Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine (74813 Views)

Forensic Analysis Has Exposed Ganduje’, Anti-Graft Agency Reveals / Presidential Poll: Forensic Analysis Shows Over-voting In 10,000 Pus, Omokri Cla / Buhari: Those Accusing Me Of Condoning Herdsmen Killings Are Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by ThatFairGuy1: 6:23am On Oct 25, 2020
CodeTemplar:
It was a massacre. I will keep using it.

They shot at unarmed citizens raising their hands up and singing the anthem with flags in hand.
BUT WE'VE NEVER SEEN ANY VIDEO THAT SUPPORT THIS YOUR CLAIM. Do you have any video of such? I'll like to see

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Teknoteableblog: 6:25am On Oct 25, 2020
kimjongJezebel:
All those paid and conscienless miscreants here on Nairaland and other social media outlets who denied the shooting will also die by guns fired by the same useless security agencies. Amin. Even the Governor of the state, who receives security briefings, immediately went on Air to say that forces beyond his control ordered soldiers to shoot at people.

People can't be this heartless as to defend obvious truth. We're talking about innocent blood here. Why will someone go as far defending soldiers that killed innocent people in cold blood? For how much?! I can't believe it really
amen! They will all die by the bullet of army bruitality.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by kulekaa(m): 6:31am On Oct 25, 2020
I was there that night, people were killed without any provocation. We were informed they were going to come and an instruction was given by DJ Switch that everyone should try and have a flag we complied though some people weren't able to get one. She continued that it's treason to shoot someone holding a flag. We were asked to sit on the floor and wave the flag in the air
Everything was going smoothly until few minutes to 7pm when we were alerted of their Presence they came through Mobil Axis before one would say Jack we were surrounded . And that was how these guys began shooting we all sat on the floor with our flags up while we continued singing the national anthem. I began to say within me that... i don't get it if this people don't want us here i think they would have stayed in one direction and ask everyone to leave and not surround everywhere
By d time i raised by head up a bit 4 people were already dead in front of me, one guy later died while one soldier was trying to remove the speaker we were using it was a gigantic one it fell on him we tried to revive him but he died an hour later. They stopped shooting when their commander arrived. I was able to escape when i heard some boys planning to burn the toll gate. In fact the fuel that was used was removed from a bike that the owner was killed.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by heysquare(m): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2020
Great! Remain crucial things: the corpses and how the army evacuated them: the arrival of Sars 30minutes after the Army left as reported by DJ switch! Nigeria must be again as never before!
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by richie240: 6:37am On Oct 25, 2020
Hehehehehe..... sebi una don dey prize am come down by una set abi?
From 78 to 15.
Las-las una go still prizam come down to 2.

[s]
ibuildstuff:

So because hundreds of persons did not die then it's not massacre?

Anyway more than 15 persons died. U can call it what ever u like.
[/s]

If u really want to know what happened to d 78 missing bodies in d 'massacre', then ipob satellites has dpne it for u!

Mystery of disappearance of 78 bodies solved!!!
The mystery of the disappearance, according to ipob sources, has bn solved!
The source claimed the dead bodies were ritually turned to cows, hence their disappearance!

According to the source - "welcomeToBiiafra" , the images were captured by 'ipob satellites!!!
See 'ipob satellites images' below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6202872/lekki-massacre-forensic-analysis-proves/11#95301218

grin grin grin

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Organs(m): 6:48am On Oct 25, 2020
Davash222:
Anyone doubting the authenticity of the Lekki massacre videos should have his or her brains examined.

You and all the over 900 liking your comment should read again the write up. Pay attention this time. Its either you can't comprehend english or you don't understand the narrative is from different sources with a misleading headline.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by CodeTemplar: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

BUT WE'VE NEVER SEEN ANY VIDEO THAT SUPPORT THIS YOUR CLAIM. Do you have any video of such? I'll like to see
Light, camera and billboards were deactivated. I depend on eye witnesses especially active protesters I know were already part of the protest in the days leading to the massacre because they pictorial evidences they took while the protest was not yet under army assault. If you think I will take a BMC account over theirs you are deeply daft.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Midas01: 6:57am On Oct 25, 2020
Shut your stinking mouth there, mumu. Go on Twitter and search for videos and you'll find them. I even watched DJ switch's IG live that night and watched people die from the gun shots.

Foreign news correspondents were also present and witnessed everything live, they even had to hide behind their car for safety and you're here saying jargons.

Go will punish you fools playing politics with human lives.
sweetrace:
What rubbish forensic! Show us videos of the army shooting at the protesters or stop this unnecessary fueling of Tempers.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Midas01: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2020
Go and find the video and you'll see it mumu.
ThatFairGuy1:

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Midas01: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2020
Shut up your mouth. The army took the dead bodies away. But guess what, someone found a dead body there yesterday, go search on Twitter and you'll find it, mofo.
ivolt:

No one is disputing the shooting but no dead body has been found till now.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by ThatFairGuy1: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Light, camera and billboards were deactivated. I depend on eye witnesses especially active protesters I know were already part of the protest in the days leading to the massacre because they pictorial evidences they took while the protest was not yet under army assault. If you think I will take a BMC account over theirs you are deeply daft.
You're not sane. Picture took before the incident? Listen and ask yourself if you made any sense
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by ThatFairGuy1: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2020
Midas01:
Go and find the video and you'll see it mumu.
Your father
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Midas01: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2020
What part of "soldiers went away with the dead bodies" don't you understand?

No one present at the scene said it was 78 dead. The account that posted that information has been proven to be a fake account so why hanging on that?

DJ switch who was present at the scene and whose live stream I watched said she had counted 15 bodies by the time her battery died, and her story corroborates that of other witnesses so my conclusion is that you're a big fool.
richie240:

Where are the bodies!
Una own 'massacre' nor dey get 'dead bodies' ni?
Even d video showed DT d soldiers were firing into d air!

U said 78, and u posted fake pictures of dead bodies to back up ur claims and u were busted, so wetin remain again? grin

una nor dey taya ni?

The same 'forensic analysy' and 'satellite imageries' that captured d soldiers couldn't capture d 78 bodies abi?
Are u guys normal atall?

Cc: helinues

cool
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Kdon2: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
From the video they did analysis on there is no where in the scene Army shot straight to protesters.
There was shooting but lekki massacre is a pure lies.

Illiterate
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Kdon2: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
You all should stop using the word MASSACRE.

Go get sense your family may be one of the victims!
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Nauttyprof(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
No one is disputing the soldiers shooting on protesters ...

The massacre is what we are disputing

God will punish you. Heartless fellow.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Kdon2: 7:20am On Oct 25, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

You are a pathological liar.Where you amongst the team that did the analysis?

He is a beast!
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2020
with shots fired into the air..... lolzzz wonder the number of people killed in that air they fired into
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Kdon2: 7:22am On Oct 25, 2020
crackhaus:

Some things are not meant to be deliberated when the facts are clear as day.

1. Were soldiers from the NA present at Lekki tollgate at a time when the curfew was not yet in effect?
2. Were the lights turned off?
3. Were shots fired, or did we hear gunshots?

The answers to these are all that matters.

Whether you're counting 5 deaths or 65 deaths, is really besides the point.

Please don't engage a psychiatric patient as that guy!
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by CodeTemplar: 7:22am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You're not sane. Picture took before the incident? Listen and ask yourself if you made any sense
Yes pictures taken before, because it proves they were active protester and not some govt sponsored BMC members.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Kdon2: 7:24am On Oct 25, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

WTF do you mean by officially? Are you sure you are mentally okay? At least 15 people died at the Lekki toll gate.This is not even counting the ones that died in the hospital or the ones that were shot later that night

He is mentally unstable. Maybe they have pour cement in his brain!
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Kdon2: 7:26am On Oct 25, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Amen....anyone who denial there was no shooting at lekki toll gate would die by accidental gun shots before December 2020!

Ameeeeeeeeen! 10000000×

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Kdon2: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2020
Paperwhite:
Posterity will forever judge all the evil people that played with people who lost their lives in the course of the endSARS protests.All the people sponsoring hooligans in Abuja will surely receive their own reward too.

And evil will never depart from the homestead of all who facilitated the killings!
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by richie240: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2020
Hehehehehe.... una don dey prizam come down by una sef abi? grin cheesy
The same "satellite imageries" that captured the soldiers couldn't capture the 78 bodies abi?

U think everybody na ipob ni?

Anyways, let me help u out concerning d disappearance of d 78 bodies:
According to 'ipob sourves', they were ritually turned into cows, hence d disappearance! grin grin

Mystery of disappearance of 78 bodies solved!!!
The mystery of the disappearance, according to ipob sources, has bn solved!
The source claimed the dead bodies were ritually turned to cows, hence their disappearance!

According to the source - "welcomeToBiiafra" , the images were captured by 'ipob satellites!!!
See 'ipob satellites images' below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6202872/lekki-massacre-forensic-analysis-proves/11#95301218

cool

Midas01:
What part of "soldiers went away with the dead bodies" don't you understand?

No one present at the scene said it was 78 dead. The account that posted that information has been proven to be a fake account so why hanging on that?

DJ switch who was present at the scene and whose live stream I watched said she had counted 15 bodies by the time her battery died, and her story corroborates that of other witnesses so my conclusion is that you're a big fool.

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Kdon2: 7:32am On Oct 25, 2020
kulekaa:
I was there that night, people were killed without any provocation. We were informed they were going to come and an instruction was given by DJ Switch that everyone should try and have a flag we complied though some people weren't able to get one. She continued that it's treason to shoot someone holding a flag. We were asked to sit on the floor and wave the flag in the air
Everything was going smoothly until few minutes to 7pm when we were alerted of their Presence they came through Mobil Axis before one would say Jack we were surrounded . And that was how these guys began shooting we all sat on the floor with our flags up while we continued singing the national anthem. I began to say within me that... i don't get it if this people don't want us here i think they would have stayed in one direction and ask everyone to leave and not surround everywhere
By d time i raised by head up a bit 4 people were already dead in front of me, one guy later died while one soldier was trying to remove the speaker we were using it was a gigantic one it fell on him we tried to revive him but he died an hour later. They stopped shooting when their commander arrived. I was able to escape when i heard some boys planning to burn the toll gate. In fact the fuel that was used was removed from a bike that the owner was killed.

Hmmm. This Eyewitness account is detailed and a confirmation of DJ switch and other true accounts.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by CID11: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2020
Kdon2:

Hmmm. This Eyewitness account is detailed and a confirmation of DJ switch and other true accounts.
I told you. The major reason their commander had to stop them was that the mission was already compromised. There was a lot of survival witnesses who will testify against them. He wasn't really the nice guy, but the mission was compromised. Believe me this will get to international courts. The Army is aware of this. That why the are trying to rebuke the story. Mr President has been having countless meetings with former leaders. Every body knows , the Lekki Massacre is the top agenda. If it wasn't serious, he won't be having countless meetings. Well let's watch and see. But I know, it won't end here
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by adadike(f): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

Who cares whom you are interested in?
PA Chukwy m . Welcome back o. Miss u greatly
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by justmondris: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
No one is disputing the soldiers shooting on protesters ...

The massacre is what we are disputing

That means you do not know the meaning of massacre. According to wikepidia "A massacre is a killing, typically of multiple victims, considered morally unacceptable, especially when perpetrated by a group of political actors against defenseless victims. "

you can help yourself with this link : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:11am On Oct 25, 2020
May God Almighty destroy those who engineered the Lekki massacre.

They will never have a peace of mind, and they shall experience a painful death.

This year will be the end of them by the special grace of God.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 25, 2020
So, after I posted that for almost 5 days after the massacre we are yet to see names, pictures and family members of the victims and that if Eniola Badmus had not spoken and seen by people that she was not at the scene of lekki tollgate she would have been kidnapped or even killed to blackmail government. Some miscreants and hoodlums started to fabricate names. They could only fabricate about 4 names. The Yoruba name - Folorunso Olabisi whose family contact number was given as 08147240541 is a good point for intelligence and operational units in Yoruba land to start to unmask the people and the veracity of their story. I believed the number (08147240541) from MTN user database is not that of a Yoruba person. The said Folorunso Olabisi biodata, friends and family member will unmask the people behind the propaganda.

I am not in support of FG, but totally against desecration of any Yoruba traditional institution and attack against any of our great men out of bitterness and vendetta. Those BRT buses and school buses burnt at Okitipupa are they FG or El- Rufai buses at Abuja? Why do single out TVC for destruction?
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Gandollaar(f): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2020
dre11:
No matter how long lies is used to cover the events leading to the killings........

The truth will always prevail
For the first time, I'm reading you in the comments section.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.