Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,483 members, 7,958,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining (71716 Views)

American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures / IPPIS Reduces Police February Salary By Over 15% Nationwide / Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by osejie17(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2020
Kestolove:
All sars members should be deploy to maiduguri
At least Dem go dey search bokoharam gun for bullet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2020
LaneBoi:

You will asslick him upto his rectum and gain nothing. List all the basic right that you claim you have with proof that you have them. Since you have decided to be adamant till you die, allow others to free themselves from mental slavery

Go read your constitution to read your basic rights.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
JidennaJason:
Dear Buratai,

We appreciate you for this kind gesture you've given to Nigerian youths, as a matter of fact, we want to thank you immensely for the toll-free offer BUT we are not interested.

General Buhari son, Yusuf Buhari, who's currently jobless and gallivanting all over the city of Abuja with his expensive power bike should be invited for screening and training. You may as well add the son of the late chief of staff, Abba Kyari and your brothers.

Remain everly blessed.

where have u been? I've been looking 4 people ths smart
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Fantazy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Make I carry toy gun go face AK47?

God forbid!!

If them like make them reduce the qualification to First term of Primary 1 result.
I back out!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by PlainSight(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Even if dem deposit 5 million for my account I no fit go die for sambisa for nothing
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Gbolarshow: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hmmm...a ploy to enlist more unqualified fuhanes and awusaas to NA, to give them legitimate training for their future plot of anarchy.

God above all and wiser than all.

We move!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by naijanaso: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Davash222:
No sane individual will apply for his/her death sentence. Joining NA is one of the deadliest jobs on earth presently.

I will not even advice my enemy to apply.

My brother, forget! This is only to make way for a certain region to enlist and get paid while unleashing brutality. With the current qualification thing, many of them will not be enlisted cos they won't be qualified by merit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by NOBLE179(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
whenever I see newly recruited Nigerian army posting with their uniform on social media, I see it as an obituary picture. I just feel for them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by dave234(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
Davash222:
No sane individual will apply for his/her death sentence. Joining NA is one of the deadliest jobs on earth presently.

I will not even advice my enemy to apply.

So I can see you are selfish human being, so you want security and you don't want to join even your enemy,you are enemy of human race,idiot
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by LaneBoi: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Go read your constitution to read your basic rights.
I told you that you are both broke and wicked to not only yourself but everyone around you. You that have read should say how you and many other Nigerians are enjoying your basic rights in naija like US citizen. Give comparisons with americans and tell me how an average Nigerian enjoy his basic everytime
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
LaneBoi:

I told you that you are both broke and wicked to not only yourself but everyone around you. You that have read should say how you and many other Nigerians are enjoying your basic rights in naija like US citizen. Give comparisons with americans and tell me how an average Nigerian enjoy his basic everytime

Yes, i can compare, my basic rights are protected.

You said, i am broke and wicked but you spend all your days looking for sex like a starved dog

How will someone like you change Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by RealEzee(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hmmm, if this is true ehnn, then to me oo it's not a good move at all, when they've not sort to improve the welfare of personnel of Lower rank, but wait ooo why do I feel this is a move to recruit more gullible northerners or at most those nomads tho, hmm, populating the low rank personnel with peeps of a certain area(yeah its obvious lots of those peeps are poor and blinded by religious sentiments too), hmmm NA, set the standard higher Ja re!!! And improve the welfare of personnel stop all this lowering the bar thing, same applies to Our police, set the standard higher Ja re, lots of unemployed graduates who will join the police, pack them full the police and improve welfare Ja re.
Lots of illiterate folks in our force men Abeg, na rubbish na.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by dominic17: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
I thought the elite have been sharing employment in NNPC and CBN to their children without due process. we Nigeria youths have willingly offer this opportunity to be filled by the elite children we are not interested.
Thank you for your understanding.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by dominic17: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Why is it that when it comes to juice position the elite will fill it with their children but when it comes to suicide missions they will be looking for the children of the poor. I thought Buhari use her daughter as NNPC director he should as well employ his son in the army.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Charly68: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Many are running away from Boko Haram I think ..let them reparkage the force and make it attractive again..
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Segzy19: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Big lie!

They know what they are doing.
They have reduced the academic requirements so that the Hausa-Fulani guys who are less educated can be recruited enmass thereby maintaining their dominance of the army.

If they maintain the previous academic requirements, other tribes will be more in the army than the Hausa-Fulani as those ones are very less qualified.

See the game these pple are playing.
They think they are smart...

Shame
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by LaneBoi: 7:39am On Oct 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Yes, i can compare, my basic rights are protected.

You said, i am broke and wicked but you spend all your days looking for sex like a starved dog

How will someone like you change Nigeria

You never started digging yet...how are your rights protected you piece of shit...compare it to an average american in details...foolish boy...u know average Nigerians dont have basic rights but now you want to claim that you have basically rights because you dey faceless forum. Even at that, prove you have basically rights
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 26, 2020
LaneBoi:

You never started digging yet...how are your rights protected you piece of shit...compare it to an average american in details...foolish boy...u know average Nigerians dont have basic rights but now you want to claim that you have basically rights because you dey faceless forum. Even at that, prove you have basically rights

Take it or leave it, my rights are protected. So stop wasting your time trying to say otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by LaneBoi: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Take it or leave it, my rights are protected. So stop wasting your time trying to say otherwise.
Saying so many rubbish without points...say how ur rights are protected na cheesy. Unless you have no rights to be protected or unless your dad is a politician, you have no rights. If you do, say your state, lets check if rights there are protected normally
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2020
LaneBoi:

Saying so many rubbish without points...say how ur rights are protected na cheesy. Unless you have no rights to be protected or unless your dad is a politician, you have no rights. If you do, say your state, lets check if rights there are protected normally

You have no right.

I have my rights intact.

the right to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property etc

The protesters and their gangs during this protest violated my rights
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by LaneBoi: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You have no right.

I have my rights intact.

the right to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property etc

Whats your state na. Let's know how secured the state is. I told you you are physically and mentally broke thats why you are siding politicians that dont give 2fuccks about you. So the govt of Nigeria have never violated rights of people. Even if you foolishly want to claim you have your full rights, how about others that dont. Or do you also want to say every person has their rights. As long as govt violates other people's rights, let them protest while you protect you "no rights"
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by LaneBoi: 8:13am On Oct 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You have no right.

I have my rights intact.

Even Femi otedola understands the govt generally is bad and hence the need for protest but broke and mentally disabled you want to side and claim your rights are protected in Nigeria. Mention the rights and prove how its protected you are busy saying rubbish. Before i continue with you, which party do you support?...that will make me know if to continue with you. Some of you broke fvckers have decided your poor fate and want the rest for others
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by qanda: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2020
Trending materials on Q and A App - Oct 31

-The Nigerian Army DSSC exam study pack (FREE)

-The Nigerian Current Affairs (FREE)

-Deloitte Job test Past Past Questions and Answers

-Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) exam Past Questions

-TRCN exam Past Questions and Answers

-CIIN exam past questions and answers

-NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers

-Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) past exam questions and answers

-CIPM exam past questions and answers

-NNPC Job test Study Pack

-GMAT Study Material (FREE)

-NECO exam Past Questions and marking Scheme (FREE)

-NOUN Course Materials(FREE)

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

For enquiry, contact Q and A App Customer Service on WhatsApp 07052193183

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland / First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result / I Resigned After Receiving My Salary: Help, Am I In Trouble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.