Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters (959 Views)

Tinubu’s Speech Failed To Address Protesters’ Demands - Falana / Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives / Police Commence Disciplinary Action Against DPO Who Punched EndSARS Protester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by peacekante: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is what I want to hear!!!

Rabiu Garba is the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) at Fegge Onitsha. He built a borehole for the neighbourhood without any fund raising.

He organizes soccer tournaments for the youths of Fegge at their stadium where he also goes to play table tennis weekly.

For Rabiu Garba, Fegge is his home. Fegge is his community.

He has attended almost every church and every event in the area as he is invited because he is accepted as one of them.

When the rampaging youths came to burn his Police Division yesterday, he neither fought nor fled.

While his men were panicked, he walked out to meet the mob with the courage of a man who had nothing to fear.

They recognized him and the angry chants were silenced! Most of the youths could vouch for him as a professional cop and a role model for many young men in the community.

They even granted him audience to address and counsel them before the mob dispersed.

It had nothing to do with his tribe.
It had nothing to do with his religion.
He was just a model cop.

Weldone DPO Rabiu Garba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKxRYKnCN5U

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by Hardgun: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by IamWonderful: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by Getintouch2004(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nice
Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by html14java(f): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
He has a good relationship with his people.
Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by warripekin(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
impressive . This shows that it's not about ethnicity but a better Nigeria. We must end sars and a better Nigeria where equity and fairness trives is possible.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by yanabasee(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
There's hardly a single Nigerian police that is rich from his/her wages without having to get involved with dirty activities.....Whether they owned a personal business or not....

I'd prefer he tender his source of income to the public....You can neve trust these officers...

The good ones don't get promotions....The good ones get sacked....The good ones get transferred to suffer in a non-remote local government areas.....

I will never trust a police officer.....

But for giving back to the society....I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR HIM, BROTHERLY!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
We have 2% good ones and 99. 99% bad ones.. Leave my analysis alone, even me confuse for police matter..
Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
southniyikaye:
We have 2% good ones and 99. 99% bad ones.. Leave my analysis alone, even me confuse for police matter..
Are you sure? Because 2% of 400,000 is 8,000. Maybe you meant 0.2% which will be 800 policemen. However, Garba and that Osogbo Army Officer deserves National recognition.
Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by BigSarah(f): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
You started your narration a bit mischievous, Good all the same
Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by Kazim88: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Igbos chanting "We want Garba, We want Garba".. Beautiful Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by nameo: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is fantastic!!!
Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
DamZik:
Are you sure? Because 2% of 400,000 is 8,000. Maybe you meant 0.2% which will be 800 policemen. However, Garba and that Osogbo Army Officer deserves National recognition.
thanks for the correction bro, I mean to say 0.0002
Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by forgiveness: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by Kazim88: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
DamZik:

Not just National... international awards like Nobel Peace Price wont be an exaggeration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by nameo: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kazim88:
Igbos chanting "We want Garba, We want Ga".. Beautiful Beautiful

I see you my Hausa brother.....

Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by Kazim88: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
lalasticlala thread like this deserve front page to counter the narrative that not all police officer have coconut head.
Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by Kazim88: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
nameo:

I see you my Hausa brother.....

Nigeria shall be great again

My brother What make you think i am an Hausa

Nigeria would definitely be great.
Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by ODUBEZE: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
His handiwork saved him!!!

Lesson: Always serve the people the best way you can cause when you least expect it, they will come through for you!!!
Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by nameo: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kazim88:

My brother What make you think i am an Hausa

Nigeria would definitely be great.

Your moniker i guess.

Where you from?
Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
yanabasee:
There's hardly a single Nigerian police that is rich from his/her wages without having to get involved with dirty activities.....Whether they owned a personal business or not....

I'd prefer he tender his source of income to the public....You can neve trust these officers...

The good ones don't get promotions....The good ones get sacked....The good ones get transferred to suffer in a non-remote local government areas.....

But for giving back to the society....I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR HIM, BROTHERLY!!!

How related are you to the devil

How do you question a good man at the time of trouble.

No bounty that the voice of the youth around him is the voice of God in heaven
Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by dangermouse(m): 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
One good turn truely deserves another. That man truely deserves an award. Its people like this we need in the NPF.
Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by tamdun: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
yanabasee:

Just say u hate him because he's a northerner
Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
This man deserves an Award, police is your friend, let us Celebrate this special police officer.
Re: Video Of Dpo Who Built Bolehole For Anambra Residents Address Protesters by EMMY76: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
I don't think the fulani muslims will still see this man as one of their own they may see him as an efulefu don't be surprised if they redeploy him to another area for being too close to infidels.

(1) (Reply)

N81 Million To Cut Grass Is Fake News, This Is What He Said. / Lagos Police Command Continues Its Raid On Nightclubs, Fails To Arrest Fashola / Soldiers Neutralise 11 Gunmen In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.