Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? (3450 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by crackhaus: 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
How any sane man can think of having sex with a random pregnant woman, is just beyond me... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by ceeceeuwa: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Powermind:
Used to have a colleague back then with some good money. He fvcks pregnant women. I've seen him not just with one or two, but many different ones. Some of these pregnant ladies even have husbands. His reason for doing it: he says the pussy of a pregnant woman feels warmer than the average non-pregnant lady
He isn't telling you the truth!
Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by bdchange(m): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
crackhaus:
How any sane man can think of having sex with a random pregnant woman, is just beyond me... cheesy
Another one I am aware of is someone sleeping with a mad woman. There was a time the mad woman got pregnant and people were surprised someone in this Lagos can actually sleep with a mad woman. I swear my broda. ...things they happen. This happened in Surulere.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by crackhaus: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
bdchange:

Another one I am aware of is someone sleeping with a mad woman. There was a time the mad woman got pregnant and people were surprised someone in this Lagos can actually sleep with a mad woman. I swear my broda. ...things they happen. This happened in Surulere.
Crazy things eh...

And someone called it a sexual fetish to desire a pregnant woman.
Like what in the hell kind of an accursed fetish is that, I wonder...
Re: Have You Ever Been Wooed As A Pregnant Woman? by eyinjuege: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Yes.
Many are mad though, and only few are roaming.
smh

The speciality of some is to toast lactating mothers, so they can suck breast milk cheesy.
Wetin Musa no go see for gate

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing! Man Meets His Exact Lookalike On A Plane (Photos) / Dad Pays More Attention To The Children: Does Mum Get Jealous? / Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.