Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor (6164 Views)

Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
theophilusj31:
your statement of something great made me laugh,what is nnamdi kanu contributing the avarage Igbo man,remove the monthly pay he gets from ipob monthly dues and will see that nlamadi cownu is just average, chest-beating,cowardly, dimwitted Igbo man

and what yeye USA are you living in,say the truth for once you are typing from your bedroom in abia
I now see you think living in the state is one big deal afonja I don't blame you when the zoo has ravaged your life with extreme poverty and frustration why won't you be reasoning from your armpit
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by theophilusj31(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
I now see you think living in the state is one big deal afonja I don't blame you when the zoo has ravaged your life with extreme poverty and frustration why won't you be reasoning from your armpit
shut up your mouth you slow lieing retarded kangaroo,it people like you that are peddling cold fan-yogo in the street of Lagos,but you come here claiming that you live in the us

am no surprised the proximity between an Igbo man and lies is as close as the devil and sins
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by mii4u(f): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
theophilusj31:
see are foolish you are,wetin concern tribe and those people I mentioned,ok fine

Mahatma gandi is a Hindu man,he fought for India independence
Martin Luther is african American
Nelson mandela is Zulu I'm sa,he fought for sa people

twake your smelly brain outta here
Nelson Mandela is not Zulu but Khosa
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by PissfulProtester: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
theophilusj31:
thumps up,taught you were against me I for chop you.....anyway thunder fire any Igbos that qoute me again
Amen

1 more castrated cow for your eating pleasure
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by Goddys(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wike was being stupidly brave. I am not a supporter of Ipob but I have come to realize that Nnamdi Kanu never forgives or forgets when it comes to Ipob issues.

He has foot soldiers who obey his instructions and they are very strategic. He has educated professionals who are members of his movement. He has boasted that his chemists are readily equipped to build chemical bombs and explosive bombs in due time. He has support from Israeli Intelligence Agency- Mossad.

He is a very dangerous man and Wike is not his mate. Other Governors would have proscribed Ipob if they could but they were concerned about their safety when their tenure is over.

Nnamdi KANU has Ipob members spread across different countries of the world and it takes him nothing to disgrace any politician who travels abroad.

Wike was stupidly brave. When his tenure ends, he would find out. Most of Ipob members believe that they are pursuing a higher goal that killed their fathers and grandfathers.

I sue for peace because if any crisis occurs, it would affect everybody.
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by Mcuzy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
[b][/b]
sapientia:
Its like KANU have diarrhea of the mouth.

From the day this protest started.

I expected him to tell ipob to steer clear but he was busy ranting rubbish.

Now even a voice clip Nigeria government said they are still verifying is being attributed to him because he can't close his mouth.

Shame on you.

They said KANU

You are saying Igbo's

Shame on you
I tire for am
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by gidgiddy: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wike is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
theophilusj31:
Igbos and their usual chest-beating,

you day hide for London,but you day threaten person way day Nigeria,it is well

He's no longer in london since the British Government caution him about his actions am sure he's somewhere outside the british enclave that's why he can abuse them
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
topboss:
HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BItW923PYfE

Why is this fool adding the oduduwa beside the the ipob flag ...lol
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
theophilusj31:
shut up your mouth you slow lieing retarded kangaroo,it people like you that are peddling cold fan-yogo in the street of Lagos,but you come here claiming that you live in the us

am no surprised the proximity between an Igbo man and lies is as close as the devil and sins
from abia state to Lagos afonja be reasonable and shame your village people for once I ain't got no time for losers .in your life you will never come here even your children children ozu you think coming to USA is an achievement ozu smell out of here

Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by gidgiddy: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Why is this fool adding the oduduwa beside the the ipob flag ...lol

IPOB has no flag. The flag is the flag of Biafra has been in existence over 50 years
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

He's no longer in london since the British Government caution him about his actions am sure he's somewhere outside the british enclave that's why he can abuse them
u think UK is the zoo that will arrest you because of mere utterances pls travel out and see that cage you are in isn't made for human beings
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by Afamed: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
theophilusj31:
please list the sacrifices,I would love to hear it

thunder fire you
He has sacrificed his beloved Dog, called Jack

Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by theophilusj31(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
from abia state to Lagos afonja be reasonable and shame your village people for once I ain't got no time for losers .in your life you will never come here even your children children ozu you think coming to USA is an achievement ozu smell out of here
mumu I rather stay in Nigeria than to be working as a janitor in MacDonalds like you,

am even sure that you are squatting with one old lady there that promise you visa,.....opunu, stupid ipob
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by theophilusj31(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
gidgiddy:
Wike is an idiot
so he is no longer your heroe again abi......yeye ipob
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by theophilusj31(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

as usual always running always like a coward that he Truely is
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
theophilusj31:
mumu I rather stay in Nigeria than to be working as a janitor in MacDonalds like you,

am even sure that you are squatting with one old lady there that promise you visa,.....opunu, stupid ipob
this is madness I'm no longer in abia state neither I'm hawking on the streets of Lagos afonja I know you think the world starts and ends in Lagos even though you are from poverty stricken dirty ogbomosho ,ewedu you are a nobody and over here we call your type tithies

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by theophilusj31(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
this is madness I'm no longer in abia state neither I'm hawking on the streets of Lagos afonja I know you think the world starts and ends in Lagos even though you are from poverty stricken dirty ogbomosho ,ewedu you are a nobody and over here we call your type tithies
mumu continue washing plate for your nanny so that she can grant you green card over there,am sure they will kick your sorry ass out of there,....Didirin,.....see as he day take USA day brag as to go USA na accomplishment,

It either two ways,either you are working in McDonald's as a janitor over there or you are into drugs or scam, because it a curse for you igbos to do something good abroad,that why you are been chased in sa, southeast Asia, Ghana..............
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
theophilusj31:
mumu continue washing plate for your nanny so that she can grant you green card over there,am sure they will kick your sorry ass out of there,....Didirin,.....see as he day take USA day brag as to go USA na accomplishment,

It either two ways,either you are working in McDonald's as a janitor over there or you are into drugs or scam, because it a curse for you igbos to do something good abroad,that why you are been chased in sa, southeast Asia, Ghana..............
at atleast I am typing from a serene environment where sane people are but I'm very sure there's no light where you are , no clean water and you are still under your mother's care (mommy thank you) ozu bida qonly animals live in that your environment now tell me the type of an*Mal you are
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by theophilusj31(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
at atleast I am typing from a serene environment where sane people are but I'm very sure there's no light where you are , no clean water and you are still under your mother's care (mommy thank you) ozu bida qonly animals live in that your environment now tell me the type of an*Mal you are
you are right there is no light and no clean water over here... anything else to say

but at least I have peace of mind and I don't have a 60year old sugar mummy to please,no matter what you say you are an alien over there,and you will continue to be treated like a second class citizen over there,sorry to burst your bubbles but trump and the American people see you like a nuisance to them,and I know that by now you have no peace of mind because you praying that trump does not win the upcoming election, because he will shamefully bring you back to your potopoto state of abia

so my bro reason the two of us,which among us do you think is living a better life
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kingof2nations:

keep quiet ya sentiment will never allow to see him as a freedom fighter for his ppl
he has already sacrifice a lot for biafrans

Quiet there boy!
The dog he sacrificed or what?
Somebody dey nack akpako for obodo oyinbo dey give instruction, you say him don sacrifice?
Thunder fire sacrifice
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
theophilusj31:
you are right there is no light and no clean water over here... anything else to say

but at least I have peace of mind and I don't have a 60year old sugar mummy to please,no matter what you say you are an alien over there,and you will continue to be treated like a second class citizen over there,sorry to burst your bubbles but trump and the American people see you like a nuisance to them,and I know that by now you have no peace of mind because you praying that trump does not win the upcoming election, because he will shamefully bring you back to your potopoto state of abia

so my bro reason the two of us,which among us do you think is living a better life
lol who's your brother? if I drop an invitation with a visa Infront of you I'm sure you won't think twice say hello to the ravaging mosquitos dealing with y'all there , sars is waiting for you , if you escape it arm robbers won't , should you by any means escape from arm robbers have you escaped malaria and typhoid caused by dirty environment so ewedu there's no comparison and I know your morning prayer point is an escape out if the zoo unfortunately your visa will be turned down
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by GlobalAdvtForum: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
DamZik:
I was listening to Nnamdi Kanu for the first time yesterday. A recorded broadcast though. The guy is greater than Governor Wike.

I was shocked when he began to lambast UK. I don't think any President in Africa can try that.

Please how can I listen to him life next time?
Wike should just keep quiet and pretend he didnt read Kanu's response to his so called ban on IPOB. Oh, you say you listened to him for the first time yesterday? You hv bn missing a lot.
Kanu wl rough handle Wike in so much so the rivers people wl hate Wike. See how Nnamdi wl do it: he wl dig into Wike's history, from his grand father & grand mother, and tell the world whom Wike is. The good thing is Nnamdi doesnt come to the air to tell lies about anyone. Anythng he says abt anyone, take time to chk it. You wl see it is the truth, though it may be bitter. By the time Kanu takes up 3 wks to tell the world abt Wike, he, Wike, wl be ashamed of himself. Wike shld go and ask Sen Okorocha.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by OBUKSBAYELSA: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jakemedg:

This same NK abused his followers and se governors not just ss

He should concentrate his caustic vituperation to his Igbo people and leave us out of his death game.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by OBUKSBAYELSA: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Proeast2:

Can't you see how unfortunate and thoughtless you are? The same Obigbo that is in contention here, is it not in Niger Delta? Is it not the people of Obigbo in Rivers State that are passionately in support of Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu??

To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

I don't trade on insult. There is Igbo Niger Delta and of course the South-South Niger Delta, Nnamdi Kanu and his gangsters including you should concentrate on your South East as leave us out of your Death Dance. Marriage no be by Force.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by Proeast2: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

I don't trade on insult. There is Igbo Niger Delta and of course the South-South Niger Delta, Nnamdi Kanu and his gangsters including you should concentrate on your South East as leave us out of your Death Dance. Marriage no be by Force.

You're still not making sense. Obigbo people are passionate about IPOB activities and their dream for Biafra. The same Obigbo is in Rivers State, Niger Delta/South South and are also aboriginal Igbos!

So who is forcing who?? Which marriage are you talking about??

Can't you see you're not reasoning well??
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by theophilusj31(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
lol who's your brother? if I drop an invitation with a visa Infront of you I'm sure you won't think twice say hello to the ravaging mosquitos dealing with y'all there , sars is waiting for you , if you escape it arm robbers won't , should you by any means escape from arm robbers have you escaped malaria and typhoid caused by dirty environment so ewedu there's no comparison and I know your morning prayer point is an escape out if the zoo unfortunately your visa will be turned down
mumu I will take the visa but I won't like to live the improverish life that you live there,yeye Igbo,am sure that you are a male gay prostitute there, because that what you igbos do there,.....you services those Lebanese men there,chai your anus don suffer
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by Okoroawusa: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu should not talk too much. Let him come down to Port Harcourt and meet Wike face to face...
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by GlobalAdvtForum: 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
I am laughing at those whose only contribution abt Kanu is to call him a coward & tell him to return to Ng to talk. I nd nt to waste time talkng abt such people becos surely they are technically unfit to know anythng.
Look, Ng youths should be grateful to Kanu. It is Kanu that has bn exposing the atrocities by FG in this country. If u hv listened to his broadcast, and u are sincere to yourself, u wl agree he is sayng the truth.
To start with, it was Kanu who, while here in Nigeria, told the whole Nigerians in 2017 that Buhari had died. He gave account of how He died & the burial & how the cabal in Aso Rock imposed one Jubril from Sudan on Nigerians as Buhari. It was this that made the army to go to his home, lookng for him to kill. Do you know how he escaped? Up till now he has bn giving graphic explanation to show that the man in Aso Rock is not Buhari. I hv takn time to chk his explanation. I agree wt him.
NG youths, thank Kanu for speakng 4ur good.
Wike, take it easy. Dont war wt Kanu. He wl disgrace you.
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by gidgiddy: 12:57am On Oct 25, 2020
GlobalAdvtForum:
I am laughing at those whose only contribution abt Kanu is to call him a coward & tell him to return to Ng to talk. I nd nt to waste time talkng abt such people becos surely they are technically unfit to know anythng.
Look, Ng youths should be grateful to Kanu. It is Kanu that has bn exposing the atrocities by FG in this country. If u hv listened to his broadcast, and u are sincere to yourself, u wl agree he is sayng the truth.
To start with, it was Kanu who, while here in Nigeria, told the whole Nigerians in 2017 that Buhari had died. He gave account of how He died & the burial & how the cabal in Aso Rock imposed one Jubril from Sudan on Nigerians as Buhari. It was this that made the army to go to his home, lookng for him to kill. Do you know how he escaped? Up till now he has bn giving graphic explanation to show that the man in Aso Rock is not Buhari. I hv takn time to chk his explanation. I agree wt him.
NG youths, thank Kanu for speakng 4ur good.
Wike, take it easy. Dont war wt Kanu. He wl disgrace you.

Forget all the fools asking Kanu to come down to Nigeria. Thats what they all said in 2015. They kept saying that Kanu was in London broadcasting on Radio Biafra, that he will never come down to Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu the fearlessly returned to Nigeria and was arrested.

Did you see any of them praise Nnamdi Kanu for being so brave to return to Nigeria? Now the same idiots are once again asking him to once again return to Nigeria.

Same people asking Kanu to return to Nigeria have not yet given him his props for returning the first time, they are now asking him to return a second time grin grin grin

Crazy people everywhere
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by loveth360(f): 4:24am On Oct 25, 2020
Jakemedg:

"I LOVE NNAMDI KANU AND IM AN IPOB MEMBER IN USA "
So you're relaxing in United States of America and NK is chilling in London talking nonsense about a governor in Nigeria and you still got his back. Dude why don't you leave USA and come back to Nigeria if you truly got his back
I LOVE MAZI NNAMDI KANU AND I AM IPOB MEMBER IN ASABA DELTA STATE.

We are fully behind our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Every Ipob member must not be in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Reacts To Fire At Its Data Processing Centre, Kano / Sit-At-Home, Insecurity Causing Mental Illness – Monday Igwe / See The Handsome Officer ESN Terrorist Beheaded - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.