Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) (59937 Views)

Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC / Tom Cruise Throws Himself Out Of Helicopter From 10,000ft As He Resumes Filming / TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by JokeAdeleke: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:

For once your humanity triumphs over your "other behaviours". Kudos for at least empathising with the physically and mentally wounded. Behind your "hard man" stance there's still humanity in you

Has the lunatic sympathised with the Lekki massacre victims?
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by oyeb15: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dem no burn am well. Just a warning burning!
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by humblegbolahan: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
zukky79:
After being burnt down in the #Endsars protests on Wednesday 21st October, 2020, TVC News has resumed broadcasting this morning. Although I noticed that they are only showing old recorded programs and not live studio content yet, it is a step in the right direction.

I hope they will learn from this to have multiple live studios in more cities across the nation. Imagine CNN or even NTA being shut down because the lost one studio.

I wish them the best.

Modified:
I also noticed that their radio arm Max Fm 102.3 Lagos is also back on air too. Their Max Fm 90.1 Abuja which was also taken off air, I believe for security reasons, is now back on air.

I pray for Divine recovery for everyone affected in one way or the other by the protests.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

#Endsars
#EndTheLooting
#EndTheDistruction
Despite that station is tinubu own, they shouldn't have touched that station because they are very transparent in everythings they do and also pro endsar protester station.

1 Like

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Csami(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Have multiple Studios.
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Babalawoniger: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
They are back on air. I just finished watching journalist Hangout now. Lies, I just tuned to TVC just now, they are still off

Channel 418 on DSTV [/quote]
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by olumide4christ: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
I'm so happy to see TVC NEWS back in air. They are my best Nigerian news station...infact the only Nigerian station that I watch daily.

I just finished watching their live edition of Journalists Hangout which ended around 3.30pm. They showed inside videos of the destroyed building...everything was gone.

But we are glad they are back in full force. They are rising out of the ashes...their enemies and all who had a hand in the destruction of their premises are in God's hands already...He knows how to serve judgment when the time is right!

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by olumide4christ: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
martineverest:
come and see how the new TVC I praising Nigerian youth and condemning government..I was shocked to see babajide criticising the government and praising the youth..this protest really changed alot of things

Even before the burning of their building, Babajide had always expressed his support for the protests and the genuine protesters. He also expressed same this afternoon on their adhoc edition of Journalists Hangout. He only said that Aisha Yesufu, the Female coalition and others should have engaged with the government on a negotiation table. If that had been done, the protests wouldn't have been hijacked by people with ulterior and nefarious motives and plans.

That was where the protest organizers showed inexperience and naivety.

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by murmee: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jakemedg:

I'm still watching one of their programs where a presenter with three other panelists are discussing the destructions carried out so far
Area boys were fingered as the master minds
You did not listen well. He said the Vandals came to the Nations Neswspaper Building on several motorcycles (Okadas) and they could not speak the Local dialect and were not familiar with Area until they saw the The Nation's Signboard!

1 Like

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
A visitor in Lagos came and told you a Lagos Citizen, that Tinubu is your Problem, they told you that Tinubu is holding Lagosians Hostage, so you assisted them in fetching the fire Woods to set Lagos ablaze?

Are you not ashamed of yourself?

Tinubu is holding Lagos Captive, but those same people who decived you into destroying your city, came from the worst states in Nigeria to seek for greener pastures in your Lagos.

Now your eye don clear, you have seen that Tinubu is not actually their only target, now your shop has been looted, your BRT Buses destroyed, your Uncle's or father's taxi burnt, all because of your foolishness.

Shame on you!

If I may ask, what has destroying the Oba's Palace got to do with Ending Tinubu and the APC? Is Oba's Palace the Lagos Seat of Power in Ikeja?
Common sense is not common, Let this serve as a lesson to all Yoruba community, Dr. Ahmed Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is rare gem, and many people are jealous of him and his success and it's a thing of shame that you who is a Yoruba indegene helped your enemies to destroy your home.

Shame!!!!

3 Likes

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by emperor863(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
zukky79:
It didn't occur to you that they may still be working on some technical issues? As at 9:12 am this morning they were transmitting. You may check again later, they will be back. Have a pleasant day.

Must you dignify the enemy with a response? He has just expressed his wish but God pass them.

2 Likes

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by PDPdestroyer(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Chai! Some people will be very sad about this cheering news o grin

2 Likes

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by olumide4christ: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Foolishbuhari:
I hope they have learned the hard way not to give pro government news or distort information. Leave that niche for NTA

They don't do what you have accused them of. I watch them every blessed day and for a station that is purportedly owned by Tinubu to do the kind of reporting they do, I give them all the kudos. That's why they are highly rated compared to Channels and SIT for their top-notch reporting.

Up till today's Journalist Hangout which just ended about 30 minutes ago, they were still supporting the genuine protesters and the protests up until when it was hijacked.
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by emperor863(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Majestie:
This is resilience, nice one.

Oba lagoon should resume work immediately...

I assure you, you and your people will be consumed by what lays ahead. It's a matter of time.
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by olumide4christ: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
humblegbolahan:
Despite that station is tinubu own, they shouldn't have touched that station because they are very transparent in everythings they do and also pro endsar protester station.

Thank you...that's what I was explaining to someone who commented otherwise just before you!
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by olumide4christ: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
murmee:
You did not listen well. He said the Vandals came to the Nations Neswspaper Building on several motorcycles (Okadas) and they could not speak the Local dialect and were not familiar with Area until they saw the The Nation's Signboard!

Yes I heard that. ..it was Adekunle Yusuf who said that! Points to some foreign elements...
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
madridguy:
Good news. I hope there presenters and other workers will be able to work because the trauma might take some weeks to heal.

Only God and the people who planned this crime against humanity can tell what really happened.

Lives gone and properties worth over 1 trillion naira is gone also.

For every lost souls, May God bless your souls, comfort your loved ones.

May God heal our land.

Eko O ni baje.

This is good news.

I'm so glad to hear this.

The fact that the workers would be back to work is enough reason for any right thinking person to be happy for the station considering the level of unemployment in Nigeria today.

Tinubu doesn't have problem even if TVC is shot down for 5 yrs but I'm happy for everyone that is connected with the station, as a source of livelihoods, and I wish them well.

2 Likes

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by olumide4christ: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
PDPdestroyer:
Chai! Some people will be very sad about this cheering news o grin

That's the reason why the thread hasn't gone beyond 3 pages after a long period of it hitting front page.

1 Like

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Donedeal1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ile Oba Tojo ni now.
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Jakemedg(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
murmee:
Some thing I watched myself

Though i didn't watch the program from the beginning but one thing they kept saying was that hoodlums hijacked the protests as at the time I tuned in from Channels tv

The guest facing the anchor was just talking about the oba of Lagos Palace incident

They equally said the hoodlums behind the attacks didn't even know what they were doing when they were senselessly destroying
properties
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
phrancys001:
Tinubu VC
u don't have sense... u sud understand d mood of d country presently people are sensitive and reading tribal meaning to every burning in Lagos, so be careful

1 Like

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
emperor863:

I assure you, you and your people will be consumed by what lays ahead. It's a matter of time.

The people said NO to banditry, jagabandit japa! cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
they will comeback stronger, better, brutal, and mean... good new
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by joefelin2345: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
kasim155:
Let them come bk on air asap
They shall Insa Allah. It is a trying time but we should also learn some lessons from it.

2 Likes

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Incognito403: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
madridguy:
Good news. I hope there presenters and other workers will be able to work because the trauma might take some weeks to heal.

Only God and the people who planned this crime against humanity can tell what really happened.

Lives gone and properties worth over 1 trillion naira is gone also.

For every lost souls, May God bless your souls, comfort your loved ones.

May God heal our land.

Eko O ni baje.

Not all lost souls deserve prayers. Some deserve to be cursed.

1 Like

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Jakemedg(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
olumide4christ:

Yes I heard that. ..it was Adekunle Yusuf who said that! Points to some foreign elements...
The guests said most of the hoodlums destroying properties didn't even know why they were doing so
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Jakemedg(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Incognito403:

Not all lost souls deserve prayers. Some deserve to be cursed.
Stop this nonsense
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Baba40(f): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
phrancys001:
Tinubu VC

We like it like that
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Incognito403: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jakemedg:

Stop this nonsense

It's the fact.
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Topshow2010(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
writetopoker2:
Lies, I just tuned to TVC just now, they are still off

Channel 418 on DSTV

Are u happy that they are off air ni.....Anyway they are on air for good ;many families source of income are from there o.
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
emperor863:

Must you dignify the enemy with a or sponse? He has just expressed his wish but God pass them.

Yes o, God pass them.

My 2 stations are TVC and Channel TV. Their news are unbiased. In fact, TVC would criticize and disagree with their founder, Tinubu. I think they are very very professional.

I don't joke with

Journalist Hangout (Baba Agba Kolade Otitoju)

&

Politics Today (Seun Okinbaloye)

Whatever I hear from them remain my basis for any argument.

Unlike AIT Democracy Today by Ijeoma that is always protecting the interest of PDP. She's fond of bringing sworn enemies of APC to her program without a correspondent APC to defend.

Even Ray Power Political Platform is very biase. All of them like 4 in the studio will be speaking against APC corruption bcoz APC is corrupt too.

They would not remember that their Oga Dokpesi was part of the looting, afterall he got #2.1b from Jonathan. Let me leave that for Court.

I tune to AIT and Ray Power when I want to laugh at them.

Congrats to TVC, the plan of the devil and enemies will never materialize.

3 Likes

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by wellmax(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
Thank God. my dear TV station is back on air.

Devil and his agents are liars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) / BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.