Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist (1173 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by Preciousgirl(f): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
This was the charge of Jesus to Christians

Acts 1:8-9
[8]But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.

[9]Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.

Jesus charged Christians to witness HIM (Jesus) but Jehovah Witnesses are witnesses Jehovah. JWs are against Jesus so they disobey Him with impunity
Flee from them antichrists

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by enilove(m): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
Preciousgirl:

[8]But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.

[9]Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.

Jesus charged Christians to witness HIM (Jesus) but Jehovah Witnesses are witnesses Jehovah. JWs are against Jesus so they disobey Him with impunity

Witnessing about Jesus as what and for what?

As a Son of God and who died to reconciled man back to God the Father.

You can't witness about Jesus without the Father .

For God so loved the world that He sent His........

I am not a Jehovah witness but your argument based on the title of this thread is not right .

2 Likes

Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by DappaD: 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Did you make all these claims after investigating if they were so? Or you just feel like running your mouth because of envy? I just hope you are able to finish what you've just started.

First of all who do you think Jehovah and Jesus are?
The Bible which Jehovah's Witnesses strongly believe is inspired of God says that Jehovah is the true God whom we must render sacred service to. Deuteronomy 4:39, Matthew 4:10
Jesus Christ is Jehovah's Firstborn & only-begotten Son(Matthew 16:16, John 20:31, Colossians 1:15-17, Revelation 3:14) whom God sent to the earth to:
1. Preach the good news of God's Kingdom. Luke 4:43
2. Set an example/model for we to follow closely. John 13:15, 1Peter 2:21
3. Give his life as a ransom in exchange for us(Matthew 20:28) in order to:
a. Redeem those exercising faith in him from slavery to sin and death[salvation] (Romans 3:24,8:21) so that such ones can have everlasting life. John 3:16, Hebrews 5:9
b. Provide a covering/atonement for our sins so that we can approach Jehovah God with a clean conscience and so that our sins can be forgiven. Hebrews 9:13-14, Colossians 1:14

Regarding the number 1 in the previous paragraph, Jesus said himself that he was SENT by his God to preach about that Kingdom(John 6:38) since the Bible had earlier stated that it was Jehovah who would establish the Kingdom and install Jesus as the King of that Kingdom. (Daniel 2:44, Luke 1:31-33, Revelation 11:15)

At Isaiah 43:10, Jehovah God said regarding his servants[and that includes Jesus Christ(Acts 3:13)]:
“You are my witnesses.”
So because Jesus preached God's Kingdom and is our Exemplar, he is regarded as the Faithful and True Witness about who? None other than Jehovah his God. Revelation 1:5, 3:14
Jehovah's Witnesses follow in like manner to talk to or witness to our neighbours about Jehovah and Jesus Christ who gave his life as a ransom for us. That's where Acts 1:8 comes in.

We acknowledge that Jesus is due honour(Philippians 2:11), BUT we worship and render sacred service only to Jehovah God! Exodus 34:14
That which Jesus also encouraged us to do.
We are to love Jehovah God with all our whole hearts, mind, soul and strength and render to him worship which he deserves. Deuteronomy 6:4-5,13; Matthew 22:37

The main theme of Jesus' preaching was the good news of God's Kingdom. Matthew 9:35, Luke 4:43
And he also said during our time, that same good news of the Kingdom would be preached to all nations, tribes and tongues. Matthew 24:14, 28:19-20

Now, who would you say is actually following in Jesus' footsteps by preaching and teaching about God's Kingdom to their neighbours from house to house currently in over 240 lands?
Matthew 10:11-13, Acts 5:42??
Who else other than Jehovah's Witnesses? Or can you point to any other religious group that does this extensively and even lives by that message? John 18:36?
Though, the pandemic brought restrictions and difficulties, we're still preaching nonetheless to our neighbors, not from house to house for now BUT virtually through the telephone. 2Timothy 4:2
So how does your antichrist claim fit into any of this?

Next time before you begin making unfounded utterances, try and investigate for yourself about our beliefs. Our website https://www.jw.org/en/ which is available in more than a 1,000 languages is open to all who desire to learn the truth. Make good use of this method because the only way to gain everlasting life is to take in accurate knowledge of Jehovah and his Son, Jesus Christ. John 17:3

2 Likes

Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2020
Jesus himself is the first and foremost member of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES {Revelations 1:5} right from the beginning till now none of God's servants (prophets) utter the group name God's true worshipers will be called. JEHOVAH himself said regarding his true worshipers "You are my Witnesses" {Isaiah 43:10-12} Apostle Paul reminded the Hebrew speaking Christian congregation that all of God's servants are WITNESSES! Hebrew 12:1

When Jesus said "You will be my Witnesses" he knew that can't be applied to all other servants of God prior to his time because they never learned anything from him. Therefore what Jesus meant is God's true servants will from that moment began imitating him as the first and foremost witness of Jehovah.

When Jesus said

©Don't curse your enemies but pray for them! Matthew 5:43-48
©Take my message to people's homes! Matthew 10:11-13
©Don't take up weapons against anyone! Matthew 26:52
©Guide against worldly fame! Luke 18:18-23
©Have deep love for fellow believers! John 13:34-35
©Live simple less noisy life! Matthew 6:22-33

Which Organization today is working along this path if not JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES?
Who are truly WITNESSING that Jesus' counsel is a wise one if not the group that's practicing what he taught? Matthew 7:21-23, 28-29 compared to Luke 6:46

So the OP only had the zeal for God but she's lacking in accurate knowledge! Romans 10:2-3

enilove:

You can't witness about Jesus without the Father .For God so loved the world that He sent His........
I am not a Jehovah witness but your argument based on the title of this thread is not right .

1 Like

Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by ONYEUTALI: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
So biased.
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by Janosky: 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

This OP, you think say you know the meaning of antichrist?

1John4:9-15, is against Antichrists spreading "Jesus is God" GIBBERISH cheesy grin cheesy

1 Corinthians 11:1, who did the disciples imitate ?
John 9:4, Mark 1:14-15, whose work were Jesus & the disciples doing?

1 Corinthians 3:23, who does Jesus Christ & the disciples belong to?

John 7:16, whose message will they be preaching & teaching?

Your Pastorpreneurs have deluded you with their GIBBERISH grin cheesy grin
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by Preciousgirl(f): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2020
Janosky:

This OP, you think say you know the meaning of antichrist?

1John4:9-15, is against Antichrists spreading "Jesus is God" GIBBERISH cheesy grin cheesy

1 Corinthians 11:1, who did the disciples imitate ?
John 9:4, Mark 1:14-15, whose work were Jesus & the disciples doing?

1 Corinthians 3:23, who does Jesus Christ & the disciples belong to?

John 7:16, whose message will they be preaching & teaching?

Your Pastorpreneurs have deluded you with their GIBBERISH grin cheesy grin

JWs are ANTICHRIsts , their founder was a renowned Freemason

Fooooools
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by Janosky: 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Fooooools

SHAME ON YOU.
5 Questions from your Bible you can't even answer but You want to derail the topic of this thread because John 20:17, Jesus Christ proved that you're just DECEIVING yourself. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

You console yourself insulting others and making a FALSE claim to derail this thread you set up.

John 20:17, Jesus Christ says your thread topic is GIBBERISH grin cheesy
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
OK so what's next? undecided

Preciousgirl:

Fooooools
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by onlyfacts: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Wait something doesn't add up. You said in your previous post which I read that "YHWH, God of the Old is Jesus Christ of Nazareth He is the King of the Jews".

From this statement, you believe Jesus is the same as Jehovah but with another name is that not so? From your other post I believe it is so.

So if Jesus and Jehovah are one and the same God just as you believe, just the same way Jesus and Emmanuel are the same person with different names, witnessing about any of them shouldn't make you an antichrist.

But if you label them as antichrist despite the fact that the names all represent one God as you believe, wouldn't that also by implication make you also an antichrist? Cause you believe they are one and the same and yet you are still speaking against the same jesus in another name.

And if you believe this logic of them being one and the same is wrong ,them you are automatically denying that Jesus and jehovah are not the same God but two separate individuals. That will no longer be antichrist but be antitrinity doctrine, which obviously is more damaging to the dogma.
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
enilove:

You can't witness about Jesus without the Father .

For God so loved the world that He sent His........

I'm not a Jehovah's Witness either, but if I compare them with Pentecostals and other "Christian" groups I tend to prefer having dealings with them. And I find it suspicious how Pentecostals attack them but usually spare the Catholics.
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by Preciousgirl(f): 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
onlyfacts:

Wait something doesn't add up. You said in your previous post which I read that "YHWH, God of the Old is Jesus Christ of Nazareth He is the King of the Jews".

From this statement, you believe Jesus is the same as Jehovah but with another name is that not so? From your other post I believe it is so.

So if Jesus and Jehovah are one and the same God just as you believe, just the same way Jesus and Emmanuel are the same person with different names, witnessing about any of them shouldn't make you an antichrist.

But if you label them as antichrist despite the fact that the names all represent one God as you believe, wouldn't that also by implication make you also an antichrist? Cause you believe they are one and the same and yet you are still speaking against the same jesus in another name.

And if you believe this logic of them being one and the same is wrong ,them you are automatically denying that Jesus and jehovah are not the same God but two separate individuals. That will no longer be antichrist but be antitrinity doctrine, which obviously is more damaging to the dogma.

I don't know about Jehovah. God is not called Jehovah; if u are referring to YHWH, that is cool but there is nothing. Like Jehovah

The scriptures ask us to do all things in the name of Jesus

There is nothing like Jehovah

And I have not stated anywhere that Jesus is Jehovah

Jesus is YHWH
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by onlyfacts: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
Preciousgirl:

I don't know about Jehovah. God is not called Jehovah; if u are referring to YHWH, that is cool but there is nothing. Like Jehovah

The scriptures ask us to do all things in the name of Jesus

There is nothing like Jehovah

And I have not stated anywhere that Jesus is Jehovah

Jesus is YHWH

Simple Google search will reveal YHWH is either Yahweh or jehovah, but never jesus.

If this is the angle you want to approach it, you missed it.
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by Preciousgirl(f): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
onlyfacts:

Simple Google search will reveal YHWH is either Yahweh or jehovah, but never jesus.

If this is the angle you want to approach it, you missed it.

Google?

Lol, if your understanding of Scriptures is premised on Google, then I pity u.
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by onlyfacts: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Google?

Lol, if your understanding of Scriptures is premised on Google, then I pity u.

Jesus is either Yeshua, Yahshua or Y'shua in Hebrew meaning "to deliver" , "to rescue" as a saviour does.

Why YHWH, Yahweh or Jehovah means "He brings into existence whatever existence", "he causes to become whatever he wants to become" etc.

YHWH also translate to Yahweh or jehovah according to numerous translations, but never Jesus. Then I wonder where your understanding of scriptures come from

2 Likes

Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by Janosky: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2020
onlyfacts:

Jesus is either Yeshua, Yahshua or Y'shua in Hebrew meaning "to deliver" , "to rescue" as a saviour does.

Why YHWH, Yahweh or Jehovah means "He brings into existence whatever existence", "he causes to become whatever he wants to become" etc.

YHWH also translate to Yahweh or jehovah according to numerous translations, but never Jesus. Then I wonder where your understanding of scriptures come from

The girl and her Pastorpreneurs spoon-feeding her with GIBBERISH, them never reach the level to understand your authentic comment.
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by freshboi88: 11:49am On Dec 25, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

I'm not a Jehovah's Witness either, but if I compare them with Pentecostals and other "Christian" groups I tend to prefer having dealings with them. And I find it suspicious how Pentecostals attack them but usually spare the Catholics.

JW spotted!!!!......hiding under the pretence of I am not a JW. Lair!!!!

1 Like

Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by freshboi88: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2020
onlyfacts:

Your mouth Abi finger dey sharp here now.....YHWH and Jesus are the same being but different persons.... Simple.
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by Janosky: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
freshboi88:

Your mouth Abi finger dey sharp here now.....YHWH and Jesus are the same being but different persons.... Simple.

LYING Dullard uttering GIBBERISH grin cheesy cheesy grin
John 20:17. Revelation 3:12.

For him mind angel and Yahweh are the same being. (Hosea 12:3-4)

Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
freshboi88:

JW spotted!!!!......hiding under the pretence of I am not a JW. Lair!!!!

You guys are getting psychotic. Pls mental health is important. Take care of yourself. Imagine the cheek of this clown saying I'm lying. I've noticed a great reduction in IQ level in kids of these days.
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by freshboi88: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Janosky:

LYING Dullard uttering GIBBERISH grin cheesy cheesy grin
John 20:17. Revelation 3:12.

For him mind angel and Yahweh are the same being. (Hosea 12:3-4)

You be MUMU. Make I put u for loop way u no go comot.....Ode!!!!!!

Rev 22:12-13“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Janosky dey shout bet Y Jesus dey talk like this nah? E dey claim for this verses now say e nah God.

1 Like

Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by freshboi88: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

You guys are getting psychotic. Pls mental health is important. Take care of yourself. Imagine the cheek of this clown saying I'm lying. I've noticed a great reduction in IQ level in kids of these days.

I am at a loss here. What happened to your brain man?..cos all u have written up there is just absolute trash.

Why am i not surprised? What should 1 expect from a bloody JW lover? One of the requirements to be JW lover is to not have sense.
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
freshboi88:

I am at a loss here. What happened to your brain man?..cos all u have written up there is just absolute trash.

Why am i not surprised? What should 1 expect from a bloody JW lover? One of the requirements to be JW lover is to not have sense.

Calm down you're losing it. I gave you free advice. Use it.
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by freshboi88: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Calm down you're losing it. I gave you free advice. Use it.

Take your free advice and stuff it up your black ugly ass. Dumb Ass!!!!
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
freshboi88:

Calm down. The veins on your neck are bulging. Calm down.

1 Like

Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by Janosky: 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
freshboi88:

You be MUMU. Make I put u for loop way u no go comot.....Ode!!!!!!

Rev 22:12-13“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Janosky dey shout bet Y Jesus dey talk like this nah? E dey claim for this verses now say e nah God.

This Boi wey dey DECEIVE himself grin cheesy
Let the Bible disgrace your post...

*Acts 3:13,23-26, who is Jesus Christ..?
Yahweh's servant and prophet

* Revelation 1:1-3, who gave Revelation to Jesus?
Yahweh did..

* Revelation 22:6,13 & Acts 3:13,23-26, who is the Alpha and Omega who sent His prophet,Jesus?
The Lord God, Almighty Yahweh is the Alpha and Omega.

*John 20:17 , your so called "Alpha and Omega" is a son in the spiritual realm, always obedient to his God.
This boi think say him get SENSE
grin cheesy grin
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by Janosky: 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Calm down. The veins on your neck are bulging. Calm down.
The Bros, your maturity is outstanding.
Shalom.
freshboi88:

Shuooo !!!

GIBBERISH your Pastorpreneurs dey feed you.
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by freshboi88: 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
Janosky:

The Bros, your maturity is outstanding.
Shalom.

Shuooo !!!

GIBBERISH your Pastorpreneurs dey feed you.

Use Ur brain..... shouting pastorpreneurs up and down. Rev 22: 13 dey cure your madness.

12“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Jesus talk say he dey come soon and he be the alpha and omega. Choi!!!!! Jesus wan use truth kill Janosky. See as body dey pain Janosky as I show am this passage.
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by freshboi88: 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Janosky:

This Boi wey dey DECEIVE himself grin cheesy
Let the Bible disgrace your post...

*Acts 3:13,23-26, who is Jesus Christ..?
Yahweh's servant and prophet

* Revelation 1:1-3, who gave Revelation to Jesus?
Yahweh did..

* Revelation 22:6,13 & Acts 3:13,23-26, who is the Alpha and Omega who sent His prophet,Jesus?
The Lord God, Almighty Yahweh is the Alpha and Omega.

*John 20:17 , your so called "Alpha and Omega" is a son in the spiritual realm, always obedient to his God.
This boi think say him get SENSE
grin cheesy grin

No be my so called Alpha and Omega. Nah Jesus use I'm mouth call himself Alpha and Omega. See am here

The truth is sweet!!!! And bitter to Janosky
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by Janosky: 1:48am On Dec 26, 2020
freshboi88:

No be my so called Alpha and Omega. Nah Jesus use I'm mouth call himself Alpha and Omega. See am here

[s]The truth is sweet!!!! And bitter to Janosky [/s]

LYING Dullard DECEIVING himself.
Revelation 22:10-13, the angel is relaying to John the message of the Lord God Yahweh Almighty, the Alpha and Omega

Your mumu done do
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by freshboi88: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2020
Janosky:

LYING Dullard DECEIVING himself.
Revelation 22:10-13, the angel is relaying to John the message of the Lord God Yahweh Almighty, the Alpha and Omega

Your mumu done do
grin cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha.....This one clear as daylight

Who is coming soon?..….......Ansa this question and shame ur lying father the devil

Rev 22:13 shows u r lying. See am

12“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done . 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
Re: See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist by johnw47: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2020
Jesus speaking through His angel:
Rev 22:12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 
Rev 22:13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Rev 22:16  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Rev 22:20  He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Alpha and Omega said in verse 12: I come quickly
in verse 20 He said again: I come quickly
john affirms it is Jesus Christ: "Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Book Of John (listen to JESUS & things that took place during HIS time on Earth) / Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult / Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.