Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises (1244 Views)

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos / Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I've told you my own God detests homosexuality so if yours condone it then it means we can only be "neighbours" not brothers in faith. Period! smiley
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by MuttleyLaff: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Prettygirl27:
The priest had a lovely and objective view to homosexuality and homosexual marriage.
Its a shame, the same can't be said about you though

Prettygirl27:
When I read Romans 1, homosexuality is product of a degraded mind, what the scientists term 'mental disorder'.
If it really is a mental disorder, how was Leo Varadkar, allowed to serve as the Prime Minister of the republic of Ireland, hmm?

Prettygirl27:
St. Paul speaks of homosexuality, either as a cause or effect, as an indication that the society rejects the knowledge of God. So, only the propagation of the word of God can restore this anomaly to what is right.
Apostle Paul never spoke anything bad about two consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do

Prettygirl27:
Homosexuality is a sin; but the homosexual is one of God's creation, whom He sent Jesus to die for.
As heterosexuality is not a sin, so homosexuality is not a sin because God is not a respecter of persons, and on top that, Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, came to die for heterosexuals, homosexuals/lesbians, asexual and even bisexuals.

Prettygirl27:
The homosexual is only answerable to God since God is the judge of all flesh.
Everybody including you, not happy for two consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do, will have to answer and explain yourselves to God, who judges all flesh, why you kicked against these harmless two loving each other

Prettygirl27:
Did not the Bible say, "Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge."?
Whose bed are two consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do, defiling, hmm?

Are you filing charges of whoremongering, adultery, infidelity, promiscuity, unfaithfulness, disloyalty, cruelty, treachery against two consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do, ni, hmm?

Prettygirl27:
(Hebrew.13:4). So why do we judge things we don't fully understand?
You surely dont fully understand Hebrews 13:4, because the Greek word used in the original text is "gamos" which means a wedding celebration, wedding ceremony, banquet or feast must be respected for having and "koite," the Greek word, for cohabitation bed, must be pure, as in meaning, no extra third party affairs going on in it, lmso.

Why not go brush away your bible truth decay, with the knowledge on "arsenokoites". Note the familiarity with the "koite," word in Hebrews 13:4, lmso. You'll find out that "arsenokoites" is portmanteau word invented by Apostle Paul, created and used to drive home a point, on promiscuity, lmso

Prettygirl27:
Though St.Paul says God's decree for those who practice homosexuality is death, but death by whose hands? But it is also God's righteous decree for everyone to come to repentance; so the liars among us have the same privilege as homosexuals - we have an access to God's love.
Please be careful about what you say Apostle Paul says. He never said, God's decree for two consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do, is death ooo.

Prettygirl27:
If those who are preachers of God's word refuse to make knowledge of God clearer and undiluted; if they withhold their zeal from correcting the wrongs in the society, which usually are the causes of homosexuality, because the earnest expectation of all creation waits for the manifestation of the Sons of God, and they refuse to manifest, then they are to blame.
C'mon, stop already all these shenanigans. List the so called fantasy "wrongs in the society, which usually are the causes of homosexuality," sic

Prettygirl27:
The pope has said nothing wrong; and those who have an issue with understanding what he said, should look into their lives and if they find their righteousness to be the same as God's, let them cast their stones at the Pope and homosexuals.
You seem to display a Jekyll and Hyde, two-sided personality writing style. One minute, it seems you're kicking SSA, the next minute you seem to warm to it.
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by MuttleyLaff: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I've told you my own God detests homosexuality so if yours condone it then it means we can only be "neighbours" not brothers in faith. Period! smiley
God doesnt detest two consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do. Period.

Stop this charade of making the Bible mean now, what it did not mean back then and never not, in its original text.
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by Prettygirl27: 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Its a shame, the same can't be said about you though

If it really is a mental disorder, how was Leo Varadkar, allowed to serve as the Prime Minister of the republic of Ireland, hmm?

Apostle Paul never spoke anything bad about two consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do

As heterosexuality is not a sin, so homosexuality is not a sin because God is not a respecter of persons, and on top that, Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, came to die for heterosexuals, homosexuals/lesbians, asexual and even bisexuals.

Everybody including you, not happy for two consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do, will have to answer and explain yourselves to God, who judges all flesh, why you kicked against these harmless two loving each other

Whose bed are two consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do, defiling, hmm?

Are you filing charges of whoremongering, adultery, infidelity, promiscuity, unfaithfulness, disloyalty, cruelty, treachery against two consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do, ni, hmm?

You surely dont fully understand Hebrews 13:4, because the Greek word used in the original text is "gamos" which means a wedding celebration, wedding ceremony, banquet or feast must be respected for having and "koite," the Greek word, for cohabitation bed, must be pure, as in meaning, no extra third party affairs going on in it, lmso.

Why not go brush away your bible truth decay, with the knowledge on "arsenokoites". Note the familiarity with the "koite," word in Hebrews 13:4, lmso. You'll find out that "arsenokoites" is portmanteau word invented by Apostle Paul, created and used to drive home a point, on promiscuity, lmso

Please be careful about what you say Apostle Paul says. He never said, God's decree for two consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do, is death ooo.

C'mon, stop already all these shenanigans. List the so called fantasy "wrongs in the society, which usually are the causes of homosexuality," sic

You seem to display a Jekyll and Hyde, two-sided personality writing style. One minute, it seems you're kicking SSA, the next minute you seem to warm to it.

I have checked your profile; you should get an award for the longest responses on nairaland. It shows you think a lot; take away the superficiality and you'll make a fine gentleman.

Thank goodness your mentioned the Prime minister of Ireland. My dear, you need a bit of exposure; here is what Times magazine wrote about your shining star on January 28, 2020:

'Irish Senator Catherine Noone has apologized after calling Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar “autistic".“He’s uncomfortable socially and he doesn’t always get the in-between bits,” Noone reportedly said while canvassing in Dublin, after being asked what she thought of Varadkar’s performance in a recent debate.

During the debate in question, Varadkar had been asked to respond to criticism that he does not “show empathy” on social issues, and with regards to the issue of homelessness specifically.

Autism is not widely considered an “illness,” as Noone described it, but a “spectrum disorder” or condition, per advocacy organization Autism Speaks.'

Do you see that the Bible can't lie? It is your preconceived notion that stands in the way of your understanding. What this shows is anyone who reads Muttleylaff's comments should do a "cyclic redundancy check" on them because the devil is in his detailed explanation rather, his lengthy explanations has dark matter in them.

You asked about where St.Paul spoke against two consenting males or females in a relationship; have you ever heard of the 'silence of the scriptures'? It is known by the best Bible interpreters that the silence of the scriptures on any matter is most often than not prohibitive. I may not do a proper interpretation of the verses in the Romans or Hebrews but I'll lean on the silence of the scriptures as the truth.

Can two offenders exhibit the fruits of the spirit? Did the sons of Sceva hurt children, neighbor and environment? For you my dear, the end justifies the means - this is not what I was taught in the Bible; this is not what true children of God are taught; we were taught to have our thoughts processed in this manner:

“Whatsoever things are true,
whatsoever things are honest,
whatsoever things are just,
whatsoever things are pure,
whatsoever things are lovely,
whatsoever things are of good report ... think on these things.

Homosexuality does not pass the purity test. With God, the beginning justifies.

1 Like

Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by MuttleyLaff: 12:02am On Oct 25, 2020
Prettygirl27:
I have checked your profile;
Excellent. At least you get to know you aren't dealing with baby Kingsway or some biblically wet behind the ears, lmso, so wear this as a lapel, don't ever underestimate anyone because you never know what true power they might be holding in, lmso

Prettygirl27:
... you should get an award for the longest responses on nairaland. It shows you think a lot; take away the superficiality and you'll make a fine gentleman.
We dont do what we do for sake of perishable secular awards.

Sorry, I can't vouch for you that, you at all, think deep enough because all I see, is that, you have glib and hypocrisy written all over you. I am sure you have no idea, what truth lies in a well, means, lmso

Prettygirl27:
Thank goodness your mentioned the Prime minister of Ireland. My dear, you need a bit of exposure; here is what Times magazine wrote about your shining star on January 28, 2020:

'Irish Senator Catherine Noone has apologized after calling Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar “autistic".“ He’s uncomfortable socially and he doesn’t always get the in-between bits,” Noone reportedly said while canvassing in Dublin, after being asked what she thought of Varadkar’s performance in a recent debate.

During the debate in question, Varadkar had been asked to respond to criticism that he does not “show empathy” on social issues, and with regards to the issue of homelessness specifically.

Autism is not widely considered an “illness,” as Noone described it, but a “spectrum disorder” or condition, per advocacy organization Autism Speaks.'
Unlike you, Irish Senator Catherine Noone had the good sense, to retract that prejudiced and under the belt comment, made in the desperate quest to unfairly rack up electoral votes for the office of Taoiseach race.

She is on record, to have said to be “mortified and humiliated” after she described Taoiseach Leo Varadkar as “autistic” and blamed tiredness from campaigning for her description of Leo Varadkar as autistic, but you thought it wise and morally OK, to bring it up again here. You must be a vile person, to not know, that even if its true Leo Varadkar is autistic, it only means he is different but not any less a human being than you and I are.

Prettygirl27:
Do you see that the Bible can't lie? It is your preconceived notion that stands in the way of your understanding. What this shows is anyone who reads Muttleylaff's comments should do a "cyclic redundancy check" on them because the devil is in his detailed explanation rather, his lengthy explanations has dark matter in them.
What I loud and clear see it you doing, are elaborate lies and lying as if it will soon go out of fashion.

Whatever I write, easily can be bible fact checked, can easily be investigated to see if true or not true, lmso. There are two kinds of light held here, the glow, held by me, that illuminates and the glare, held by you, that obscures.

I dont know why you are whinging about "his detailed explanation rather, his lengthy explanations", when the needle of truth is hidden in haystack of inherited and propagated lies, that it requires unraveled elaborate explanations to reveal it

Prettygirl27:
You asked about where St.Paul spoke against two consenting males or females in a relationship; have you ever heard of the 'silence of the scriptures'? It is known by the best Bible interpreters that the silence of the scriptures on any matter is most often than not prohibitive. I may not do a proper interpretation of the verses in the Romans or Hebrews but I'll lean on the silence of the scriptures as the truth.
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
What a cop out, lmso.

Let try this out, there is the silence of the scriptures on cycling, driving a car, flying an aeroplanes et cetera, so why not let us, start preach prohibitions then, meaning against cycling, driving a car, flying an aeroplanes et cetera as God's word.

You reluctantly admitting, not doing a proper interpretation of the verses in the Romans or Hebrews, is a good and commendable start.

Prettygirl27:
Can two offenders exhibit the fruits of the spirit?
Please say specifically what exactly is the offence committed by these two consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do.

Prettygirl27:
Did the sons of Sceva hurt children, neighbor and environment? For you my dear, the end justifies the means - this is not what I was taught in the Bible; this is not what true children of God are taught; we were taught to have our thoughts processed in this manner:

“Whatsoever things are true,
whatsoever things are honest,
whatsoever things are just,
whatsoever things are pure,
whatsoever things are lovely,
whatsoever things are of good report ... think on these things.

Homosexuality does not pass the purity test. With God, the beginning justifies.
When the evil spirit answered, "Jesus I know, and I know about Paul, but who are you to the seven sons of Sceva, what was the reply? How did they answer, huh? What response did the seven sons of Sceva fire back at the evil spirit, hmm? I tell you the answer for free, dont worry. The answer, unsurprisingly, in one word is: "Nada", lmso. I know you're scratching your head wondering why "Nada", lmso. It is because they have no relationship with Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ. There are opportunists, earning a crust, making money off people's misery, affliction, desperation et cetera. They weren't doing the exorcisms without charging money for it. They weren't doing it coming from having compassion. The exorcisms weren't done out of genuine, selfless love or because of their milk of human kindness, lmso.

Affirmative. Yes, the sons of Sceva did hurt children, neighbor and environment. The seven sons of Sceva hurt them in the pocket.

Now compared with two consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, would you say the seven sons of Sceva manifested any sign of the fruit of the Spirit, hmm? I would like you to list what fruit of the Hoy Spirit the seven sons of Sceva manifested, so I can equally refuted it and then point out the fruit of the Spirit manifested by two consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, lmso.

Give me your inexhaustible list of how homosexuality does not pass the purity test, and I will match each one with how homosexuality does pass the purity test, lmso.
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:11am On Oct 25, 2020
You have repeated the bolded over five times now and i've heard you, the excuses you're trying to build around homosexuality will never change the mind of my own God who said after creating the first pair of humans (male and female)
"For this reason a man (male) will leave his father (male) and mother (female) and stick to his wife (female) and they will become one flesh" Genesis 2:24
Note how God was emphatic about the standards he set from inception, a man (male) will leave his parents who are (male and female) and continue with the same arrangement by sticking to a female! wink
So if you've changed your own nature to marrying a man like yourself {Leviticus 18:22} it's not my own problem, just know that there is nothing like worship that can bring you and i together {Psalms 1:1-3} we can work in the same place as colleagues, live in the same neighbourhood, enter the same bus, eat and drink in a social gathering but when it comes to worship, you and i must face opposite direction! 1Corinthians 6:9
Thanks! smiley

MuttleyLaff:

God doesnt detest two consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do. Period.

Stop this charade of making the Bible mean now, what it did not mean back then and never not, in its original text.
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by MuttleyLaff: 4:37am On Oct 25, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
You have repeated the bolded over five times now and i've heard you, the excuses you're trying to build around homosexuality will never change the mind of my own God who said after creating the first pair of humans (male and female)
"For this reason a man (male) will leave his father (male) and mother (female) and stick to his wife (female) and they will become one flesh" Genesis 2:24
Note how God was emphatic about the standards he set from inception, a man (male) will leave his parents who are (male and female) and continue with the same arrangement by sticking to a female! wink
So if you've changed your own nature to marrying a man like yourself {Leviticus 18:22} it's not my own problem, just know that there is nothing like worship that can bring you and i together {Psalms 1:1-3} we can work in the same place as colleagues, live in the same neighbourhood, enter the same bus, eat and drink in a social gathering but when it comes to worship, you and i must face opposite direction! 1Corinthians 6:9
Thanks! smiley
So, with you categorically unable to provide proof of God emphatically objecting to two consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do, you are saying that you cant bring yourself to worship God together with two God believing, have accepted Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do, abi, hmm? Nobi so, erhn?

Leviticus 18:22, interestingly enough, when contextually reviewed, has nothing about two consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do, but in fact, the verse along with Leviticus 20:13, Romans 1:26-27, and even 1 Corinthians 6:9 and/or 1 Timothy 1:10 I would take you to task, that, each one of those verses are linked to cult idolatry, lust, temple promiscuous sexual intercourses, infidelity, unfaithfulness, disloyalty, evilness, temple cult prostitution et cetera .

Your opinionated stance and smirked face will change when faced with facts and truth, that are gummed with incontrovertible proofs, that Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, Romans 1:26-27, and even 1 Corinthians 6:9 and/or 1 Timothy 1:10 are not referring to two God believing, have accepted Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do, but rather to homosexuality practices bordering on and/or linked to temple cult idolatry, lust, promiscuous sexual intercourse, infidelity, unfaithfulness, disloyalty, evilness, temple cult prostitution et cetera
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by WoundedLamb: 5:40am On Oct 25, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
The real problem is not about how dangerous they are in person!
Knowledge is the accumulation of useful information, every human has a measure of this as long as their brain is functioning.
But Wisdom is the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of accumulated information which is put to good use for lasting BENEFITS . I'm sorry only true Christians possess this!
Homosexuals could argue that they're peaceful, law-abiding, harmless, caring and responsible in the society. But let's look at the future of homosexuality!
Two persons of same sex can't bear children so they'll have to adopt or undergo costly surgeries to bear children, meaning if two persons (same sex) feel like getting married but they're poor then they'll have to do whatever it takes to become rich in other to meet up with certain things that ordinary rat in my house can do (mating and reproducing) So there will be tension in the society as they're trying to get rich at all cost!

Secondly children born to them may find it hard to understand why they're both same sex and how they're able to born him, meaning right from childhood they have to start inculcating in the mind of the child that getting rich is the source of their happiness. Such child will definitely become greedy for wealth because that's the only thing he knew could by him happiness. More tension in the society!

Since it's God who condemns the act and they're now legalizing it, it simply means God's standard is dying in the society and sooner many things people feel remorse about will be taken as normal when homosexuals and lesbians gets to top position and start setting standards in the society!

There are many things that will go wrong but because many choose short-sightedness on this matter they can't see beyond their noses. Surely God who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah will not allow them for long before he comes to exterminate them the same way he did back then. All we have to do is warn them before the time comes and stay away from them to make it clear to them that our God detests what they're doing! smiley

Wow! Dude, do you know that even single people (both male and female) are allowed to adopt children in Nigeria today? So how the come the society didn't think of these your theories before allowing that? Or the kid adopted by these single people are more understanding than the one adopted by gay people? Do you know that they are millions of impotent men out there who depend on artificial insemination to procreate? What pressure are you already feeling from that? Or the pressure only arises if they are gay?

So all adopted children today are now greedy and desperate cause they feel they need money more than others to survive? So the all kids born to straight parents through artificial insemination today are now greedy and desperate cause they feel thet need money more that the rest of the world? So the children of gay people would feel desperate to have money even if they are straight themselves? Or you think they would be gay too cause the parents are gay? Why not also tell people to try and be poor so that their kids won't grow up being greedy and desperate? Why not tell people not to have doctorate so they their kids won't grow up desperate for money to get doctorate too?

Human needs like education, cars, houses, etc. are countless and they aren't giving you pressure until gay people need money to make kids? Dude, have you been to the orphanage before? I do go very regularly and I can tell you they are so many kids in the orphanage waiting to be adopted and no one is adopting them cause cause everyone is making thier own kids. Adoption cost could be as low as $500 (less that the cost of a good laptop). I do not see how this will cause more pressure than any reasonable property already causes out there. And not even every gay couple wants kids. You can't deny people the experience of marriage cause of some baseless pressure theory while you go about enjoying your own life, that's not just. Allow them get married and be happy. Let them worry about how they will make kids. Everyone deserves to be happy.
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by WoundedLamb: 5:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Do you think the life and lot of those who are different from you will always be controlled by those of you who have set yourselves as bullies over your fellow men, pretending you do so in the name of God? undecided

Sorry, I really don't understand. Who have I bullied? I didn't mention God. You probably quoted the wrong post. I said the man is right and I went on to support his statement with further comments. So how is that bullying?
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46am On Oct 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You're just deceiving yourself! smiley

Jesus is the Chosen King of God's Kingdom! Isaiah 9:6
Jesus chose Paul as an Apostle to the Gentiles including you who is not a Jew! Act 9:15 compare to Galatians 1:15-16,2:8; 1Timothy 2:7

Accepting Jesus as Master, Lord and King means preparedness to subject yourself to the regulations of his Kingdom as explained by his chosen Apostle Paul who was asked to teach you all the tenets of his kingdom, Paul emphatically listed the habits that will not be tolerated in the Kingdom of the one who appointed him (Paul) as an Apostle to warn you!
So for Paul to have mentioned homosexuality {1Corinthians 6:9} as an habit God detests in his Kingdom and you are now trying to justify yourself simply mean you're not ready to accept Jesus as King, so be prepared to be exterminated whenever he comes to establish his kingdom! Luke 19:27
Thanks! smiley
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by MuttleyLaff: 5:58am On Oct 25, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Wow! Dude, do you know that even single people (both male and female) are allowed to adopte children in Nigeria today? So how the come the society didn't think of these your theories before allowing that? Or the kid adopted by these single people are more understanding than the one adopted by gay people? Do you know that they are millions of impotent men out there who depend on artificial insemination to procreate? What pressure are you already feeling from that? Or the pressure only arises if they are gay?

So all adopted children today are now greedy and desperate cause they feel they need money more than others to survive? So the all kids born to straight parents through artificial insemination today are now greedy and desperate cause they feel thet need money more that the rest of the world? So the children of gay people would feel desperate to have money even if they are straight themselves? Or you think they would be gay too cause the parents are gay? Why not also tell people to try and be poor so that their kids won't grow up being greedy and desperate? Why not tell people not to have doctorate so they their kids won't grow up desperate for money to get doctorate too?

Human needs like education, cars, houses, etc. are countless and they aren't giving you pressure until gay people need money to make kids? Dude, have you been to the orphanage before? I do go very regularly and I can tell you they are so many kids in the orphanage waiting to be adopted and no one is adopting them cause cause everyone is making thier own kids. Adoption cost could be as low as $500 (less that the cost of a good laptop). I do not see how this will cause more pressure than any reasonable property already caused out there. And not even every gay couple wants kids. You can't deny people the experience of marriage cause of some baseless pressure theory while you go about enjoying your own life, that's not just. Allow them get married and be happy. Let them worry about how they will make kids. Everyone deserves to be happy.
You're talking to discrimination personified MaxInDHouse, formerly aka Maximus69 RIP, who would rather not give financial assistance to soliciting in dire need non-Jehovah’s Witnesses. The excuse is that Jehovah’s Witnesses' primary mission is to help others spiritually, and not materially. Jehovah’s Witnesses will organize to provide relief and aid only to other Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Having close relationships with "worldly people" as all non-Jehovah’s Witnesses are called, is very strongly discouraged, because the excuse given, is that being friends with non-Jehovah’s Witnesses, is equated with, apparently disobeying God
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2020
Wounded lamb:

You don't need pointless arguements my guy to live your life, i'm a preacher of the Kingdom of God, all i'm saying is there are habits God's Kingdom will not tolerate, humans have their own government and rules so the habits human governments tolerated doesn't apply to God's Kingdom.
In God's kingdom, the care of a child is entrusted to a pair of humans (male and female/husband and wife) that's why God's word emphatically said "a man (male) will live his father (male) and mother (female) and stick to his wife (female)"
The pair will raise him up as their child under that setting, so it's man's idea to adopt a child and ignoring the standard God set for the family arrangement.
So i'm not against your human ideologies, all i'm saying is "i will never follow such standard and i will not support it" But i will not stop those who want it from going for it! smiley
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:13am On Oct 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You're very funny my guy! cheesy
So because i told you i only worship with those who agree with me in the same line of thought you're now trying to use emotional blackmail method shey? cheesy
Well whether you like it or not you're my neighbour but you can never be my brother if there is no ground to relate with you!
Thanks! smiley
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by WoundedLamb: 6:34am On Oct 25, 2020
coolsegun2002:

School me please...

1)How are gay people restricted from moving?
I’m not aware gay or heterosexual people have a tag they carry around to identify their sexual orientation...

2)if there’s truly a restriction, How will the free movement reduce fight among couples, hence, divorce/ failed marriage rate ?

3)please whats the statistics of teen suicide in Nigeria....and how is it related to this free movement claim of urs

4)Are u aware that two HIV negative couples still take pre-exposure prophylaxis... so how valid is ur claim that gay marriage will automatically reduce HIV spread considering that pre-exposure prophylaxis is not a common thing in Nigeria like it is abroad even among two HIV negative couples

Note: I am asking u a question based on ur comment....I’m just curious about the validity of ur claims

.i do not care how anyone chooses to seek sexual pleasure...it’s not my business...

I’m 100% against sending gay people to jail,

Ok.

1) When one's sexuality is a criminal offence that could attract jail terms, what other restriction are you looking for? I do not know your country but coming out as gay in Nigeria is deadly and we both know this. There are so many stories of gay people beaten to pulp by homophobic young men out there. Their sexuality is now criminal so unlike you who can go anywhere to confess your love for your partner, gay people are not allowed to do that. Unlike you who can do any sorte of public display of affection, gay people have to hide to show affection. Gay people can't publicly have boyfriends/girlfriends. Even their own parents would kick them out if they get found out. They literally live most of their lives hiding or trying to be someone else just to save their lives. Being gay in Africa is the worst fate ever. I'm extremely surprised you asked me this question. Straight people do not carry placards but their actions and freedom of expression are enough to announce thier sexuality. Gay people don't need placards too but they need to have as much freedom as straight people.

2) More than 80% (estimate) of gay men in Nigeria get married to unspecting women just to cover up. They come up with stories after marriage. Some travel out after a while to avoid doing thier conjugal duties. Some try but their wives aren't satisfied. Many still flirt with men even after getting married. Majority of the time, it ends in tears. Poor women are subjected to misery. If the LGBTQ community is given conjugal rights and people resist the urge to discriminate them, they wouldn't feel pressured to go into heterosexual relationships that are bound to fail.

3) I do not have national statistics unfortunately but I've been on NL for almost 10 years and I've had to talk to more than 6 teenagers who were suffering from IH (Internalized Homophobia). They had just gotten to realise they were different and that their nature is considered "shameful". Such kids would do anything to be "normal". Some spend days watching straight porn hoping that would change them. So try to mess around with girls thinking that would help. Many develop low self esteem. In some countries, parents subject their kids to "corrective rape" while some European countries used electroshock treatments (recently banned). Many of these kids get to self destructive points. One recently created a thread asking what he could drink to be impotent. Such self destructive thoughts are very common amongst gay teens. Seeing that not all suicides or suicide attempts are heard about, I wouldn't even want to imagine what the rate is but regardless of how small you think it might be, it is always a welcome change to further reduce it.

4) The point I was trying to make is that giving gay people conjugal rights will reduce the rate of promiscuity in the gay community. Gay people have the highest rate of HIV today (I did not mention HIV even in my initial post but I'm using it since you specifically mentioned that), and there is a reason for that. For most straight people, at a certain age, they stop playing around and settle down thus making room for others. Apart from those mischievous ones, they ideally stick to their spouses and thus reduce disease spread. So there's no doubt marriage takes a lot "off the streets". But there's no such thing for the gay people. Many of them sleep around for life thus having higher body counts in a lifetime which, in turn, increases the chances of disease spread.

Again, some straight people remain virgins till marriage. They have the courage to do that cause they know one day, they'll enjoy marriage and the sex that comes with it. Gay men don't have such dreams. There's no motivation to stay chaste. Even those that secretly have relationships don't take it seriously cause they know it's not heading anywhere and no one is holding them accountable the one married straight people are. So there's absolutely no reason not to have premarital sex (since there isn't going to be any marital bliss). This also increases the chance of disease spread.
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 25, 2020
Homosexuality is just a common sin like lies, adultery, masturbation, bipolar, stealing, etc.. There are spirits behind these ungodly acts because the spirits surely comprehend the mortal..

The major of problem cold churches is that they place high importance in the law and commandments more than Holy Spirit of the Living God, Jesus Christ glorified..

Peter after having preached to the people during the time of Simeon the socerer who used demonic spirits to influence the people into numerous sins they can't control. Peter then connected with and called upon the Holy Ghost through worship, praise, and prayers, and He moved and delivered them all from the unclean spirits and opened their eyes.

Likewise Paul and Silas in the prison, after preaching, they connected with and called upon the Holy Ghost through worship, praise, and prayers.

Jesus, after given His disciples the laws and commands first, He then told them to wait i.e to pray and connect with Holy Ghost till He comes upon them.

HOLY-GHOSTANT CHURCH
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by MuttleyLaff: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
You're just deceiving yourself! smiley
You would just love to believe that I am deceiving myself, won't ya?. It would just be convenient wish come true for you, if I was deceiving myself, wouldn't it just be, huh, lmso? Unfortunately wishful thinking is all you consolatory have. Pẹẹlẹ. Sorry. Ndo.

None of any of the losing count questions put at you, have you had the decency, courtesy, sincerity and good manners to respond to with sensible, direct and correct replied back answers

You havent been able to list what specifically is the evil committed by two God believing, have accepted Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do

MaxInDHouse:
Jesus is the Chosen King of God's Kingdom! Isaiah 9:6
Jesus chose Paul as an Apostle to the Gentiles including you who is not a Jew! Act 9:15 compare to Galatians 1:15-16,2:8; 1Timothy 2:7

Accepting Jesus as Master, Lord and King means preparedness to subject yourself to the regulations of his Kingdom as explained by his chosen Apostle Paul who was asked to teach you all the tenets of his kingdom, Paul emphatically listed the habits that will not be tolerated in the Kingdom of the one who appointed him (Paul) as an Apostle to warn you!
So for Paul to have mentioned homosexuality {1 Corinthians 6:9} as an habit God detests in his Kingdom and you are now trying to justify yourself simply mean you're not ready to accept Jesus as King, so be prepared to be exterminated whenever he comes to establish his kingdom! Luke 19:27
Take this as a free biblical educational opportunity, to unlearn the lie, that Apostle Paul mentioned homosexuality or even homosexual in 1 Corinthians 6:9, lmso, because just as I earlier fleetingly informed Prettygirl27, the word used by Apostle Paul in the original text is the Greek word "arsenokoites," which interestingly enough, is a portmanteau word invented by the good Apostle Paul himself, created and used to drive home a point, on promiscuity, particularly the same sex attraction sort about jumping from one "koite" to another "koite" or even indiscriminately sharing "koite" hence committing unfaithfulness, disloyalty, causing mistrust, disappointment, misery, unkindness et cetera lmso.

There are a lot more lies in the 1 Corinthians 6:9 can of worms, that will crawl out, if you're 2 Timothy 2:15 brave, bold and biblically self assured to open it up, lmso, like for example, the words translated from Greek to the following English words: "effeminate," "idolaters," "fornicators" and "adulterers" in 1 Corinthians 6:9, do not convey Apostle Paul's original import nor explicit meaning of the Greek original text

As I previously kindly advised Prettygirl27, why not, you too, go brush away your bible truth decay, with etymological knowledge on "arsenokoites" nah, lmso

Now, I dare you MaxInDHouse, to show me ONE verse in the Bible, any out of Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, Romans 1:26-27, 1 Corinthians 6:9 and/or 1 Timothy 1:10 and even whatnot, where any hint of homosexualism/homosexuality, is not linked to temple cult idolatry, lustful promiscuous sexual intercourse, offered temple male and/or female sex prostitution services, taking part in idolatry ritual sex-fuelled orgies

MaxInDHouse:
Thanks! smiley
You can shove your hollow and insincere thanks, right back up your rear end, exactly where the sun dont shine because that's where it rightly back in came from, belongs.
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09am On Oct 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff : Now i dare you MaxInDHouse
Guy i'm sure Bobrisky lives in Nigeria with you so you can easily locate his church to join him in praising da lord, simbarry shout Hallelujah! grin
You and i have nothing to share or exchange, i've quoted the words of my own God showing you the purpose of marriage and the standard he set from inception. So if you choose another way it's OK. Go and worship with your kind! smiley
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by coolsegun2002: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2020
smiley
WoundedLamb:

Ok.

1) When one's sexuality is a criminal offence that could attract jail terms, what other restriction are you looking for? I do not know your country but coming out as gay in Nigeria is deadly and we both know this. There are so many stories of gay people beaten to pulp by homophobic young men out there. Their sexuality is now criminal so unlike you who can go anywhere to confess your love for your partner, gay people are not allowed to do that. Unlike you who can do any sorte of public display of affection, gay people have to hide to show affection. Gay people can't publicly have boyfriends/girlfriends. Even their own parents would kick them out if they get found out. They literally live most of their lives hiding or trying to be someone else just to save their lives. Being gay in Africa is the worst fate ever. I'm extremely surprised you asked me this question. Straight people do not carry placards but their actions and freedom of expression are enough to announce thier sexuality. Gay people don't need placards too but they need to have as much freedom as straight people.

2) More than 80% (estimate) of gay men in Nigeria get married to unspecting women just to cover up. They come up with stories after marriage. Some travel out after a while to avoid doing thier conjugal duties. Some try but their wives aren't satisfied. Many still flirt with men even after getting married. Majority of the time, it ends in tears. Poor women are subjected to misery. If the LGBTQ community is given conjugal rights and people resist the urge to discriminate them, they wouldn't feel pressured to go into heterosexual relationships that are bound to fail.

3) I do not have national statistics unfortunately but I've been on NL for almost 10 years and I've had to talk to more than 6 teenagers who were suffering from IH (Internalized Homophobia). They had just gotten to realise they were different and that their nature is considered "shameful". Such kids would do anything to be "normal". Some spend days watching straight porn hoping that would change them. So try to mess around with girls thinking that would help. Many develop low self esteem. In some countries, parents subject their kids to "corrective rape" while some European countries used electroshock treatments (recently banned). Many of these kids get to self destructive points. One recently created a thread asking what he could drink to be impotent. Such self destructive thoughts are very common amongst gay teens. Seeing that not all suicides or suicide attempts are heard about, I wouldn't even want to imagine what the rate is but regardless of how small you think it might be, it is always a welcome change to further reduce it.

4) The point I was trying to make is that giving gay people conjugal rights will reduce the rate of promiscuity in the gay community. Gay people have the highest rate of HIV today (I did not mention HIV even in my initial post but I'm using it since you specifically mentioned that), and there is a reason for that. For most straight people, at a certain age, they stop playing around and settle down thus making room for others. Apart from those mischievous ones, they ideally stick to their spouses and thus reduce disease spread. So there's no doubt marriage takes a lot "off the streets". But there's no such thing for the gay people. Many of them sleep around for life thus having higher body counts in a lifetime which, in turn, increases the chances of disease spread.

Again, some straight people remain virgins till marriage. They have the courage to do that cause they know one day, they'll enjoy marriage and the sex that comes with it. Gay men don't have such dreams. There's no motivation to stay chaste. Even those that secretly have relationships don't take it seriously cause they know it's not heading anywhere and no one is holding them accountable the one married straight people are. So there's absolutely no reason not to have premarital sex (since there isn't going to be any marital bliss). This also increases the chance of disease spread.

I see sense in ur explanation...not bad
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by MuttleyLaff: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Guy you and i have nothing to share or exchange, i've quoted the words of my own God showing you the purpose of marriage and the standard he set from inception. So if you choose another way it's OK. Go and worship with your kind! smiley
What in one word, outlives marriage?

Anyway, since you are incapable of showing ONE itsy bitsy teeny weeny verse in the Bible, as meaning, any out of Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, Romans 1:26-27, 1 Corinthians 6:9 and/or 1 Timothy 1:10 and even whatnot, where any hint of homosexualism/homosexuality, in them, is not linked to temple cult idolatry, lustful promiscuous sexual intercourse, offered temple male and/or female sex prostitution services, taking part in idolatry ritual sex-fuelled orgies et cetera, then I am Holy Ghost sanctifiedly fully vindicated. Praise God. Alleluia.
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2020
For your life as a homosexual i heard simbarry praising da lord!
Halleluyah! grin
MuttleyLaff:
What in one word, outlives marriage?

Anyway, since you are incapable of showing ONE itsy bitsy teeny weeny verse in the Bible, as meaning, any out of Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, Romans 1:26-27, 1 Corinthians 6:9 and/or 1 Timothy 1:10 and even whatnot, where any hint of homosexualism/homosexuality, in them, is not linked to temple cult idolatry, lustful promiscuous sexual intercourse, offered temple male and/or female sex prostitution services, taking part in idolatry ritual sex-fuelled orgies et cetera, then I am Holy Ghost sanctifiedly fully vindicated. Praise God. Alleluia.
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by orisa37: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2020
SATANIC PREACHING. JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. HE IS THE DISCIPLINE AND THE OBEDIENCE OF ALL OF HUMANS' SUBSERVIENCE TO GOD'S WILL ON EARTH AND IN HEAVEN.
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by orisa37: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2020
DO NOT FRIVOLOUSLY TOUCH THE FRUIT AT THE CENTRE OF THE GARDEN. THE SWORD DANGLING AT THE CENTRE OF YOUR CAVITIES IS WEAPON OF JUDGEMENT OF CONSCIENCE TO ASSESS YOUR DISCIPLINE, OBEDIENCE AND SUBSERVIENCE TO THE INSTRUCTIONS OF YOUR CREATOR. SO PLEASE DON'T PLAY FUNNY GAMES WITH JESUS. HE NEVER BLEEPED JUDAS.
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by MuttleyLaff: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Guy i'm sure Bobrisky lives in Nigeria with you so you can easily locate his church to join him in praising da lord, simbarry shout Hallelujah! grin
I am sure you've noticed that I ignored your AkinwaleJJ foolery and unsubstantiated "hmmm, so you're homosexual ..." claim, but now you out of frustration, want to rope me in with Bobrisky and purporting that he lives in Nigeria with me. Is this the sort of intelligence gathering tattered training you were put through, make up stories and fit up people you have dealing with on false charges, hmm.

You are a self confessed extremely unpleasant and unsavoury bigot, who especially, discriminates against the sort of persons, who are, like two God believing, have accepted Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do, that you wouldnt have them worship God together with you. You rather they be ostracised.

I wonder what you will do, if at the point of death, and it happens that a homosexual is the only person alive who can medically save you, asks that you both join hands together, to say a prayer of agreement together to God. I would hazard a guess that, you'll probably bite your nose off to spite your face, lmso

MaxInDHouse:
For your life as a homosexual i heard simbarry praising da lord!
Halleluyah! grin
You're unable to give the answer to "What in one word, outlives marriage?" but you rather without empirical evidence to support your wild goose chase, are hellbent persistent in trying hard to homosexualise me. Your sort usually are closet homosexuals anyway and into all sort of kinky stuff you've admitted to be up to on this forum, so I won't be surprised when you get forced to come out from the closet, lmso

Fyi, making homosexuality per se, a sin, is a Constantine Christian invention, so you please, better don't go there, that direction, lmso. Ani, don’t ever go that way, lmso
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by ABOVEDELAW: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2020
WHO IS NOT A SINNER?
Obidon1:
Sin is sin
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by achorladey: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You're talking to discrimination personified MaxInDHouse, formerly aka Maximus69 RIP, who would rather not give financial assistance to soliciting in dire need non-Jehovah’s Witnesses. The excuse is that Jehovah’s Witnesses' primary mission is to help others spiritually, and not materially. Jehovah’s Witnesses will organize to provide relief and aid only to other Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Having close relationships with "worldly people" as all non-Jehovah’s Witnesses are called, is very strongly discouraged, because the excuse given, is that being friends with non-Jehovah’s Witnesses, is equated with, apparently disobeying God

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by DappaD: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I thought you people are of the opinion that JWs are a cult, that they are zombies and so on.
So why are you looking for relief and aid from a bunch of “cultists” & “zombies” ?
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by achorladey: 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
DappaD:

I thought you people are of the opinion that JWs are a cult, that they are zombies and so on.
So why are you looking for relief and aid from a bunch of “cultists & zombies” ?

Ask MaxInDHouse aka Maximus69 as at then the issue transpired despite no one holding his JUGULAR towards giving out AIDS or RELIEF.
Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:26am On Oct 30, 2020
Now it's evident you don't even the know principles guiding our line of action in cases involving worship!
Why do you think there is much talks about JWs everywhere on blood transfusion? cheesy
Or do you think someone who is prepared to die instead of accepting a blood transfusion (which you will embrace just because you feel the threat of death) will now let go of his faith by engaging in interfaith? cheesy
Na wah o, na so you mumu reach? cheesy
Well you don't know so you need to be informed, a homosexual can live in the next apartment, he can ask me for anything he need and i'll surely be prepared to assist where i can just as i'll do same to any Churchgoer, to me he is my neighbour just like all other none JWs, the same rule that stops me from engaging in any act of worship with a Deeperlifer, Redeemer, CAC, MFM or Apostolic is what i'm applying here regarding worship. The chasm separates JWs from the world . Luke 16:26
And as for the point of death case, remember Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, that very day all what they needed for their life to be spared from the same person who brought death upon mankind (Satan) was just to worship with Satan's mob that's all. So just as those three Hebrews responded i'm also telling you now Mr MuttleyLaff "if Jehovah allows for me to die in any situation, so be it. I'm 100% certain that my God can rescue me from death if he still needs my service for now, and i'm sure i will be resurrected to continue worshiping him forever when all these troubles are gone. So i'll prefer to die keeping my integrity than to surrender my faith all because of the threat of death"
Daniel 3:16-18 compare to Matthew 16:25; Romans 8:35-39

So if you're scared of dying know today that death is no threat to JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
Our only fear is loosing the close relationship we have with our heavenly father! Matthew 10:28

MuttleyLaff:

I wonder what you will do, if at the point of death, and it happens that a homosexual is the only person alive who can medically save you, asks that you both join hands together, to say a prayer of agreement together to God.

1 Like

Re: Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises by orisa37: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2020
Craving to be a Cardinal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Prefer / You Are 99% Atheist / Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.