Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (94719 Views)

Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by DenreleDave(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
LegendHero:

But I haven’t seen you call Peter Obi a murderer. Have you?

Are you admitting Peter Obi is a murderer? Yes or No?

Obi China is a murderer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by RexTramadol1: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
I used to dislike him

Now, I do like him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Starz825(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
tinubu Is a fool, you can ask me why..
when things were hot, he was never there yet he claims he is the asiwaju(forerunner)... though he is, only when sharing Lagos money.

look at the questions he is even asking the casualties. Foolish Human being..
I thought he is intelligent, he is so daft to want to form levels...
God will continue to punish him and his loyalists only if he doesn't know anything about the killings

Asiwaju my foot!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Eriokanmi: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
DenreleDave:

Yes Peter obi, Kalu, oshomole, ibori are all criminals too.

We like am like dt
Beeni. All our politicians are criminals.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by humilitypays(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
PDP is a very bad party with corrupt members but you see APC, that is the home of deadly politicians that specializes in sucking human blood.

Just take a look at the speech of APC national Chairman after his party supervised the massacre of innocent unarmed protesters near his own house, and some foolish supporters of this criminal drug addict are supporting and hailing him, so pathetic.

Anyway, even Osama Bin Laden, Sadam Hussein, Idi Amin of Uganda, Adolf Hitler and all the evil leaders had supporters till date, that's how evil humans can be.

Buhari's wicked speech and Tinubu's senseless speech tonight have further shown that APC is a disgrace and the worst party to ever emerge in Nigeria.

Sanwo-Olu is more sensible than these old criminals calling themselves devilish title names.

Tinubu, nature will pay you back, mark my words, nature just warned you and if you don't desist from your evil ways, what will befall you, MKO Abiola's case will be a childsplay angry

Wicked insensitive man, bragging even in his failures, instead of apologizing to his people and the whole Nigerians for helping to install a Satan on Nigerians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Wallatah: 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
That one concern Una make Una dey play with ppls life
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by timwudz(m): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
aremuforlife:
Baba no go any where, the jagaban is always ready and available.
For those that will like to castigate me for my comment,
Should list some of the reason we still Tinubu is the problem of Nigeria.
Your English says it all. Tinubu has stolen money meant for your proper education

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Queseda: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Now
Is the time to make it right
The youths have pass their message
Polootician phone number
Where are the numbers of those in PDP. You can't use anyone's head here

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by teeytimi: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
but where is the video and more so we didn't feel your presence when is still hot nah
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by MrBanner(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Djbond:
Biko guys today is my birthday, I thank God for life. Glory be to God. Buy please guys, I'm very broke. As I am typing this I've not eaten since morning, and even my neighbors don disturb me die today say even if na coaster biscuits, and soft drinks make I share give them as the kind popular and nice person wey I be for neghborgood, I said I heard them but right now, I need to eat cos na that one be my main problem currently, then the latter can follow (if possible).

Please and please I'm begging nl guys, make una help me with any amount.

God no go shame us.

Seun Mynd44 Mukina2 Dominique Oam4j Justwise Lalasticlala
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sedentary: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oizee:
hmmmm, that was last year GTB birthday message to their customers, this year own dey different o

Interesting.. smiley

It still amazes me till tomorrow that with all the opportunities out there, people still can't see a way out and resort to this. When your life can literally transfigure in 1 year!

Let there be light in our lives!

Let there be light in Nigeria!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Buharidgeneral: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Akwaba!!!!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by StrongInBed: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
KALU SLAVE IS BACK
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ndidibabe(f): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sadebixx:

Now revolution, no more protest grin grin

Una never see anything.... grin
If you see revolution, you go wait. Ordinary protest, dey don burgle the whole Nija finish + rape different girls. Better be careful what u hope for..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by html14java(f): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
see o. He really said that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNrk7EMapMs live and direct.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
richie240:

@bolded,
U can say that again!
cool

My dear, you can forge and Photoshop all you want. The Jagaban, who has the Igbo as his in-law, has come to realise his enemies.

The people that are trying to clip his wings because they want to retain power come 2023.

We all know the desires of the Fulani's now.

Try harder and harder!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by olasaad(f): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
seunmsg:
"I didn't go nowhere. I'm a Lagosian and I still hold the title of the Asiwaju of Lagos and I'm still the Jagaban," the APC Chieftain said.

Sorosoke make dem Omo ibo here you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by siraj1402(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Zetty177x:

Ur comment doesn't make sense with the mention of Obaseki's name. ..why the mention?
Do I comment to make sense to you? I mentioned Obaseki because Tinubu made a public speech on not to vote for him and if he has the possession of the chief of the Army, he will do everything to make sure he doesn't win. Reset your sense to see sense in my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ceejay80s(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
DenreleDave:

Tell me why u burn down Peter obi Kalu biz down.. Then we will talk.

I ain't supporting any damn politicians coz I don't even bliv in this country again.

But attacking a yoruba politician saying he us corrupt and leaving the likes of Orji Kalu, atiku and co is a no no.

It is partial
I am I Lagos and I know virtually whats happening in lag and I know tinubu more than Peter obi, why because , I was born and grew up here in lag, if I was in america , I will condemn the america governor in the state I am in if he's not doing well, I know Peter obi is a thief,cos all politicians are but I Dont really know him like I know tinubu
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Emekaonline: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
richie240:

Ayam not understanding ur question o!
Is tinubu not the president and commander-in-chief of d armed forces of Nigeria?

Is he not d reason the ppl chanting Tinubu's state are amongst the dirtiest in d whole wideworld

Cut tinubu's wings and everyone will become millionaire overnight sharp-sharp!
cool

Obviously Kanu has blurred your sense of reasoning. If you want to know the dirtiest city, just go to to Abia state where kanu your fugitive leader coms from.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by LegendHero(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
ceejay80s:

Yes he is, all politicians are murderers one way or the other

Lol. One way or the other.

Cool I got you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by BabaO2: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Paperwhite:
cheesy Baba don show face.How did soldiers went to shoot protesters but refused to protect the city of Lagos from all the arsonists and looters that wrecked havoc the next day? There is an interconnection.
only illiterates can like this. Oga pls correct your English if you can identify

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by emperor863(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
LegendHero:

Yes just like Peter Obi massacred scores of Youth in Akwuzu.
When are you burning Peter Obi house?
God bless you real good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
You need a brain scan! Something is not right somewhere.

ModestGal:
Jagaban is a player, he was the one that started the rumour of him going to France, he was called and he said its almost true. Immediately, I told my brother this man is playing games. I read it in his voice,he even called Kazeem, saying maagbo.
At first, i was thinking it wasnt him, because picking such calls and answering such questions is odd, then I realized he had a game plan.

He was the one that started the rumour of him in France, London etc, just to show Nigerians that all allegations are lies.

He planned everything from the beginning, coming out today to speak is part of the plan, I'm sure there was a plain and a person that landed truthfully in France/London, just to make people spread the rumours he created

Baba, we are 21st century youths, highly intelligent, you can't play mind games with us. You can't confuse us, we are smarter than all these dramas. Keep the talk to yourself and tell us who ordered the Lekki tollgate massacre

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by IreneJane: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
maak400:
Tinubu say bye bye to your presidential ambition, the gods are against. You supported blood thirsty Fulani man in 2015, he sidelined you and messed up the country, you still went ahead to support him in 2019 again to continue ruling naija like a jungle. Nemesis has caught up with you and you will pay for the sufferings and death that this govt has unleashed on Nigeria. Greedy thieve pocketing all of Lagos money.
You people and this misinformation, how did you know he was sidelined , states out your reasons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
timi36220:
Very good question my brother...Tinubu campaigned for buhari.
Saraki, Obj and Atiku also campaigned for Buhari. Find something else to say

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by puremaker7(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Now
Is the time to make it right
The youths have pass their message
Polootician phone number
Buhari's no is not there, I know he had lost his phone.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Emekaonline: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
timwudz:

Your English says it all. Tinubu has stolen money meant for your proper education

Why are you Biafra fools so obssessed with Tinubu? So many thieves in your land but you are not obssessed with Peter Obi, Kalu, Orji, Ekweremadu and co. Are you guys crazy?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by totit: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
ModestGal:
Jagaban is a player, he was the one that started the rumour of him going to France, he was called and he said its almost true. Immediately, I told my brother this man is playing games. I read it in his voice,he even called Kazeem, saying maagbo.
At first, i was thinking it wasnt him, because picking such calls and answering such questions is odd, then I realized he had a game plan.

He was the one that started the rumour of him in France, London etc, just to show Nigerians that all allegations are lies.

He planned everything from the beginning, coming out today to speak is part of the plan, I'm sure there was a plain and a person that landed truthfully in France/London, just to make people spread the rumours he created

Baba, we are 21st century youths, highly intelligent, you can't play mind games with us. You can't confuse us, we are smarter than all these dramas. Keep the talk to yourself and tell us who ordered the Lekki tollgate massacre
[/s]

Una no go repent from una conspiracy already, fake news n! Haaaahaan!!!

Kilode!!! Repent oo :op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by bluefilm: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
In Tinubu's voice: WHO TOLD YOU THAT I'M THE OWNER OF TOLL GATE? grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by AsawanaDgreat: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
This man nah Lai Mohammed brother so we know
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by drlateef: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
maak400:
Tinubu say bye bye to your presidential ambition, the gods are against. You supported blood thirsty Fulani man in 2015, he sidelined you and messed up the country, you still went ahead to support him in 2019 again to continue ruling naija like a jungle. Nemesis has caught up with you and you will pay for the sufferings and death that this govt has unleashed on Nigeria. Greedy thieve pocketing all of Lagos money.

Another IPOB in seffiiiia pain!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.