Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Our Demands Are Or My Demands Are: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Demands Are Or My Demands Are: (293 Views)

My Demands From President Peter Obi / Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands / Biafra: "Nigerian Government Rejected My Demands" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Demands Are Or My Demands Are: by slimfit1(m): 8:47am On Oct 24, 2020
New Constitution
No senator must earn more than a teacher, that means no more allowances e.g newspapers , fashion allowance and car allowance we must cut waste.
No governor must earn more than a police officer.
No governor will have more than 4 police officers to protect him.
No pension for any political position.
All political positions will pay for their transportation and housing.
No President will live in Aso Rock for free.
Their kids must study in the country.
They must pay for their medical care by themselves if they travel abroad and the presidential plane must return to her Nigerian hanger.
The DSS must do their work of arresting terrorist, not citizens that's why we have the police.
The presidency will only have two planes.

The president children after the age of 24 are not allowed to stay at the villa for more than 2 days.
The president will have to pay for his or her own food, no more budget for teaspoons they can bring their cutlery.

We must have misery cases to inspect the conducts of our judges and police.
The military will stay in the barracks must not come out with their uniforms unless they are engaging with the communities and recruiting at schools.

1 Like

Re: Our Demands Are Or My Demands Are: by SLAP44: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2020
New constitution

Nigeria to be made up of 4 or five regions

Security to be managed in the regions

All regions are free to marry 10 wife's and populate their regions with hundreds of children, as long as they are not causing havoc in other regions.

Cattle herding outside a ranch will become an offence.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

DJ Switch Finally Reveals How Many People Died At Toll Gate / SW PARLIAMENT: Your Charity Begins In Ibadan. Put It Into Practice. / #Endsars Protests: How Anthony Unuode Gave His Life For A Better Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.