Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? (1058 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by Cashsteady(m): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2020
Good morning my fellow nairalanders, can u leave ur current partner ?for an American I need ur opinions pls..

1 Like

Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by chatinent: 10:02am On Oct 24, 2020
Yawns.
Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by Gentle034(m): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2020
Na only America dey this world.
mtis

2 Likes

Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by longetivity(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2020
I will do anything just to leave this country, I am desperate

2 Likes

Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2020
Is MaMagee here on nairaland wooing you?

1 Like

Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by fykes(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2020
I turned down a $20,000 "encouragement" to stay with my girl and still remained friends with the lady that was offered to me.
That's 5 years ago, she's just about to marry now.

And I boy am I glad I chose her over N7.2m? For all d money in Gods green earth, I won't leave my wife

2 Likes

Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by dukeprince50: 10:29am On Oct 24, 2020
mtchew, I think if u are not above 12yrs, u should stop creating threads

5 Likes

Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 24, 2020
Another eleribuu op spoted,,,,sad

Which kain yeye question is this?

Op you must still dey suck breast,,,,grin

People think say once you go to America or other developed country you won't suffer at all,,,,,grin

Lol,,,,,, we call dat yeye man imagination or local man imagination,,,,,

Once you love your partner why will you leave her for American citizen?

Btw,,,,nwaezeemmanuel

I'm unable to view dat thread you created comman drop all the trash you wrote here,,,,, lemme give you response,,,, the thing dey pay me oo,,sad

I don't know the person dat block me from viewing the thread,,,,,sad

Are you a coward?

C'mon ,,,,,,,,wink

1 Like

Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by odinson1(m): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2020
fykes:
I turned down a $20,000 "encouragement" to stay with my girl and still remained friends with the lady that was offered to me.

And I boy am I glad I chose her over N7.2m? For all d money in Gods green earth, I won't leave my wife

Are you 100percent sure your wife won't leave you If that money is offered to her?

Ask yourself

4 Likes

Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by fykes(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
odinson1:

Are you 100percent sure your wife won't leave you If that money is offered to her?

Ask yourself
you dont know her, i do. back in 2015 she was a student and judging from her background, i would understand if she did. but i was the one searching for a jewel in my crown. right now after 5 years shes got nothing to gain leaving me even for $200,000. the roots have gone so deep down and intertwined that it just cant be undone.
Not that everyone can understand though.

6 Likes

Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
fykes:

Lies angry
Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
I won't think twice
Make mamagee3 come marry me make I get that Yankee PT grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by Originalsly: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
fykes:

....... the roots have gone so deep down and intertwined that it just cant be undone.

Bro.... he that findeth a wife findeth a good thing. No doubt.... you've found a wife..... and are happy in marriage. But never swear.... pray that the union be a healthy one until death do us part. Swear for no one. Didn't Jada Smith cheat on Will Smith with a guy that had nothing?... when both she and Will had everything? Just pray that the bond you have remain as strong.
Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by BigDawsNet: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
American visa or passport is not a gateway to success... You can choose to abandon ur lover for does docs but life maybe terrible afterwards

We have lots of homeless american citizen on the street and some are poor.. While most live by paycheck.. The states is not heaven.. Tho it will change ur life if Gods on your side...

Pray before you make any decision

3 Likes

Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by Edyice: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Japaa ! Japaa!!
Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by fykes(m): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Originalsly:

Bro.... he that findeth a wife findeth a good thing. No doubt.... you've found a wife..... and are happy in marriage. But never swear.... pray that the union be a healthy one until death do us part. Swear for no one. Didn't Jada Smith cheat on Will Smith with a guy that had nothing?... when both she and Will had everything? Just pray that the bond you have remain as strong.
Its not about what we have or don't. We built our haves together and shared in the moments of waiting together. Its really about the friendship we have built over the years. My wife is my best friend and vice versa. I'm not worried about u fucking her, I know u can't keep her. Its more than sex...what we have built by Gods grace, , there's no faking it

1 Like

Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by Graysons: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by Originalsly: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
fykes:

Its not about what we have or don't. We built our haves together and shared in the moments of waiting together. Its really about the friendship we have built over the years. My wife is my best friend and vice versa. I'm not worried about u fucking her, I know u can't keep her. Its more than sex...what we have built by Gods grace, , there's no faking it

Hmmm..... sorry o!.... I thought it was about the landlord.... didn't know was about me. So what is the point of this thread? ...... since you're not worried about another man sleeping with your wife and you know no man can keep her?
Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
fykes:

Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by RealEzee(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
See y we dey protest for good governance? If to say we get it now Shey u go dey ask this kind question kwa? Chaii Naija must good in our time make person no dey ask me this kind question
Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by samwash(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
We have more poor, frustrated, depressed Americans & Europeans than we have in Nigeria.
Nigerians are hardworking & happy pple.
Having an American green card or European citizenship does not make you successful in life.

As for me, I can't do that.
Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by Oturatetuala(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
I will never and never... Money is good but love conquers everything according to the bible...
Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
fykes:

What does @emboldened mean, exactly?

1 Like

Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by fykes(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
[quote author=Fountainofyouth post=95299167]

What does @emboldened mean, exactly?[/quotel]
Coming from a female? U either a teen or u ain't female at all if u don't understand that. Anybody whose married or matured enough will get it
Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
fykes

I take no offense in your comment, but I'll bite, my meaning of that bold is that, anyone can fvck her and go cos she won't be there for the long haul.

1 Like

Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by dukeprince50: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin
ZIINI:
I won't think twice
Make mamag.ee3 come marry me make I get that Yankee PT grin
then immediately u land Yankee, u file for a divorce grin sense no go kee me
Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
fykes:

Awwwwnnnn!!!!
Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by Kobicove(m): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
For your info there are some Americans who are unable to afford 3 square meals a day undecided
Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kobicove:
For your info there are some who are unable to afford 3 square meals a day undecided
You just described Nigeria grin
Re: Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
First of all
Where's the white lady?
I want to tell her something grin

Plus no be new thing say girls dey leave their bf if they see another well loaded dude so if the guy decide to leave no big deal cheesy

But jokes apart sha
I can't date someone coz of money and stuff
But won't blame anybody that does
Love sef na scam these days.

(1) (Reply)

20 Years Old Lil Pump "Gucci Gang" Insults Eminem / Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls / One Word For This Young Lad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.