Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. (5798 Views)

Meet Sarki Abba The Genius That Was Made To Rewrite WASCE / Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE / 7 Things That Can Make You Smarter Than You Already Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by blingxx(m): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2020
kingjoe:
Does ludo really need intelligence?I thought throwing dice is luck

Sorry.. I meant "draft" grin
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Henrodah(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2020
OJay360:
Pubg makes you smarter. Dull people can't play that game.

What of uncharted a thief's end? The mission in GTA vice city that you will use a robot to clean Mendez mansion and find a document, lol gaming is fun men.
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by hrykanu231(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2020
Peritome:

If really you like it, that's good. Just make up your mind to hang in no matter what.

As a beginner, you start with the basics; HTML & CSS before entering boostrap, javascript, jquery, mysql, php, database, python & so on.

You're on the right path if really you wanna go into it.

Learn under a good tutor with patience. It demands practical extremely.

Thanks.
I did like to send you a direct message, that's if you don't mind.
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Newman20(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2020
Onyeka90210:

Yeah, they are selfish with events rewards, but COD they are really generous, I never spent a dime on PUBG, but you see COD, that game gives me joy, I spend money on it to support them basically cause I enjoy it.
I’m waiting for apex legends Mobile sha, that one will be mad

You have to be the first Nigerian I've seen spend money on a game. cheesy

Yeah I'm waiting for apex legends mobile too.

BTW do you play with a controller?
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Newman20(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2020
Henrodah:

What of uncharted a thief's end? The mission in GTA vice city that you will use a robot to clean Mendez mansion and find a document, lol gaming is fun men.

Ahhh domo arigato domestoboto. The second hardest mission in gta vice city. That thing na die cheesy
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by WaleRock: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2020
It depends on your definition of smartness.

The emphasized No. 2 is not necessarily for some other types of geniuses. PROGRAMMING may only enhance the left side of the brain. But that has an advantage of efficiency.

SOME FEWER GENIUSES EFFICIENTLY UTILIIZE BOTH SIDES OF THE BRAIN. IT'S LIKE FIRING WITH TWO ENGINE BLOCKS, E.G. A V8, V12 OR W16 ENGINE.

IT'S A GIFT!

EXAMPLES ARE NOT SO MANY.
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Hintona(f): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2020
IamGoke:

Can't be compared to Chess....

Or candy crush grin
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by abumeinben(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2020
OJay360:

Bros that game weak me nor be small grin

I dey find weapons upandan na so dem kee me. Na so about 300mb finish. Na so I uninstall am.
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Peritome: 11:33am On Oct 25, 2020
hrykanu231:

Thanks.
I did like to send you a direct message, that's if you don't mind.

No challenge.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Peritome: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2020
nazicartel:
can one learn programming online?

Yes, but can't push for that.

By testimony, those that are trained physically are better of.

1 Like

Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Henrodah(m): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2020
Newman20:

Ahhh domo arigato domestoboto. The second hardest mission in gta vice city. That thing na die cheesy

Hahhaahahah you remember wella! Domestobot lol that mission gbono. I guess the hardest is tune in, tune out, bug out lol.
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Onyeka90210(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2020
Newman20:

You have to be the first Nigerian I've seen spend money on a game. cheesy

Yeah I'm waiting for apex legends mobile too.

BTW do you play with a controller?
Ahh ahh na
People that buy CD for 20k kor
And those that pay for music
It’s the least I could do na
And battle pass is not that expensive na
I tried that, it just makes you feel slow kinda, but it’s okay
It’s good for mp, but for BR it’s a bit complicated
And another annoying thing is that they pair you with bots majorly because few people use controllers
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Peritome: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2020
KingMack:

Steps on how I can learn programming please?

Just make up your mind to learn it. No matter how tough or tedious you find it, keep pushing, hang in there.

Most programmers that are close to 10years or more into it are still seeing more toughness. The higher you go the tougher.

Having a strong basic or foundational knowledge of HTML & CSS matters because that's where the mother of logic lies & on it you'll keep conquering different phase of toughness in programming with pleasure.
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by IamGoke(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hintona:

Or candy crush grin
Lol. You had to smile when you were saying it. �
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by RaphtechSolar(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Peritome:
7 SMALL THINGS THAT CAN MAKE YOU SMARTER

1. SPEND TIME WITH SOMEBODY SMARTER

As the old saying goes, “No matter how smart you are, there will always be somebody smarter than you.” Use this situation to your advantage. Hang out with somebody smarter, try to pick up their habits and their perception of different things. It helps you to broaden your mind and give a new take on things. When you spend time with smarter people, their attributes somewhat rub on you, and that can only be a good thing.

2. DO PROGRAMMING

If you want to train your brain to think logically and in patterns then you should do programming. It pushes your brain a lot towards the limit, and in return, you come out a much smarter person. You can think of programming as an advanced level of solving puzzles. There are a lot of free websites which can help you to learn to programme. Besides, a lot of jobs requires programming, so it looks good on your CV when you say you know how to do it.

3. READ A BOOK

No surprise about this. Reading books is a great source of information. As the old saying goes, “Knowledge is power,” and you can never have enough knowledge. When you are reading a book, it is also acting as a source of exercise for the brain as its taking in a good amount of information and most of the time you are trying to create a mental image of what’s happening. That’s a great form of stimulant there.

4. PLAY GAMES INSTEAD OF WATCHING TV

When you are watching a movie on the TV or any show, you are consuming a lot of information that is most of the time useless. Yes, it may be entertaining, but it has little or no use for you. However, if you engage yourself in video games, then you are stimulating your brain into something productive. Consider it as a fun workout for your brain since you are doing something that requires complete focus and action on your own. Now you have a legit excuse to play video games.

5. MID-DAY NAPS

We all used to hate the naps we had to take as babies, but these naps are vital for a fully grown adult. Taking a nap in the middle of the day is known to increase the efficiency of the human mind. It also refreshes the mind, thus allowing you to work even better and contain more knowledge. The best time to take a nap is around 3 PM, or you could simply take a nap after a workout session.

6. DRINKING GREEN TEA

Now, most people tend to prefer caffeine as a form of stimulant while working. While it’s a good thing, caffeine tends to make a person very anxious. Also, it causes you to stay up later on at night which hampers your sleep. It’s a good habit to drink green tea while working. Green tea, especially Matcha Tea, contains l-theanine which causes an increase in alpha brain waves. It is also known for making the human body relax without inducing drowsiness.

7. HYDRATING YOURSELF EARLY MORNING

The very first thing you should do after you wake up each morning is to drink two glasses of water. You and your body have been asleep for the whole night, and you wake up quite dehydrated. You need these glasses of water to keep your internal organs and yourself going. Studies have proven that a hydrated body helps you to perform mental tasks better. You wouldn’t want to carry on the rest of the day with your brain dehydrated now, would you?

http://viralventura.com/become-smarter/7/
MAKE SENSE
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Newman20(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Onyeka90210:

Ahh ahh na
And another annoying thing is that they pair you with bots majorly because few people use controllers

Oh really thanks for the feedback. I was thinking about buying a controller for COD mobile but I don't think I will anymore. Nothing is worth playing with bots.
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Newman20(m): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Onyeka90210:

Ahh ahh na

Oh really thanks for the feedback. I was thinking about buying a controller for COD mobile but I don't think I will anymore. Nothing is worth playing with bots.

Well I'll try to purchase battle pass more sha
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Newman20(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Henrodah:

Hahhaahahah you remember wella! Domestobot lol that mission gbono. I guess the hardest is tune in, tune out, bug out lol.

I actually owned all the businesses in gta vcs when I played that mission so it was easy. When you own all businesses the cars that spawn there become bulletproof. That helped immensely in the mission and made it a breeze. cheesy

The FBI was just shooting at my car in vain
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Onyeka90210(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Newman20:

Well I'll try to purchase battle pass more sha
Yeah, you just need to buy 80cp 3 times that's 240cp, battle pass is 220cp, and after buying battle pass and completing tiers you get back 220cp which you can use for next seasons battle pass, so if you buy battle pass once, you'll likely be getting battle pass free every season, that's if you don't spend the 220cp on any other thing, so the battle pass is like one time fee, infinite battle pass.
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Henrodah(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=Newman20 post=95318438]

I actually owned all the businesses in gta vcs when I played that mission so it was easy. When you own all businesses the cars that spawn there become bulletproof. That helped immensely in the mission and made it a breeze. cheesy

The FBI was just shooting at my car in vain[/quote

I tried owing all the bizness but biker boys and those dudes with berret mess me up always, I was even in the car with a lady of the night, and they still drag me out to finish me lol
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by 8stargeneral: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
kingjoe:
Does ludo really need intelligence?I thought throwing dice is luck
U can't compare ludo to Whot.
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Newman20(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=Henrodah post=95320530][/quote]

Hehehehehehe that's the most painful part of trying to own all businesses. The worst part is when you're almost done taking over, they spawn EVERYWHERE and try to kill you. These people spawned outside the HOSPITAL in those their useless gang 4 by 4 and killed me again. They even come back shortly after you have taken over all businesses and kill you senselessly. Until they just stop and you have your bulletproof cars.
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Newman20(m): 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Onyeka90210:

Yeah, you just need to buy 80cp 3 times that's 240cp, battle pass is 220cp, and after buying battle pass and completing tiers you get back 220cp which you can use for next seasons battle pass, so if you buy battle pass once, you'll likely be getting battle pass free every season, that's if you don't spend the 220cp on any other thing, so the battle pass is like one time fee, infinite battle pass.

Thanks for the tip man. That's very useful. Have a great day.

BTW this is how my game usually goes

Captain: the match is about to start

Me: enters

Captain: we have a winner

1 Like

Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Mujinho4b(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Newman20:

What is your user id on CODMobile??

You can Add me.. LostMopol
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Newman20(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mujinho4b:

What is your user id on CODMobile??

You can Add me.. LostMopol

OK man I'd make sure to add you.

My phone got spoilt recently and I'm waiting for black Friday on jumia on November 6th to buy a new phone. So I can't use my account. I do play COD on my friend's account.

The account name is Doyin

1 Like

Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by kingjoe(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
8stargeneral:
U can't compare ludo to Whot.
I thought I knew how to play whot till I played with someone that memorizes each card played.and predicts the card you have.half of the time he gets it correctly.
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by 8stargeneral: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin
kingjoe:
I thought I knew how to play whot till I played with someone that memorizes each card played.and predicts the card you have.half of the time he gets it correctly.
grin
kingjoe:
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Onyeka90210(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Newman20:

You’re welcome
Have a great day too wink
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
OJay360:
I do play it,and I can say I have skills,but bad device and high ping is the problem
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by ugbede69(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
can MATLAB be likened to programming?
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Mastakija(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Newman20:

The FBI was just shooting at my car in vain
i play gta with cheatsgrin
Re: 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. by Newman20(m): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mastakija:
i play gta with cheatsgrin

Gta is not fun with cheats joorrrrr.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Beautiful Egyptian Queen Whose Hair Is Still Intact Over 3,000 Years / THE KING’S VERDICT By Bernard Dickson / Past Question Paper For ANAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.