Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday: Lagos Lawmaker, Sob[video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday: Lagos Lawmaker, Sob[video] (498 Views)

Flavour N'abania To Perform Live At The Legendary SOB New York City, 3RD Nov / Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video) / Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday: Lagos Lawmaker, Sob[video] by Tosindayor: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday: Lagos Lawmaker, Sob[video] by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Was the palliatives your own? Can you imagine wickedness of a black man. All the CNDC ABI NCDC REPORT on those killed my COVID19 is a lie na HUNGER KILL PEOPLE OO

EVERY STATE WAS HURDING THE PALLIATIVES FOR BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION.. GOD NA EM GO DEAL WITH UNA ALL
Re: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday: Lagos Lawmaker, Sob[video] by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Were the funds for the palliatives provided by your father?
Re: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday: Lagos Lawmaker, Sob[video] by Damikjay(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
This guy is wicked, so u want people to praise u for giving out wat does not belong to u, this is shameful and inhuman
Re: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday: Lagos Lawmaker, Sob[video] by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
And you have the guts to open your mouth and say this!!!?

The likes of helinues and co should explain to us what soldiers were doing at a peaceful protest with live bullets and lights going off just before shooting began. Yet these soldiers were not seen in the hotspots in Lagos the very next day.
Re: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday: Lagos Lawmaker, Sob[video] by abercrombie(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
this country should be sold and recolonize again....
Re: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday: Lagos Lawmaker, Sob[video] by dangotesmummy: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shameless petty thief and pathological liar

Birthday Kee you there

Rice thief
Garri thief
Indomie thief
Salt thief
Spaghetti thief
Shaaaaaaammmmmmeeeeee

Shame on you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With Pregnant Women / “I Love My Husband, Ned Nwoko, He Can Marry More Wives”- Regina Daniels Replies / Bukola Saraki’s Brother-in-law, Dapo Ojora Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.