Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu (3504 Views)

Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

I dare you in spirit of fairness to You Ibos to post the transcript of what he said

Let the world see you for who you are don't hide

Tinubu: those who suffered casualty need to answer some questions too, how were they there , how long were they there, even though we want to help we still must extract information to help the government to prepare for future, on how to react and when to react because the Governor is a youth himself

So how exactly did I twist his words.That is even the Twitter page of your fellow Yoruba man
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Charleys: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
luvmijeje:

Then Kiki Mordi should be number 1 suspect.

Don't change the topic.
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by luvmijeje(f): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

These are all their members but there are not involved in the Lekki Massacre neither were there the ones who put off the lights nor removed the infra red cameras

Good. But they were involve in choosing the venue and in making a critical decision of hindering the movement of their fellow citizens.
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by helinues: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

How exactly was his words twisted? Haba!!!

Tinubu said the victims need to answer some questions to enable Governor Babajide Sanwo have first hand information about what transpired that night
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Charleys: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
I
TecM0:

Tinubu: those who suffered casualty need to answer some questions too, how were they there , how long were they there, even though we want to help we still must extract information to help the government to prepare for future, on how to react and when to react because the Governor is a youth himself

So he questioned the characters of dead people.
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Tinubu said the victims need to answer some questions to enable Governor Babajide Sanwo have first hand information about what transpired that night
What has their character got to do with that?
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by TecM0: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

So how exactly did I twist his words.That is even the Twitter page of your fellow Yoruba man

If you had no motive why not post everything he said?!
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Charleys: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

You mean dead people?

Why wasn't this question asked when sanwo olu went to check them in that hospital
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by TecM0: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Charleys:
I

So he questioned the characters of dead people.

Casualties not fatalities

And yes since youth claims thugs and hoodlums hijacked the protest it is important to ask about characters of the people on ground
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by luvmijeje(f): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Charleys:

Don't change the topic.

I'm aligning with the subject of the thread.
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
luvmijeje:

Good. But they were involve in choosing the venue and in making a critical decision of hindering the movement of their fellow citizens.
It is not a crimes to chose the Lekki toll gate as a protest venue.If Tinubu ever makes the mistake of going after the protest organizers nor DJ switch he will become politically finished!!
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by helinues: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Charleys:

You mean dead people?

Why wasn't this question asked when sanwo olu went to check them in that hospital

Stop being half clever... Sanwo Olu did what a responsible governor should do by being proactive
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

If you had no motive why not post everything he said?!
I made a screenshot dude!!!That is not my Twitter page and yes Tinubu did say everything on that screenshot
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by ivolt: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I hope this is a lie.
Out of context video.
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by helinues: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

What has their character got to do with that?

You are a known propagandist..

It is not coincidence you crawled out from your shell after the Lekki incident..

How do you expect government to know what transpired without hearing from both sides ( Police and protesters)

You guys are only disgracing your region more with this shallow thinking
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Charleys: 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
ivolt:

Out of context video.

Bro how is it out of context?
It's word for word.
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by luvmijeje(f): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

It is not a crimes to chose the Lekki toll gate as a protest venue.If Tinubu ever makes the mistake of going after the protest organizers nor DJ switch he will become politically finished!!

Calm down. If they are ordinary protesters then no wahala. What we are ultimately looking for is the person who ordered the shooting?

They need to need to investigate whether the shooter has a relationship with any of the protester because the protest at that venue is suspicious.
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by jchioma: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
He is simply questioning the character of the youths that had gathered there day in, day out, protesting for their rights.

Everybody knew why the youths were there.

1 Like

Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by ivolt: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Charleys:

Bro how is it out of context?
It's word for word.
Context is different from words. Anybody can claim to be Lekki victims, those questions will help them clarify the true ones.
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Charleys: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

I am a known propagandist...

It is not coincidence I crawled out from my shell after the Lekki incident..

How do you expect government to know what transpired without hearing from both sides ( Police and protesters)

We are only disgracing our region more with this shallow thinking
Corrected for you.

1 Like

Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by helinues: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Charleys:

Corrected for you.

Cover your face in shame...

Op has once again being bursted like he had been bursted in the past.

What you people gain in spreading fake news is what I really don't understand
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Charleys: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Cover your face in shame...

Op has once again being bursted like he had been bursted in the past.

What you people gain in spreading fake news is what I really don't understand

How is it fake news, did Tinubu question the character of protesters?

Yes or no?
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Notatribalist(m): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:
The mischievous op that was no where to be found before the protest but came back thinking they could use Lekki incident to mock Yoruba's

Why are you twisting Tinubu's words?

God pass una
Where is the human in you?people were killed, for asking for a better nation,and you support the killers in the name of tribe? I am ashamed of you..
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by helinues: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Notatribalist:
Where is the human in me?people were killed, for asking for a better nation,and you support the killers in the name of tribe? I am ashamed of myself..

Justasialwaysthought
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

You are a known propagandist..

It is not coincidence you crawled out from your shell after the Lekki incident..

You guys are only disgracing your region more with this shallow thinking
So again what has that got to do with their character?
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by helinues: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

So again what has that got to do with their character?

Ask me one more time
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
luvmijeje:

Calm down. If they are ordinary protesters then no wahala. What we are ultimately looking for is the person who ordered the shooting?

They need to need to investigate whether the shooter has a relationship with any of the protester because the protest at that venue is suspicious.

Okay then they should first start with the military commander
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
luvmijeje:

Okay then they should first start with the military commander.BTW there is nothing suspicious about protest at that venue
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by luvmijeje(f): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

Okay then they should first start with the military commander.BTW there is nothing suspicious about protest at that venue

There is. The attack against Tinubu started from there. They denied him the ability to earn an income for 2 weeks. Then after the killings the attack against him continue.

He can't start from the military simply because they are denying it. He needs concrete evidence and he should start with what's within his control.
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
luvmijeje:

There is. The attack against Tinubu started from there. They denied him the ability to earn an income for 2 weeks. Then after the killings the attack against him continue.

He can't start from the military simply because they are denying it. He needs concrete evidence and he should start with what's within his control.
So what is within his control? I will be waiting for him to make the biggest mistake of his political career

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ranching: Living Faith Church And The Redeem Christian Church / MUST WATCH: See The Only Just Two Unknown Gunmen That Burnt Orji Police Station / Peter Obi's Supporter In Gombe Donates His Rich Fathers House To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.