Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine (74820 Views)

Forensic Analysis Has Exposed Ganduje’, Anti-Graft Agency Reveals / Presidential Poll: Forensic Analysis Shows Over-voting In 10,000 Pus, Omokri Cla / Buhari: Those Accusing Me Of Condoning Herdsmen Killings Are Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by manuroq(m): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2020
Oh God why would a few set of people trouble us for so long, military kills the innocent people for unjust reason and then the same leaders denies it totally. Shame

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Bigchristo: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Do you think things are gonna remain the same?
the Nigeria that I know will remain the same until something more than election is used to select our leaders.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Vicjnr07: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2020
dre11:
A report published by the Digital Forensic Research Lab on Thursday noted that open-source evidence contradicted these denials

https://mobile.twitter.com/jean_leroux/status/1319333028674572291

https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/24/lekki-massacre-forensic-analysis-proves-videos-killings-are-genuine
atlast, wat proof did u fuckers have in denyin dis. Shootin at unharm prostester, nigeria goverment is a DISGRACE!
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by openmine(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

It means mass murder. In toll gate context, it means direct shooting to kill protesters. WE'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH EVEN UN THIS VIDEO.

Lifelives waswere lost, I've never fight that.
Haba dont tell me you dont know the meaning of that term!
oga please go and check the meaning of massacre or better still use google as your guide!

Okay let me epp you.....

massacre

- an indiscriminate and brutal slaughter of many people.
- A massacre is a killing, typically of multiple victims, considered morally unacceptable
- An indiscriminate and brutal slaughter of many people
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Kdon2: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2020
CID11:
I told you. The major reason their commander had to stop them was that the mission was already compromised. There was a lot of survival witnesses who will testify against them. He wasn't really the nice guy, but the mission was compromised. Believe me this will get to international courts. The Army is aware of this. That why the are trying to rebuke the story. Mr President has been having countless meetings with former leaders. Every body knows , the Lekki Massacre is the top agenda. If it wasn't serious, he won't be having countless meetings. Well let's watch and see. But I know, it won't end here

Yes. Seriously compromised! First the protesters were peaceful, second they were within the lawful time to be outside as curfew starts 9pm while army had arrived at 7pm shooting them! They were also none confrontational. A lot went awry for the army this time. They violated the law and committed treason
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Foolishbuhari: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

Pesin wey dey make claim that they can not support with facts is talking about modicum and integrity. What a sad irony.. grin grin

This is why I enjoy entertainment on NL, the kind of absurdities you read fit make you laff taya..

grin grin

Same way this forum irritates me because many foolish fools and they know themselves have over run the forum. If it's not stoking tribal sentiments, it's outright display of stupidity
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Chommybaby(f): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
No one is disputing the soldiers shooting on protesters ...

The massacre is what we are disputilng

I am not understanding you at all....

So you are saying they were shooting without killing undecided
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Chommybaby(f): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

And in lekki context, it means DIRECT SHOOTING AT PROTESTERS. Please where did this happen because I've never seen any video with such.

So what you expect to see is a video of someone videoing dead people or the bullets shot at them??

Your senselessness is amazing angry

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by kingxsamz(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

The massacre is what we are disputing

Oh.. So 10 or more innocent people being killed by the Nigerian army is not enough for an outrage?
Can you see the rubbish you're saying?
Would you be saying this if your mother or relative got killed by a stray bullet from those soldiers? undecided simply because they're paying you 30k to comment on Nairaland, you've lost your conscience. Clown.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by ThatFairGuy1: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2020
Chommybaby:

So what you expect to see is a video of someone videoing dead people or the bullets shot at them??

Your senselessness is amazing angry
You're the one insensible here. After the shooting, there was still Livestream from them showing 3-4 bullet cartridge, dj switch asking someone to stop smoking. YOU'RE THE UNINFORMED MIND HERE, SWERVE
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Chommybaby(f): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You're the one insensible here. After the shooting, there was still Livestream from them showing 3-4 bullet cartridge, dj switch asking someone to stop smoking. YOU'RE THE UNINFORMED MIND HERE, SWERVE

Can I ask you some question??

What exactly is your argument about the killings...

Why do you sound like you have a guilty conscience about this whole thing...

What will you gain by causing more pain to the families already in pain....

I hope you know that you might die at anytime and that you will have to eventually face your fears....

Cos you are not better than those dead ones....

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Basher8583: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2020
Yujin:
21st century babe. Nothing is hidden any more. Those responsible will pay for killing peaceful protesters. You can bury the truth but after sometime it will ressurrect because truth is life.
Freedom is near.

But who are the protesters killed.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by IntegralC(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2020
html14java:
What a country.
Let me fetch the video again.
Modified: See one of the videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EaUMKvp7-g
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Oshokalo: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

This rubbish thread did not address what Omotola said.

She did not say there was no gunshots, she asked the parents and relatives of the supposedly dead people to come out and ask questions about their dead children and relatives and so far, we are yet to see any parent ask about their kinds.

listen to the latest news,an eye witness says soldiers carted away with dead bodies,mind u before some people go realize their children is among he go take time,u no what there is no how u will tell ur mother u want to go and protest and she will jump up and be happy about it when she is hearing of killing everywhere,some people even dey far from their relative self
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by IntegralC(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2020
Farki:
Goons, zombies and idiots parading themselves as independent thinkers will soon invade this thread. You don't even need all these fancy techniques just watch this video a bystander took at sandfield.

https://twitter.com/don_phezy/status/1319964745093554181?s=19
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Basher8583: 10:18am On Oct 25, 2020
Miniso:
Nigeria is a scam, the nigerian military has made a fool of themselves. where are all those fools on this forum saying the massacre was fake.. it shall never be well with you'all. angry angry, still doubting... Thank God for technology

Its unfortunate. That forensic investigation team should not put thier repute to shame as thats not how forensics is carried out.
Thier satelite image did not show dead bodies. Neither did the video show the military gunning down anyone. So how did they come to thier dubious conclusion.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by OyinO: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2020
Tunde835:
U wan change mouth fast abi
Don't mind that imbecilic mofo!
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by jumper524(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

People has been eating human-cow meat for years without knowing, that's why Nigerians are so scare of few idiotic fulani terrorist in security outfits with AK-47s.

Even British high commission to Nigeria lied there was no shooting.
If not IPOB satellites that are exposing what's happening, the whole world won't have known.
Below are fulani ritualists turning dead bodies into cows and sent to the Southerner markets.
are you making mockery of the biafra struggle?
this is too much of a joker.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by OyinO: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Change mouth? Nah

We have been consistent with what we believe on

Believe? Belief? You must be outta ya mind. What do you mean by belief? Meaning belief supercede concrete evidences?
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2020
jumper524:
are you making mockery of the biafra struggle?
this is too much of a joker.

Are those fulani terrorist government agencies massacring unarmed innocent people joking

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by ProT: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Olodo!
Murdering just one person is way too much!

St1nking p1gs like u would believe it's a massacre only when thousands of people are murdered.

U are a disgrace to humanity; and I blame ur w0rthless, id1ots of parents that gave birth and raised a Arrow like u.
The day soldiers go k1ll ur papa and ur mama, make sure say u dispute am.

"The massacre is what we are disputing" kee u there!
Weyrey!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by helinues: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2020
ProT:

Ogbeni, go find work; ass-licking no be job.

Save that epistle for mods...

My regards to your colleagues reading from the side bar
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by antibullshit: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2020
The day of reckoning is near. These evil men have been ignoring or even aiding killings all over nigeria so they thought it would be biz as usual.
this is the straw that broke the camels back!
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by ProT: 11:30am On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Save that epistle for mods...

My regards to your colleagues reading from the side bar
Ya, the MODs should do their job; if I broke any rule, then I deserve whatever consequence that follows; that is who I am.

But as a fellow human, I speak to u as a lost soul u are; retrace ur steps and avoid being used by ur fellow humans just because of mere crumbs.

You are NOT a slave, stop acting as one!
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by divineappo(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

u wil die in the hands of these evil military men

the evil u defend will befall you

Amen

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

So after shooting live bullets into a crowd of thousands of people you expect a "womanssacre" abi?

The fool was probably expecting WanBisaaccre!

Thunder go faya all of una. Instead make we put mouth for one place, you are believing the words of people who have never valued your existence, and at the expense of evidences and live witnesses, foreign and abroad. These people need to be check, unless they've been bought, in which case they are free to display their poor mentality.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Basher8583:

But who are the protesters killed.

This your question is very insensitive, its the type of question that will encourage them to try this again next time; and that time hopefully, people will demand evidence that you were among the casualty.

I mean what other evidences do you seek. War bullets were shot at unarmed protesters, you've seen it enter people's legs in deep, you've seen it enter people's stomach bringing out their intestines, some died in the hospital, even the governor tried as much as possible to maintain there was no casualty but he later announced two people died.

It's a very poor ratio to think only two people died but you guys asking these kinds of questions should remember how bitchery Karma is. Some may have their legs amputated eventually, that was some horror your fellow citizen went through. Shame on all of you carrying the thought of this question in your head.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Basher8583: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
GOOOGLE504:

This your question is very insensitive, its the type of question that will encourage them to try this again next time; and that time hopefully, people will demand evidence that you were among the casualty.

I mean what other evidences do you seek. War bullets were shot at unarmed protesters, you've seen it enter people's legs in deep, you've seen it enter people's stomach bringing out their intestines, some died in the hospital, even the governor tried as much as possible to maintain there was no casualty but he later announced two people died.

It's a very poor ratio to think only two people died but you guys asking these kinds of questions should remember how bitchery Karma is. Some may have their legs amputated eventually, that was some horror your fellow citizen went through. Shame on all of you carrying the thought of this question in your head.

Shame on you for wishing harm on people that were not harmed. Thats how you all lied against people that had to come out openly that they were not killed

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation / Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.