Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu (3529 Views)

Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:
The mischievous op that was no where to be found before the protest but came back thinking they could use Lekki incident to mock Yoruba's

Why are you twisting Tinubu's words?

God pass una
Yoruba boy Tinubu said it I watched it online

1 Like

Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Even pulse just used the same headline

Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
tinsel:
Chukwudi, i am an igbo like you. Tinubu did not say those words. I hate lies and propaganda.
are you sure you clicked the link
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
luvmijeje:
Honestly, everyone at that protest ground should all be investigated.

1. Who suggested that they should all go to Toll gate?
2. Who hired those DJs?
3. Who hired those Caterers?
4. Why do they think toll gate is the best place to protest?
5. Who have they been communicating with?
6. What is their party affiliation?
7. Do they know meaning of Massacre?
8. Was there truly a massacre?
9. Were they paid to protest at the toll gate?

Personally I have 100 questions to ask them.
they are citizens of Nigeria and have the right to be anywhere in Nigeria so? the average mindset of an afonja is questionable most time I doubt the type of material used in creating them
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Watch the video. I watched it on fb and I was shocked he questioned the characters of the victims. Watch the video, its available online
helinues:

Cover your face in shame...

Op has once again being bursted like he had been bursted in the past.

What you people gain in spreading fake news is what I really don't understand
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Greatomotoy: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
tinsel:
Chukwudi, i am an igbo like you. Tinubu did not say those words. I hate lies and propaganda.
he said so, I watched it

His statements was rude just as the president's
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by bettyharry101: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:
The mischievous op that was no where to be found before the protest but came back thinking they could use Lekki incident to mock Yoruba's

Why are you twisting Tinubu's words?

God pass una
So you know how painful it is to manipulate information to suit your own intent or to cause mischief ..your brothers are all over the place cooking up fake news so as to incite one tribe against another ..So ee Dey pain abi?
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Beverlyjean(f): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Heavy coward...claimed he was in France when it was hot in one of those calls... tinubu is a coward, just like he ran away during abacha time ...claiming asiwaju jagaban... ur name has changed to Mr japa of lagos
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:22am On Oct 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Heavy coward...claimed he was in France when it was hot in one of those calls... tinubu is a coward, just like he ran away during abacha time ...claiming asiwaju jagaban... ur name has changed to Mr japa of lagos
Everyone knows that one is a coward
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Obamaofusa: 6:41am On Oct 25, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

Everyone knows that one is a coward
In military term,it means he sold you a dummy.
A lot of people bought the dummy except the very intelligent ones.
I bet you bought the dummy too,Pachukwudi? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! / Tinubu Supporters Now Crying On Twitter For Betrayal / The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.