Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Tinubu Addresses Journalists, Says “I Am Still A Jagaban” (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Addresses Journalists, Says “I Am Still A Jagaban” (Video) (2425 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) / Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Addresses Journalists, Says “I Am Still A Jagaban” (Video) by LegendHero(m): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
FYI I'm not an Igbo. And you should also know that most of the politicians later strengthened their security immediately the Lagos destruction began. So youths backed out on their way to such houses, I think, including Tinubu's house.

Well you have made your point just like I’ve also made mine.

We all see like from different perspectives. But I’m not sure any security can control the irate youth in any state as at then if they truly want to burn down their respective leader houses.
Re: Tinubu Addresses Journalists, Says “I Am Still A Jagaban” (Video) by Yebosola(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Macphenson:

Ordinary small protest he ran with his tail in between his legs.

Sure? U are to young to know the story of Agbari-Ojukwu, but am sure u know that of your Lord and Savior N. Kanu, the jokes are on u ,b for Bas.....
Re: Tinubu Addresses Journalists, Says “I Am Still A Jagaban” (Video) by Yebosola(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
LegendHero:

You should rather face your leaders in your respective states and liberate your states from them.

Head now to Igbinedon houses and business and burn it down to liberate yourself.

Go to Peter Obi house and burn down his business and children for sending SARS against his people in the Akwuzu massacre.

Then head to Ekweremadu to burn his house and business for buying up to 20+ houses abroad with your money.

Liberate your states before trying to liberate the SouthWest. Leave us alone, we don’t need your opinion!

Below the belt, grin o kare Omoluabi tokan tara, koi ye won, yio ye won lola.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Addresses Journalists, Says “I Am Still A Jagaban” (Video) by hanyechukwu88981: 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
:Ordinary small protest he ran with his tail in between his legs.He ran, I thought you guys said he was in France/ Germany?This one na confusion raised to power 15 oo
Re: Tinubu Addresses Journalists, Says “I Am Still A Jagaban” (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2020
Macphenson:

Ordinary small protest he ran with his tail in between his legs.
He ran to your village i guess. Pathetic
Take this from the legend on my behalf.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos NURTW Members Should Be Arrested For The Mayhem And Deaths In Lagos. / ESN Check Point On Ihiala Road. / IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.