Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Don't Use The Word "Snatched" For Your Partner That Left Voluntarily. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Use The Word "Snatched" For Your Partner That Left Voluntarily. (433 Views)

It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / Meeet The King That Left His Throne To Marry A Two Times Divorcee / She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Use The Word "Snatched" For Your Partner That Left Voluntarily. by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2020
Have been seeing and hearing people saying "she snatched my boyfriend or he snatched my girlfriend or even calling innocent souls boyfriend/girlfriend snatcher" and I have to tell you saying that is so wrong.
except if your boyfriend or girlfriend is not a living thing then you can use the word "snatched".
If your phone is your baby and it got snatched probably by them Agbero people or touts, then you can say your boyfriend or girlfriend was snatched from you cheesy.

Whenever I see a lady fighting another lady in public because she thinks the lady has snatched her boyfriend (when he's not a satchel water) or when I hear story of how one guy is planning to deal with another dude that snatched his babe (because his babe is a keg of petrol) grin
I get really amazed.

Your boyfriend was not snatched and your girlfriend was not snatched instead he or she voluntarily left.
Your partner might have decided to just leave probably because they saw someone richer or beautiful or handsome or you pushed them away because you're toxic or they probably left because they are not satisfied and that's not your fault because you can't satisfy someone that does not want to be satisfied.
So don't go around hating on their new partner or planning to deal with them or fight them because you feel they snatched your soul mate(if there's one) or your lover instead just move on,eat good food,look good,know and believe it's not your fault(except if you're toxic),don't hate him or her,enjoy life (don't let them suck the fun out of you),don't feel down or depressed, mingle and you will definitely meet someone better on the long run.

Have a great day and have a blessed weekend.
Ciao wink kiss

2 Likes

Re: Don't Use The Word "Snatched" For Your Partner That Left Voluntarily. by Dayvidblue: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2020
gideonite98:
Have been seeing and hearing people saying "she snatched my boyfriend or he snatched my girlfriend or even calling innocent souls boyfriend/girlfriend snatcher" and I have to tell you saying that is so wrong.
except if your boyfriend or girlfriend is not a living thing then you can use the word "snatched".
If your phone is your baby and it got snatched probably by them Agbero people or touts, then you can say your boyfriend or girlfriend was snatched from you cheesy.

Whenever I see a lady fighting another lady in public because she thinks the lady has snatched her boyfriend (when he's not a satchel water) or when I hear story of how one guy is planning to deal with another dude that snatched his babe (because his babe is a keg of petrol) grin
I get really amazed.

Your boyfriend was not snatched and your girlfriend was not snatched instead he or she voluntarily left.
Your partner might have decided to just leave probably because they saw someone richer or beautiful or handsome or you pushed them away because you're toxic or they probably left because they are not satisfied and that's not your fault because you can't satisfy someone that does not want to be satisfied.
So don't go around hating on their new partner or planning to deal with them or fight them because you feel they snatched your soul mate(if there's one) or your lover instead just move on,eat good food,look good,know and believe it's not your fault(except if you're toxic),don't hate him or her,enjoy life (don't let them suck the fun out of you),don't feel down or depressed, mingle and you will definitely meet someone better on the long run.

Have a great day and have a blessed weekend.
Ciao wink kiss

Well said
Re: Don't Use The Word "Snatched" For Your Partner That Left Voluntarily. by Reex12(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
gideonite98 bro do u still deal on paypal and giftcards ?
if yes your whatsapp no. if ur legit we got business
Re: Don't Use The Word "Snatched" For Your Partner That Left Voluntarily. by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 11, 2020
Reex12:
gideonite98 bro do u still deal on paypal and giftcards ?
if yes your whatsapp no. if ur legit we got business
Legit is in my blood,flesh and body boss
Zero eight one zero two seven four seven four five three
Re: Don't Use The Word "Snatched" For Your Partner That Left Voluntarily. by tobechi74: 2:01am On Dec 11, 2020
She is not ballot box that they snatch
Re: Don't Use The Word "Snatched" For Your Partner That Left Voluntarily. by paulolee(m): 6:08am On Dec 11, 2020
tell DM o...na d guys wey de fight anoda guy for snatching dier woman naim de pain me pass.

(1) (Reply)

Video#i Don't Cook, I Don't Clean, Offset Call His Wife A Liar / WOW.. Great News For All The Ladies!! / House Assistant Needed In Ikorodu Lagos (man Only ) With Free Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.