Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor (6199 Views)

Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by loveth360(f): 4:32am On Oct 25, 2020
theophilusj31:
mumu I rather stay in Nigeria than to be working as a janitor in MacDonalds like you,

am even sure that you are squatting with one old lady there that promise you visa,.....opunu, stupid ipob
Foolishness.

So you later admit he is not in Nigeria.

Everyone is not a poor rat.
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by loveth360(f): 4:39am On Oct 25, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

I don't trade on insult. There is Igbo Niger Delta and of course the South-South Niger Delta, Nnamdi Kanu and his gangsters including you should concentrate on your South East as leave us out of your Death Dance. Marriage no be by Force.
Shut up!

who are you to speak for south south,speak for your tribe alone.

Am from Asaba delta state and we are fully with our brothers.
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by loveth360(f): 4:42am On Oct 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Nnamdi Kanu should not talk too much. Let him come down to Port Harcourt and meet Wike face to face...
Or Wike go to london and meet him face to face.

You know face to face is face to face.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:13am On Oct 25, 2020
theophilusj31:
mumu I will take the visa but I won't like to live the improverish life that you live there,yeye Igbo,am sure that you are a male gay prostitute there, because that what you igbos do there,.....you services those Lebanese men there,chai your anus don suffer
hungry boy I thought you said the zoo is better why accept the visa , everything about an afonja is sex and human flesh no wonder you have been hovering around sex and human body for your information homeland security will deal mercilessly with you should you think if mining human skull here cos I know that where you destiny lies .I don't want to curse you because your village uncle is doing something wonderful in your life so live your misery to the fullest
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2020
gidgiddy:

IPOB has no flag. The flag is the flag of Biafra has been in existence over 50 years

What is ipob what is biafra

The question is why add oduduwa flag?

Can't you guys just do your thing?

I see why you're trying to provoke the yorubas against the hausas

Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by bettyharry101: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2020
DenreleDave:
Nnamdi Kanu of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has launched a verbal attack and threat on the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike.

This was after Governor Wike, had on Friday proscribed all activities of the IPOB, in the State.

Wike made the declaration in a statewide broadcast over the recent happenings in Rivers State, where the Police Command reported that IPOB members are responsible for the mayhem in the State.

He stated that his administration had severally pleaded, warned and even advised IPOB and its members to discontinue its insurrectional actions in Rivers State to no avail.

Kanu said if he and his group could face the government of Nigeria, Wike cannot stop their operations.

“If you know Nyesom Wike tell him that I, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, fight DEMONS not mere thieving mortals like him,” Kanu said.

“If the Satanic British created enclave called Nigeria is crying to the UK Government to save them, who the hell is Wike to challenge God’s project which IPOB is?

“Wike should have regard for the following points as contained in the plea letter Nigeria sent to Britain begging them to help stop IPOB…. Wike you are finished.” He declared.

https://www.nigerianeye.com/2020/10/biafra-wike-you-are-finished-nnamdi.html?m=1
This man talk too much ..
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by bettyharry101: 9:28am On Oct 25, 2020
Kingof2nations:

keep quiet ya sentiment will never allow to see him as a freedom fighter for his ppl
he has already sacrifice a lot for biafrans
How? By running away ,leaving his people to die alone? ..He is a coward, an empty chest beater but not a great leader as Ipob refer him to be ..I am ready to stand by the Igbos any day for what ever course they are fighting for but Nnamdi Kanu is a menance you guys you despose.He talk anyhow and burns bridges with other ethnic group .
He is busy enjoying his life in Whatever place he is and is busy inciting his people to start violence when he not there to lead them , does that speak of a good leadership to you?
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by bettyharry101: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2020
Goddys:
Wike was being stupidly brave. I am not a supporter of Ipob but I have come to realize that Nnamdi Kanu never forgives or forgets when it comes to Ipob issues.

He has foot soldiers who obey his instructions and they are very strategic. He has educated professionals who are members of his movement. He has boasted that his chemists are readily equipped to build chemical bombs and explosive bombs in due time. He has support from Israeli Intelligence Agency- Mossad.

He is a very dangerous man and Wike is not his mate. Other Governors would have proscribed Ipob if they could but they were concerned about their safety when their tenure is over.

Nnamdi KANU has Ipob members spread across different countries of the world and it takes him nothing to disgrace any politician who travels abroad.

Wike was stupidly brave. When his tenure ends, he would find out. Most of Ipob members believe that they are pursuing a higher goal that killed their fathers and grandfathers.

I sue for peace because if any crisis occurs, it would affect everybody.
If an educated person will follow Nnamdi Kanu hook,line& sinker, then that person is incredibly stupid .
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by gidgiddy: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

What is ipob what is biafra

The question is why add oduduwa flag?

Can't you guys just do your thing?

I see why you're trying to provoke the yorubas against the hausas

So you dont know that Biafra and Oduduwa are now working together? You dont know that IPOB and Yoruba one voice have formed alliance? Look at the pictures below and learn

Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by NairaHercules(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Daniel058:
Nwike Shouldn't hate his own people because of Money!
Biafra Obodo oma,

cry Biafra Amaka!

Igweocha ( Portharcourt ) is Igbo Land.
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by NairaHercules(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
DamZik:
I was listening to Nnamdi Kanu for the first time yesterday. A recorded broadcast though. The guy is greater than Governor Wike.

I was shocked when he began to lambast UK. I don't think any President in Africa can try that.

Please how can I listen to him life next time?

So, because you heard an albino coward throwing insults at random people irrationally, he is now greater that Wike?

Nnamdi Kanu is a civilian, so why would he get into any trouble for insulting the UK?

Isn't freedom ofs peech a fundamental human right?
Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by NairaHercules(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:
See coward wey dey obodo oyinbo dey incite gullible people for Nigeria

Nnamdi Kanu that could not attend his Father's burial out of fear is here giving empty threats.

He even called IPOB God's project grin grin
This god must be an Igbo man

Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
gidgiddy:

So you dont know that Biafra and Oduduwa are now working together? You dont know that IPOB and Yoruba one voice have formed alliance? Look at the pictures below and learn

Lol...wake up and smell the coffee bro

Yoruba isn't asking for alliance

Your ipob mentality is that your freedom is tied to the Yoruba's decision to exit Nigeria

You guys can just leave this Christmas and never come back to west again

Re: Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor by gidgiddy: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Lol...wake up and smell the coffee bro

Yoruba isn't asking for alliance

Your ipob mentality is that your freedom is tied to the Yoruba's decision to exit Nigeria

You guys can just leave this Christmas and never come back to west again

This isn't about what Yorubas want. This is about the fact that two self determination groups, IPOB and Yoruba One Voice are both working together. You can see the pictures of both group protesting together with no problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo: We Must Reject Agents Of Anarchy - Yemi Osinbajo / CAN Blasts El-rufai Over Alleged Comment On Jesus Christ / 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.