Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' (10259 Views)

Alex Otti Visits Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Ohaneze Ndigbo Lagos Visits Sanwo-Olu (Pictures) / El-Rufai Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says He Nearly Shed Tears Seeing Burnt Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by BlackBaron: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Evil (Tinubu) fighting back.

2023, Tinubu/APC/PDP are getting the boot!
Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
MrMaestro:

They think we have amnesia. Forgetting how they conduct themselves here everyday and now they want to say we're best friends as they cheer for Oba;s palace ransacked, burning of southwest, and destruction of yorubaland, meanwhile nnamdi says nothing should be touched on their lands. Only a FOOL will ignore all these things.

Dont mind them. Very treacherous and duplicitous people fond of shameless revisionism of history.

Check my posts to see I would be a millionaire if I had a kobo for everytime I warned Igbos, from when I joined this forum to now, about their antics of attacking and insulting Tinubu daily alone out of all Nigerians leader.

I pointed out again and again the man has never led them at State or federal level and last held any official position in 2007 when he bowed out as Governor of Lagos and not Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Imo or Ebonyi. He has no say in their misrule in ala Igbo and is not the cause of it.

They did not listen and continued hounding Jagaban. All of a sudden, after the damage is done, they want to now play innocent and hide behind some fake and imaginary Southern unity "Fulani paid agents" are trying to truncate.

Igbos, pull the other leg. You gave it your best shot to get Tinubu and failed. Even Kanu pleaded for you guys to ensure you finish the job and not let Tinubu "escape" . Deal with whatever comes next as men who understand that all actions, good or bad, have consequences in life.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by SuperStriker: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
flokii:
Igbo leaders should call their wards to order now before it's too late.. don't let Yorubas rise up against you and burn you to ashes. There are many Benjamin Adekunles ready to treat your fvck up to the last.

Tinubu is our leader, a former governor in Lagos, not in Abia, Imo, Enugu, Anambra or Ebonyi. If you want to kill someone go and meet your leaders in your state!

I repeat we will not take any further attack on Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by any bastard from whereever.

Enough is enough!

You're a useless fool. Go and die. Rotten eediot
Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by fr3do(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Senseless tribalism on this thread

Me and other sensible youth no dey do tribe, we are living the best lives we can, we want marry and stay married to correct spouses and send our children abroad.
Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by olasaad(f): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
zpakln:
Who is Tinubu?

You say what

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by Ventura1: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Flight from Europe to Nigeria averages 6hrs, he own the private jet in which he shuttle the world, he should spare us the lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
richie240:

Like 1966, like 2020!

Yes and so it shall remain for Igbos who are innately a vengeful, intolerant and clannish people by nature.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by History555: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
LegendHero:

You are somehow trying to twist all this while trying to play smart.

What the issue is here is that the you guys need to be called out for your treachery!

We all started in agitation against our leaders and said they are corrupt which all Youth believed or majority part.

Then you were fixated on Tinubu just like you have always done against Yoruba leaders like (Awolowo, Abiola, and etc), by cheering on the destruction and burning of their properties while hiding under the pretext of emanticioation.

But you guys were silent about burning Peter Obi house who supervised the countless proven massacre of his people in Akwuzu case and Suddenly Ekweremadu house and business still remain intact even after he was caught with over 20+ houses abroad. You all kept quiet and instead burnt police station and other public properties without attacking your leaders directly.

Nnamdi Kanu that fool was instructing the burning of Sanwoolu and Tinubu house and businesses without calling his foot soldiers to burn their own leaders home. Even Ikpeazu was spared.

Note I’m not saying Yorubas are not the one that burn those places but I’m telling you guys to stop meddling into Yoruba affair and stop demonizing our leaders while you protect your own through a decoy.

Your treachery is gradually coming out and those Yorubas that already fell for that psychological coordinated attack are now retracing their steps and thinking for themselves.

Ask yourself, if a Yoruba man go on air by saying Igbos should burn the place of Obi of Onitsha and All Igbo political leaders, do you think the Igbos Will cheer him on ? Then why are you hypocritically blaming the Yorubas for speaking up against the foolish Kanu and his unguarded utterances?

Most of you are now going about claiming the Yorubas on Nairaland are Fulanis to deviate, I don’t know when the Igbos started loving Yoruba so much that they will think Legendhero and other Yorubas on here are now Fulani.

The same kanu they call clown, ode, oponu, noise maker, chest beater, coward asked yoruba youths to destroy Yoruba properties and they compiled without question. Only to start blaming kanu after the deed is done. Tomorrow they will say yorubas are smart, intelligent, sophisticated yet kanu hold them youths for work

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by richie240: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oshigun:

Yes and so it shall remain for Igbos who are innately a vengeful, intolerant and clannish people by nature.
U can add 'absolutely ungrateful' to that list!
Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by History555: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oshigun:

All what you write cannot mask your pain and IPOBian disappointment. It is like when you plot a coup and give it your all. Yet it fails and falls short of taking out the main target.

You Igbos know what's coming next and that's why you are barking in frustration up and down trying hard to blame "Fulani agents of division".

Keyboard warrior. Making noise since Jonathan era. When would you enter street
Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by JAMO84: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
baliyubla:
See fly claiming to be an Eagle.

It’s clear this coward was hiding in a bunker somewhere and leaked the news of his traveling to throw his would be attackers off.
That's why he's called the master strategist. Only a genius would do what you said he did in your dreams.

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by MrMaestro: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oshigun:

Dont mind them. Very treacherous and duplicitous people fond of shameless revisionism of history.

Check my posts to see I would be a millionaire if I had a kobo for everytime I warned Igbos, from when I joined this forum to now, about their antics of attacking and insulting Tinubu daily alone out of all Nigerians leader.

I pointed out again and again the man has never led them at State or federal level and last held any official position in 2007 when he bowed out as Governor of Lagos and not Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Imo or Ebonyi. He has no say in their misrule in ala Igbo and is not the cause of it.

They did not listen and continued hounding Jagaban. All of a sudden, after the damage is done, they want to now play innocent and hide behind some fake and imaginary Southern unity "Fulani paid agents" are trying to truncate.

Igbos, pull the other leg. You gave it your best shot to get Tinubu and failed. Even Kanu pleaded for you guys to ensure you finish the job and not let Tinubu "escape" . Deal with whatever comes next as men who understand that all actions, good or bad, have consequences in life.
VERY TRUE. They are masters of the FORKED TONGUE. One day they will be saying "Southern Unity", then they will be spewing hatred on Awolowo, Tinubu the next second, and then they will go to sleep listening to Nnamdi Kanu encourage them to destroy Yorubaland and their own should "not be touched". Do they really think WE CAN'T SEE THIS? It is all public. Only a FOOL will ignore such things. We really need Yorubas to give up ALL niceties in our region and practice EXTREME clannish nature. Support your own first. If everyone only supports their own and you are being for everyone, you will surely take last place. I'm glad more Yoruba ppl are waking up to this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by Anambra1stS0n: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
LegendHero:

You are somehow trying to twist all this while trying to play smart.

What the issue is here is that the you guys need to be called out for your treachery!

We all started in agitation against our leaders and said they are corrupt which all Youth believed or majority part.

Then you were fixated on Tinubu just like you have always done against Yoruba leaders like (Awolowo, Abiola, and etc), by cheering on the destruction and burning of their properties while hiding under the pretext of emanticioation.

But you guys were silent about burning Peter Obi house who supervised the countless proven massacre of his people in Akwuzu case and Suddenly Ekweremadu house and business still remain intact even after he was caught with over 20+ houses abroad. You all kept quite and instead burnt police station and other public properties without attacking your leaders directly.

Nnamdi Kanu that fool was instructing the burning of Sanwoolu and Tinubu house and businesses without calling his foot soldiers to burn their own leaders home. Even Ikpeazu was spared.

Note I’m not saying Yorubas are not the one that burn those places but I’m telling you guys to stop meddling into Yoruba affair and stop demonizing our leaders while you protect your own through a decoy.

Your treachery is gradually coming out and those Yorubas that already fell for that psychological coordinated attack are now retracing their steps and thinking for themselves. So the game is not yet lost.

Ask yourself, if a Yoruba man go on air by saying Igbos should burn the place of Obi of Onitsha and All Igbo political leaders, do you think the Igbos Will cheer him on ? Then why are you hypocritically blaming the Yorubas for speaking up against the foolish Kanu and his unguarded utterances?

Most of you are now going about claiming the Yorubas on Nairaland are Fulanis to deviate, I don’t know when the Igbos started loving Yoruba so much that they will think Legendhero and other guys is now Fulani.

Don't allow stranger to educate you about your history, Yoruba land is always prone to rival political violence, during regional government west had major crises three times before it was declare state of emergency by TB, East and North didn't experience any crises, tell me it was IPOB that instigated Crises between Awolowo and Akintola that made you people destroyed many properties in Yoruba land then, IPOB also caused the rift that broke out between Alaafin and Afonja, when the disagreement reached the climax and the two had to take up arms, Afonja, out of regard for Alimi's spiritual and military prowess, sought his support. Alimi helped in mobilising an army in support of Afonja leading to victory over Alaafin. The defeat led the then Alaafin migrating from old Oyo to the site now called Oyo, IPOB made you guys lose Kwara to Fulani, you guys should stop chasing shadows, those after him will still humiliate him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by SuperStriker: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Some people would have heart attack tonight

TVC is back running in air

Tinubu is hail and hearty

Lagos is rebuilding

Their evil is backfiring on their own businesses and warehouses

Sanwo Olu is going to compensate our business owners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGOHSOAjT1c

How are we sure this is a recent video?
Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by Odingo1: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yoruba blaming the Igbos for their problems, what a tribe, when will they take responsibility of their youth actions like other tribes did.

Igbos are now commander in chief of Yorubaland and Yorubas are their zombies.
Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by JAMO84: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ojukwu would have been in ivory coast by now. Kanu would have dressed like Bobrisky and escape to Cameroon through Cross River. We know the real Cowards!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
richie240:

U can add 'absolutely ungrateful' to that list!

Personally Yorubas just need to understand the real nature of others they are dealing with and accommodating all in the name of "one Nigeria".

I have said it countless times that no nation can thrive hosting enemies-within and saboteurs such as the Igbos.

They should give Igbos their Biafra for f.ck sake.
Igbo people wahala is too much. Are they the only non-Yorubas in the SW? Why them alone always malevolently rising against our elected administrators like Sanwo Olu, Fashola and co and trying to cause trouble for our political leaders like Tinubu etal?

The only Yorubas Igbos back are troublesome and worthless Yorubas like FFK, Fayose, Bode George etal showing they don't mean well for the Yorubas. Yorubas need to really wake up and smell the Coffee quickly!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
JAMO84:
Ojukwu would have been in ivory coast by now. Kanu would have dressed like Bobrisky and escape to Cameroon through Cross River. We know the real Cowards!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

Indeed.
Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by Anambra1stS0n: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
SuperStriker:

Those after Tinubu are his brothers being use by burn to rule, the thugs Tinubu are funding will be use against him
Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by Odingo1: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oshigun:

Personally Yorubas just need to understand the real nature of others they are dealing with and accommodating all in the name of "one Nigeria".

I have said it countless times that no nation can thrive hosting enemies-within and saboteurs such as the Igbos.

Igbo people wahala is too much. Are they the only non-Yorubas in the SW? Why them alone always malevolently rising against our elected administrators like Sanwo Olu, Fashola and co and trying to cause trouble for our political leaders like Tinubu etal?

The only Yorubas Igbos back are troublesome and worthless Yorubas like FFK, Fayose, Bode George etal showing they don't mean well for the Yorubas. Yorubas need to really wake up and smell the Coffee quickly!!!!

Yoruba blaming the Igbos for their problems, what a tribe, when will they take responsibility of their youth actions like other tribes did.

Igbos are now commander in chief of Yorubaland and Yorubas are their zombies.

Osun state is still boiling today with looting of COVID 19 palliatives, maybe Igbos ask them to do that.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by TecM0: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
SuperStriker:

Jagaban is the number one trend on twitter right now, go on twitter and catch more videos of him
Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oshigun:

How can a thug like you be the one accommodating me? A thug like you who sleeps under the bridge? Accommodation kee you dia!!
Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by Injera(f): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
baliyubla:
See fly claiming to be an Eagle.

It’s clear this coward was hiding in a bunker somewhere and leaked the news of his traveling to throw his would be attackers off.
Like Nazi the fake Jew that cannot bury his mother.He will soon be repatriated back to face justice
Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by LegendHero(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
post=95295443:

Don't allow stranger to educate you about your history, Yoruba land is always prone to rival political violence, during regional government west had major crises three times before it was declare state of emergency by TB, East and North didn't experience any crises, tell me it was IPOB that instigated Crises between Awolowo and Akintola that made you people destroyed many properties in Yoruba land then, IPOB also caused the rift that broke out between Alaafin and Afonja, when the disagreement reached the climax and the two had to take up arms, Afonja, out of regard for Alimi's spiritual and military prowess, sought his support. Alimi helped in mobilising an army in support of Afonja leading to victory over Alaafin. The defeat led the then Alaafin migrating from old Oyo to the site now called Oyo, IPOB made you guys lose Kwara to Fulani, you guys should stop chasing shadows, those after him will still humiliate him.

Yes exactly, we are learning from that history which explained why I am opening the eyes of some of the lost Yorubas that can’t think among us.

You mentioned two cases using Awo/Akintola and Alaafin/Afonja.

In Awo/Akintola case, the Yoruba land resorted to chaos due to the fact that Awo never wanted to ally with the Hausas while Akintola want to ally with them and it is like an external issue that made the Yoruba go up in flames. External influence seen there.

Alaafin/Afonja too is external influence, Afonja thought he can find solace In the spirituality of Islam based on the treachery of Alimi and he fell for it by rising up against the Alaafin. External influence seen here too.

This Endsars issue too is the emotions that have been pelted up from people that had constantly attacked our leaders and blame them for every woes. They deployed military to Lekki and inturn blame Tinubu for the soldiers and made we Yorubas to rise up against our own by destroying it all. Another external influence.

People like me are talking because I have understood those history and I don’t want us to fall in the same pit like our fathers do. So don’t think I’m stupid or don’t understand history or why I’m talking like this!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by MrMaestro: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oshigun:

Oh I agree COMPLETELY
Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by Anambra1stS0n: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
LegendHero:

Yes exactly, we are learning from that history which explained why I am opening the eyes of some of the lost Yorubas that can’t think among us.

You mentioned two cases using Awo/Akintola and Alaafin/Afonja.

In Awo/Akintola case, the Yoruba land resorted to chaos due to the fact that Awo never wanted to ally with the Hausas while Akintola want to ally with them and it is like an external issue that made the Yoruba go up in flames. External influence seen there.

Alaafin/Afonja too is external influence, Afonja thought he can find solace In the spirituality of Islam based on the treachery of Alimi and he fell for it by rising up against the Alaafin. External influence seen here too.

This Endsars issue too is the emotions that have been pelted up from people that had constantly attacked our leaders and blame them for every woes. They deployed military to Lekki and inturn blame Tinubu for the soldiers and made we Yorubas to rise up against our own by destroying it all. Another external influence.

People like me are talking because I have understood those history and I don’t want us to fall in the same pit like our fathers do. So don’t think I’m stupid or don’t understand history or why I’m talking like this!
That's why you guys can't Unite, and that disunity among yourselves causing south a lot, I pity ignorant minds in South that believe South will unite, there can never be United South so far Yorubas are involve, wisdom is not by age this massage if from me.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by totit: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Some people would have heart attack tonight

TVC is back running in air

Tinubu is hail and hearty

Lagos is rebuilding

Their evil is backfiring on their own businesses and warehouses

Sanwo Olu is going to compensate our business owners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGOHSOAjT1c

Welcome back, sir.

May all enemies and those desiring your downfall fall yakata before you grin cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

How can a thug like you be the one accommodating me? A thug like you who sleeps under the bridge? Accommodation kee you dia!!

Lol. Under the bridge is where the life is at in Lagos. Free ganja and pu.ssy yapa under the bridge unless of course na man yansh you want which I hear you batty bwoy IPOBians are into big time. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by MrMaestro: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
post=95296464:

That's why you guys can't Unite, and that disunity among yourselves causing south a lot, I pity ignorant minds in South that believe South will unite, there can never be United South so far Yorubas are involve, wisdom is not by age this massage if from me.
There's no way on earth yorubas can completely ally with igbos due to the ipob factor. As long as IPOB exists, we will always treat them as an enemy of our people. The damage has been done and CANNOT be reversed.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by Lamasta(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
What of Oba of lagos can we meet him too
Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by History555: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' by totit: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oshigun:

Lol. Under the bridge is where the life is at in Lagos. Free ganja and pu.ssy yapa under the bridge unless of course na man yansh you want which I hear you batty bwoy IPOBians are into big time. Lol

IPob are angry already, gnashing their teeth.

Take a look at the raw display of hatred, now, somebody should tell me, why won't some of us blame ibos or suspect them?

The screenshot below..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover / Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria / Are We Any Better Than The Leaders We Condemn ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.