Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining (71346 Views)

Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) / American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures / IPPIS Reduces Police February Salary By Over 15% Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 25, 2020
This is how they recruit the worst of the worst people into the NA, mostly hopeless Northerners. I even heard the lingua franca in those military bases is Hausa.
What a country!
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by zexy2030(m): 5:11am On Oct 25, 2020
they should give it to their sons and daughters, mad people.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Foolishbuhari: 5:26am On Oct 25, 2020
Kinjikitileking:

And the discrimination against second class lower divisions in the NN still stands

These people are playing pawns with the life of Nigerian soldiers,
Don't know what their problem is ,,, they are playing politics with this banditry and insurgence .
Give this soldiers training,
Improve their well being
Increase their salary, increase their salary
Give them sophisticated weapon
Shun compromise
Shun conspiracy
Shun tribalism
Shun nepotism
Believe insurgency will be a thing of the past

Seriously I don't what is wrong with our service chiefs
I tire for them ...

The discrimination against 2.2 is much
The Nigerian Navy should know that ,, graduating with 2.1 in the Nigerian University now is a thing of luck .....

I can't believe I will have to dump my Nigerian Navy form because I had 2.2 ,,
I wanted to give it a try , applied,, filled the form and finished signing all ...
But am discouraged because of the degree criteria...... Because no need of going to oweerinta,, heard I won't be let in because of the degree

Bros na because u no sabi person walahi. 2.2 easy to get? Are they trying to tell me there are no persons with third class even in the navy? Lol
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Godmademan(m): 5:48am On Oct 25, 2020
So we are recruiting less intellectually capable individuals into our security organisations and expect professional discharge of duty. Very unserious country
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Ikpongiton: 5:58am On Oct 25, 2020
What do they need more soldiers for ?when bnko haram has been defeated.thunder fire una there
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by santakris(m): 6:24am On Oct 25, 2020
Repentant BH boys will be very suitable for this job. They have the training, they are fit and already know the terrain.

I advice they consider enlisting them into the Nigeria Army.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by sylve11: 6:26am On Oct 25, 2020
JidennaJason:
Dear Buratai,

We appreciate you for this kind gesture you've given to Nigerian youths, as a matter of fact, we want to thank you immensely for the toll-free offer BUT we are not interested.

General Buhari son, Yusuf Buhari, who's currently jobless and gallivanting all over the city of Abuja with his expensive power bike should be invited for screening and training. You may as well add the son of the late chief of staff, Abba Kyari and your brothers.

Remain everly blessed.

you come even end am with remain blessed.. grin cool
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Legacyy(m): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2020
Even if it happens to be free of charge them no go see my legs there.death sentence in disguise
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2020
It's not fake news bro.
amaham:
We're so gullible in this country. Some people actually believe this was said by the military. Even though the army needs people, they won't reduce their standard "openly" . Beware of fake news
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by mukthar2000(m): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Not only Reduces Academic Requirement , if they like they make it free BuBu and this brother Bratai would never see any youth apply, if their plans is to Endyouths as we Endears.

Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Glory2DLamb(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2020
To make room for REPENTANT BOKO BOYS you mean?
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Pipapi1: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2020
Davash222:
No sane individual will apply for his/her death sentence. Joining NA is one of the deadliest jobs on earth presently.

I will not even advice my enemy to apply.
Okay now.
But don't complain in future that the northerners or Hausa/Fulani are marginalizing you. Now that the opportunity presents itself for every Nigerian to key into.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by ahmedajadi(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
they did not only loot but massacre the place..they don't know wat to steal again, they started carrying irrelevant documents
That's the effect of bad government, dear. Bad government since independence led to the situation we are experiencing up till now. It's very sad and painful. It is well with us.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by asuquoabel585: 8:06am On Oct 25, 2020
hahaha so they were waiting for protest before the can reduce the requirement
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:07am On Oct 25, 2020
The children of Buhari, Buratai, Tinubu even Sanwoolu, IGP should join the army and they should be deployed to Sambisa Forest together with DSS and SARS.

useless people. May God Almighty destroy all of those that have hands in the Lekki massacre.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Kinjikitileking(m): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

Bros na because u no sabi person walahi. 2.2 easy to get? Are they trying to tell me there are no persons with third class even in the navy? Lol
I feel marginalized
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by yemobrown(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2020
My people, shine your eyes.

They know the South is no longer interested in the military hence lowering the standard to accommodate the lesser educational privileged areas (which we all know).

Mark it, if this scales through and the south shuns this enrollment, the military will be dominated by this educational less privileged regions and they will rule over the south through their influence in the military and ultimately, lead the country forever.

In 15 to 20 years from now, even if a South is the president of this country, this military arrangement means the government of the day can only chose his security chiefs from the military setting's dominated by this educational less privileged regions. Na them go dey control government. you mess up, they overthrow you.

My take, let the southern area key into this strategy (if it is true) to ensure equity within the ranks.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by DBadman: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2020
JidennaJason:
Dear Buratai,

We appreciate you for this kind gesture you've given to Nigerian youths, as a matter of fact, we want to thank you immensely for the toll-free offer BUT we are not interested.

General Buhari son, Yusuf Buhari, who's currently jobless and gallivanting all over the city of Abuja with his expensive power bike should be invited for screening and training. You may as well add the son of the late chief of staff, Abba Kyari and your brothers.

Remain everly blessed.
grin
JidennaJason:
Dear Buratai,

Remain everly blessed.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by farouk2much(m): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2020
Davash222:
No sane individual will apply for his/her death sentence. Joining NA is one of the deadliest jobs on earth presently.

I will not even advice my enemy to apply.

Good talk.........you post with sense
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2020
Makavelli25:

Shut up and get out of the thread in shame

Why the beef.

#endbrutality
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by LaneBoi: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I like bikes, so I will praise him.

Most Nigerian like you have too much hate, so the young boy should not enjoy his life because you his father is the president.

As a citizen of Nigeria, I have all my basic right intact.
You will asslick him upto his rectum and gain nothing. List all the basic right that you claim you have with proof that you have them. Since you have decided to be adamant till you die, allow others to free themselves from mental slavery
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Dreadful: 9:26am On Oct 25, 2020
ijustdey:
Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining Military Unit

https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/24/exclusive-nigerian-army-reduces-academic-requirement-woo-more-citizens-joining-military
Most people do not even understand this press release, this means that the Army personnel are deserting grin grin grin
No sensible human being will join the Army... It is no longer lucrative. It is a call to death
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Reference(m): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Vicious cycle by an organisation that is hellbent on a course of 'de-professionalisation' by actively cavorting with politicians, politics, personal agendas and partisanship in the name of national security. This is the price. Now we will get an even worse military going forward. Glad to have left when I did. No regrets. The reforms started by OBJ after decades of military rule aimed at raising standards and making for a compact, effective military are all but lost.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Reference(m): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2020
yemobrown:
My people, shine your eyes.

They know the South is no longer interested in the military hence lowering the standard to accommodate the lesser educational privileged areas (which we all know).

Mark it, if this scales through and the south shuns this enrollment, the military will be dominated by this educational less privileged regions and they will rule over the south through their influence in the military and ultimately, lead the country forever.

In 15 to 20 years from now, even if a South is the president of this country, this military arrangement means the government of the day can only chose his security chiefs from the military setting's dominated by this educational less privileged regions. Na them go dey control government. you mess up, they overthrow you.

My take, let the southern area key into this strategy (if it is true) to ensure equity within the ranks.

Neither here nor there. Will any sane individual wish to be course mates with folks leagues behind educationally. That in itself is dangerous.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by airminem(f): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2020
We joined the military but they didnt keep what they fvcking promised us angry
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by handiriwamadi(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2020
JidennaJason:
Dear Buratai,

Remain everly blessed.
I love this. Wonderful idea bro, God bless you. All the political criminals in Nigeria should bring back their children where ever they are, to join them please. Including the service chiefs.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by OyinO: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2020
Recruit the SARS members to army and post them to sambisa forest let them show their bravery and skills there.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Bahamas95(m): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2020
Instead of me to join the Nigerian Army I would rather commit suicide in my house and die peacefully.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by OmoJubrila: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2020
What of salary increment?
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by matt2mary: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2020
so una go kill abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Resigned After Receiving My Salary: Help, Am I In Trouble? / Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland / First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.