Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) (1206 Views)

What does God say about Divorce? / Thank God Say Man No Be God.. Wetin Man Eye For See Hin Mouth For No Fit Talk Am / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
This Piece is worth listening to for all..
It's a less than 6 Minutes video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoytIaWe8-0
Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
our pastor is into vlogging
Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by Goshen360(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
This OP and his video are JOKER and dillusional. Why?

1. Trump is a DISASTER to us as Americans. Ask yourself and the dilluional video you put up there, why is Trump the most insulted and disrespected American president in modern politics?

2. Trump himself had no respect to the office, hence the man is disrespected and American now mocked and disrespected among other nations.

3. You cannot validate scriptures with your so called visions or dreams or whatever you saw. You have to validate visions and dreams with the word of God.

4. Americans already chose a bad president hence the need for him to go.

5. Evangelicals if they wake up need not pray for Trump to return, they now know Trump is full of shitttttttt and deceitful, hence should be voted out!

6. There's nothing Christianly about Trump. How do we know the heart of a man that we don't see? Check his words and actions....from the abundance of the heart....

7. Trump will go as he came and has nothing to do with rapture or second coming of Christ, you dillusional evangelicals in other nations better wake up, face the problems in your own country and leave America alone instead of twisting scriptures to connect Trump with second coming.

8. I voted and the blue waves is coming just because of Trump that has come to destroy the Republican party.

9. #BIDEN-HARRIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by PervertProphet: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Goshen360:

1. Trump is a DISASTER to us as Americans. Ask yourself and the dilluional video you put up there, why is Trump the most insulted and disrespected American president in modern politics?

2. Trump himself had no respect to the office, hence the man is disrespected and American now mocked and disrespected among other nations.

3. You cannot validate scriptures with your so called visions or dreams or whatever you saw. You have to validate visions and dreams with the word of God.

5. Evangelicals if they wake up need not pray for Trump to return, they now know Trump is full of shitttttttt and deceitful, hence should be voted out!

6. There's nothing Christianly about Trump. How do we know the heart of a man that we don't see? Check his words and actions....from the abundance of the heart....

7. Trump will go as he came and has nothing to do with rapture or second coming of Christ, you dillusional evangelicals in other nations better wake up, face the problems in your own country and leave America alone instead of twisting scriptures to connect Trump with second coming.

8. I voted and the blue waves is coming just because of Trump that has come to destroy the Republican party.

9. #BIDEN-HARRIS

When did you become an American?
You want to tell lies like Biden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by Goshen360(m): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
PervertProphet:

The people who know me here on this platform knows I'm an American. So if you don't know, you don't know.

2. Btw, you're not the one to validate my citizenship. I know me first and your opinion of my citizenship doesn't change anything.

3. How is my citizenship got anything to do with this discussion?

4. Trump is lie personified himself not to say Biden doesn't lie or has never lied too so go back to the OP not these cheap score cards you bringing up.
Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by PervertProphet: 5:06am On Oct 25, 2020
Goshen360:

The people who know me here on this platform knows I'm an American. So if you don't know, you don't know.

2. Btw, you're not the one to validate my citizenship. I know me first and your opinion of my citizenship doesn't change anything.

4. Trump is lie personified himself not to say Biden doesn't lie or has never lied too so go back to the OP not these cheap score cards you bringing up.

You binge-watch Clown News Network (CNN) too much. 50cent just woke up to the ridiculousness of Biden's Tax plans. Ice cube who has been a life long Trump Hater just woke up, etcetera.

You can't be an American citizen when all you want is a vote against core American values.

Career Politician Biden a.k.a Chairman Corrupt Ukraine has no plans, tells lies and is not fit to be POTUS. Period!!!

1 Like

Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by helinues: 6:18am On Oct 25, 2020
Trump is a gonner

1 Like

Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 25, 2020
FALSE PROPHETS! Even God said "I'm a jealous God."

No other name should be highly talked about or placed an importance or exalted or glorified as a saviour during pre-rapture advent..

-Trump is a groomed and professional trained Israeli puppet to have counterfeit identity like a saviour. "Beware of false Christ" i.e false Christian or an impostor of light posing like a saviour to mankind.

A prophetical view of the Abominations of Daniel are engineered by two counterfeit figures acting like saviours, which are; POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS FIGURES. These are combined forces of darkness for killing God's plan for man but they remain failures.

First, these two pulled down God's temple and turned it to idolatrous centre but prophet Maccabees recovered it.

Secondly, these two conspired and killed Jesus but He recovered it in third day. Christ won!

Thirdly, these two (Trump and Pope) in this era have sealed the unholy peace treaty and rebuilding of the temple meant for enthroning the god master, ANTICHRIST.

1 Like

Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by Goshen360(m): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2020
PervertProphet:

You binge-watch Clown News Network (CNN) too much. 50cent just woke up to the ridiculousness of Biden's Tax plans. Ice cube who has been a life long Trump Hater just woke up, etcetera.

You can't be an American citizen when all you want is a vote against core American values.

Career Politician Biden a.k.a Chairman Corrupt Ukraine has no plans, tells lies and is not fit to be POTUS. Period!!!

How does the likes of 50 cents mentioned above does not deserve to give more if they are have more? Taxes are determined by income scale ranges. Millionaires pay more and so are the middle class as well as the poor. TELL YOUR TRUMP TO SHOW HIS TAXES, HE'S BEING SAYING HE'LL SHOW HIS TAXES ALMOST 4 YEARS NOW. HOW IS THIS DIFFICULT TO DO. I PERSONALLY CAN'T EVEN FILE FOR MY WIFE AND SON WITHOUT SHOWING MY TAXES LET ALONE ASSUMING THE POSITION OF POTUS.

2. What is American values that TRUMP has exhibited?

3. Every politician lies. TRUMP not exempted. TRUMP lies for a living and he's lie personified. If there's anyone NOT FIT TO BE POTUS...IT IS TRUMP...as if he's not now a career politician himself. Wake up!
Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by PervertProphet: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Goshen360:

How does the likes of 50 cents mentioned above does not deserve to give more if they are have more? Taxes are determined by income scale ranges. Millionaires pay more and so are the middle class as well as the poor. TELL YOUR TRUMP TO SHOW HIS TAXES, HE'S BEING SAYING HE'LL SHOW HIS TAXES ALMOST 4 YEARS NOW. HOW IS THIS DIFFICULT TO DO. I PERSONALLY CAN'T EVEN FILE FOR MY WIFE AND SON WITHOUT SHOWING MY TAXES LET ALONE ASSUMING THE POSITION OF POTUS.

2. What is American values that TRUMP has exhibited?

3. Every politician lies. TRUMP not exempted. TRUMP lies for a living and he's lie personified. If there's anyone NOT FIT TO BE POTUS...IT IS TRUMP...as if he's not now a career politician himself. Wake up!

The problem with most of you democrats is that you all just talk and say nothing substantial. I agree with you that Tax are determined by Income scale ranges.

In a State like California where if Biden's Tax madness is implemented will be raised to 62%. Now, imagine you a poor labourer who earns say $1000 meaning the government is taking $620 of your hard earned sweat and leave you with a mere $380. If this is not madness then I doubt if you earn any money yourself or you still live with your parents and don't earn any money yourself.

This is the type of tax madness Biden wants for the average Americans. It's bad for everyone. If 50 Cent earns say $1,000,000 from endorsements. He has a couple of staffs he pays but Biden tax madness wants $620,000 of 50 Cent's Milli leaving him with just $380,000. How do you think his Entertainment Empire will survive consistently on that?!!

The Racist Democrats as they have done for years kill more Black Businesses and regress all the gains that Black Businesses like the ones of 50 Cent, BET, etcetera made during Trump's administration.

I am yet to talk of the numerous fundings by Trump to several Black Varsities plus $500bn that Trump placed on the table for a former ex-Trump hater, Ice-Cube to uplift Black Businesses despite all the years of hatred towards Trump from Ice-Cube. This is in itself is beautiful.

Biden, the Career Politician who has been in Politics since 1970 never did that. Why do you think that businesses are leaving California for instance. The taxes are going through the roof. Trump's tax cut revives American industry which will lead to more jobs for the average American. Don't be dumb even here in Nigeria companies, individuals, etc are complaining of multiple taxes and this going through the roof. This kills businesses and economy.

2. If you are an American like you claim to be. You will know that. Watch more of Thomas Sowell, Larry Elders (A Black man recently appointed by Trump into his administration), Ben Shapiro (One sharp mind), Dinesh (An Indian immigrant who sees through the liberal B.S), Candace Owens (One Sharp Black woman), etc. Quit watching Clown News Network(CNN) and all them false Media.

3. Look I don't know even need to reply this hogwash here. This is what got Trump elected by Americans in the first place while you guys thought he was a mere Politician like the Corrupt career Politicians Hillary, Biden, etc. If you watched the final debate between Trump and Biden because I doubt you did. You only probably watched the false scripted hate Trump by all means necessary analysis of the final debate. If you really watched the final debate yourself then let me remind you of what Trump told Biden. It was something like this: "Biden, I Trump ran because of you the corrupt career Politician. If I, Trump felt you guys did a good job in the last 8years you were in power then I, Trump would never have ran for presidency.

In summary, Trump was never a Politician. He came in to clean the mess left by the left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by PervertProphet: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Wolgrace:

No other name should be highly talked about or placed an importance or exalted or glorified as a saviour during pre-rapture advent..

-Trump is a groomed and professional trained Israeli puppet to have counterfeit identity like a saviour. "Beware of false Christ" i.e false Christian or an impostor of light posing like a saviour to mankind.

A prophetical view of the Abominations of Daniel are engineered by two counterfeit figures acting like saviours, which are; POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS FIGURES. These are combined forces of darkness for killing God's plan for man but they remain failures.

First, these two pulled down God's temple and turned it to idolatrous centre but prophet Maccabees recovered it.

Secondly, these two conspired and killed Jesus but He recovered it in third day. Christ won!

Thirdly, these two (Trump and Pope) in this era have sealed the unholy peace treaty and rebuilding of the temple meant for enthroning the god master, ANTICHRIST.

You are the only clown who thinks Trump is Christ or Antichrist.

1 Like

Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by Goshen360(m): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
PervertProphet:

The problem with most of you democrats is that you all just talk and say nothing substantial. I agree with you that Tax are determined by Income scale ranges.

In a State like California where if Biden's Tax madness is implemented will be raised to 62%. Now, imagine you a poor labourer who earns say $1000 meaning the government is taking $620 of your hard earned sweat and leave you with a mere $380. If this is not madness then I doubt if you earn any money yourself or you still live with your parents and don't earn any money yourself.

This is the type of tax madness Biden wants for the average Americans. It's bad for everyone. If 50 Cent earns say $1,000,000 from endorsements. He has a couple of staffs he pays but Biden tax madness wants $620,000 of 50 Cent's Milli leaving him with just $380,000. How do you think his Entertainment Empire will survive consistently on that?!!

The Racist Democrats as they have done for years kill more Black Businesses and regress all the gains that Black Businesses like the ones of 50 Cent, BET, etcetera made during Trump's administration.

I am yet to talk of the numerous fundings by Trump to several Black Varsities plus $500bn that Trump placed on the table for a former ex-Trump hater, Ice-Cube to uplift Black Businesses despite all the years of hatred towards Trump from Ice-Cube. This is in itself is beautiful.

Biden, the Career Politician who has been in Politics since 1970 never did that. Why do you think that businesses are leaving California for instance. The taxes are going through the roof. Trump's tax cut revives American industry which will lead to more jobs for the average American. Don't be dumb even here in Nigeria companies, individuals, etc are complaining of multiple taxes and this going through the roof. This kills businesses and economy.

2. If you are an American like you claim to be. You will know that. Watch more of Thomas Sowell, Larry Elders (A Black man recently appointed by Trump into his administration), Ben Shapiro (One sharp mind), Dinesh (An Indian immigrant who sees through the liberal B.S), Candace Owens (One Sharp Black woman), etc. Quit watching Clown News Network(CNN) and all them false Media.

3. Look I don't know even need to reply this hogwash here. This is what got Trump elected by Americans in the first place while you guys thought he was a mere Politician like the Corrupt career Politicians Hillary, Biden, etc. If you watched the final debate between Trump and Biden because I doubt you did. You only probably watched the false scripted hate Trump by all means necessary analysis of the final debate. If you really watched the final debate yourself then let me remind you of what Trump told Biden. It was something like this: "Biden, I Trump ran because of you the corrupt career Politician. If I, Trump felt you guys did a good job in the last 81years you were in power then I, Trump would never have ran for presidency.

In summary, Trump was never a Politician. He came in to clean the mess left by the left.

I'm not starting another presidential debate with you because everything you've said is part of the narratives pushed by Trump and RNC. Voting is already on going, let the Americans decide AGAIN if they still want Trump or not.
Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by PervertProphet: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Goshen360:

I'm not starting another presidential debate with you because everything you've said is part of the narratives pushed by Trump and RNC. Voting is already on going, let the Americans decide AGAIN if they still want Trump or not.

Hahahaha!!

No wonder democrats opted for Early Vote so you people could manipulate the votes.

Let's keep our hands crossed and see.
Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
Goshen360:

9. #BIDEN-HARRIS

[/s]
Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
Goshen360:

[/s]
Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
Wolgrace:

[/s]
Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
-Cancellation of post doesn't take away your ignorance..

1 Like

Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by MuttleyLaff: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Piece is worth listening to for all..
It's a less than 6 Minutes video

h ttps://youtu.be/SoytIaWe8-0
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12643787_forbiden_jpegfffefa2a04d048fe63fdbcba9dc36bce
Why can't Trump return to the White House anymore?
It is because its For Biden (i.e. forbidden)
It's as simple as that

1 Like

Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by Goshen360(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
This Hypocrite suddenly disappeared from his own thread....awon eleleya.... grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
PervertProphet:
Name one politician who does not lie. undecided undecided
Re: What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
PervertProphet:

What core American values? Name one and tell us when it became a core American value.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Contact Of A True Deliverance Pastor / Jehohah Witnesses Won't Kill Me With Laugh Ooo / God: Does He Really Care?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.