Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans (34146 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings / FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger / That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by killuminati(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. Arsenal, thanks o.. But una disastrously poor performance dun cause 100x more deaths than the #EndSars crisis..

Just saying.. cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
Haba bro! That's unfair naa! shocked
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by Shadysen: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
nice one from my daddy darling club.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
[quote author=GallantDuke post=95281809]
Pack you go where?
I no even know the worst between being an Arsenal fan and being a Nigerian [/quote

It is having your kind of brains
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by EmekaBlue(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nickymezor:
cool...other clubs should follow suit
it is not by force
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by goshen26: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
GallantDuke:

Pack you go where?
I no even know the worst between being an Arsenal fan and being a Nigerian

This is epic...

I'm laughing here oooo

But division 3 in UK is better than being in Nigeria now, don't know tomorrow
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by Wallatah: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
The content is rubbish they didn't chant End Nigerian arm force brutality
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by Nickymezor(f): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
EmekaBlue:
it is not by force
well it will be nice sha if they do.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Salmoneus:
If Buhari has any sense of dignity, he would resign over this...
How can a terrorist resign, how is dat possible? that man no send any body.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by festacman(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
LostAddict11:

Is this an indirect way of saying the shooting never happened?

I believe it happened from video evidence but it is neither a massacre nor genocide.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by GallantDuke(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
[quote author=Yeyenairaland post=95286933][/quote] I don't understand you
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by Incognito403: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Salmoneus:
If Buhari has any sense of dignity, he would resign over this...

Just as Trump has resigned?!
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by GallantDuke(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
goshen26:

This is epic...

I'm laughing here oooo

But division 3 in UK is better than being in Nigeria now, don't know tomorrow
You said Division 3 but not Arsenal.

Being an Arsenal fan and a Nigerian at the same time is pitiable

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by LostAddict11: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
festacman:

I believe it happened from video evidence but it is neither a massacre nor genocide.

But you also believe that the civil war happened, and it was a massacre? What if I tell you the civil war was not a massacre only a few were killed?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Am happy TVC is coming up stronger, better and greater than others as we use to know
God bless TVC management !
God bless Lagos State !!
God bless Yoruba people and federal republic of Nigeria !!!
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by Omezif(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
The cry of some nigerians have gone far even arsenal has understand that this protest against SARS Is not a joke.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by ictplotter(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
GUNNERS 4 LIFE...#COYG #ENDSARS ... PROUDLY ARSENAL.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by festacman(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
LostAddict11:

But you also believe that the civil war happened, and it was a massacre? What if I tell you the civil war was not a massacre only a few were killed?

Civil war was civil war. You can Google Abagana ambush to have a clear understanding. It was never a massacre. But before civil war, thousands of Igbo people were massacred and the corpses that arrived Igboland laid foundation for civil war.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by Ojukwu007(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin grin
GallantDuke:

Pack you go where?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by GallantDuke(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
[quote author=Yeyenairaland post=95286933][/quote] Wetin do your brain?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by kayusely70(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Arsenal Shall Rise Again!
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by nograv: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
festacman:
I am encouraging families who lost people from Lekki Tollgate shooting to come out and make formal complaints publicly. I am also encouraging some of the #EndSars protest organizers and human rights lawyers to help them in speaking out by addressing press conference with clear evidence that the dead family member were actually at Lekki Tollgate on the 20.10.20 night.

Meanwhile, I can stop being curious which witchdoctor prepared 'Odeshi' for DJ Switch that she moved freely and even went back and forth several times, bringing 15 corpses and laying them at the feet of the commander while soldiers shot directly at scampering protesters.

E pain am

cheesy
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by LostAddict11: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
festacman:

Civil war was civil war. You can Google Abagana ambush to have a clear understanding. It was never a massacre. But before civil war, thousands of Igbo people were massacred and the corpses that arrived Igboland laid foundation for civil war.

So, you believe information captured during a period where there was little or no digital tools was true, and one captured during a digital age may be false. Those massacred according to you before the civil war aside from the things on the internet, and newspapers, Are there other means to show they were massacred? What if those corpses were not as a result of the violence that was said to have happened in the north? What if the civil war never happened the way it was documented? Or you choose to believe a war that was not properly documented over a live video that was watched by thousands as it was happening?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by dudusky007(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
GallantDuke:

Pack you go where?
NaA YOUR MUMU NAIM 2 MUCH..YOU BE MUMU
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by bikefab(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Na club wet stand with us we go support. Thank you Arsenal FC. #endsars
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by festacman(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
LostAddict11:

So, you believe information captured during a period where there was little or no digital tools was true, and one captured during a digital age may be false. Those massacred according to you before the civil war aside from the things on the internet, and newspapers, Are there other means to show they were massacred? What if those corpses were not as a result of the violence that was said to have happened in the north? What if the civil war never happened the way it was documented? Or you choose to believe a war that was not properly documented over a live video that was watched by thousands as it was happening?

My dear friend, the Igbo families that lost people in the North at time buried the corpses of their family members and funeral rites done. Look, the world wasn't worse off before digitization happened.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by bizhop01: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Federal government said they were acting movie on tuesday night and no one was killed lipsrsealed
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by topclem(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
GallantDuke:

Pack you go where?
. That's why you can not move forward
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by goshen26: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
GallantDuke:

You said Division 3 but not Arsenal.

Being an Arsenal fan and a Nigerian at the same time is pitiable

Guy leave me alone....

Dont kee me with laf
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by Gotze1: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
GallantDuke:

Pack you go where?
I no even know the worst between being an Arsenal fan and being a Nigerian. If only Arsenal knew the number of fans that died as a result of their disastrous performance over the years, they would have been sending Nigeria motivational message every year.
Since you know, maybe you can help them with the statistics.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans by LostAddict11: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
festacman:

My dear friend, the Igbo families that lost people in the North at time buried the corpses of their family members and funeral rites done. Look, the world wasn't worse off before digitization happened.

The victims of this massacre also live-streamed the body of a man who was shot before he died and even had military-grade bullets to show the world. The bodies of the victims were not buried in this case because the victims were clouded with emotions and gave the body back to the military. There is new research by a forensic team, they released new footage and scenes from the onslaught by the military.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham / Senegal's President Pledges $87,100 To Each Senegalese Player for winning AFCON / CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.