Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Tinubu And The Number 8 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And The Number 8 (7832 Views)

Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari / Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
LucifersLight:
the infinity symbol in mathematics is just a horizontal 8 representing uncountable or boundless.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity

In spirituality however, its meaning is way deeper. Read up.

https://www.yourtango.com/2020334636/infinity-symbol-spiritual-meaning

https://blog.spiritualify.com/the-spiritual-meaning-of-the-infinity-symbol/

This is what I found from the link you attached.
"The knowledge and power of the infinity symbol should be reserved only for the initiates.

Infinity can be passed on in secret and not passed from one person to the next in the same way as the knowledge of wisdom."

He must have gone through several degrees to get the knowledge from the initiates of the ancient mysteries.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

So numerologists use numbers they see everyday to find and follow the path set out for them.
Yes they study numbers and it's esoteric significance towards providing certain information about the world and people's lives ; past, present and future. It is an offshoot of astrology and one of the many schools of spiritualism like palmistry, esoteric Christianity or Islam, alchemy, divination, new age, hermetism, kabalah etc
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

"The knowledge and power of the infinity symbol should be reserved only for the initiates.

Infinity can be passed on in secret and not passed from one person to the next in the same way as the knowledge of wisdom."

He must have gone through several degrees to get the knowledge from the initiates of the ancient mysteries.
I was typing but now I change my mind.
Matthew 7:6
6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces
Matt 13: 11
And he answered them, “To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.

DM me.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
LucifersLight:
I was typing but now I change my mind.
Matthew 7:6
6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces
Matt 13: 11
And he answered them, “To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.

DM me.
I am unable to check my DM's . Can you finish what you were typing.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
LucifersLight:
All around us are subliminals and signs hidden in plain sight , on billboards, on public and private buildings, on road sculptures, on TV, entertainments, music, movies and even the household items you purchase everyday lolz.

Deeper than you will ever think.
Reminds me of the movie "They Live" made in the 1988 .

1 Share

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I am unable to check my DM's . Can you finish what you were typing.
No I can't.
This is a public space with teens and all.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Reminds me of the movie "They Live" made in the 1988 .
There are lots and lots of it out there even within ur vicinity . Just pay more attention.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
LucifersLight:
No I can't.
This is a public space with teens and all.
Matured minds discuss politics not teens. Go ahead.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Matured minds discuss politics not teens. Go ahead.
what i was typing is not for all. It is not restrictive to only teens but also matured minds that are not ready to know them.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
LucifersLight:
what i was typing is not for all, not restrictive to only teens but also matured minds that are not ready to know them.
You brought this knowledge to us for a reason. Finish what you started, majority of people were not even aware of the significance of the symbol on his cap.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You brought this knowledge to us for a reason. Finish what you started, majority of people were not even aware of the significance of the symbol on his cap.
RuudVanNisteroy:

Lolz I have detailed the info on his cap symbolism in the main body of this thread. What we are talking about here which I just quoted is way way beyond the thread subject matter and what can be discussed openly here. This is why I asked for a DM. Quite unfortunate u can't access urs.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
LucifersLight:

Lolz I have detailed the info on his cap symbolism in the main body of this thread. What we are talking about here which I just quoted is way way beyond the thread subject matter and what can be discussed openly here. This is why I asked for a DM. Quite unfortunate u can't access urs.
How did you come about the knowledge?I always saw the symbol and didn't think it had any meaning or significance like majority of Nigerians.

I didn't know it was a sign you were an initiate of the ancient mysteries from Egypt and Babylon.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

How did you come about the knowledge?I always saw the symbol and didn't think it had any meaning or significance like majority of Nigerians.

I didn't know it was a sign you were an initiate of the ancient mysteries from Egypt and Babylon.

Spiritualism is evolutionary and progressive. Embrace it, observe, have an open mind, be brave, open ur chakras, illumnate your third eye, study the arts, commune with nature, question the norms, ignore mainstream and shun bandwagon, then gradually the light of truths will shine into thy soul. It's a gradual process.Ave
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 26, 2020
LucifersLight:

Spiritualism is evolutionary and progressive. Embrace it, observe, have an open mind, be brave, open ur chakras, illumnate your third eye, study the arts, commune with nature, question the norms, ignore mainstream and shun bandwagon, then gradually the light of truths will shine into thy soul. It's a gradual process.Ave
When you open your chakras and third eye don't you expose yourself to other entities to take control over you that are not of this world?
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 26, 2020
Lolz. True that happens when it is done wrongly. My friend there are ways to open them up in a safe manner. For instance one who doesn't know how to drive cannot just buy a car and start driving without practice. You know what will happen. It's a slow, deliberate and calculative process. For some people, a teacher is needed.

https://www.psychicsource.com/article/life-destiny-meaning/is-it-dangerous-to-awaken-your-third-eye/7709
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 26, 2020
LucifersLight:
Lolz. True that happens when it is done wrongly. My friend there are ways to open them up in a safe manner. For instance one who doesn't know how to drive cannot just buy a car and start driving without practice. You know what will happen. It's a slow, deliberate and calculative process. For some people, a teacher is needed.

https://www.psychicsource.com/article/life-destiny-meaning/is-it-dangerous-to-awaken-your-third-eye/7709
You have a similar experience with weed. Doesn't it have the same effect as opening your third eye, just a more bad trip.

Many people that opened their third eye have lived to regret it. There are certian things the human eye is not supposed to see for good reason, some went mad and some jumped off the ledge of skyscrapers.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 26, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You have a similar experience with weed. Doesn't it have the same effect as opening your third eye, just a more bad trip.

Many people that opened their third eye have live to regret it. There are certian things the human eye is not supposed to see for good reason.
And many have changed their lives, purpose and spirituality positively by opening and aligning their whole chakras (the 3rd eye;pineal gland being just one of them) properly. Have an open mind, don't believe what you hear without finding out if they are truths and be brave to explore. Without this you won't go far in spirituality.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 26, 2020
LucifersLight:
And many have changed their lives, purpose and spirituality positively by opening and aligning their whole chakras (the 3rd eye;pineal gland being just one of them) properly. Have an open mind, don't believe what you hear without finding out if they are truths and be brave to explore. Without this you won't go far in spirituality.
What makes people want align their 3rd eye and pineal gland. Does it lead to riches, power and good health?

How does it change your life if I may ask.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 26, 2020
What do u think Jesus was referring to in Luke 11:34

Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eye is healthy, your whole body is full of light, but when it is bad, your body is full of darkness.

He was talking about opening the third eye.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 26, 2020
LucifersLight:
What do u think Jesus was referring to in Luke 11:34

Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eye is healthy, your whole body is full of light, but when it is bad, your body is full of darkness.

He was talking about opening the third eye.

People do fine without opening their third eye. I guess some people see it as some kind of cheat code like in a playstation game to make the mission easier to finish or take short cuts.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 26, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

What makes people want align their 3rd eye and pineal gland. Does it lead to riches, power and good health?

How does it change your life if I may ask.
Lolz ... One of the greatest misconceptions held by many when we talk about pursuing a spiritual path of life.

You pursue spiritualism to evolve , balance your karmic debts and become a better soul in your many reincarnated lifetimes on the physical planes. It is not neccesarilly for wealth or whatever material gains one wants to get out it. You evolve from dense nature towards light.

However when you balance your chakras and is able to tap into the universal light source, you also is gifted with the capacity and abilities to know and do certain things better than others who are not illuminated therefore setting u on the path of success and progress without being weighed or limited by certain negative energies that deter progress.

Spiritualism is not mainly for material gains. Sorry to bust that bubble. Do not be decieved so u don't taint urself.

Read up

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 26, 2020
LucifersLight:

Lolz ... One of the greatest misconceptions held by many when we talk about pursuing a spiritual path of life.

You pursue spiritualism to evolve , balance your karmic debts and become a better soul in your many reincarnated lifetimes on the physical planes. It is not neccesarilly for wealth or whatever material gains one wants to get out it. You evolve from dense nature towards light.

However when you balance your chakras and is able to tap into the universal light source, you also is gifted with the capacity and abilities to know and do certain things better than others who are not illuminated therefore setting u on the path of success and progress without being weighed or limited by certain negative energies that deter progress.

Spiritualism is not mainly for material gains. Sorry to bust that bubble. Do not be decieved so u don't taint urself.

Read up

So, the infinity symbol indicates your a master in balancing your chakras and being able to tap into the universal light source to become illuminated?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 26, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

People do fine without opening their third eye. I guess some people see it as some kind of cheat code like in a playstation game to make the mission easier to finish or take short cuts.

It is never what u paint it as. It is a neccesity for any meaningful journey in spirituality. You cannot know, dig deep or walk this path when u are still blind spiritually. Change that mindset that spiritualism is for material gains. It's never the true purpose. Any teacher that tells you so is not an adept.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 26, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

So, the infinity symbol indicates your a master in balancing your chakras and being able to tap into the universal light source to become illuminated?

I never said so.....
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 26, 2020
LucifersLight:

It is never what u paint it as. It is a neccesity for any meaningful journey in spirituality. You cannot know, dig deep or walk this path when u are still blind spiritually. Change that mindset that spiritualism is for material gains. It's never the true purpose. Any teacher that tells you so is not an adept.
Is this what is called the Left Hand path spiritually?
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 26, 2020
LucifersLight:

I never said so.....
The knowledge and spiritual significance of the infinity symbol used by Tinubu has been passed down through the centuries by different secret societies. Why was he chosen as an initiate of this ancient mystery knowledge?
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 26, 2020
[url][/url]
RuudVanNisteroy:

Is this what is called the Left Hand path spiritually?
Those are dichotomies, left hand path - right hand path, white withcraft -black withcraft.. Evil - Good... ying and yang etc.
But an adept knows that these are just balances and equilibrium in .......... and that one can delve into any path he or she wishes to with the constitution of FREEWILL of which every actions and deeds also have CONSEQUENCES.. let's talk more on this tommorow. Am out..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 26, 2020
ejifranks:
Same people with OP. Trying to sell their perverted doctrine.
I just learned the meaning of the symbol on the cap from the OP. I had no idea what it meant.

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 26, 2020
LucifersLight:
Exoteric=Surface/ intended meaning
Esoteric=Deep/ real meaning...what u guys fear and call occult.
This is Esoteric/Occult knowledge because it is only known to a select few that belong to secret societies or practice black magic.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 26, 2020
9x872:
[s][/s]
helinues will get sense someday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Amaechi In Katsina Says He Will Fight Poverty, Insecurity / 4 Reasons Why Africans Will Never Develop / Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.