Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,771 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? (3451 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by bdchange(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
I know this may sound odd and weird but believe me some things happened that you can only see in your dreams. I once worked with a pregnant lady. One day she came to the office after going out to get some snacks. Only for her to tell me that a guy was toasting her. I was like, are you for real? Can't he see your big belly. She should be about 6 to 7 months pregnant. She told me she pointed at her stomach to the man. The man told her she shouldn't worry, that it is not a big deal. I was short of words. I told her never to see such man again. Well she told me she will eat that man's money since he doesn't want to buy sense with that money. I just remembered that incident now and decided to share it and hear from our mothers here if they have experience something of such during their pregnancy period. I want to know if it is a one off or it is usual in this context.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by clydedaniels(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Its called fetish...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by ojun50(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Op some dick no get sense oh

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by DontBullshitMe: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Pregnancy dey seal pussy?

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by bdchange(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Please tell me you are joking and wouldnt dare it shocked

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by bdchange(m): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
clydedaniels:
Its called fetish...
Fetish in what sense? Is it that you want to be closer to a pregnant woman or you are fantasying how it will be interesting sleeping with her? Is it not heavy in your mouth to even ask her out, seeing her in that condition. Men can be something else.....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by tommy589(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
bdchange:

Thank Goodness! it is other men and not you. Just imagine the extent some men are ready to go to get laid.
bdchange:

Some men have weird sexual interest. Years back I have this older friend that likes very dirty girls. His preferred choice of ladies to toast were hawkers,I mean those that had their legs and clothes dirty from several hours of hawking. The sweaty odour etc excites him,he was not ashamed talking about it with me.

Do some women have such weird sexual interest too?

Fetish in what sense? Is it that you want to be closer to a pregnant woman or you are fantasying how it will be interesting sleeping with her? Is it not heavy in your mouth to even ask her out, seeing her in that condition. Men can be something else.....

It excites and give some men hard on to toast and finally sleep with pregnant women

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by bdchange(m): 6:27am On Oct 25, 2020
tommy589:

It excites and give some men hard on to toast and finally sleep with pregnant women
Thank Goodness! it is other men and not you. Just imagine the extent some men are ready to go to get laid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by egopersonified(f): 6:56am On Oct 25, 2020
You are shocked that someone toasted a pregnant woman. Pregnant women are shocked that you are shocked.

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by Silentgroper(m): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2020
probably wants to help d woman wit easy delivery
Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by brain54(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2020
the principal of the secondary school that year when i do nysc service.na so he dey toast one pregnant corper wey be my friend... this corper was HEAVILY pregnant o...! maybe like 8months gone...and the principal na one frail looking old man...wey sopose donn retire that time self...e shock me that year say person fit toast pregnant woman with full portruding stomach.we later use am laugh and turn to joke say wat if corper agree...then baba come die on top while mounting?
now sha few things shock me for this world cos I don see plenty!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by bdchange(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2020
brain54:
the principal of the secondary school that year when i do nysc service.na so he dey toast one pregnant corper wey be my friend... this corper was HEAVILY pregnant o...! maybe like 8months gone...and the principal na one frail looking old man...wey sopose donn retire that time self...e shock me that year say person fit toast pregnant woman with full portruding stomach.we later use am laugh and turn to joke say wat if corper agree...then baba come die on top while mounting?
now sha few things shock me for this world cos I don see plenty!
People are full of surprises. Someone told me that it is also required for rituals. I don't know what to believe. How can you have millions of single lady out there and yet still get aroused by a protruded pregnant woman??

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by bdchange(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
probably wants to help d woman wit easy delivery
The husband can do that for her
Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by bdchange(m): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2020
egopersonified:
You are shocked that someone toasted a pregnant woman. Pregnant women are shocked that you are shocked.
Lolz
Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by brain54(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2020
bdchange:

People are full of surprises. Someone told me that it is also required for rituals. I don't know what to believe. How can you have millions of single lady out there and yet still get aroused by a protruded pregnant woman??
yes... that ritual part is another angle to it...and like someone Stated up there can also be someone's fetish...like conquest of someone else's wife or some weird stuff...most ordinary looking people are phychos with weird fantasies if u get to kW them deeply.
like I said,I hardly get shocked these days sha!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by clydedaniels(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
bdchange:

Some even like smelly legs... Google fetish and you will puke..
Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by bdchange(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
clydedaniels:

Some even like smelly legs... Google fetish and you will puke..
Ofcos I know about fetish. I just believed you should be shamed of doing such. Humans do weird things though.
Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by Mryacks: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
bdchange:
I know this may sound odd and weird but believe me some things happened that you can only see in your dreams. I once worked with a pregnant lady. One day she came to the office after going out to get some snacks. Only for her to tell me that a guy was toasting her. I was like, are you for real? Can't he see your big belly. She should be about 6 to 7 months pregnant. She told me she pointed at her stomach to the man. The man told her she shouldn't worry, that it is not a big deal. I was short of words. I told her never to see such man again. Well she told me she will eat that man's money since he doesn't want to buy sense with that money. I just remembered that incident now and decided to share it and hear from our mothers here if they have experience something of such during their pregnancy period. I want to know if it is a one off or it is usual in this context.

"She said she will eat that man's money since he dosent want to buy sense with that money"....this is playing with fire. She should not tempt temptation! Best to just flee from such person as you advised her.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by Basics007: 4:13am On Oct 26, 2020
Funny how this happened to my colleague (a doctor) at work. She was like 7months pregnant then. A man brought his relative for treatment, called her aside and begged for her phone number saying he would love to marry her that its always been his dream to marry a doctor.
She was speechless. When she pointed at her protruding tummy,he briskly replied,'enh but you will deliver someday now '
Not like the man looked like a mad man or something. He was well dressed and well spoken.
Amazing

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by Powermind: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2020
Used to have a colleague back then with some good money. He fvcks pregnant women. I've seen him not just with one or two, but many different ones. Some of these pregnant ladies even have husbands. His reason for doing it: he says the pussy of a pregnant woman feels warmer than the average non-pregnant lady

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by brain54(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Powermind:
Used to have a colleague back then with some good money. He fvcks pregnant women. I've seen him not just with one or two, but many different ones. Some of these pregnant ladies even have husbands. His reason for doing it: he says the pussy of a pregnant woman feels warmer than the average non-pregnant lady
lol...
Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by InfernoNig: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2020
Powermind:

Na lie. Na ritual he dey do
Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by PuZZyNegro: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
My sister shared similar experience with me.

That time, she was studying for her midwifery exam at UBTH, so she goes to Uniben classrooms to read.

A student approached her with so much confidence wooing her.

My sister with her heavy pregnancy had to ask the student while he wants to date her and his response is from the gigolo point of reason.

Actually, the reasons vary.
Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by PuZZyNegro: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
InfernoNig:

Na lie. Na ritual he dey do

Everything is not ritual you know.

People have different sexual fantasies and cravings.

Some people like them older women, some younger, etc.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by brain54(m): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Everything is not ritual you know.

People have different sexual fantasies and cravings.

Some people like them older women, some younger, etc.
you are right but some are for ritual purposes too...u can't rule that out...this is Africa!
again if you actually check 99% have one weird fantasy or the other like u mentioned some above...most times people don't get to fulfil them especially in Africa for obvious reasons...but there dey there!
Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by Alooone: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yes... When I was pregnant for my daughter.
Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by bdchange(m): 5:19am On Oct 29, 2020
Alooone:
Yes... When I was pregnant for my daughter.
Can you please share the experience?
Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
bdchange:

Eeeeeeeew!
Disgusting.
Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by spyglaxx: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
The perfumed hair cream.
Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by ImaIma1(f): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
It happened to me when I was about 7months pregnant. I was walking on the street in my area in the evening. This guy kept asking for my number that he likes me.

I didn't even say anything to him because I knew he was not blind to see my tummy. And I didn't want anything to do with someone I thought was sick.

I think there are some guys that find pregnant women attractive.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by SAMBARRY: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
you're a sick perv.you need help
Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by Floryangel8: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
Yes o, I had to ask if the guy isn't seeing well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dad Pays More Attention To The Children: Does Mum Get Jealous? / Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now / Shocking Fact About Beer Consumption In Nigeria!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.