buratai are hiding from the International community....

At his depressing and provocative address to the nation some days ago, baba lifeless asked the international community to "Get their facts right" which I feel was an insult from a dullard who does not have a WAEC certificate.

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by blowjohn(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2020
BruncleZuma:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

This same US wen dey teargas and beat their own protesters?!

Abeg make dem dress, next delegates please.

Beating and teargasin na d same thing with shooting?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by sucess001(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2020
If una never use the word storm...una no go happy.

Cant you say they visited?

Storm nikan ko...lightning ni
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Teknoteableblog: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2020
A lifeless cattle herder will always be aggresive and close. I dont blame him I blame those that voted him
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why meet Osinbajo? Where is Buhari? Una sure say the man dey alive so? Why US delegation meet vice instead of president who asked them in the alleged photoshnped video to get their facts right about Nigeria?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Nwaelohim: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
JidennaJason:

Did you attend any burial for those allegedly killed in lekki toll gate? Please share the details, if you have knowledge of the damages military automatic gun M16 can do, you won't type this story. What is in lekki that requires military intervention? Why did military shoot at those that went to ASO ROCK gate which should attract shooting? Where are the blood in the lekki gate ? Do you have pictures? Show me pictures of missing persons. We are in technological age live video can be manipulated. Plate number scanner was misunderstood to be CCTV. Wakeup bro

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Teknoteableblog: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
objobj:

you pill brain, who told you you can't stop a president of another country from coming in?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Nwaelohim: 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Did you attend any burial for those allegedly killed in lekki toll gate? Please share the details, if you have knowledge of the damages military automatic gun M16 can do, you won't type this story.
What is in lekki that requires military intervention? Why didnt military shoot at those that went to ASO ROCK gate which should attract shooting? Where are the blood in the lekki gate ?

Do you have pictures? Show me pictures of missing persons. We are in technological age live video can be manipulated.

Plate number scanner was misunderstood to be CCTV. Wakeup bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls / Osinbajo Caught With Strippers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.