Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Tinubu And The Number 8 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And The Number 8 (7565 Views)

Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari / Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 25, 2020
LucifersLight:

Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.

Proverbs 21:23
23 Those who guard their mouths and their tongues keep themselves from calamity

Your tongue will fast track your downfall boy.When your troubles starts now, u will run around churches, alfas and all sorts of spiritual places seeking for solutions. Be very careful.

Stay the fùck out of my mentions if you don't want the wrath of the Almighty God to descend on you...you sound like a mentally disturbed individual though, but just take your madness elsewhere, please
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 25, 2020

Stay the fùck out of my mentions if you don't want the wrath of the Almighty God to descend on you...you sound like a mentally disturbed individual though, but just take your madness elsewhere, please
@ Balagula, Y did u rush to deactivate your account boy Wetin dey pursue you?? grin grin U ma know say u don shit for church.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by ejifranks(m): 6:40am On Oct 25, 2020
LucifersLight:
@ Balagula, Y did u rush to deactivate your account boy Wetin dey pursue you?? grin grin U ma know say u don shit for church.
If true, then am so disappointed he had to do that. Why should he fear you or your empty threats? What are you feeling like right now, a demigod??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2020
ejifranks:
If true, then am so disappointed he had to do that. Why should he fear you or your empty threats? What are you feeling like right now, a demigod??
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2020
ejifranks:

1 Cor 10:12
Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Juicegal(f): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2020
LucifersLight:

1 Cor 10:12
Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.

funny guy. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2020

Lol. With all dues respect, you sound like the mentally disturbed one. You posted in his thread and demand he should not quote you. Can you just listen to yourself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2020
ejifranks:

You should be afraid. Very afraid. Sounds like the guy understands the occult anatomy of man. I'd be very careful not to piss him off if I were you cool cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2020

Another fool

Lol. He then deactivated and ran off. It has begun. OP did warn you. Anonymity or distance won't keep you safe. cool

I pity u sha cause you think you are far away not knowing you are close and can be dealt with.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by ejifranks(m): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oshigun:

You should be afraid. Very afraid. Sounds like the guy understands the occult anatomy of man. I'd be very careful not to piss him off if I were you cool cool
He can't do nothing to me both physically and spiritually. I don't fear you guys. Save the gospel for some other person..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by ejifranks(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oshigun:

Lol. He then deactivated and ran off. It has begun. OP did warn you. Anonymity or distance won't keep you safe. cool

Only the feeble minded run. I need to school that guy, deactivating was too cowardly and small.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
ejifranks:
Only the feeble minded run. I need to school that guy, deactivating was too cowardly and small.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Juicegal:
funny guy. cheesy
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oshigun:

Lol. With all dues respect, you sound like the mentally disturbed one. You posted in his thread and demand he should not quote you. Can you just listen to yourself?

He ran after that. Boy could not hold a conversation without dishing insults. Fool, Dumbo and other insults on top my thread againooo. He saw it coming and had to run. Some things are better left unsaid.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
ejifranks:

I have read u and I like u, u exude a strong personality, witchy ways will suit ur type. U make ur points without insults though they are tainted with ignorance and prejudice. U can't be too sure what may come ur way in life with this mindset. Be a student of life, observe before you conclude, think before you speak, retrospect before you act and may the Universe grant u understanding of deeper things. So mote it be.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oshigun:

Power is nothing without control. Allow him to vent. He shall awaken and embrace the light some day. Namaste
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by ejifranks(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
LucifersLight:

I have read u and I like u, u exude a strong personality, witchy ways will suit ur type. U make ur points without insults though they are tainted with ignorance and prejudice. U can't be too sure what may come ur way in life with this mindset. Be a student of life, observe before you conclude, think before you speak, retrospect before you act and may the Universe grant u understanding of deeper things. So mote it be.
hahahahahaha. Am out of this thread. I give up.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
ejifranks:

Ram Ram Jai shri krishna...
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
ejifranks:
grin
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
stonemasonn:
That's the infinity symbol on his cap not the number 8.
Does it mean he is one of the leader's of one of the occult groups in the country?
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yebosola:

See this fugitive of SW, u get mouth? U that they have used your destiny for kerosene grin
You get bad mouth.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Last time I will mention you. helinues and NGpatriot do you know the significance
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by helinues: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Last time I will mention you. helinues and NGpatriot do you know the significance

The day they were sharing shame for free, aswear you slept off

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
The symbol is not 8
Then what is it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Does it mean he is one of the leader's of one of the occult groups in the country?
Lolz u don't need to be in so called occult groups to be spiritually enlightened. A seeker might get initiated into various rites or pass through tutorship of higher masters in his journey but the real evolution is a personal journey , Man know thyself is the key.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Lolz. Helineus of Troy... Ruud is seeking for clarifications on the subject under discussion, why not do just that?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
LucifersLight:

Lolz. Helineus of Troy... Ruud is seeking for clarifications on the subject under discussion, why not do just that?
grin
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
LucifersLight:

First time hearing off the infinity symbol
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
LucifersLight:
Educate and Enlighten you. Numerology is a blessed art for talented spiritual souls. The three wise men from the east who first announced the birth of Christ were master numerologists..
So numerologists use numbers they see everyday to find and follow the path set out for them.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

First time hearing off the infinity symbol
the infinity symbol in mathematics is just a horizontal 8 representing uncountable or boundless.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity

In spirituality however, its meaning is way deeper. Read up.

https://www.yourtango.com/2020334636/infinity-symbol-spiritual-meaning

https://blog.spiritualify.com/the-spiritual-meaning-of-the-infinity-symbol/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency / ICPC: 257 Projects Worth N20bn Duplicated In 2021 Budget / 2023: APC Governors Pass A Vote Of Confidence In Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.