Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba (1681 Views)

Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error / Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by prodigiousman(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lekki Tollgate Shooting: DJ Switch used apps to manipulate an Instagram live to fool gullible Nigerians — Barrister Aduba

Source:http://instablog9ja.com/2020/10/24/lekki-tollgate-shooting-dj-switch-used-apps-to-manipulate-an-instagram-live-to-fool-gullible-nigerians-barrister-aduba/

1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by Charleys: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Them follow call this one to bar?

Wow.!

16 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by prodigiousman(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
These people think we are stupid?

5 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by Brandonx(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
What is he trying to say ?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by AlhajiNatty(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Barrister Ikpeama, I wonder what you intend to achieve in all of this macabre dance move of yours.

9 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by Officialgarri: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Even if I'm against the protest, I think this is an absolutely useless and flawed allegation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by jchioma: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
I nor understand? Is he saying that there were no shooting there or that nobody died?

All these paid actors will add pain to the injury people are trying to heal from.

This guy is a f00l. I wonder if he could be saying this if his person died from police brutality.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by HandsomeBlack: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Na waooh.
The main question on Nigerians' and the world's mind now is: who ordered soldiers to shoot unarmed, peaceful protesting civilians?
Why all these beating around the bush looking for wetin no loss.
It seems some evil people just want to demonize people who are on the side of the masses. It was Aisha Yesufu, now DJ Switch.
The most important question: who ordered such cowardly and inhumane act and why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by zod404(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
ethicallyright:
Their leader wore his wife's dress and ran to
Cote d'voire like a thief in the night almost 6 decades ago.

They spread rumours over the Internet that our own Jagaban has absconded to France.

Jagaban showed up today and reminded everybody that he is the Jagaban of Nigeria.

Asslicker

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by ojun50(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Charleys:

Wow.!
No forget say na different kind of bar dey

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by emeijeh(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
ojun50:

No forget say na different kind of bar dey
No be lie, na Bar Beach dem call this one to cheesy

10 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by Oizee(f): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Charleys:

Wow.!
yes now, u can ask the bartender

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by KoleDgreat2020(m): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
charge and bail lawyer
Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by ivolt: 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
That is a possible method she could have used. But the greatest strength of the blood-sucking witch is the emotional manipulation of Nigerians.
Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by Freelane33(m): 12:13am On Oct 25, 2020
TakunlAaaaaaaaaa
prodigiousman:
Lekki Tollgate Shooting: DJ Switch used apps to manipulate an Instagram live to fool gullible Nigerians — Barrister Aduba

Source:http://instablog9ja.com/2020/10/24/lekki-tollgate-shooting-dj-switch-used-apps-to-manipulate-an-instagram-live-to-fool-gullible-nigerians-barrister-aduba/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by chinecherem97974: 12:37am On Oct 25, 2020
Barrister Ikpeama, I wonder what you intend in achieve in all of this macabre dance move if yours.
Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by lyriclekidd(m): 1:15am On Oct 25, 2020
This one no fit smell san for the next 600 years..

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by Emilokoiyawon: 1:55am On Oct 25, 2020
Hmm the way things are unfolding DJSwitch might end up spending decades in prison.
Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by SoBright101: 4:20am On Oct 25, 2020
Na dem evil people

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by femi4: 7:42am On Oct 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Hmm the way things are unfolding DJSwitch might end up spending decades in prison.
That ll give birth to another protest
Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2020
jchioma:
I nor understand? Is he saying that there were no shooting there or that nobody died?

All these paid actors will add pain to the injury people are trying to heal from.

This guy is a f00l. I wonder if he could be saying this if his person died from police brutality.
hoodlums suppose reach him house as a matter of urgency

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by DoubleEngine007: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2020
This one no get work.
Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by Auxtin85(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2020
When was this one called to bar and which bar? Na beer palour dem call this idiot to
Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by Mayng01(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2020
He is a successful idiot
Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by BitterTruth247: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
This post is a simple test and all of us have failed. Test of what one may ask? A test to know how many of us are smart enough to see the real motive behind this post.

The motive of the Op in this post is to promote a new software app to the public. Go back and read the post again, they know that thier target users will definitely want to checkout this software that was allegedly used by dj switch.

Lets be wise. All of una enter one chance...lol
Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by devilmaycry: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
BitterTruth247:
This post is a simple test and all of us have failed. Test of what one may ask? A test to know how many of us are smart enough to see the real motive behind this post.

The motive of the Op in this post is to promote a new software app to the public. Go back and read the post again, they know that thier target users will definitely want to checkout this software that was allegedly used by dj switch.

Lets be wise. All of una enter one chance...lol

true talk..smart move

though the use of green screen ain't new, most hollywood movies with lots of film tricks use it, i have also used it in making lots of "magic" vid edits on kinemaster...but to think one would go tru the stress of using it and making it look perfect on a live stream is something else....if it were a vid uploaded, it would have been possible ...

las las ...the man is a fraud and not worthy to be a barrister
Re: DJ Switch Use App To Manipulate Instagram Live Video- Barrister Aduba by Stocktrader1: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
This lawyer does not actually know how Green screen works, does he think that CGI machines are sold for 1 naira?

(1) (Reply)

How FBI Sent Me A Virus Via Computer After Pasting My Email Here / LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P / Woman Brutally Murdered For Refusing To Convert To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.