Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock (84973 Views)

Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS / Buhari’s Wedding Rumours To Sadiya Umar Farou: Worshippers Storm Aso Rock Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by andyanders: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
JidennaJason:
There is something General Buhari and Buratai are hiding from the International community....

At his depressing and provocative address to the nation some days ago, baba lifeless asked the international community to "Get their facts right" which I feel was an insult from a dullard who does not have a WAEC certificate.

The world is watching him.
. Exactly on point. A dead brain president and his occult cabinet members who depends on sucking blood to survive.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by wonder233: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
IHRC country director said on channels that he and his team went to all the hospitals around the vicinity within the first 24hrs and found nobody. I know how difficult it is to climb out of a delusion, especially if you're simple-minded or a psuedo-intellectual. THERE WAS NO LEKKI MASSACRE
Dodger8:

Ok so lets ask Bonny Camp O. C where he was Tuesday night. A simple audit of the armoury will indicate if any weapons were signed out. Also lets not forget the Bonny Camp hospital will indicate if anyone was treated that night. As well as hospitals in that vicinity. Oh and just fyi repeating a lie multiple times does not make it true.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by VirginSearcher(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
They should arrest that useless illiterate president and bundle him to ICC

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Frankody: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
dre11:

TRIBUNE
Is not by coming to Nigeria they should act
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Asad6ixty9: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Incognito403:
Not intimidated.

Buhari's speech was hot ice. It crisp, yet smooth. It was sharp yet gentle. The man is a tiger.

Since he blasted them for following ipobian propaganda, they've been running helter skelter to verify info before tweeting any other crap.

Kudos PMB.
Thunder fire you and your generation. Who is a tiger? This fool called BUHARI. Insensitive motherfucka. Soon he is gonna be outta dia. Then he will know the tru meanin of 4ck up no dey sour. I SAID IT. I AM MUBARAK ASADULLAH DAWUDA.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by jeiz333: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Thank you President TRUMP......
Thank you Nigerians for speaking up...
Thank you to everyone in the world who joined voices and hashtags in condemning these evils...
May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by lexxi(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
They should charge the FG at ICC who gave order for the massacre.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Blabbermouth: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Incognito403:
Not intimidated.

Buhari's speech was hot ice. It crisp, yet smooth. It was sharp yet gentle. The man is a tiger.

Since he blasted them for following ipobian propaganda, they've been running helter skelter to verify info before tweeting any other crap.

Kudos PMB.
It's such a coincidence that you registered a week ago, just when your master needed dogs to sow bad seeds and paint the youths black.

How much did they pay you?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by yemi1504: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Affirming there was a MASSACRE is fake news. I hope he'll be able to present the body of those massacred if need be!

The bodies taken away by the soldiers complicit in the barbaric acts according to multiple eyewitnesses at the carnage? Una do well o, Nairaland Resident Sens3less Z0mbie! SMH.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by yemi1504: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Edeyoung:

Aboki

Actually, senseless ab0ki!
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by yemi1504: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
BruncleZuma:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

This same US wen dey teargas and beat their own protesters?!

Abeg make dem dress, next delegates please.

But dey no kill them na, unlike our own callous government!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by wildikeman(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Closed doors everytime... Open the door jare , ke Soro soke
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by davididenyi(m): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
I thought some Yoruba boy was saying before this incident happened,that soja cannot kill any body in Lagos, you say Lagos,is not kaduna pls what now happened in lekki,
I can't believe this
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by youngmonie: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lool, Nigerians are funny people I swear. We act like this is something new, from the Odi killings, to killing of ipob protesters in the east abeg what has happened?? Nothing and nothing will happen. Visa ban?? Pfff America is not the only country in the world. You think the west gives a damn over some protest when trump is fighting for a second term and Boris Johnson is fighting to save his ass with all the mess he created with the corona virus situation??
Take the bloody country into your hands and stop waiting for the west to save you.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by isaacola57: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
https://twitter.com/i/status/1319935840953520130 I saw this on twitter. It is a report on the lekki incident
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by BruncleZuma: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
yemi1504:

But dey no kill them na, unlike our own callous government!

You remember why the US protests start bah?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by paix(m): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Since Buhari came on board, it's crime upon crime, killing upon killing, and meeting upon meeting, yet nothing happens.

If only Buhari wasn't allowed to be president, people would have thought by now Nigeria would've been one of best countries in the world if he had become a president.

Here we are — meeting upon meeting.
All of them behind closed doors, like secret society members.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Hillard: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
where was the mask wearer when this meeting was going on..... He ran away. Nigerians wake up.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
JidennaJason:
There is something General Buhari and Buratai are hiding from the International community....

At his depressing and provocative address to the nation some days ago, baba lifeless asked the international community to "Get their facts right" which I feel was an insult from a dullard who does not have a WAEC certificate.

Are you sure its only bubu that is hiding... there is more to this... bubu can be very annoying... but in this popular matter there is more to it..

Not just only bubu... dey this matter... They will get to the root of it... those who were the master planners..
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Etinosa1234: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
objobj:

Slam visa on a president of another country? See the level of knowledge of our youth? With this, how can such youth know how to even fight for his right?

U think say u wise

Because say buhari be president nor mean say every other country would accept him

He is the the president of Nigeria not the owner of the world

Mumu
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Beautyaddy: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
JidennaJason:

Very Correct!

And that is why Buhari is pushing his VP Osinbajo to go clean up Buhari's dirty and failed works in the eyes of the international World.

Nigeria cannot afford to be sanctioned.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Incognito403: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
Asad6ixty9:

Thunder fire you and your generation. Who is a tiger? This fool called BUHARI. Insensitive motherfucka. Soon he is gonna be outta dia. Then he will know the tru meanin of Bleep up no dey sour. I SAID IT. I AM MUBARAK ASADULLAH DAWUDA.

Empty chest beating.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by IjebuWarrior: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
JidennaJason:

Dude, don't forget your master, James Ibori is also going down.

Vagabonds-in-power! Bastards! angry
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by baby124: 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Indelibleword:
Why Osinbajo? 'Said Baba' cannot face them?
Him de fear . He no get mind for all the wickedness he allows and orders. Now all eyes are on him.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by akdjr(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
If you think any international whatever will come and prosecute Buhari you're only dreaming. Obasanjo ordered army to clear our neighboring community in Udi nothing has been done to him till date. Bros what we need as youth is to stop voting for the two parties that has brought us to where we are now. There are some very vocal and sound Young Nigerians that we can trust with elective positions let's rally round and actualize the note too young to run in other to be fully involved.
JidennaJason:

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by Kirchoffs: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
GoshenNLA:

I know you get over 10monikers here on nairaland and all your plan is to sow evil, evil will never depart from those that sow evil, if am after the downfall of Nigeria make e no better for me
Hope you can say the same prayer too
It can't be better for you before , cos you are hired hands that sow seeds of discord among people ..,.what you do is one of the seven deadly sins in Christianity
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by AnanseK(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Abeg... Help us slam visa ban on Buhari.. make I see how he go treat him ear

Why do Igbos think that US visa is that important?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by banmee(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Christthesaviour:
so because the US violated human rights should make us do same?
people like you will never learn till you fall victim.
can you just hear yourself?
you should have just kept quiet

That is the mindset of black people. Most especially Nigerians. And they wonder why they are suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by AnanseK(m): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Talking about mass killing and torture of unarmed civilians, and human right abuses, Just 3 examples below. You can easily extend the list to 100 for the US alone not even counting the slave trade.

1. The United States detonated two nuclear weapons over the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki on August 6 and 9, 1945, respectively. The two bombings killed between 129,000 and 226,000 people, most of whom were civilians, and remain the only uses of nuclear weapons in armed conflict.

2. During the early stages of the Iraq War, United States Army and Central Intelligence Agencypersonnel committed a series of human rights violations against detainees in the Abu Ghraib prisonin Iraq,[1] including physical and sexual abuse, torture, rape, sodomy, and murder.[2][3][4][5] The abuses came to public attention with the publication of photographs of the abuse by CBS News in April 2004. The incidents received widespread condemnation both within the United States and abroad.[6]

3. The Guantanamo Bay detention camp is a United States military prison located within Guantanamo Bay Naval Base,[1] also referred to as Guantánamo, GTMO, and "Gitmo" (/ˈɡɪtmoʊ/), which is on the coast of Guantánamo Bay in Cuba. Indefinite detention without trial and torture have led the operations of this camp to be considered a major breach of human rights by Amnesty International and a violation of Due Process Clause of the Fifth and Fourteenth amendments of the United States Constitution.[2]
Re: Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock by ugbarreta(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ok so they came to discuss with VP Osibanjo, so where is our president. It very clear that we don't have a president, even the United state knows it. It's only a dumb ass that believe Buhari is alive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) / Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.