Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. (1087 Views)

Mark Of The Beast In Revelation Represent A Religion That Exist 2000 Years Ago / The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. by MrPRevailer(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
QURAN/HADITH:
The Prophet (sall Allāhu ʿalayhi wa sallam) said:

“The Beast will come out and it will have the staff of Mūsa and the stamp (for sealing) of Sulaymān. With the stamp it will brand the nose of the non-Muslim and with the staff it will light up the face of the believer.” And people will recognise each other saying, ‘O Kāfir, O Muʾmin.’”

[Aḥmad 7937, Tirmidhī 3187 who said it was ḥasan. Aḥmad Shākir said it was sahih but Albani and Arnaʿut said it was daif]

Not only will the Beast brand non-Muslims, but it will also speak to all people – Muslim and non-Muslim. It will tell them who is a true believer and who is a disbeliever, it will point out the falsity of all religions save Islām. And it will stress that people had no faith in Allāh’s revelations (as mentioned in the aforementioned āyah).
Commentary: it seems the Quran's endtime Beast is portrayed as a good creature and literal animal.

BIBLE:
"And he had power to give †life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark {in} their right hand, or {in} their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:15-17

"if anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark in their forehead or hand, they will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation, and they will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.024 The smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever, and they have no rest day or night" Revelation 14:9-11

CommentarY: Moreover, therein lies another evidence that KJV is indeed the preserved Word of God. It says {in} the righthand or forehead. While other versions says "on" the....' Also, the First Beast is a Man/Anti-christ. the second Beast is a false prophet. {Revelation 16:13). The WEF/Bill-Gates plans to microchip the world population by year 2030 as part of the One World Global financial system (CBDC)

MEDIA: https://rumble.com/v1z2ae8-bill-gates-patent-gives-him-exclusive-rights-to-computerize-the-human-body.html

PLEASE Share your opinions.

Re: Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
The Christian part...

One thing people don't usually see there, I'll point it out now.
1. The beast signify nations, countries, kingdoms, their rulers/representative...
2. When the Bible says that there'll be an image of the beast that will be given life, it simply means that they rulers of this earth will finally create artificial humans and give it life.
Just like God made us in His Image,
Man will make man in his image...

War is coming — along with persecution. Prepare!
Re: Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. by MrPRevailer(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
preciousee17:
The Christian part...

1. The beast signify nations, countries, kingdoms, their rulers/representative...
2. When the Bible says that there'll be an image of the beast that will be given life, it simply means that they rulers of this earth will finally create artificial humans and give it life.

Book of Revelation does indicate its an individual/Man, not nations.

"And the beast was taken, and with {him} the false prophet that wrought miracles before {him,} with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped {his} image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Revelation 19:20
Re: Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
MrPRevailer:

"And the beast was taken, and with {him} the false prophet that wrought miracles before {him,} with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped {his} image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Revelation 19:20

We'll see it play out with time. wink

1 Like

Re: Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2023
preciousee17:
The Christian part...

Nice view! A.I things are the "give it life".

The war and persecutions have been going on since.
Re: Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Nice view! A.I things are the "give it life".

The war and persecutions have been going on since.

Yh but for me, the AI is just the beginning...
I'm expecting to see them grow a full human in the lab or something.
Possibly an AI can them be given to this body to make it appear sentient, who knows?

We've already seen the likes of Sophia — the AI who is a registered citizen of maybe Saudi Arabia
We've seen Ameca, also a topnotch AI who attends conferences...
They've only begun.
Re: Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2023
preciousee17:

Yh but for me, the AI is just the beginning...
I'm expecting to see them grow a full human in the lab or something.
Possibly an AI can them be given to this body to make it appear sentient, who knows?

We've already seen the likes of Sophia — the AI who is a registered citizen of maybe Saudi Arabia
We've seen Ameca, also a topnotch AI who attends conferences...
They've only begun.

Very True.
Which is whyi laugh and mock atheists when they talk stupidly, for they do not real eyes that are only doing all the things that God alllows them to do, which He has already Said that He would allow them do even long before they were born and long before they could even imagine them.

And as you can see, they have abandoned their plans of japaing to another planet as God has not allowed that one. Therefore, they are trapped here on earth where God plans to meet them.

1 Like

Re: Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. by Maynman: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2023
MrPRevailer:

https://geniemusic.com/?w=694

Re: Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Very True.
Which is why luagh and mock atheists when they talk stupidly, for they do not real eyes that are only doing all the things that God alllows them to do, which He has already Said that He would allow them do even long before they were born and long before they could even imagine them.

And as you can see, they have abandoned their plans of japaing to another planet as God has not allowed that one. Therefore, they are trapped here on earth where God plans to meet them.

Hopefully, in the end all will be settled.
This matter of other planets being in existence, as a Christian, I don't necessarily believe much that isn't in the Bible.
The Bible talks about space, constellations and stuff like that, but never about other planets.

Instead, the Bible paints a picture that a 'firmament' is meant to be covering the Earth.

So extraterrestrials for me are a NO.
That's another discussion entirely sha, I'm still learning more on that topic.
Re: Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
preciousee17:

Hopefully, in the end all will be settled.
This matter of other planets being in existence, as a Christian, I don't necessarily believe much that isn't in the Bible.
The Bible talks about space, constellations and stuff like that, but never about other planets.

Instead, the Bible paints a picture that a 'firmament' is meant to be covering the Earth.

So extraterrestrials for me are a NO.
That's another discussion entirely sha, I'm still learning more on that topic.

I agree.

And i dont care about E.T for i know for sure that earth man aint gonna meet one.

Then, i really do not contest other planets since we can see both the sun and moon and those shiny things we call stars. So maybe from their area they can see other planets like this but like you, i dont care and it does not change anything especially as they too say that they did not see any people there.

But the one i dont believe is is their talk on distant unseen stars. This is where i know that they are playing us since we allowed them when they said that mars and jupiter dey among the sun and moon we can see.

So now i am ready to look for their trouble by saying i do not believe them when they say that there are other planets like mercury and venus and co since we can see them. The same way they say they do not believe there is God since they do not see Him.

I dont believe their own, they dont believe my own So 1-1. Make dem dey dia place make i dey mine.

1 Like

Re: Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I agree.

And i dont care about E.T for i know for sure that earth man aint gonna meet one.

Then, i really do not contest other planets since we can see both the sun and moon and those shiny things we call stars. So maybe from their area they can see other planets like this but like you, i dont care and it does not change anything especially as they too say that they did not see any people there.

But the one i dont believe is is their talk on distant unseen stars. This is where i know that they are playing us since we allowed them when they said that mars and jupiter dey among the sun and moon we can see.

So now i am ready to look for their trouble by saying i do not believe them when they say that there are other planets like mercury and venus and co since we can see them. The same way they say they do not believe there is God since they do not see Him.

I dont believe their own, they dont believe my own So 1-1. Make dem dey dia place make i dey mine.

Haha. I love the touch of vawulence grin
Re: Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
preciousee17:

Haha. I love the touch of vawulence grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
MrPRevailer:
QURAN/HADITH:
Commentary: it seems the Quran's endtime Beast is portrayed as a good creature and literal animal.

BIBLE:
CommentarY: Moreover, therein lies another evidence that KJV is indeed the preserved Word of God. It says {in} the righthand or forehead. While other versions says "on" the....' Also, the First Beast is a Man/Anti-christ. the second Beast is a false prophet. {Revelation 16:13). The WEF/Bill-Gates plans to microchip the world population by year 2030 as part of the One World Global financial system (CBDC)

MEDIA: https://rumble.com/v1z2ae8-bill-gates-patent-gives-him-exclusive-rights-to-computerize-the-human-body.html PLEASE Share your opinions.
The last days of God's judgement against His Nation of Israel happened over 1900 years ago and since then the world has been experiencing the age of the false prophets as explained by Jesus Christ. Why folks are still waiting for a Mark of the beast to come has to do with ignorance of the Truth of God. undecided
Re: Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. by MrPRevailer(m): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The last days of God's judgement against His Nation of Israel happened over 1900 years ago and since then the world has been experiencing the age of the false prophets as explained by Jesus Christ. Why folks are still waiting for a Mark of the beast to come has to do with ignorance of the Truth of God. undecided

•So if it happened according to your hostory, 1900 years ago, tell me when did the one world financial system happen?
•When and how was the mark of the beast given?
WEF is ushering in a one world government and financial system by year 2030. Where is this part in prophesy since mark of the beast already happened??

•When did the battle of Armageddon happen? (Jesus and his armies killing the Antichrist armies)?
•And why is Israel still under political assault, and seeking for peace?
•And why haven't they accepted the Jesus as their Messiah since that's what happens after Jesus saves them from the Beast?

There are alot of questions, your answer just sounds too epileptic to begin with.

Don't deceive yourself. Everything is happening now as the Bible has prophesied it.
Re: Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
MrPRevailer:
■So if it happened according to your hostory, 1900 years ago, tell me when did the one world financial system happen? When and how was the mark of the beast given? WEF is ushering in a one world government and financial system by year 2030. Where is this part in prophesy since mark of the beast already happened??
■ When did the battle of Armageddon happen? (Jesus and his armies killing the Antichrist armies)?
■ And why is Israel still under political assault, and seeking for peace?
■ And why haven't they accepted the Jesus as their Messiah since that's what happens after Jesus saves them from the Beast?
■ There are alot of questions, your answer just sounds too epileptic to begin with. Don't deceive yourself. Everything is happening now as the Bible has prophesied it.
1. This all happened back during the first century in the Nation of Judah, and the city of Jerusalem. undecided

2. Jesus Christ and His armies killing the antichrist armies? Point to the specific part of scripture where this claim of yours comes from. undecided

3. God's Israel was judged and condemned by God over 1900 years ago. God judged and scattered His people to all four corners of the wind meaning that as we speak, they are in every tribe, every tongue, and every nation, waiting to be gathered back by God at the end. The Isreal you see today is not the same Israel that was constituted by God via the Law of Moses but a country put together by men. undecided

4. See #3 above. If you are waiting for those living in the Israel of today to accept Jesus, you will wait forever. God is not waiting for them nor does He have any plans for these as He already carried out His final judgment against His Nation of Israel(and the Nation of Judah) over 1900 years ago.

5. It is to sound epileptic to someone whose idea of events comes mostly from stories/fables and nothing more. What is written in scripture pertains to the world that surrounded God's Israel at the time, and those have been fulfilled just as Jesus Christ said they would be in that same generation. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. by MrPRevailer(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker
Aliens are actually REAL. But they are DEMONIC in nature. Christians who encountered them (grey aliens) said they flee away when the name Jesus is called, they communicate telepathically, they smell like sulphur (brimstone/fire), they paralysed their victims movements &speech by their mere presence, they broke free with the name of Jesus. The greys are religious and brainwash their victims that they created humans and their are many civilizations in other planets etc.

There were so many cases of Alien abductions in the 1990s. They extracted the human genetic materials (sperm/ovaries) to create hybrids of themselves like "black-eyed" children, starchilds, indigo etc. Many told their personal stories of abductions.
It's as the days of Noah when the fallen angels mixed their seeds with Human women. Jesus said "as it was in the days of Noah...."

Nevertheless, the U.N allies have replicated the UFO technology and are planning to use it to deceive the world and create a false flag event that will lead to the New World Order. Several inner circle agents have been warning about this for years.
There is also the "BLUE BEAM project" that makes holographic realities in the sky which looks very real. And will possibly be used in the false flag event.
Re: Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. by MrPRevailer(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:

2. Jesus Christ and His armies killing the antichrist armies? Point to the specific part of scripture where this claim of yours comes from. undecided
. undecided

Revelation 19: 19 "And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh."

Revelation 22:1-5 (Christ reigns over Earth for 1000 years from Jerusalem.)

Now please kindly go elsewhere to populate your non-sensical unfounded ideologies. Thanks.
Re: Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
MrPRevailer:
■ Revelation 19: 19
Revelation 22:1-5
Now please kindly go elsewhere to populate your non-sensical unfounded ideologies. Thanks.
Are these the same Chapters you quoted in your OP which I made clear took place over 1900 years ago? undecided
Re: Mark Of The Beast In The Bible V.S The Quran. by MrPRevailer(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
Which prophesy is true and coming to pass?

For me it's the Bible's prophesy.
The heads of WEF are transhumanists and proclaim the world populations will be microchipped by year 2027.
WEF Deputy says "humans are now hackable animals.".

A.I advancement is progressing at an unprecedented scale.

(1) (Reply)

.. / The Diary Of Rev Lanre / Would You Worship Another Human Being?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.